The Legend of the Planar Drag...

By ImaginarySora

Millions of years ago when the Devil Dragon Emperor reigned terror in Illustrious Continent , the people trie... More

Prologue : Dragon Emperor
Chapter 1: Mysterious Man
Chapter 2 : Fight against a Demon
Chapter 3 : Fateful Meeting
Chapter 4 : Alicia Valafar
Chapter 5 : Preparations
Chapter 6 : Subjugation Starts
Chapter 7 : Orc King
Chapter 9 : Return
Chapter 10 : Dinner and Alistaria
Chapter 11 : Home Tutor
Chapter 12 : Adventurer's Guild
Chapter 13 : Celestine Jade Astraea
Chapter 14 : The 13 Grand Worlds
Chapter 15 : Date
Chapter 16 : Elanor
Chapter 17 : Sora vs Elanor
Chapter 18 : Separation
Chapter 19 : The Masked Silver, Soren
Chapter 20 : Mysterious Dragon Girl
Chapter 21 : War Dragon Clan
Chapter 22 : Mixed Bloods
Chapter 23 : Return
Chapter 24 : Alicia vs Shiviana
Chapter 25 : Reminisce
Chapter 26 : The Forest of the Abyss
Chapter 27 : Start of the Journey.

Chapter 8 : Aftermath of the Battle.

63 4 1
By ImaginarySora

Seeing the orcs running towards Alicia. Sora clad his sword in mana once more.

"Die you bastards.., [Half-moon, Last Quarter] " (Sora)

Sora then released the mana he had accumulated towards the approaching Orc Knights in an Arc like shape.

Sora's sword techniques came from a style of swordsmanship that he was taught by his master called the Lunar Blade Phase Technique. Each of the techniques unleashes unimaginable force with the Lunar Attribute.

The technique consists of 8 standard moves

The First moon , [New Moon] is a defensive skill that absorbs the energy of the enemy into your sword and released it back towards them along with your own.

The Second moon, [Waxing Crescent] is a move where you clad your blade in mana and use it to enhance your blade. This skill combined with the 8th moon, [Wanning Crescent] makes up one of Sora's most frequently used skill [Crescent Moon].

The Third Moon, [Half-Moon, First Quarter] is a technique where the user clads the blade in energy and makes it sharper. The energy clad in the blade is compressed giving it a terrifying sharpness.

The fourth Moon, [Waxing Gibbous], Is a technique where the energy is released continuously throughout the surface of the body and compressing it giving the body a formidable defense, it also gives a healing effect for the user giving them an advantage as the battle progresses.

The fifth Moon, [Full Moon] is a technique where the user releases all the energy one has into a large attack. Among all the techniques in the Lunar Blade Phase. It is the most powerful in terms of attack.

The sixth Moon, [Wanning Gibbous] is similar to the first moon in that it absorbs the opponent's energy but unlike he first moon it does no reflect the attack but absorbs it continuously, this is especially effective against close combat opponents who clad their weapons in energy (basically most people lol). The accumulated energy can be used in with other skills making it a really useful skill.

The seventh Moon, [Half-Moon, Last Quarter],is the opposite of the third moon. It releases highly compressed energy blades in the form of lunar blades towards your opponent unlike in the third moon where it stays in the blade.

The eighth Moon, [Wanning Crescent] is similar to the seventh but unlike the seventh the energy blade released is not compressed making it easier and faster to release.

The techniques the rare Lunar Attribute giving them a powerful buff whenever the moon is out (this counts daytime moons). This is specially strong during night time where Lunar Attribute Abilities are further strengthen. This attribute also possess healing abilities that are stronger than the Holy Attribute during Night time.

Among his Master's disciple only the Lunar Dragon Emperor of the 12 Dragon Emperors and another disciple not of the 12 dragons had mastered this skill higher than Sora.

As the orc knights were nearing Alicia, several Lunar Blades came flying that severed the 4 Orc Knights. Due to the orcs focusing their attention on Alicia, Sora was able to kill them without them defending and before they reach Alicia.

Seeing the dead orc knights, Alicia sighed in relief as her legs gave out but before she landed on the ground, Sora came using [Spacial Step] and caught her.

"You alright?" Asked Sora with a worried expression.

"Yeah I'm fine just a bit tired. I used a lot of mana trying to restrain all 4 of them. How about you, you had to deal with the orc king face to face did you get hurt?" Alicia asked with a similarly worried look on her face.

"No i'm fine, my hand just feels a bit numb. The orc king possessed unimaginable strength." Saying so Sora shook his hand a bit he then continued and look at his sword in hand, "well it seems I also overused my sword dealing with him."

