Shocking Dreams

~Liz's p.o.v.~

"I thought I told you to NEVER be late..." a threading voice from behind the chair said. Slowly the chair turned around to reveal a furious and angry father sitting in front of me.

"F-Father I can explain...!" I said scared. He started to slowly get out of his seat walking towards me. "You know the rules Liz...." Meliodas said walking closer to me with an angered face.

No one's POV

Liz started to walk backwards to get away from her terrifying father, but tripped and fell landing on the hard tile floors. Meliodas walked closer to his daughter and pulled out his sword as it gleamed off the setting sun. Liz started to scoot back away from her father but couldn't escape. Meliodas' eyes seemed as if he were happy. Happy that she was late, was it so he could make her his punching bag.

"FATHER PLEASE!" Liz screamed as she shielded her face with her pale shaking hands from the beast in front of her. Small innocent tears were flowing down the girl's face as the sharp threatening sword and her came in contact leaving a trail of blood resting on her thigh above her small shirt.

Liz let out a loud yelp as the blade left her leg. "Don't cry! I raised you better than this! NOT to be late! And NEVER back down! That's what you're doing RIGHT NOW!" Every word out of the demons mouth made Liz only think of one word...

run!

Liz's head was telling her to escape but her body couldn't move. Even if she wanted to her body was in complete shock that she couldn't even feel the pain in her leg yet. She cupped her hands over her ears as if her father's words hurt more than the deep bloody cut in her thigh.

Meliodas dropped his sword that was now caked in his own daughters blood. He clinched his hands in a fist and with all his might covered Liz in bruises until her smooth pale skin was painted in black and blue marks.

"You disappoint me..." The abusive father rolled his eyes in hatred and disgust. He picked up his daughter's plate of food and threw it at her covering her in wet mushy mash potatoes and mushrooms on her ripped lace shirt and cut legs.

The blonde haired monster walked away from the crying child leaving her alone.... bruised... and cut with the dinner that was on the sliver plate now on her cold shaking skin and clothes attracting a disgusting smell.

The room echoed in whines and whimpers as the girl tried to slowly soak in what had just happened.

After weeping, Liz slowly and carefully arose from the hard cold tile ground. She rested all her body weight on the back side of a nearby chair. Nothing but pain circled through her veins as her feet dragged her body outside the room leaning on every wall she was closest to nocking down some of the smaller painting displayed on the wall.

"A-almost... there..." Liz painfully reaches out her hand to the doorknob leading to her room, a place where her father never enters.

As the sliver haired girl pushed open the door a light lime green room with large golden royal windows that had the sunset peaking out through the curtains appears on the other side. On each wall there was a bookshelf with all different colored books lying on top. There was a bed near the door with bright purple flowers sow-on the sheets that layered the white wooden bed.