EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REAS...

נכתב על ידי Hellokitty3000

A young innocent girl still learning the qualities of life seems to stumble into literally every problem you... עוד

Chapter 1 Getting To Know Melissa
Chapter 3 Mellisa's Friends
Chapter 4 There's More To Life
Chapter 5 I'm Finally Free!

Chapter 2 Melissa's Flu

6 0 0
נכתב על ידי Hellokitty3000

So now I have the flu and it's horrible! I've been throwing up everywhere and had to miss a week of school. I've been coughing,sneezing,snotty, just about anything to do with sickness, I was doing it. I've been eating lots of delicious chicken noodle soup and drinking plenty of ginger ale, but it's just not working.

I've been sick for two weeks now and I'm not getting any better. This flu is really getting on my nerves, almost as much as I hate this stupid curse!

Well finally after 3 long weeks, I'm better. I'm really glad this whole flu thing is over but I really wish my curse was gone.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.4K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
510K 32.6K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
30.3K 718 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...