Speak Of The Devil~ Black But...

By Murder-senpai

A girl that lives with her crazy uncle was blessed... and when I say blessed I mean she was given the respons... More

Intro
Why is it always me?!?!
Oooh boi
My life was never normal
Snuggles
Bassy POV
Claudes POV
A/N
Alois pov
Lizzy's pov
1k special!!!!!!!
Wake up call
My best friend
Clingly boi
A/N
Q&A
I am satan
A/N
A/N
Why is it always me?!? (rewrite)
Help shape the future of the story
Results
It's late and I want to go to bed
Visuals
important a/n
a/n

Ciel's pov

7.9K 210 50
By Murder-senpai

19 to 28 votes. Well that was fast!! I am updating this whenever I get a chance to here is another one!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Why does something always out of the ordinary happen when it's normal for just a second. And why am I always involved?!?! Sebastian will most likely find a way out of here. That bloody demon could be hiding the fact that he may know something. He is a demon after all.

And now Lizzy, Mey-rin, Bard, and Finny know that Sebastian is a demon and that I have a contract with him. Tomorrow they will most likely question me. God this is stressful.

It seems that our host, miss F/N, knows much more of us than I had originally thought. And don't get me started on her attire. What was that thing she was wearing?! And not to mention that she seemed to have no problem with it either.

And then when we get back to our dimension, the Queen will be wondering were we had disappeared to. Not that I would say this out loud but this worries me a bit (whhyyyyy why do we worry at all!!!) Set It Off?? No?). But having a demon butler does make things like this either.... but my question is.. when will we get back and is miss F/N all that she really seems?? Oh well. We'll find out soon enough.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The requests for another story on the A/N is still going!! Well I will see you later!!

Bye bye peeps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 305 19
Title explains what is going on, one of the colorful characters of this universe will be your parent. I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji that bel...
73.1K 1.6K 21
I see a lot of stories of where Grell has a sister, but I wonder what if they had a little brother. Brother stories seem to not be very popular these...
360K 10.7K 37
Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any closer to me," I whispered. He ignored my ple...
198K 6K 27
[COMPLETED] -- (05/03/20) Ok let's get it!! I switched up the story a bit So your (Y/n), yes that fine specimen I see you, and you live with the pare...