Abusive Future

By Elizabeth62442

Meliodas becomes the demon king and returns to his evil ways. He conquered the demon and human realm and made... More

The New Begining of An End
Shocking Dreams

Escape Plan

192 5 12
By Elizabeth62442

~No one's p.o.v.~

The warm sun kissed Liz's skin as she arose from her bed. She yet out a loud yawn as she stretched her tired arms out. Liz was limping toward her dresser to get some fresh clean clothes. She walked toward the bathroom and turned on the sliver shower handle that streamed out hot water.

Liz took a light blue silk towel and threw it over the rack. She undressed and cupped her hand over her bruises that were scattered on her arms. She closed her eyes really tight soon a small golden circle formed above her bruises and they slowly faded away. She wasn't an expert at healing but she knew how to heal small cuts and bruises. She then stepped into the warm relaxing shower.

Liz barely got two hours of sleep last night. She stayed awake thinking about her mom as she was doing now. Liz was shocked by the fact that such a kind man could turn so... evil. She was startled that he would kill his own wife for his own enjoyment. "And if he killed his wife then... why didn't he kill me?" Liz was lost in thought as the warm water flowed down her naked body.

Liz finished her shower and wrapped her body in the silk light blue towel as she brushed her teeth. She then replaced her bandages on her thigh. Suddenly their was a nock on the door.

*nock nock*

"Y-yes?!" Liz asked as she scrabbles on her clothes.
"Miss Liz, Meliodas wants to talk to you over breakfast." At the sound of her father's name made her jump.

"Y-yes S-Sir. Thank you..." she replied. Liz walked to the dinner table wearing a light purple collared shirt with a dark purple tie and a short skirt.

She cracked open the door to see her father eating a big plate of waffles.(yum) Liz took an apple from the fruit bowl in the middle of the table and limped to her set.

"Y-yes Father. You wanted to see me?" She spoke with a terrified look in her deep bright green eyes. Meliodas was blushing and gripping his head as if he was hungover. "L-Liz....." He was able to stutter. Liz looked up at her father. "G-Go clean the castle before noon. Maybe if you finish before then I won't beat you and let you have free time." Meliodas chuckled.

"Y-Yes sir...." Liz said starting to walk out the door. "Oh Liz!" Meliodas said before his daughter left the room. "Yes Father?" Liz answered. "Make sure to clean my room really good, we are having company tonight." Said the hungover demon king. Usually if the demon king said there would be company, he would just invite a hoe over and make a bunch of noise in his bedroom.

"Father y-you know my birthday is coming a-and-" "And what?" The demon king interrupting her. "I was wondering if I could visit the human realm..?" Liz said fiddling with her fingers. Meliodas gritted his teeth and balled his hands in fist. "No." He replied in a deep serious tone.

"But Father why?!" Liz asked again but more desperately. "When I tell you no... IT MEANS NO! And you will NEVER question me again RIGHT?!" The demon king raised his voice in anger as Liz nodded her head and left the dinner room to clean each the entire castle.

"Ugh I felt like Cinderella.... except for two evil step sisters and mother.... I got an abusive father..." Liz rolled her eyes as she dusted of some paintings and glass ordainments displayed on the walls of the castle.

"And I don't have a fairy god mother...." she sighed as she entered the library to clean every book and sweep the entire floor.

"Also no mice friends...." she looked outside the window and stared at the beautiful sun raise as the sky turned golden orange and faded in to a rosy pink and yellow.

"Wow that'd be cool if I got a horse drawn carriage..." Liz giggled at the thought of Hugo pulling a big sliver carriage with beautiful golden wheels and a seat inside just for her.

"Well, if that were to happen then I know I'd be dreaming...." Liz had a sad look on her face. She didn't want to be in this dreadful place forever, there had to be some way out. She wouldn't relay on a fairy god mother to set her free to go to some ball, she would have to take matters into her own hands.

She knew she had to escape this place. She was already so sick and tired of her father treating her like it's fine to beat your child.

"I'll escape at midnight." Liz told herself.

Liz finished cleaning the all the rooms in the castle the only one left was her father's. She nocked on the cold wooden door that gave her a shiver down her spine at each nock.

No one answered. She painfully nocked again hoping for an answer. Nothing.
Maybe no ones here yet. She cracked open the door relieving a large stone room with a messy bed and clothes covered on top of the barely seen red dusty carpet.

There were pictures on the wall of what seemed to be recent demon kings who ruled to throne each had a number assigned to them. One picture had the number 4 at the corner and 8000 B.C. A blonde haired boy with his hair neatly combed and deep brown eyes stood in the painting.

He held a sharp pointy sword and their were different colored horses in the background with demon soldiers riding them. Some carried flags and others carried swords. The flags were red with the same mark that Meliodas has one his forehead. Just then I noticed that the man in the picture had the same mark.

