New Member - Grayson Dolan

By TheDolans2018

What happens when a girl meets Emma Chamberlain in a grocery store? RANKINGS: #1 - dolantwins #1 - graysondol... More

"Twinkle Toes"
"He Is Gay"
"Sister Secret"
"Bought A Bunch Of Drugs"
"Fifty Year Old Stalker"
SISTER SHOOK
"Coffee Addict"
"Tiredness Can Kill"
"What The Fuck Are We Doing In Vegas?"
"You're Not Tired, Are You?"
"He Is Such A Dick"
"You Think I'm Attractive?"
"Bye, Whore-Asses!"
"THAT Obvious?"
"Am I Being Sued?"
"At Least Give Me My High Heels"
"Are You Crying?"
"He Already Knows That He's Ugly"
"The Food Here Is Shit"
"You Guys Can't Fool Around When She's Sick"
"You're Obsessed With Her, Ethan!"
"Why Are You Smiling?"
"I'm Such A Dingus"
"Get In, Bitch!"
"Don't Keep Me Waiting"
"She Was Twerking On The Counter"
"Why Do You Look Like A Tomato?"
"You Never Told Me?!"
"I Miss Youuuuuuuuu"
"I Fucking Love This Show!"
"Jesus Y/n, You Scared Me!"
"Haha Suckers!"
"But They're Still The Same Goofballs"
"HE Would Never Date ME"
I'm digusted.
"Have You Not Heard The News?!"
"Yes I'm Fucking Serious!"
"ANSWER YOUR PHONE DAMMITTTTTTTT"
"Just Shows How Unfit You Are"
"Pretty Boy?"
"You Know What To Do"
"Whatcha Thinking About?"
"What Do You Want, Asswipe?"
"Wouldn't Even Consider It"
"You're A Grandma!"
"Home Sweet Home"
Epilogue

"Shit I Forgot About That"

13.8K 207 224
By TheDolans2018

Sorry to troll you guys but I can't write smut, it's just too out of my comfort zone...

I rubbed my eyes after sitting up, trying to wake myself up after an eventful night. Although I wanted to throw myself back into my original position and go to sleep, I knew that I couldn't.

My hand picked up my phone from my nightstand before checking the time, realising that it was now 6:30 in the morning. The light from the phone made me cringe as I scrolled through my notifications in a hurry, making sure that I gave myself enough time to get ready for later today. I could feel my stomach explode with nerves at the thought of having my first concert tonight which was crazy to me, who knew that I would ever go from making covers on YouTube to having an international tour? It was unbelievable how much my fan base had grown as well my music, I didn't even think that I was THAT good. A smile was painted on my lips at the thought of people listening to my music and actually enjoying it.

Suddenly a snore echoed in the room, causing my head to snap towards what caused it, only to make me giggle. With his mouth half open and his hair all over the place, Grayson laid sideways on the bed so that he was facing me, sleeping like a little baby (except no baby snores like that). Even in the mornings, he looked good. He looked so good that I took a moment to question Grayson's existence and whether meeting and being with him was all just a dream.

My eyes widened as I realised that I was distracted, slowly and quietly pulling the bed covers off of me and climbing out of bed. Once I was standing up, I made my way to Grayson's hoodie that was in his bag to wear that morning, being comforted by the scent of him as I slipped it on. My eyes lay on myself in the mirror across the room so that I noticed how big it was on me, looking like a comfy dress that I constantly wear. The thought of wearing Grayson's clothes made me happy.

After admiring the hoodie, my feet dragged me across the room and towards the bathroom, being as slow and quiet as I possibly could so that I wouldn't wake up-

"Where are you going?"

Shit.

My body shifted towards Grayson to view him sitting up so that his abs were on full display (abs that drove me crazy). He ran his fingers through his hair before squinting his eyes open, looking directly at me.

"Getting ready, I have somewhere to be later. Remember?" I replied, leaning against the doorframe as I fiddled with the ends of the hoodie.

"Oh yeah, shit I forgot about that." He groaned before his eyes were fully open. "Is that my hoodie?"

I looked down at the item of clothing before returning my gaze to my boyfriend. "Yeah, do you have a problem with me wearing it?"

Grayson leant closer towards me, the bed sheets moving around. "No, of course I don't." A smirk formed on his lips. "I'd just rather see you without it."

I nervously laughed as my cheeks began to warm up, watching Grayson remove the covers and walk closer to me which caused my eyes to widen once I realised that he was completely naked, looking away in embarrassment. A chuckle filled my ears just before his finger came in contact with my chin, moving my head so that I was face to face with Grayson.

"Last night was amazing by the way." He whispered before pecking my lips, smiling widely.

"I'm glad you had fun."

I took a step backwards before heading into the bathroom to brush my teeth, turning on the light before getting started with my routine.

