𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Від solabelli

"But a group of 7 boys and a girl? Think about the controversy" "Why listen to their assumptions and rumors... Більше

.luck.
.the new member.
quick explanation
.fan attack.
.fan attack (pt.2).
.still a baby.
.mma 2016.
.ellen show.
.stress.
.v live.
.rumours.
.bts contact names.
.relationship with each member.
.special stage performance.
.leaked photos.
.keopi.
.twitter.
.act.
.thoughts.
.argument.
.ama.
.diet.
.princess.
.idol.
.hair colours through the eras.
.pervert.
.birthday.
.home party 2017.
.fire.
.autograph.
.what's tasty in jeju?.
.family.
.jealous.
.girlfriends.
.rude fan.
.twitter (pt.2).
.touch.
.coffee.
.memorable quotes by marin.
.sasaeng (pt.1).
.sasaeng (pt.2).
.twitter (pt.3).
.defend.
.yoorin.
.jirin.
.kookrin.
.alone.
.insecurity.
.clingy.
.rmarin.
.twitter (pt.4).
.gifts.
.wedding.
.play date.
.sneak out.
.snowballs.
.vrin.
.outside.
AU
.wedding (pt. 2).
.sleepover.
.daegu boys.
.mission.
.burn the stage.
.comfort.
.late night.
.cuddle.
.kisses.
.break.
.flinch.
.savour.
.twitter (pt.5).
.surprise.
.burn the stage (ver II).
.kidnap (pt.1).
.kidnap (pt.3).
.on stage.
.skinny.
.yes.
.needy.
.rooftop.
.venice.
.noona sunbaenim.
.venice (pt.2).
.kang chulsoo.
.my queen.
.past.
.gallery.
.past (pt.2).
.natural.
.marjerin.
.nightmare.
.april fools.
.selfie.
.finally.
.addiction.
.business.
.shy.
TAGGED
.parent.
.stare.
.boy with luv.
.oppa catcher.
.night club.
.the day.
.royals.
.texts.
.ice cream.
.royals (pt.2).
.drunk.
.overdose.
.matching.
.marin moments.
.wrong group.
.eid mubarak.
.bad boy.
COMING SOON
.payback.
spidey
.confession.
.break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored.
COMING SOON
.surprise guest.
.cover up.
COMING SOON
8TH MEMBER: AUs

.kidnap (pt.2).

7.7K 169 51
Від solabelli

"Anything?"

"No, nothing", Hoseok replied frustrated. It was almost exactly 24 hours since Marin had gone missing. Namjoon came back an hour ago with no luck, and so they called the police. They said they're doing everything they can to find her, and maybe it's just because the boys are worried sick, but to them it felt like the police weren't doing anything.

"Fuck it, I'm really considering that private investigator guys", Jin who immediately drove all the way home from his schedule in Dasan-dong after getting the call from Yoongi saying Marin was missing said. Since he got back he'd been pacing back and fourth complaining about how there had been no leads except for some serveillance footage from outside a small restaurant that was next to the convenient store. It wasn't much help, since only a bit of the assumed car that took Marin was visible. It didn't have a license plate, so it made things even more difficult.

"It's 2022! They have to have some technology to make this quicker." Namjoon sighed at his hyung. He understood that Jin was worried, but there was no use in complaining about the slow process.

"Hyung please we're all worried but just sit down and let the police handle it."

"If they are handling it", Jin said crossly, plopping himself down on the couch and crossing his arms.

"The older you're getting the more you're acting like an old man", Yoongi commented next to him. Jin took that he was trying to lighten the mood and he talked back saying Yoongi was only a year younger.

Namjoon smiled at the now happier members and looked down at the baby he was holding. He walked over to grab a piece of tissue to wipe the runny snot that was drooling down her nose and some tears that still hadn't dried. It was as if Heeyoung knew her mother was missing and she cried and cried. The boys took turns trying to sooth her but it barely did any good. The only reason she was calm now was because she tired herself out. Still, Heeyoung sniffed and hiccuped in her sleep, her face scrunched up like she was having a bad dream.

"Such a smart little girl", Namjoon said quietly to her, caressing her cheek with his thumb. "You read situations so easy, just like your mommy."

Meanwhile, Hoseok was scrolling through his social medias to get his mind off the stressful situation. He couldn't help but imagine Marin in terrible scenarios, so he turned to his phone knowing thinking about it wouldn't help.

He scrolled aimlessly through his SNS, and he spotted a post. Seeing who the account belonged to, he visibly scoffed and went to block the user until a proper look at the picture had him stop midway. His breathing hitched and his heart beat sped up.

"Namjoon, can I use your phone for a sec?", He asked, already grabbing it from the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Why?", Namjoon asked, bouncing Heeyoung in his arms.