In fact, all the men in each picture had the exact same mark on their fore head. Some pictures had what smelled like fresh blood on them. Liz jumped but then remembered why she was here so she continued to clean the creepy room as fast as she could so she could leave this dreadful place.

Later that day Liz was in her room reading a ruby red book called Goddess Technique, the words were printed in a shiny gold and in cursive font. As she was reading she heard some noises outside her room. Someone was here.

She cracked open the door and saw her father inviting a tall skinny woman who looked identical to a skeleton with skin hanging on her bones. Her face was dripping in makeup with a bright red lipstick and ink black mascara. Her hair was a dark coal color and her eyes were a dark blue. She wore only golden jewelry that was around her neck and wrists like handcuffs or chains.

~Liz's p.o.v.~

My father seemed to be laughing with her, which was strange because I have never seen him laugh or even smile, she was giggling with him as he held her clammy hand.

Soon they both noticed me and both their smiles turned into complete disgust. "Who's that, Boo?" The woman asked Meliodas. "Oh no important just a little useless brat." He explained to her rolling his eyes. "F-Father I'm done cleaning the castle." I told him.

"Like I care. Go back to your room!" He ordered me. "Yes sir but one more thing." I replied. "What is it?!" Meliodas groaned as he became impatient with me. "Can you make sure she doesn't get near the heaters?" I asked him looking innocent.

"Why?" She asked before Meliodas could respond. "Because plastic melts." I smirked at them. "WHY YOU LITTLE!!" The pale skinny woman came hurling toward me. I raced toward my room so she couldn't lay one of her bony fingers on me. I reached the hallway leading to my room and turned around to see if she was still running after me. The lady was charging down the hall at me so instead of running I screamed, "ARK!!!" She was surrounded by a bright white ball of light as she screamed in agony.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU BRAT!!!!" The lady screamed at me while hitting the sides of the white circular ball she was trapped inside. Suddenly a warm relieving prescience shadowed me as I felt my lips moving and my tongue forming words that weren't even my own. "My name is Queen Elizabeth of Liones! Demon King, Meliodas, you will pay for the crimes you have committed against my kingdom! You have slaughtered innocent lives in Lioness, including the seven deadly sins and myself!" The familiar voice slipping from my lips spoke.

I was completely shocked of what just happened, it was like another person was speaking through me. My father looked at me with a scary and evil glare. "Elizabeth...." I heard my father whisper under his breath. He walked toward me aggressively. I started to back away not knowing what to do.

"Liz my child.... fly...." I heard the same voice tell me. What did she mean? I didn't have wings! I can't fly?! My father's eyes turned to angry to an I'm going to kill you glare.

All of a sudden a strong grip was brought around my neck. I felt myself being thrown at the wall suddenly ending up in my room as dust filled the air as I looked up at the wall that had just been destroyed with a dark threatening figure standing in the smoky opening.

I had coughed up blood as all of my cuts reopened and poured out more blood. The figure walked toward me relieving a terrifying blonde hair demon. My father then noticed my book that was sitting on my bed.

"So that's where you have been learning this stuff eh?" Father said grabbing the book. "F-Father p-please..." I begged to him. "Hm.. what was that? Sorry I just couldn't hear you." My father chuckled ripping the book to shreds and dropping it on the floor as it was worth nothing. As soon as it touched the ground purple and black flames devoured it and started to spread toward the wooden floor.

I started to cry as father left the smoky room. "Oh Liz love!" My father cried out to me. I looked up at him in agony. "You wouldn't be sleeping here anymore. I want you somewhere were I can keep an eye on you!" My father said walking off with his lady friend with his arm around her waist.

"GUARDS TAKE HER TO THE DUNGEON!" My father called out as he waved his hand in the air. Two large men grabbed my arms as I tried to quickly put out the fire by stomping on it.

The guards were dragging me out of the room but I still fought to stop the fire. Suddenly the voice spoke to me again. It's ok, Liz. She told me in a soft voice. And as she spoke the purple flames disappeared into thin air.

The strong guards with heavy armor resting on their bodies dragged me down flights of steps as we made our way to the dungeon. They threw me across the room with the only light coming from a small window that was blocked with metal bars. The guards slammed the big metal doors, trapping me inside.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE, YOU BASTARDS!" I yelled at them as I grabbed on the metal bars that was separating me from the rest of the castle. I started to ram into the door to hopefully break it down, but it was no use. "Damn it!" I muttered under my breathe as tears streamed down my eyes knowing that I'll never be free... I'll never get to see Hugo again.... I'll never go to the human realm.... or   find out more about my mother.

Liz calm down, I'll help you...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
132K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
191K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 56.1K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC