He Wasn't A Jerk Online (He W...

By onedirectiion_

⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own... More

He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Questions Page - Number One
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions Page - Number Two
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
SEQUEL INFORMATION!!
Special Chapter - Chapter Twenty-One: Louis P.O.V
REVISED EDITION OF HWAJO

Chapter Fifteen

118K 2.5K 522
By onedirectiion_

DEDICATED TO: ThisLovelyJourney

Max - who has taken over the account for his friend Ciar who passed away about two months ago - has won the cover for HWAJO he gets a shoutout. So basically, Ciar had started stories on there and Max is finishing them up for her which I think is really sweet and thats a true friend right there. So the stories are:

The Thing About You

Ride.

The Penny Lands Heads Up

Breathe. Sequel To Ride.

Gifted.

Please check out the account 'ThisLovelyJourney' and FAN THAT ACCOUNT GUYS AND READ THE STORIES. It'll mean a lot to me. :) Anything else you need to know is on the 'About Me' part of the account. 

Thanks so much Max for the cover, I'm like in love with it - really. xD

Oh and Max's account is @righttonn so fan and visit that account to guys. Thanks :D

On with the story ...

Chapter Fifteen

"So, Louis," My mum said after taking a piece of pizza from the box, "How's your grades in school?"

Louis swallowed whatever he was chewing on, "Their mostly A's and B's, except for this C I have in gym." [A/N: Again, not from the UK. Not sure how the grading system works]

"Oh, how come you have a C in gym?" My mum asked, picking at a piece of pepperoni.

"Basically, I'm a lazy ass and don't do anything in gym."

"So is Tori!"

"Mum," I moaned and she gave me an innocent look.

"I doubt we have that much in common." Louis commented before taking another bite out of his pizza. I tuned out the rest of the conversation and silently ate my pizza staring aimlessly into space hoping my mum would stop trying to make me and Louis have everything in common just because of a kiss. It was a kiss. Its not like we're getting married.

"-Toria .. Victoria are you listening to me?"

I looked up to find my mum giving me a glare and shook her head and me. I smiled at her and shrugged my shoulders, "Zoned out. Sorry, what was it?"

"I asked if we should invite Louis and his family on the trip we're taking at the end of October to Australia. Doesn't that sound fun?" My mum gushed and she nodded eagerly, waiting for me to agree.

I didn't want Louis and his family to come along on our trip to Australia. It was only supposed to be my mum and I for two weeks - no one else. I guess that's all going to change now.

I shrugged, "Whatever."

"Goody then it's settled!" She said to both of us, but to Louis she said, "I'm glad because your mum already agreed."

I pushed my half eaten pizza on my plate away from me and stood up from the table, "Don't let the door hit you on your conceeded ass on the way out." I said to Louis before I walked out of the kitchen up to my room.

                                                                         ~*~

'I've decided we're doing the singing thing for the project whether Lauren and Louis like it or not.'

'Victoria, I am NOT singing infront of the whole english class!!'

'We won't be singing - Louis will be.'

'What ..?'

'He has a decent voice.'

'How do you know?'

'Long story short, he annoyed me with Karaoke Revolution all day long yesterday.'

'He was at your house??'

'Yeah, and kissing me.'

'HE KISSED YOU!?'

'Oops, forgot to mention that.'

'OMG WHY!!??'

'Because I was upset, he kissed me blah blah, made out blah blah, mum came home - took a picture the usual.'

'You do this on a daily basis!??'

"Calm down Ava, no I don't. I was joking.'

'Oh :P'

A knock on my bedroom door made me push my phone under my pillow and pick up the Sarah Dessen book laying on my nighstand and casually pretended I was reading it before calling out for the person to come in. I looked up from the book I was 'reading' and saw Louis standing there awkwardly and pushed his hands into his front pockets.

"Nice room," He commented and nodded at it.

I shrugged, "I guess."

Silence.

"So, whatcha reading?"

"A book."

"No shit sherlock."

"Didn't know I was a detective now."

"Your not, your too clueless to be."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I demanded, and closed the book and put it down on my bed.

He shrugged, "Whatever I'm going home."

"Louis?" I called out, and he appeared back in my doorway and eyebrow slightly raised.

"Your singing for the English project."

"No."

"Yes."

"Nooo."

"Yup."

"No way in hell."

"Yes."

"Nope, I'd rather get run over by a car."

"Let me just get my mum's car, I'll do the honors."

"Then you can't have these," He said, and pointed to his lips that were curved into a smirk.

"That's fine with me."

"No it's not, you loooveee my lips."

"Louis."