Hoseok didn't reply and opened his phone to the surveillance video the police sent them. He played it until the assumed car came into view and paused. He held his phone and Namjoon's side by side.

"Hyung is this not the same car?", Hoseok asked Yoongi next to him for a second opinion. The SNS post Hoseok had scrolled upon was from Marin's dick of an ex. It was pictures of the back of his car that had been bumped into, leaving a pretty big dent. Reading the caption, the collision caused the plate number to fly off, coincidentally like the car in the video that also didn't have a plate number. "Even the dent is at the same place."

It was hard to tell since the video was a bit blurry, but no doubt did it look similar. Yoongi squinted back and fourth between the two phones. Namjoon and Jin also poked their heads in to take a look as well.

"Why would he take Marin? Doesn't he have a girlfriend now?", Namjoon asked. Hoseok tapped on the account and scrolled through his feed. Hoseok nodded, "A fiancé", he corrected and showed the engagement photo.

"But no doubt does the car look the same. Should we call the police?", Yoongi spoke up.

"Oh hell no", Jin said standing up. "We're going there ourselves."

The three other men stared at the eldest like he was insane. "Are you crazy?", Hoseok spoke up.

"If this dick really did take Marin, I'm giving him a piece of my mind." Jin was already grabbing his jacket and keys. Namjoon tried to persuade him to not immediately punch the man the second he got to his place, saying they didn't even have solid proof it was him.

"Fine, but I am going there to ask him questions. It wouldn't be so bad, after he and Marin broke up we didn't exactly left any bad blood between us. I just broke all contact with him and held a bit of a grudge", Jin noted. "So are any of you guys coming?"

Namjoon sighed, knowing he was the only voice of rasionality. He weakly rose his hand and Jin grinned. "Yoongi? Hobi?"

They contemplated for a second. Yoongi was first to stand up between the two.

"I wanna give him a piece of my mind too", Yoongi grinned to himself. Seeing that everyone was going, Hoseok nodded and followed along.

🖤

At this point I wouldn't mind if they hit me hard on the noggin to make me pass out, since I'm pretty sure inhaling this much chloroform is unhealthy. I woke up again feeling nauseous and dizzy. The atmosphere felt colder than before. Looking down I was in nothing but lingerie; thigh high socks and all. Before I could properly process the fact that I was practically naked on someone's bed, I heard grunting on my right. Agonizingly turning my head towards the sound, his back was turned to me as he faced the desktop computer. On the screen of the computer there were pictures, pictures of me wearing the lingerie, unconscious on the bed positioned to look like I was posing. I almost threw up in my mouth, and it wasn't because of the nausea.

He looked like he was fumbling with something in between him. I couldn't see what it was. But then he silently moaned my name, and I didn't want to even guess.

"You disgusting piece of shit", I growled before actually throwing up a bit in my mouth. He visibly jumped in his seat and looked over his shoulder to see me wide awake trying to swallow back my vomit. I heard the zip of his pants and he stormed over and grabbed my face roughly.

"What you saw, what you heard, does not leave this room, you understand me?", He seethed under his breath. Enraged I spat in his face, causing him to cry back in disgust, jumping out of my face to wipe it but I felt more disgusted at the fact I wasted my spit on him.

"You little bitch!", He growled and was about to hit me before the door flung open and his "fiancé" ran in.

"Baby? Are you okay what happened?", She asked worriedly and went to hug him. He glared at me to motion not to say a word. I didn't plan to, as much as I wanted to I didn't want to be involved in their messed up relationship.

"I'm fine, love", he said and turned her head up so they met eyes. I rolled my eyes away as they started kissing slowly.

"I'm thirsty babe, can you make me some coffee?", He asked sweetly, like he wasn't just jerking off to a naked picture of me. The woman sweetly nodded and kissed him again before leaving the bedroom.

"Right in front of my salad", I deadpanned. He looked back at me, and his eyes held a look I haven't seen in so long. Regret, tired, longing.

"My God I missed your body", he said. I pulled my knees closer together trying to cover whatever I could. He stalked forward while letting his hand drag along the bed. "She's boring in bed. Your touch, your feel, ah, you were amazing."

He sat down an arm length away. I moved away as much as I could. I didn't care if my ankles and wrists would bruise, if it meant getting even a second away from him, I'd take it.

"You try to touch me, I will spit on you again", I blustered. His fingers gently touched my cheek, but I jumped like it was fire.

"Try aim for my mouth this time, babygirl", he suggestively said and was about to lean closer but the doorbell rang. I exhaled a relieved breath as he was frantic on who would be at the door. I heard him swear under his breath and he grabbed the bottle of chloroform and cloth from the bedside table and pressed it over my nose and mouth again. This time I was prepared. Just before he did, I breathed in a long breath and held it as he tried suffocating me. I acted to fall limp and pass out. Staying incredibly still, I heard the bedroom door open and close and I took it as my cue to open my eyes.

