Izuku the sin of pride (Izuku...

By RealMatteto

This is my second fanfiction so don't expect too much. One day when Izuku walks home from his an usual day he... More

Prologue
Ch.1 Pride
Ch.2 Izuku vs All Might
Ch.3 First day at Yuuei
Ch.4 Pride vs Greed
Ch.5 U.S.J Part 1
Ch.6 U.S.J Part 2
Ch.6,5 Commandment of truth
A/n note
Ch.7 Training
Ch.8 Sport festival
Ch.9 The battle tournament
Ch.9,5 Sin of envy
A/n note 2
Ch.10 Round 2
A/N note 3
Ch.11 Pride vs Truth
Ch.12 Greed vs Sloth
Ch.13 The finals Pride vs Sloth
NEXT BOOK

Ch.3,5 Sin of greed

16K 154 46
By RealMatteto

*Someone wanted the sin of greed in this so why not write about who will get the sin of greed*

                                             *Fumikage's POV*

I was walking a dark night when I stumbled into a dark alleyway. He saw a tall drunk man with grey hair a big scar and some red clothes. "Hic, birdie what ar... hic you doing here. Oh, wait sorr..... hic.. y,  your a crow " the man said. I nodded and asked if he needed help to get home. "No I'm fine crowy, my name is ban, My blood is running dry  hic so I'm gonna die.... Wait your a crow, your supposed to steal things " Ban said. "No I'm actua..... " is all I could say before I got cut off, "Crows steal things so you are perfect for my power " Ban said walking slowly towards me. "As I have said I'm not stea...... " is all I could say before Ban was infront off me, he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Here you go now you have my powers, go steal or something " he said with a big grin

Fumikage felt great power and energy go through him and when he lokked over to Ban he was gone, not a trace of him. What he did notice was a tattoo of a fox on the side of his stomach, then dark shadow came out. "WHAT THE HELL, I HAVE A FOX TATTOO " Dark shadow screamed and Fumikage noticed that Dark shadow had the same tattoo. Fumikage was tired and went home, this day had been too long.

DS(Dark Shadow) powers:

Hunter: Can steal strengh and speed from anyone he pleases.

Snatch: Can drag anything towards him.

Fumikage's powers:

Immortality: Can't die of any wound, any sickness or old age.

Mega regeneration: All wounds heal in seconds.

Quirk transfer: Fumikage can transfer his quirk to someone else.

*This was kinda short but it was only to explain how Fumikage got his powers so please don't hate on me*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 16 5
"I didn't know you'd miss me so much, Kitten." The younger man says teasingly. "Don't call me that." The older man sights already tired of the conver...
25.3K 379 11
NOTE: This is the first story of my first-ever: Demon Deku trilogy, each story is different from the other, meaning Izuku's powers are different. EVE...
90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
1M 30.7K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...