Escape Plan

~No one's p.o.v.~

The warm sun kissed Liz's skin as she arose from her bed. She yet out a loud yawn as she stretched her tired arms out. Liz was limping toward her dresser to get some fresh clean clothes. She walked toward the bathroom and turned on the sliver shower handle that streamed out hot water.

Liz took a light blue silk towel and threw it over the rack. She undressed and cupped her hand over her bruises that were scattered on her arms. She closed her eyes really tight soon a small golden circle formed above her bruises and they slowly faded away. She wasn't an expert at healing but she knew how to heal small cuts and bruises. She then stepped into the warm relaxing shower.

Liz barely got two hours of sleep last night. She stayed awake thinking about her mom as she was doing now. Liz was shocked by the fact that such a kind man could turn so... evil. She was startled that he would kill his own wife for his own enjoyment. "And if he killed his wife then... why didn't he kill me?" Liz was lost in thought as the warm water flowed down her naked body.

Liz finished her shower and wrapped her body in the silk light blue towel as she brushed her teeth. She then replaced her bandages on her thigh. Suddenly their was a nock on the door.

*nock nock*

"Y-yes?!" Liz asked as she scrabbles on her clothes.
"Miss Liz, Meliodas wants to talk to you over breakfast." At the sound of her father's name made her jump.

"Y-yes S-Sir. Thank you..." she replied. Liz walked to the dinner table wearing a light purple collared shirt with a dark purple tie and a short skirt.

She cracked open the door to see her father eating a big plate of waffles.(yum) Liz took an apple from the fruit bowl in the middle of the table and limped to her set.

"Y-yes Father. You wanted to see me?" She spoke with a terrified look in her deep bright green eyes. Meliodas was blushing and gripping his head as if he was hungover. "L-Liz....." He was able to stutter. Liz looked up at her father. "G-Go clean the castle before noon. Maybe if you finish before then I won't beat you and let you have free time." Meliodas chuckled.

"Y-Yes sir...." Liz said starting to walk out the door. "Oh Liz!" Meliodas said before his daughter left the room. "Yes Father?" Liz answered. "Make sure to clean my room really good, we are having company tonight." Said the hungover demon king. Usually if the demon king said there would be company, he would just invite a hoe over and make a bunch of noise in his bedroom.

"Father y-you know my birthday is coming a-and-" "And what?" The demon king interrupting her. "I was wondering if I could visit the human realm..?" Liz said fiddling with her fingers. Meliodas gritted his teeth and balled his hands in fist. "No." He replied in a deep serious tone.

"But Father why?!" Liz asked again but more desperately. "When I tell you no... IT MEANS NO! And you will NEVER question me again RIGHT?!" The demon king raised his voice in anger as Liz nodded her head and left the dinner room to clean each the entire castle.

"Ugh I felt like Cinderella.... except for two evil step sisters and mother.... I got an abusive father..." Liz rolled her eyes as she dusted of some paintings and glass ordainments displayed on the walls of the castle.

"And I don't have a fairy god mother...." she sighed as she entered the library to clean every book and sweep the entire floor.

"Also no mice friends...." she looked outside the window and stared at the beautiful sun raise as the sky turned golden orange and faded in to a rosy pink and yellow.