Perfectly Wrong [Completed]

By NazFire

[COMPLETED] - Did he love her? Did she love him? Why was this so hard? He would ask This isn't just a love at... More

*Authors note*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Final)
A/N

Chapter 5

4 1 0
By NazFire

Shawn’s POV
I went inside but closing the door behind me felt like I was closing the world to myself.

When I went into the living room I couldn’t sit down on the couch. Too many memories were flooding my head so I decided to go into the kitchen. But there my memories where also overwhelming me. In every room I went I just couldn’t get her off my mind. She was everywhere and I couldn’t get rid of the wonderful memories that came into my mind.

So I decided to just sit down on the floor in the living room. Leaning my head against the wall I kept on thinking. All of the thoughts were torture and after some time, I decided to get a drink to keep myself away from all of those beautiful yet heartbreaking thoughts. I didn’t want to get drunk... I just had to switch off for a moment.

My phone which was  in my pocket vibrated and I almost jumped up in shock.

Luckily only almost because I was sure if I did I’d just fall on the floor again. Slowly I took the phone out of my pocket. It had stopped vibrating already... and honestly I didn’t want to talk to anyone anyways so I didn’t care.

But I saw it was my dad and I had to answer, so I tested him instead.

Yeah I was definitely going to continue what I was doing but it wasn’t fun at all. How was I going to tell my family that I broke up with HER...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
158K 10.7K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
403K 54.2K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...