Afraid of You (LEETEUK&KANG S...

By breathingspace

Gangsters? Definitely not. People lurking around Inferno Ground were high trained LIQUIDATORS. Yes, they are... More

Prologue
1: Big Bad Wolf
2: I'm dying.
3: Augury
4: Infernal Region
5: On that Sunday night
7: THE PAST.2
8: INFERNO GROUND
9: THE PAST.3
10: THE PAST.4
11: THE PAST.5
12: THE PAST.6
13: THE PAST.7
14: THE PAST.8
15: THE PAST.9
16: THE PAST.10
17: THE PAST.11
18: THE PAST.12
19: THE PAST.13
20: THE PAST.14
21: THE PAST.15
22: THE PAST.16
23: THEPAST.17
24: THE PAST.18
25: THE PAST.19
26: THE PAST.20
27: THE PAST.21
28: THE PAST.22
29: THE PAST.23
30: THE PAST.24
31: THE PAST.25
32: THE PAST.26
33: THE PAST.27
34: THE PAST.28
35: THE PAST.29
36: THE PAST.30
37: That damn smile
38: Come closer
39: Sparks
40: Truth
41: She touched me!
42: Heart is war
43: Halcyon Credo
44: Ichor Ryder Hakamiah
45: Shadow's move
46: No buts
47: Against the clock
48: Inferno Tree
49: Afraid of losing you
50: Please don't die
Epilogue

6: THE PAST.1

444 13 0
By breathingspace

Flummoxed

-----

THE PAST.1

“The game will start in five minutes.” sabi ni Flame. We're here at the IG, waiting for the race.

“Kanino ang pusta mo bro?” nakasanayan na namin ang magpustahan kapag hindi kami kasali sa race.

“Koenigsegg Agera R” sabi nya. Napangisi ako. “Keating TKR ako. If I win, you’ll make a move to my cousin.”

“No way!” namutla kaagad ang mukha nya. Torpe talaga, bakit ko ba naging kaibigan ‘to? We are already 16 and we're not getting any younger, note that Red's getting prettier everyday. Boys drools for her.

“Ewan ko sayo, bahala kang maunahan ng iba. You suggest.” wala naman akong maisip. Isa pa tinatamad ako.

Napangisi sya. I don't like that smirk, “Authograph session.”

“No way bro! It's so gay, hindi ko na uulitin ‘yon.” dati kasi nung natalo ako, yun ang kondisyon nya. Para akong tanga na nagpapirma dun sa nanalong racer, and I find it so gay.

“Then choose, autograph session or you'll approach ‘Love’ instead?” mabilis pa sa kidlat na sagot ko, “Fine! Autograph session.” mas gusto ko pang magmukhang bading rather than approach that crazy girl.

Speaking of that crazy girl, from that day that she said to me that line which is I quoted, “Auster Julian, it's time to love me.” she didn't show up to me anymore. It's not that I'm missing her crazy actions, I find it kinda weird to not feel her prescence.

“Tobby, na-record mo ba ‘yon?” ano nanamang kalokohan ni Flame? Tinignan ko sya ng masama. “Don't look at me like that. I'll just make it sure that you'll do your consequence if you lose.” sabay ngisi nya.

Tahimik kaming nanood ng race sa monitor. Only 4 cars were in line. His bet and my bet, plus that 9FFGT9-R and SSC ULTIMATE AERO TT.

“May nakalimutan pala tayo bro.” biglang nagsalita si Flame. Hindi ko sya nilingon at tutok na tutok pa din ako sa screen. “What?” tanong ko sakanya.

“Kapag ikaw naman ang nanalo, I'll make it sure that you will see the girl you like.” this time napalingon na ako sakanya.

With his amused face he said, “If you win, you'll see Love.” ano! “I said don't love her!” napahalakhak sya. “Easy bro, sayong sayo sya! May Red na ko, remember?” napa poker face nalang ako. Parang manalo o matalo ako sa pustahan na 'to, ang ending talo pa din ako?

“And by the way bro, autograph session. Now.” sabay tingin nya sa monitor. Nanlaki ang nga mata ko, shit!

“I won. Let's go.” sabay halakhak nya. Damn, that driver of Koenigsegg Agera R for winning the race. Bakit sya nanalo? Bwisit naman talaga, napasubo nanaman ako.

“Go” I'm under the spell of a serious Flame. Bwisit naman talaga. When I'm on my way to where the winner is standing, naugat ako sa kinatatayuan ko.

“Love!” yelled the racer and hugged the crazy girl that running towards him. Damn, what's the meaning of this?

Napalingon ako kay Flame and he just gave me his serious look that anyone should follow. Damn you Flame! Pinilit kong kumalma, pero fuck.

Did that guy just kissed that crazy girl? From her forehead... Lunok... Then to the tip of her nose... Lunok... Then to her right and left cheeks! And that crazy girl is just smiling all the way! Para saan pa 'yung sinasabi nya sakin na, it's time to love me. Damn her!

Bago ko pa man makita ang susunod na hahalikan ng lalaki sa parte ng mukha ng baliw na babaeng 'yon, I turned my back. Pero kapag minamalas ka nga naman oh!

