Mr. and Mrs. Frost [completed]

بواسطة TeeNice

Jackson Overland is the best field agent of NBI. He is very excellent in his work specially in undercover job... المزيد

Introduction
AUTHOR'S NOTE!
I: 5 Years Ago
II: New Case
III: Found
IV: Plans
V: Newlywed
VI: Job
VII: Mr. and Mrs. Black
VIII: Dinner
IX: Guardian Village
X: Celebration
XI: Vacation
XIII: Bed
XIV: Teasing
XV: Panic
XVI: Naked
XVII: Anniversary
XVIII: Consultation
XIX: Denial
XX: Realization
XXI: Shalazar
XXII: Confession
XXIII: Mutual
XXIV: Caught
XXV: Suspicious
XXVI: Quarrel
XXVII: Protect
XXVIII: Shot
XXIX: Gone
XXX: Alive
Epilogue
Extra Chapter
Author's note
Author's note

XII: Her Father

5K 192 11
بواسطة TeeNice

"Please take your seat" Elsa's father, Oaken motioned them to sit on the leather sofa across his wide table.

Jack slowly sat at the sofa uncomfortably as he felt the heated stare of her father in their locked hands. I tried to move his hand away to Elsa but she squeezed his hand never letting him go. He never felt this nervous before. Her father is so intimidating that makes his body shook just by standing there. Jack would rather catch a bullet than to be alone with this man.

Oaken cleared his throat snapping them to look at him, "Care to explain who this young boy is?" Oaken needs to know about this man for the security of the Queen. Even though he was a retired commander of the royal knight, The Queen's safety is still his priority until his very last breath; that was his oath and pride as a knight.

'Young boy? well, that's insulting' Jack muttered.

"And pray do tell, why am I not informing of this marriage?" Oaken looked briefly to the golden ring in their ring finger then back to Elsa. He wanted to know what kind of case that the Queen decided to handle but Elsa remained silent.

Jack thought her father didn't know about the undercover or the job itself. Why he was not surprised, she is after all a CIA agent, and being a CIA agent they know how to keep everything well hidden even if it's mean to tell lie to their family.

Then all those smiles of her are a lie? Jack sighed mentally.

All those unanswered questions filled his thoughts again. Jack shouldn't think any of it; they have a bigger problem here. Since her father didn't know any of this then he has to act as her husband. They have to act as a married couple.

Oaken sighed tiredly as Elsa just stared at him quietly. He understands that the Queen won't speak or answer any of his questions if this man beside her is present. He put his elbow on the table and entwined his hands together to rest his chin while looking at the couple in front of him. "Is he the one?"

Oaken knew that even though the Queen decided to work as a CIA agent, she won't let herself handle an undercover case together with a stranger, let alone to act as a married couple. He thought that maybe this man was the one who changes the Queen in a good way.

'The one?' Jack thought curiously.

"He is the one" without second thoughts, Elsa answered looking at her father straight to the eyes.

'Don't get your hope high just because she told her father that you're the one' Jack's mind reminded him after hearing those words from Elsa.

'Shut up!' Jack mentally scolded himself. He knew that. He was fully aware that it was just an act. He was disappointed and felt a gripped in his heart hearing the word 'act' and knowing that everything was an act.

Jack was too tired to ask why.

"I hope you made the right decision" Oaken gently said looking at the couple back in fourth after he recovers from the shock as he heard the Queen's immediate answer.

"You don't need to worry about that" Elsa smiled a little to her father as she put her other hand in Jack's hand almost covering it with her two hands. She was happy that her so-called father respects her decision.

"Did he know?" Oaken frowned curiously at the Queen. "Judging by his look, I could tell that he didn't have any clue that you are the Qu..."

Elsa suddenly stood up slightly tugging Jack's hand interrupting his father. This is what she feared most when her so-called father will ask her or Jack about that.

Oaken absurdly close his mouth as he looked at Elsa and didn't dare to finish his sentence. It was a mistake on his part realizing that the man beside Elsa has no clue or knowledge about the true identity of Elsa

"We're tired father," Elsa said and Jack could hear sharpness in her voice as she addressed her father. "I think we need some rest, don't you think?"

"Ah yes," Oaken answered and stood up. "You may retire to your chamber" He knew that the Queen ordered him politely so the man beside her won't realize the difference in their social status.

Elsa tugged Jack's hand to stand up and he mindlessly followed her out of her father's office.

Before the door closed completely Jack took a glance over his shoulder only to find her father was bowing at them as they leave the room. It was the same manner that the maid, Ruby did.

Why would her father bow to them?

It was the first time Oaken heard the Queen use a sharp voice as if she was compelling him to shut his mouth. The Queen never uses that voice to other people, even sentencing the criminals in Arendelle she always uses a soft and gentle voice.

That man was very important to the Queen. Oaken deeply thought.

"What was that?" Jack asked as they reached their room.

The room is spacious. There's a king-size bed with four posts that hold the see-through curtain draped beautifully in it. The floor was carpeted and there's a fireplace to warm the room, Sofas facing the fireplace. A dim light in the four corners of the room and a small chandelier in the center. The glass wall was on the other side of the room seeing the snowy forest outside.

"It's nothing," Elsa said dismissing the topic. She sat on the bed and took off her boots.

"This is your room?" Jack asked while looked around. He saw Elsa nodded as an answer. "It's beautiful."

"Thank you," Elsa said as she removed her jacket and hangs it in the chair near the bed. "Let me remind you, my father didn't know about this." She pointed to herself and Jack. "Our work and the undercover thing"

It was another lie.

Elsa didn't look at Jack as she rampages her bag searching for something. "So please act as my husband. My father and the servants have a very keen eye, one wrong move and we're screwed" she added as she finally found what she was searching for. She tossed her bag in the chair and checks her cellphone.

Jack nodded and looked around again, "so where am I going to sleep?"

Elsa looked at Jack frowning. "Here" tapping the bed.

"And you? Where are you going to sleep?"

Her frowned deepen. "Here" she taps the bed again.

"You mean we're sleeping together in one bed?"

Elsa nodded, "There's only one bed here and the bed is huge enough for two people." She innocently answered.

"You're okay with that?"

"With what?"

"Me, sleeping in the same bed with you"

Elsa sighed, "We're a married couple right? And normal married couple sleeps in the same bed together" She was trying to keep herself together but the truth is she nervous too and it would be their first time to sleep together in one bed.

That's another problem, they are not a normal married couple, and they were just acting as a married couple.

"I'm going to sleep" Elsa put her cellphone on the study table beside the bed and laid comfortably in the bed covering herself with the blanket.

Jack sighed in defeat seeing Elsa immediately fell asleep. He walked to the other side of the bed and took off his jacket and shoes. He lay in the bed staring at the ceiling.

Oh, gods! What is he going to do? She's just a few inches away from him. This is torture!

❆❆❆❆❆

WORD COUNT: 1290 words

PUBLISHED: 2015

EDITED: 12/08/2020

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2K 108 7
Abandoned on a hillside as a baby, a young Spartan man embarks on a journey to discover the truth behind his parentage. (Disclaimer: I wrote this whe...
He's a She بواسطة MayEsdot

غموض / الإثارة

214K 6.9K 27
Charlene James was the daughter of Chad James, one of the highest ranking snipers for the CIA. But when CIA agents and their families are turning up...
92.2K 4.1K 31
Grace is a hired thief, the most famous thief in all of Spain because of her unchallengeable skills, impossible heists that she's pulled off, and eer...
181K 12K 45
***Sequel to "We Are Survivors of the Zombie Apocalypse"*** The late-January cold is seeping into the bones of Wynne, Seth, I...