The Host Club's Princess Is A...

By Nightmare1946

Miyuki horinozuki is a Japanese teen who has lived in America all her life. She is also the famed "Princess o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7

chapter 6

45 2 4
By Nightmare1946

(Miyaki's POV- 4 am the next morning)

I woke up and looked to see Haruhi still asleep beside me. I got up and quickly wrote a note if she wakes up early. I then grabbed my running clothes and my cellphone. I went to change in the bathroom. Once I was changed I went to the front door and quickly put on my running shoes before opening the door to go for a morning run. I closed the door behind me and I jogged down the stairs. I jogged to the sidewalk and stretched slightly. Once I was done stretching I quickly got into position and started to sprint. I decided to do a few stunts so I climbed up onto a few wooded boxes and flipped off of them grabbing a metal pole before I swung around on the pole and landed on top of the next one. I quickly continued to sprint on top of the poles and I yelled out excitedly when I jumped off of the end with a double spin flip. I rolled on the ground and was up again running once I stopped rolling. I had a huge smile on my face as I continued to run. I felt my phone buzz and I grabbed it. I clicked a button and it stopped buzzing. I made a turn and went down an alleyway. I then noticed it was a dead end so I sped up slightly and jumped up. I grabbed the edge of the wall and flipped over it. I landed on the other side and sprint to my home. Once I had made it there I noticed Haruhi coming down the stairs. She sighed as she saw me. " you know, this is normally the time I leave to go to school. I walk so I suggest you hurry up. There are barely any shortcuts and I'm leaving because I have to be there on time. Good luck, Imōuto. See ya." Haruhi says and I nod I quickly go up the stairs and I grab a change of clothes. I then go into the bathroom and take a four minute shower. Then I get out and I get dressed into a black skirt, a white button up shirt, a black zip up hoodie, and a pair of knee socks. I check the time on my phone. I put my hair into a high ponytail and I grabbed my school bag from my room. I then head out the door after I pulled on my running shoes. I stuffed a cinnamon bread into my mouth and my school loafers in my bag. Then I jumped over the railing holding my skirt. I took off in a sprint right away. I raced around corner after corner. I decided to go along the rooftops because it will be quicker. I jump up onto some boxes and then onto the roof of a building. I pull myself up and then I take off into a sprint once more I hopped from building to building. I could have sworn I saw Haruhi walking on the sidewalk but I didn't double check. I continued to run at a fast pace. Soon enough I was in front of the school on top of a roof. I jumped off of the roof and I rolled slightly I heard a couple people scream as I hit the ground. Once I stopped rolling I stood up and shouted. "Yeah! New time!!" I shouted and I felt something hit my head and soon heard some panting. "You damn idiot! What the fudging heck do you think you are doing!? Running on the rooftops!? Are you insane?!" Haruhi yelled and I smiled sheepishly after holding the back of my head in pain. "Hehehehe! Hey, Nīisan! How have you been on this fine morning?" I said and she huffed loudly. "We are not done with this topic, Imōuto! Come on, let's go get you your schedule." Haruhi said and smiled at me softly. I nod my head and follow her into the pink school. We walk down several hallways, up a couple flights of stairs, down two more hallways, and into a rather large office after getting a "come in" from the other side. Once we heard the okay we entered. I gasped when I saw the person behind the desk. Haruhi looked at me confused. I ran up to them and gripped his hands in my own tightly. "Oh my goodness! Are you sleeping well, sir!?" I said worriedly. His eyes widen slightly. "Oh! I must admit I have had a few nights where i did overwork. I should be fine though miss." he said but I stood up straight and put my hands on my hips. I gave him a stern look. "I don't think so mister. You go take a nap. Right now. It is not good to keep yourself from sleep. Now go lay down on that couch." I said and he went to oppose when I gave him an extremely stern look and pointed. He stood up looking like a kicked puppy and walked over to the couch. I followed him, grabbing an extra blanket from a wardrobe on the left wall, and placing it over him. I kissed his forehead after he closed his eyes. I sat beside him and shooed Haruhi off. She nodded and left to go to her class. I sat beside him on the floor and grabbed a book from my bag. Not long after I grabbed my book I heard light snoring. I looked back and smiled softly at the man behind me. I continued to read my book and I sat beside him for a long while.

(Thirty minutes later- Kyoya's POV)

I was sitting inside of the host club room typing on my computer and the rest of the hosts were walking around or talking to each other. I heard the door open and Haruhi walked in. I watched Tamaki jump up and hug her tightly. "My baby girl has finally come!! Where is my father though? He said he would be here to talk with me about something important about fifteen minutes ago." I heard Tamaki question himself after yelling out to Haruhi and I noticed Haruhi stiffen up slightly. I watched her curiously. "Oh, about that. So my little sister is currently watching him to make sure he gets some sleep. Apparently he has been taking a few all nighters so she literally turned into a mother. She told him to go take a nap and he did. I think she gave him a look because he did so with a sullen expression." Haruhi said and I watched her shocked. "Okay, hold up!" the twins started, "So, your sister got the chairman of the school....... To take a nap?" they asked confused and Haruhi nodded. They burst out laughing and they fell over. I heard the rest of the club come up behind me and give questioning looks at Haruhi and myself. "My sister got the chairman to take a nap. How is that funny?" Haruhi questioned. "Be-Because he's the chairman!! It makes this priceless! Hahahahahaha!!!" Hikaru said and Kaoru couldn't stop laughing. I smiled at Haruhi and she watched us confused. I looked behind me and clapped to get everyone's attention. "Alright everyone. That's enough. The first guests will be arriving soon and we must get ready to preform. Everyone get into you cosplay costumes and then get to you stations." I said and Haruhi nodded. I walked to go get my costume on and I sighed softly when I realized I was wearing a butler costume. I let Renge pick the costumes today so I can only assume that it is from an anime. I put it on and picked the card up to read the character description that she sent with it. 'I am to play a character named Sebastian Mecailes from an anime called Black Butler. He is a demon who is a butler by a contract to a little boy named Ciel Phantomhive. He and three other servants take care of an estate. His personality is cold at times, playful, teasing, and extremely cunning he often wears a cunning smirk. That's all I have.' I thought as I finished reading the card. I tested the smirk and it turned out okay. I left my dressing room and I saw Miyaki standing in the room beside a table in a suit like outfit. She was talking to Renge.