“Fine! Autograph session.” nakatapat sa mukha ko ang phone na hawak ni Flame habang nirereplay yung sinabi ko kanina.

“Bro, maybe next time will do.” cold na sabi ko sakanya.

He's still wearing that serious face. “Are you jealous?” napakunot ang noo ko.

“No! Why would I get jealous, I'm not! The hell I'd never!” giit ko sakanya. Napangisi sya.

“If you're trully not, then do the autograph session.” fuck that session. “Fine! May I have the pen and the paper?” ngumiti sya, yung tunay na ngiti. A triumphant smile. Naisahan ako ng gagong 'to.

Pagkabigay nya sakin ng kailangan ko, may pahabol pa na lalong nagpabwisit sakin. “Goodluck, bro!” tumalikod na ako sakanya at ang sakit sa mata ng nakikita ko. The guy holds the crazy girl hand and they're laughing at each other like there's no other people around them.

I composed myself and wear my infamous poker face, scratch that, king of coldness face.

Nang makarating ako sa harapan nila, wala pa din silang napapansin at nagsalita pa ang lalaki. “Diba Love? I told you so, I'm the best racer here.” sabay tawa ng baliw na babae. Best racer your ass! Try me then eat your words, even if you looks older than me, I'm aware that I'll win over you.

Tumikhim ako at napatingin silang pareho sakin. The crazy girl's eyes were widened and her jaw dropped at the moment she saw me standing in front of her. I look intently to her, waiting for what would be her reaction.

“A-Auster??” Wow, now she's calling me by my real name. Cold Auster. Cold.

“Love, do you know him?” she looks so hesitant. I smirked at the back of my mind.

“No, I don't know her.” her jaw dropped again. Napakunot naman ang noo ng lalaki.

“I'm just here to congratulate you, and if you don't mind, can you give me an autograph? My friend is one of your biggest fan.” nawala na ang kunot sa noo ng lalaki at ngumiti when I handed to him the pen and the paper.

“See Love? I have a lot of fans out there.” tangina, sarap sapakin ng mukha ng gagong 'to. Ang yabang lang. Nung mapatingin naman ako sa baliw na babae, nakayuko lang sya and she's biting her nails.

“Here” sabay abot sakin ng gagong lalaki nung papel at pen. “Thanks” then I glanced once again to that crazy girl just to see that she's still biting her nails, head's down.

“No problem. Hey Love, you're tensed? Why? Stop biting your nails.” saway ng lalaki sakanya. Umiling ang baliw na babae, then the guy raised her chin up. Ang sakit sa mata ng eksena na 'to, nakakasuka. Tumalikod na ako at bago pa man ako tuluyang makalayo,

“Don't get tensed, Love I'm here. Tsk, you want icecream?” lakad, lakad, “Yes! I want vanilla flavor!” biglang naging masigla ang tono ng baliw na babae, I can imagine that she's smiling from ear to ear and it's irritating.

Humalakhak ang lalaki, “You're so cute Love. That's why I so much love you.” humalakhak ang babae. “I love you too!” shit, what was that? They exchanged I love you's and I'm near to vomiting. I fastened my walk and I can feel that my heart is pinching a little bit.

Nang nakarating ako sa kwarto kung nasaan si Flame, inihagis ko sakanya ang papel at pen. “Whoa! Easy bro! What happened?” natatawang tanong nya.

“That crazy girl, she called me by my name. They exchanged I love you's and it's so absurd! She's really crazy for saying to me that she'll meet my standards and she'll make me believe in love while the fucking truth is she already have a boyfriend.”

Pinagloloko lang ako ng baliw na babaeng 'yon at magbabayad sya sakin! Humalakhak ng todo si Flame na nakapagpalingon sakin sakanya.

“You're not jealous right?” tanong nya. “Hell not!” I answered but he laughed his ass out again. “You are not jealous yet you're so mad and your face was so red, speaking of Red, I love her just to remind you.” Isa pa tong baliw, ang sarap sapukin. Pero ano daw? Namumula ako sa galit?

“I'm not fucking jealous! I'm just mad cuz that crazy girl is a two timer.” tawa pa din sya ng tawa. “Two timer? Bakit? Boyfriend ka ba? Umamin na kasi, selos ka lang.” sabay halakhak nanaman nya.

“Dammit but I'm not. Isa pa Flame, tatamaan ka na sakin.” that's a warning. He raised his two hands to surrender but he can't suppress his laughter. Tumalikod na ako bago pa ako makasapak ng baliw na kaibigan.

But before I could went out of the room, I heard him said this in his serious tone..

“You love her bro, you just can't accept that you do. That's the thing about love, you'll find it's importance when it was already elapsed from your abnegation clutching.” then he passed on me leaving me in that room,

“Damn, how dare he? I'm flummoxed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2M 433K 67
Highest Rank Reached in Action Category: Rank #1 Her innocence. Their violence. How come a weak and innocent girl manage to enter the academy. Except...
168M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
358K 16.6K 49
C O M P L E T E D capture (verb) :to get and hold (someone's attention, interest, etc.) :to take something into your possession...
2.7M 71.8K 47
Eerrah Ferrer loves causing trouble to the extent, sending students to Hospital does not bother anymore in order to get another expulsion from her cu...