The sword on his hand had several cracks in them it probably wont hold on the next time loaded it with mana.

"The Orc King must have been powerful..." said Alicia with amazement in her voice.

"Well something like that..." (Sora)

Actually rather than the Orc King it was Sora who damaged the sword the most by using the Lunar Blade Phase Technique in succession, the sword wasn't able to take his massive mana pool leading to it taking damage.

"Anyway lets go to the hostages we shouldn't keep them waiting." (Sora)

Sora then looked at Alicia in his arms and seeing her exhausted pale face, Sora decided to carry her, he then picked her up into a princess carry position and started walking out the throne room.

"Eh?! What are you..!?" Due to the sudden action Alicia was flustered.

"Well you looked tired. You should rest up a bit till we get there." (Sora)

"But why this position...?" Said Alicia blushing cutely.

"Do you want a different position?" (Sora)

"Yes... This position is really embarassing..." (Alicia)

Sora then put her down and kneeled down with his back behind him.

"Get on my back." (Sora)

"Eh... but..." (Alicia)

"So you prefer the princess carry after all? " Sora said with a teasing smile.

"You..." when she heard this Alicia glared at him while blushing cutely.

In the end Alicia had no choice but to be carried by Sora despite her best efforts.

As Alicia was being carried by Sora, she started to get a bit sleepy. Unknowingly she eventually fell asleep.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

[Alicia's POV]
Looking around my surroundings it seems like im in a fort like castle different In front of me were 13 individuals standing before were 4 dead dragon bodies.

One of them, The black haired loli spoke, "We finally defeated 4 of that guy's general. "

Another one was a woman who replied to the loli, She had blue hair and her aura was that of a calm sea.

"Do not get conceited Freyja, these guys were only 4 out of the 9 Evil Dragon generals that belong to his army."

"Eh... don't be like that Levi, let's celebrate a little." The Loli, Freyja said pouting at the calm woman Levi.

"Hahaha, Freyja is right. After a big battle celebrating is a matter of course." The big man with maroon hair told Levi. He had a physique of that of a military man. His aura is similar to that of a war god.

"Of course you who likes to drink would agree with her." Levi said while glaring at the man.

"Calm down Levi, although we do need to avoid getting conceited, Freyja and Renya are right, and celebrating a bit doesn't hurt." Said the man with dark purple hair towards Levi. He had a similar physique like the war like man Renya. His eyes are also purple to match his hair color.

"Well lets just take a majority vote shall we?" Said the woman with white hair. Her aura was like a breeze in the wind calming those near her.

"Well I guess its fine once in a while. Sky is right lets just take a voting." (Levi)

In the end all of them voted to have a party including Levi. In fact ahe actually didn't mind a party she was just afraid that her comrades would be too laid back especially Freyja, Renya and the purple hair man Jian.

"Lets!" (Freyja)
"Go!" (Renya)
""Party!"" (Freyja, Renya, Jian)

The three of them took the lead and went out the fortress with high spirits. Alicia throughout this whole thing couldn't control her body. As she was watching one of the 13 individuals went up to her. He had silver hair with silver eyes to match his looks, he had some familiarity for Alicia.

"Hey Leticia you coming?" The man asks with a familiar gentle smile as he pats her head.

"Soren..." Leticia said as she looks at the man who came to her.

Alicia felt that the patting of her head was really familiar. The sense of security was really similar to whenever Sora patted her.

"You seem tired, come I'll carry you."

"Eh? but..." (Leticia)

"It's fine." Saying so the man kneeled down and offered his back to her.

"I'll carry you whenever you feel tired, and haven't I told you before? I shall always be there to help and support you no matter how many lifetimes passes." The man said with a gentle smile.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

As Sora was carrying the sleeping Alicia they finally reached one of the rooms where they left the hostages.

Coincidentally at this time Alicia who was sleeping throughout the whole way here was waking up.

"..hmm?" Alicia opened her eyes as she absentmindently look in the surroundings. It seems she was still half asleep.

"Soren..." Alicia mutters half-asleep but when Sora heard this name he twitched a bit.

After a moment Sora finally regained himself. He then whispered in a voice that the half asleep Alicia didn't hear, "So it really was you..." With a gentle smile on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 6
Dragons Said to be among the most powerful species of creatures in the world of DxD. However, what if one being was said to be more powerful than the...
803K 32.2K 78
"Did you really think that it was going to be easy to get rid of me?" he raises an eyebrow as I was pushed against the wall. "There isn't anywhere yo...
371K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
187K 1.9K 45
Born in America, (Y/N) lived in a military family with your father who was in the marines and your mother who was a field medic, but you and your fam...