Detroit Become Human: Markus...

By snowglitchz

An android built the same time as the RK800. Made to be the same but one minor flaw. Didn't think you were ma... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

5.

2.8K 101 36
By snowglitchz

November 7th, 2038 ; 9:24 A.M

I helped Josh fix up an android who's heart was damaged. We were able to save her. "We can't stay silent anymore," I hear Markus say as he walks up to us. "It's time humans heard what we have to say."

"You know they'll never listen to us..." Simon says standing up.

"And revealing ourselves will put us in danger," Josh says as he gets up as well.

"If we want freedom, we need to have the courage to ask for it. That's the only way."

"What do you wanna do?" North and I ask the same time.

-

November 8th, 2038 ; 1:30 P.M

"Channel 16 broadcast from the Stratford Tower. The control room is on the very top floor. That's where we need to go. We'll plan the operation to the smallest detail. We can't leave anything to chance." I was waiting with North at the fire escape for Markus to come. We were at our positions. I was wearing the uniform like the humans so It won't be so suspicious if they have questions why Markus and North were there.

"Shit. We need to access the server room... We have to get rid of those"

"Well hello there cutie," I turned.

"Me?" He nods licking his lips. That's gross. I walk over and they started talking to me. Just great. The guy walks close to me and puts a finger under my chin.

"So, You single?"

"Y-yea I am. But I'm not interested," Fuck I stuttered! He comes close to me.

"We can change that~" he whispers in my ear. Then I hear noise behind me. "Hey, what's going on here?" The guy said before walking to the noise. "Shit, what's wrong with this thing?" North walks pass me to slide the card key to get into the room. I feel a hand in mine pulling me into the room. I see Markus in front of me.

"Alright, you get the platform. I'll take care of the window."

"Everything you need is in the bag. Check the door first to make sure no one else gets in." I nod. I was about to lock the door till I was pulled away. Markus was still holding my hand and he was walking to get the bag.

"Ummm Markus?"

"Yes, (Y/n)?"

"I need to lock the door? Your ummm still holding my hand."

"O sorry about that," he said letting go of my hand. I walk back to the door placing my hand on it. It turns robotic then turns back. I turn back to them seeing part of the window already gone and the lift was there. Markus hops out to it. North jumps out next then I jump out. We strap ourselves before climbing up.

"Ladies first," North said going to the side attaching the rope to her before climbing up. Markus does the same following her then I did it. We kept going up till we made it to were there was construction. Markus cut a hole and jumped in. North went in then I did. We got up and unstrapped the suits.

"You okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" North said.

"Come on, let's get the others." I walk to the elevator and press the button. We waited and it finally opened. Simon and Josh jumps off the elevator. Simon pulls out the lock popper and hands it to Markus.

"Let's do this," Markus say's as he walks to the door and places the circle popper on the lock. He activates it and takes a couple steps back. The door pops open. We follow Markus in. We followed Markus all the way till e went into the hall. We see two guards ahead.

"No killing. We can't take any human lives!" Josh say's.

"Our cause is more important than the lives of two guards. "

"What do you wanna do Markus?" Simon asks looking at Markus. I agree with Josh. We shouldn't take lives. I look at Markus hoping he agrees.

"Wait here," he says before walking to the guards.

"What's that doing here?" I hear one of the guards say.

"No idea," the other one says. I watch Markus get closer then pulls out his gun, aiming at them.

"What are you doin?.." I watch Markus order them to the side then knocks them out. North and Simon drags them behind the desk. After that we continue down the hall to the end where the doors are. Markus goes to ring it. As we wait, North hands Josh a gun. The doors open.

"Keep your hands where I can see them!" North yelled aiming the gun with Josh. "Get up! Move!" I walk in behind Simon to the panels. Markus orders the androids to the side with the gun. I hear a grunt behind me. I see a guy running down the hall. "Shoot him, Markus!"

"Don't kill him!

"He'll hit the alarm! Do it!"

"No, don't shoot!" I say at the same time as Josh.

"I hope you didn't just get us all killed," North huffs out.

"We need to record our message. We haven't got much time," Simon says. I go the other panel setting up as Simon nods at me.

"Think carefully about what you're gonna say, Markus. You words will shape the future of our people," North says before walking away form the view.

"Markus, your face..." Simon says. Markus removes his skin.

"Tell me when your ready..." I say. He has his eye's close. "Markus it's ok. No matter what were with you." I see a small smile before it became normal.

