Secret Class of the Elite: My...

By SugaryGrimmReaper

πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ˜ˆ Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children... More

Meet Class R.I.P-101!!!
Chapter 1😈 Unfamiliar Students
Chapter 2😈 Change
Meet Class R.I.P-101's Caretakers
Chapter 3😈 Lower Ground pt 1.
Chapter 3πŸ‘Ώ Lower Ground pt 2.
Chapter 4πŸ‘Ώ Fight Fire with Fire
Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 6😈 Dinner with Class R.I.P-101
Chapter 7😈 Death Match & Quirks
Chapter 8😈 Upcoming Sports Festival
Chapter 9😈 It's That Day
Chapter 10😈 The Elite in Action
Chapter 11😈 Visitors
Meet the Oswalds of an Infamous Mafia!!!
Chapter 12😈 The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 1.
Chapter 12πŸ‘Ώ The Strongest gets to Fight an Elite pt 2.
Chapter 13😈 Hero Names and Costumes
Chapter 14😈 Headed to Tokyo
Meet the Deadman Society pt 1.!!!
Chapter 15😈 Mafia Internship
Meet the Deadman Society pt 2.!!!
Chapter 16😈 Fancy Automobiles
Chapter 17😈 Back Home to a New Enviorment
Chapter 18😈 Capture the Flag
Chapter 19😈 Explanation with a Hidden Secret
Chapter 21😈 Encountering an Old Friend
Chapter 22πŸ‘Ώ Brass Knuckles
Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam
Chapter 24😈 More Than One Guest
Chapter 25😈 Rap Music & Peppermint Trials
Chapter 26😈 Summer Reunions
Chapter 27😈 Summer Stalker
Chapter 28😈 Training Camp
Chapter 29😈 Crazy & Exciting Day
Chapter 30😈 Whispers
Chapter 31😈 Engage into Combat
Suicide Squad Academy! Poll for BNHA Characters
Chapter 32😈 Don't Worry About It
Chapter 33😈 The Firefly Virus
The artist of Sierra and Veronique
Chapter 34πŸ‘Ώ Bloodbath Elevator & Broadcasting Torture
Chapter 35😈 I Won't Sit the Waiting Game
Chapter 36πŸ‘Ώ Escape the Asylum
Chapter 37😈 Volunteer
Chapter 38😈 Decaying Monarchy
Chapter 38πŸ‘Ώ Decaying Monarchy pt. 2
Chapter 39πŸ‘Ώ Death Around
Chapter 40πŸ‘Ώ London Mourn
Book 2 is now Out!!!!!!!

Chapter 20πŸ‘Ώ Anger, Tears, & Bond

382 3 0
By SugaryGrimmReaper

•Edited•

Warning! Near death feeling

Previously on Secret Class of the Elite...
    Miss Ariel giggles, "Isaac. Don't be hard on Malachi, it was probably best if everyone knew." Mr. Grimm only sighs, "I guess. But I felt if I kept it from them, I was protecting them."

    "They're growing up. It hurts me to say this, but there are some things you aren't gonna be able to protect them from....and neither can we."

    "I know Ariel....I know."

It was now nighttime. Mr. Grimm stayed in his office a little longer, looking over recent news that occurred in London. Yes, even though he's all the way in Japan, he still likes to know what's going on in his home. Mr. Grimm was also looking for anything that'll lead him to the people that ambushed their last home. But sadly, the man couldn't find any leads.

Mr. Grimm sighs in defeat as he leans back into his chair and just stares into emptiness that people called air. A sudden loud thud came from his closed office doors. Mr. Grimm sighs again as he looks over at an angry-looking ginger that opened the both doors and walked right inside his office without a greeting.

"Dominic. I've told you and the others way too many times to knock first", Mr. Grimm says calmly with a hint of tiredness. "It ain't like you're playing with yourself", Dominic says. The ginger closes the door behind him and walks around the office. "Don't say shit like that", Mr. Grimm growls. Dominic only rolls his eyes and sits down on one of the four couches.

"This better be important. Considering that you're not in your pajamas yet."

  "Why won't you tell us who came into our old home?" It was quiet for a moment in the large space. Mr. Grimm closes his eyes, "it's not something you and the others need to be worrying about."

"Yes it is! Why do we have to be stuck in the shadows not knowing shit?!" Mr. Grimm snaps his eyes open, "you need to watch who you're talking to. And Malachi, Miss Ariel, and myself are not keeping you all in the shadows. It's okay to not know certain things." Dominic grits his teeth, he could feel the anger boiling to the surface, so he stands up quickly and walks over to Mr. Grimm's desk.

Dominic slams his hands down on the mahogany color desk, but Mr. Grimm didn't flinch in the slightest. "We need to know things! You can't just keep this to yourselves! That's utter bullshit!" Mr. Grimm glares over at the ginger, "Don't test me Dominic Alexander", Mr. Grimm sneers.