(Miyaki's POV- just as kyoya tells everyone to change)

Kyoya told everyone to change and they all went to the changing rooms. A girl with strawberry blonde hair walked up to me and handed me an outfit. I took it with a questioning look. "You are to preform and be apart of the host club. No questions just put it on. Now." she said and I just shrugged and walked into a changing room. I put the outfit on and I really liked it. (A/N: it is what she wears in the video) Once I finished getting dressed I left the changing room and made my way over to the girl who handed me these clothes. She was slightly blushing. "That looks amazing on you." she said and and I shrugged slightly. "does it? I'm not sure that I would have picked this if it were my own choice. So anyways. What am I supposed to do?" I asked and she just smirked. "You are supposed to do a dance and sing a song for the quests. You get to pick how and what you do." she said and I nodded. "Then I'll sing the song Tir na nog and I'll just dance when it comes to it. Is there a specific order for the dance or song?" I asked and she shook her head. "nope." she said and I nodded. "okay thanks." I said and smiled. "Where am I preforming?" I asked and she pointed to a small stage in front of some windows. I nodded and I walked over to it. The bell rang and everyone got into their places quickly. The guys all gathered in the middle of the room around Tamaki and the girls entered soon after. Tamaki clapped his hands once everyone was settled at their respective tables and hosts. The whole room got quiet. "Hello my dear princesses. Today we have a special announcement. We have added a new performer and hostess to our little group. Her name is Miyaki Fujioka. She will be preforming and hosting for us all. Please see kyoya if you would like to request her. For now she will preform for us all. Whenever you are ready Miyaki." Tamaki said and I nodded I took my place and began.

Once I finished dancing everyone clapped and had a blush on their faces, well, except for Haruhi, who had a smirk on her face instead. Once the clapping died down I put my ear mic on and walked to the middle of the platform. "i'll be singing a song called Tir na nog. Hope you enjoy." I said and I bowed my head taking a deep breath. When I looked up I began to sing.

Once I finished singing the whole room erupted into applause. I bowed and smiled at the crowd. I stood up right again and walked off of the stage. I walked over to my table and sat down. In an instant I had three girls at my table. "hello. What are your names?" I asked in a sexy voice and they blushed. "um, my name is, um, Mari. I-It is n-nice to m-meet you." she said and I smiled. "Of course. It is a pleasure dearest. And what about you two?" I said and asked. "Our names are Lucy and Sofia. We're twins." they said at the same time and I chuckled. "Of course. All the more fun, no?" I said with a wink and a smirk. They blushed and fainted. I chuckled again. "Mari, would you like some tea? I'll make you some." I said and she nodded. I stood up and walked over to the other side of the table. I kneeled next to the twins in between their heads. "Come now girls, it is time to get up." I said and kissed their foreheads. The looked at me with flushed cheeks. "Are you feeling better dears? I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you before I can get to you." I said and smirked at them with a mischievous glint in my eyes. They blushed harder and I chuckled again. I stood up and they did to. "I am going to make some tea, would you two like some as well?" I asked and they nodded.  I smiled and nodded. "I'll be right back then. Don't go anywhere little lambs." I said and winked at them as I left. I made my way to the kitchen and started the tea. I heard the kitchen door open and Kyoya walked in. "hello Kyoya-Sempai. How am I doing so far?" I said and asked and as he didn't reply I turned around only to be met with Kyoya right in my space. He placed his hands on the counter, effeciently trapping me in. "Kyoya, what are you doing?" I asked and he just looked at me with a smirk. "Oh? I don't know, what you are talking about Miyaki." he said and I just watched him with narrowed eyes. He continued to smirk at me and I was starting to grow annoyed with him. "what do you want." I questioned and he chuckled softly. "what do you mean?" he asked and I sighed. "Whenever you do something you always have a reason." I said and he just smirked at me again. "Oh? Not everyone has a reason for certain things you know." He said and I sighed irritably. "Maybe you didn't hear me correctly. I said, whenever you do something you always have a reason. I was only implying you in that situation, no one else." I said and he chuckled again. "Oh? How would you know this?" he said in a mocking tone and I looked into his eyes. "Because I have known you longer than you think Kyoya Ootori. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to serve my guests." I said and pushed passed him carrying a tray with four tea cups and some sugar.

A/n: I know I haven't posted in a long time and I apologize imensly for that. I haven't been able to because of school and not to mention I broke my wrist a while ago and it just got better. I seriously apologize once more for my extremely late update. I will try to make a schedule and stick to it. Thank you for reading this book. Please comment, vote, and enjoy. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 776 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
152K 4.3K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...
296K 9.7K 104
F/n l/n is the heir to the l/n talent agency, one of the most popular talent agencies in Japan and one of the few that has branches in America and Ca...
101K 4K 38
- "i made it my life goal to protect you" - --------- [izana kurokawa x fem reader] --------- We all know the man with the 'special' earrings, we a...