The walls were paper thin, so it wasn't hard to hear what they were saying. It sounded like men came in. My heart was started beating against the inside of my chest. Could they save me? I could scream right now and maybe they'll come and rescue me.

But what if those people were with them? That could explain why they sound so friendly. It felt like there was no hope.

Until I heard a familiar chide.

"OPPA!"

🖤

Jin confidently knocked on the door. Namjoon balanced on his heels, still thinking this was a bad idea. Yoongi had his hands in his pockets while Hoseok stood behind him.

It opened, and there he stood. He looked healthy, groomed. Behind him a woman peeked out to see who was at the door.

"Oh? Hey guys, what a surprise", the man said. "Uhm, sorry this is just very sudden, come in?"

The boys politely thanked him and walked into the apartment. Clean, though a bit messy, like any other normal apartment would be. The boys sat down at their couch and the woman said she'll make some drinks.

"Wow, it's really been a while. How are you guys?", He started a conversation.

"We've been good. Seems like you are too", Jin said and he nodded, shyly saying how life's pretty smooth at the moment. Yoongi tried not to let his grudge towards the guy assume how he is, but he couldn't help the unpleasant feeling that was growing in his gut.

"With all due respect, may I ask why you're here? Since me and Marin broke up you guys broke contact with me", he asked and there was an instant awkward atmosphere. Namjoon was dreading for this moment. Luckily the woman came back with drinks which helped break the tension a little bit.

"That's actually why we're here", Hoseok spoke up. "It's about Marin."

The guy looked surprised. "What about her?", He asked cautiously.

Yoongi sighed. "She's gone missing."

His eyes widened. "Missing missing?" The boys nodded their heads. Fumbling with his mug he leaned back on his chair. "What does that have to do with me?"

"We're just wondering if maybe you've seen her?" Namjoon quickly asked before Jin could start pointing fingers. The man's eyes widened and eyebrows furrowed, looking almost offended.

"Why would he know where his ex is?", The woman spoke up a bit annoyed. That already rose some red flags, but that could just be the jealousy showing.

"Well I mean--"

"The police found footage of a car pulling up to where she was last scene. We stumbled upon one of your old posts and saw that the back of your car looked similar to the car in the video", Jin cut Namjoon off and showed the pictures. The man and woman looked and guffawed.

"Are you saying that we took her? We have nothing to do with each other after me and her broke off. Why should I care about her anymore?", He suddenly got defensive.

"Woah woah we never said you took her. We thought maybe you could've seen her pass by", Namjoon butted in, now speculating the man. Ears red, he looked embarrassed before sitting back down and massaging his temples.

"Ah, sorry. It's just, I assumed you thought I took her", he admitted. "I was honestly hurt when Marin and I broke up at first, so I got a bit upset."

Yoongi tilted his head, squinting at the guy. "No offence, but you broke up with her, because you didn't want to raise a child together."

"A child...?", The woman said confused. Looked like she didn't know about Heeyoung. The man flusteredly shifted between his fiancé and the boys. Abruptly standing up, he goes, "You guys should leave now."

"Sorry?", Hoseok tried asking but they were literally being pulled up and gestured roughly towards the door.

"It's my place so I can say when you get to leave. It was nice seeing you guys", the man tried pushing them out. The woman was still trying to get answers regarding the baby mentioned.

"Hey you still haven't answered our question. Did you see Marin or not?", Jin stuck his foot down and faced the man. Not only did he look intimidating, he was also 5cm taller than the guy, so it made him even more scary.

"No I did not so you can leave now", the man deadpanned.

"Well that's damn well your car in the surveillance so you've definitely seen her unless you were fucking in that car so just spill the truth to make things easier and we'll get out of your house", Jin angrily blabbered. The guy blinked in surprise at how fast he went but the boys, especially Namjoon, were just shaking their heads.

"Hyung let's just go, sorry for coming in like thi--"

"OPPA!"

*
*
*
*
*
Darn I didn't want to make a part 3 but it's already almost 2400 words so hmpf

Also I was at a wedding and my grandparents, aunt and uncle wouldn't stop calling me pretty and cute and kept saying I had a sweet smile and i

My praise kink was fed well AHAHAHAHA uwuwuwu

-ali

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

23.1K 487 67
"We'll fly as One. We'll reach our Dreams as One." Imagine BTS with eight Members.
44K 753 19
|| ⚠️ || This book is being discontinued. Yuki Konno,The 8th member of an all boys group.
813K 14K 99
a messy bunch of imagines where bts has an eighth member <3 [ ignore the cringe, this was my first ever wp story ] #1 in idollife <3
202 1 30
An archive of season one Another Story of BTS World. *UPDATED OFTEN*