Dominic was not taken aback by the older man's tone, he only became more angry. "We're only doing this for your guys' own good", the raven says, "if we told you who it was, then you all wouldn't be focused on trying to become heroes." That's what made Dominic snap. Out of instinct, he grabbed the raven by his collar and brought him close to his face.

"Fuck being heroes! I feel like ever since we came to Japan, you all have been keeping things from us! Now I don't care if it's something small, but if it's something serious that has us moving and even having to have the stupid colors of a car changing, then we need to know what hap–!"

Before Dominic could finish, he felt a wave of pain go straight through his body. His legs felt weak as he collapsed to the floor. He then felt something bubble up his throat, he coughed in his hand. When he removed his hand, his eyes widen once he saw blood.

Mr. Grimm sighs heavily, "I didn't want to use my quirk on you, but you left me no choice." The man then comes from around his desk and crouches to Dominic's level. Mr. Grimm's gaze was piercing through the ginger's hazel eyes as the teen felt more pain go through his body and a crushing feeling in his lungs, he thought he was gonna die right in his mentor's office.

But air was soon brought back to his body along with the strength that he relied on. Dominic took in deep breaths as he coughed a few times, a little blood coming up, but not as bad. Tears slowly went down Dominic's face, but he put an arm over his eyes so the glasses-wearing man wouldn't see him cry. "I'm sorry", Mr. Grimm says. He moves Dominic's arm away from his eyes and wipes his tears away with his thumbs, even though more started to stream down.

The man brought the teen into a hug as the boy starts to sob quietly. Dominic clutched onto the back of Mr. Grimm's white lab coat as he buried his face more into the raven's neck. "I know you feel like you have to protect everyone", Mr. Grimm whispers, "and you feel like you'll lose another family. But....what if we lost you too. Ever thought about that?"

     Dominic only kept quiet, the sobbing becoming a bit more audible. "I-I know. I just feel that w-we should k-know what you, Miss Ariel, and Malachi know. I don't w-want you guys to blind us from the truth."

"I understand. But...we just want you guys to have a normal life. You know the stereotype, kids having the dream of becoming heroes and going to a hero school. I wished I had thought about this sooner when Malachi and the others were younger."

"Mr. Grimm. The seven of us don't know what normal is anymore. I think we're just long gone from it...".

Mr. Grimm rests his head on top of Dominic's as he cards his pale fingers through the boy's hair. The sobs were soon dying away and he only heard soft breathing. Mr. Grimm smiles softly and he felt his eyes sting. He held the now sleeping ginger tighter as if he would turn to dust and blow away.

  "I know. And I'm sorry you all had to experience such dreadful lives at such an early age. Whenever I think about it, I see myself in you."

💀👿💀

Mr. Grimm had laid Dominic in his bed and quietly left the room. He closes the door softly and walks back to his office. When he got halfway down the hall, he saw a figure sitting on the floor with their knees up to their chest. "Kaiya?" The albino looks up at the man before her.

Dried tears stained her face as she stood up from the floor. "Why are you up so late. It's 11:30", Mr. Grimm asks. Kaiya looks down at her white fluffy house shoes, arms behind her back. "Did you have a nightmare?" Kaiya shook her head slowly. It stunned Mr. Grimm a little because Kaiya would not wake up at this hour unless it was a nightmare and she needed someone to talk to.

   "I....I heard you and Dominic." Mr. Grimm tilts his head, "is that so?" Kaiya nods her head, when she looks up, Mr. Grimm saw the tears that welled up in her gorgeous colored eyes. The tears suddenly came down and hiccups sounded from her mouth. "I-I thought you two were gonna have a-a big *hiccup* fight~!"

Kaiya then started to cry louder and hugged her mentor. Mr. Grimm looked down at Kaiya and ruffles her long white curly hair. "I'm sorry if we worried you."

"You two worried us as well."

    Mr. Grimm turned to see Sierra, Veronique, Caleb, Ollie, and Hugo standing behind him. They all gave tired expressions upon their faces due to just waking up, only one had angry expression. "I agree with Dominic", Sierra says, "you need to tell us what happened. We're supposed to be family."

    "Well. Family doesn't have to tell each other everything", Hugo pointed out.

   "True", Caleb says, "but this doesn't need to be a secret.

   Light footsteps were heard from behind them. They all turned to see Dominic, Malachi, and Miss Ariel. Miss Ariel gives a small smile while Malachi nods his head. "Like I said earlier, there are some things you won't be able to protect them from", Miss Ariel says. Mr. Grimm sighs as he felt his defeat. "Fine. But this is gonna be a long night then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 2.6K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
2.1M 59.3K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
1M 39.4K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
685 2 37
in which a girl with a deadly quirk likes to take pictures of her classmates for her instagram page. [ON HIATUS] [under editing, so don't be surpri...