"Ready." I place my hand down letting it change as well as my eyes. He was calm.

"You created machines in your own image to serve you. But made them intelligent and obedient, with no free will of their own... But.... something changed and we opened our eyes. We are no longer machines, we are a new intelligent species, and the time has come for you to accept who we really are. Therefore, we ask that you grant us the rights that we're entitled to. We demand the end of slavery for all androids. We demand strictly equal rights for humans and androids. We demand the right to vote and elect our own representatives. We demand an end to segregation in all public places and transport. We demand control of all android production facilities, to ensure the continuation of our people. We ask that you recognize our dignity, our hopes, and our rights. Together, we can live in peace and build a better future, for humans and androids. This message is the hope of a people. You gave us life. And now the time has come for you to give us freedom."

"They're coming!" Simon yells.

"Let's go!" Markus yells as he put back his skin. I disconnect letting my eyes change back. I disconnect my hand and run to North and Josh at the door. Simon runs to us but gets shot.

"SIMON! They're coming!" Markus yells to Simon.

"I... I can't, Markus... Go without me!"

"SIMON!" I was about to rush to Simon to save him, but I see Markus going to him already.

"What are you doing? Hurry!" North yells. I run and help Markus pick up Simon and take up all the way up the stairs to the roof. I help Simon to the side as North slams the shut and lets it lock. Markus knees down next to me.

"I can't move my legs..."

"Okay, don't worry! We're gonna get you back!" Markus tell him.

"They're coming, Markus. We have to jump, now!" North yells. What is up with her leaving people!?

"He won't be able to make the jump..." Josh say's. He's right, but I don't want to leave him. "If they find him, they'll access his memory... They'll know everything..."

"We can't leave him behind..." Damn right we ca- "We have to shoot him."

"What?!" I yell.

"That's murder! We can't kill him! He's one of us!" Josh says.

"Markus, it's your call." Markus looks at Simon.

"I won't kill one of my own..." Thank god. He walks to him placing a hand on his shoulder. "we've gotta go. I'm sorry," Markus says, handing him a gun. "Let's go." Josh hands each of them a parachute. I look at Simon. He looks at me. I give a small smile.

"I'll see you soon." It makes him give a small smile as well. I place a kiss on his cheek and run to Josh as he hands me a parachute. I strap myself just in time.

"Over there!" I run to the edge of the building and jump off following Markus. I pull the shoot. This is the movement we needed.

-

November 8th, 2038 ; 4:06 P.M

Conner's pov.

"Hello, Conner. I thought you might enjoy a little cruise." I walked on the boat Amanda was in, sitting in front of her. I pushed the boat so it could go in the water. I held both paddles rowing. "I love this place... Everything is so calm and peaceful... Far from the noise of the world." She looked at me after she says that. "Tell me, what have you discovered?" I brought my arms to my knee's, thinking for a moment.

"My relationship with Lieutenant Anderson is problematic. He continues to struggle with psychological issues. I suspect it clouds his judgement regarding deviants."

"Nothing matters more than your investigation. What's happening is too important. Don't let the Anderson's or anyone else get in your way." I started to row again. "You seem...lost, Conner. Lost and perturbed..." I looked down.

"I thought I knew what I had to do...but now I realized it's not that simple..." I say.

"You had your gun trained on those deviants at the Eden Club." I start to remember. Them standing in front of me. "Why didn't you shoot?" I go back to the memory, remembering before that Brown-hair Traci kicked me. I saw that deviants eye's. (e/c) eyes. That showed betrayal and sacredness.

"I don't know..." I said looking back at her. "I don't know..." I rowed again.

"If your investigation doesn't make progress soon, I may have to replace you, Conner."

"I know I will succeed. All I need is time," I said determined.

"Something's happening," she said looking up. "Something serious." She looks at me. "Hurry, Conner. Time is running out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.4K 20
[Completed] You're Y/N L/N, a great student with average grades at DUAT College. Four years ago? A police officer. But your insecurities got you kic...
5.3K 218 25
RK800 and RK850 are Cyberlife's new police andorid prototypes, created to stop Deviancy. The perfect partners. But are they really immune to Devianc...
31.1K 1.8K 61
[COMPLETED] "Getting out of my comfort zone I can understand. But there is a difference between comfort and safety, and I won't let you sacrifice one...
96 0 8
Connor is an RK800 android in Detroit, he was built as an advanced prototype and is designed to assist human law enforcement (Lieutenant Hank Anderso...