As I grabbed my brush and toothpaste, my head began to spin with thoughts about what happened last night. It wasn't our first times, but it was our first time as a couple, which was definitely going to be a memory that I would never forget.

I viewed my own reflection as I began to brush my teeth, noticing how pale my skin was and how messy my hair was. Why couldn't I be like Grayson and look good all the time? Why couldn't I just wake up and not look like a piece of shit every morning?

I guess God can't work this miracle.

That's when I began to worry about later tonight, what was I going to look like, would my fans like it? I didn't tend to care about my appearance, but because I was so nervous I was worrying about every single little thing that was about to come my way.

As removed the toothpaste that surrounded my mouth and washed the rest of my face, Grayson entered the room, wearing sweatpants. He still looked as if he was half awake with his hair pushed back. Grayson stood behind me before wrapping his arms around my waist and staring at me through the mirror, sending me a small smile.

As if he was reading my mind, he moved so that his lips were close to my ear, whispering "Don't worry y/n, you're going to be great."

———————————————————————————

"I can't believe that I won't be seeing you for so long!" Emma brought me into a hug, squeezing me tightly.

"I know, I'm gonna miss you guys so much."

James, Ethan, Emma and even Bryant came round to visit me before I left for tour, saying their goodbyes as I wouldn't be seeing them for a year.

"Don't forget about us while you're travelling around the world and being famous." Ethan stated as Emma and I broke apart, wrapping my arm around her.

"I would never."

All six of us were standing outside my house near an Uber that was taking me to my tour manager.

"I'm so proud of you sister!" James cried as we quickly hugged each other, fanning his eyes to seem over dramatic. I laughed at the action. "You've come so far."

"He's right." Bryant said. "Since the first time we met you only started writing your songs and now you're going to be performing them across the world!"

"Scary."

"Aw don't be scared." James said. "You're going to sister spectacular! And I promise that I will be at one of your shows in New York."

"You're lucky that you have the time to go to the concert, it's a shame that Grayson and I are too busy." Ethan stated, wrapping his arm around Emma.

"And that's understandable."

"But that means that I'm a bad friend." Ethan replied.

"It's ok, you've got your own life to live. I'll record a show for you if you want."

"That'd be great, if you can."

After saying goodbye and giving everyone a hug, my eyes fell on Grayson who was standing at the side, smiling at me as I made my way towards him. Once I was close enough to him, he pulled out one of his hands from his pocket and held mine, playing with my fingers.

"I guess this is it." Grayson muttered, his eyes glued to our hands.

"I should go, my Uber is waiting for me." I stated after a long pause.

"Can I just give you this before you do?" Grayson quickly asked, making eye contact with me as I nodded in response.

With that, Grayson's other hand came in contact with mine, placing and object inside. Once our hands disconnected, I looked down to see the item, causing my eyes to widen.

"You brought this back from New Jersey?" I asked, fiddling with the spincast.

"Yeah, I thought that you could take it with you to remind you of me."

"I'm not going to forget you, Grayson."

"I know, I just thought that you should have it." He paused. "Plus I don't use it."

I looked down at the object with a smile on my face before gazing into Grayson's eyes.

"Thank you." I stated as I wrapped my arms around him, taking in the last few moments I had with him. "But now I really should go."

"Of course." Grayson responded before following me towards the car. "I'll be here until you come back."

Once I was close enough, I opened the door and turned around, viewing my best friends all together with smiles on their faces. "I love you all."

Without saying another word, I got in the car, closing the door once I sat comfortably in my seat.

"Sorry for making you wait." I apologised to the driver, putting on my seatbelt and checking that I had all of my luggage with me.

"No problem mam." He responded as he turned the car on, ready to move.

Just before the car could drive away, I looked out of the window once again to see my friends. Bryant was with Emma and Ethan (who were holding hands), James was waving nearby and Grayson had his hands in his pockets, mouthing the words, "I love you."

And that's when the car started moving, driving further and further away from my house, from my life in LA.

Once we were too far to see the view, my eyes moved to my lap, playing with the spincast that was laced in between my fingers.

My breathing hitched as I felt something fall onto my hand, noticing that it was a single tear.

Just letting you guys know that this story does have a few chapters until the end. I can't wait to post the final one when it does arrive and let's just say that some of you will love the ending and others will hate it.

Also thanks for 200K views :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 161 24
you taught me a secret language I can't speak with anyone else -taylor swift some things are just out of your control. emma has a huge crush on gray...
552K 11.9K 189
Dolan Twins Imagines ✨
49.2K 794 30
𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐭-𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. Ethan doesn...
1.9K 290 24
Back To December's sequel! don't pretend it's such a mystery, think about the place where you first met me -taylor swift