"L-O-V-E LOVEEEE THEM."

"Ohmygod, just leave already. Please your being a -"

"Waste of air, I know." He said, and put his hands up defensivley before leaving. I listened to his footsteps pad down the stairs and then heard my mum tell him to have a good night before he closed the front door. I cautiously walked down the staircase to find my mum on her laptop, her fingers flying across the keyboard.

"Mum?"

She looked up and flashed me a smile, "Hello sweetie,"

Sweetie? Since when does my mum call me sweetie?

"Mum, are you feeling alright?" I asked, and walked over to where she was sitting on a stool at the kitchen island.

She laughed, "Of course darling!"

Somethings wrong, oh god do I need to call an ambulance? Well, it wouldn't hurt having them on pre-dial just incase.

"Victoria, did you hear anything I've been saying?"

I looked up to see my mum had stopped typing and was now looking at me with one of her eyebrows raised. I shot her an innocent smile before walking over to the fridge and grabbing the bottle of apple juice from it.

"Um, not exactly." I said while pouring my apple juice into a glass.

She sighed, "I figured as much."

                                                                               ~*~

"Will you turn that down?" I asked my mum who was currently 'jamming out' to a song on the radio.

She sighed, "Why must you always ruin my fun?"

"Isn't that something I should be saying to you?" I muttered to myself and pressed the button to the window and watched it slowly roll down, hoping the wind would tune out some of the music.

I'd really like to know when my mum started to listen to Nicki Minaj, I thought to myself as Nicki Minaj's 'Masquerade' blared out of our car's stereo. I watched the cars as we sped past them on our way to my mum's friends house for a BBQ tonight. I didn't know who the friend was since she never introduced me to them. All I knew is that her name was Julie and she has two sons, a two year old and a eight year old.

"Julie!" My mum called out to a short, petite women with brown hair that was about chin-length and flipped under. 

"Brianna!" Julie called back to my mum, tugging at the eigh year olds hand to follow her, with the two year old on her hip. The two boys had the same color hair as their mother, except the eight year old had brigth blue eyes while the two year old followed in his mother's green eyes.

"This is Flynn," She said and pointed to the eigh year old who was standing with his arms crossed, his lips formed into a pout, "And this little guy is Jerome." 

My mum smiled at both of the boys and we both said our hello's before beind guided into the small one story house. Well, small compared to our huge mansion - which we really didn't need, like I've said before. The walls of her home were painted a light blue, clattered with picture frames on each wall. There was a small living room connected to a dinning room, the kitchen was across from the dining room and three bedrooms made up the back rooms. 

"This is a lovely home you have Julie," My mum commented while looking at one of the picture frames. 

"Thank you," Julie said and placed Jerome down in his highchair. We all trotted into the kitchen while Julie busied herself with getting the hamburgers and hot dogs to put out of the grill while we waited for the rest of guests to arrive - seeing as my mum was a half an hour early and the thing is .. she's never early. 

About ten minutes later, a few stray guests arrived here and there while I just sat at the kitchen table nursing my glass of coca-cola, watching some people come into the kitchen and hug Julie and tell her it was lovely for her to invite them and so on. 

I felt like an awkward turtle at this point - no joke. 

"Victoria? Can you come here for a second?" 

I reluctantly left my spot at the kitchen table and my coke that wasn't even half finished yet and went to go see what my mum wanted. I found here standing at the front door, looking outside to a Toyota Prius that had pulled up into the driveway.

"Yeah mum?"

"The Tomlinsons are here." 

                                                                                    ~*~

"Fucking bloody hell why are you here?" Louis asked once he was seated at the kitchen table across from me, a glass of coca-cola infront of him too.

I shrugged, "Mum's friend." 

"I swear your mum is like cupid. She's doing this on purpose."

"Doing what?"

Louis gestured with his hand inbetween us, "Between us - she wants us to get together. There's no way your mum could know Julie was my mum's sister." 

"Your mum has a sister? Since when?"

He shook his head and sighed, "That's not the point."

I shrugged, "Whatever." I took a sip of my coke that had gone from cold to luke-warm in the twenty minutes I had nursed it. Louis was just about to take a sip of his drink when he got jostle and almost fell off of his chair before regaining his balance and scowling at the two year old who was grinning up at him.

"Boo Bear!" He shouted, a pacifier was secured in his mouth. I restrained a chuckle when Louis shot me a glare before picking up Jerome.

"What's up buddy?" He asked, tickling the little boy's stomach and he giggled.

"Nothing boo bear, mummy swaid she wants you too cwome outswide." He said proudly, but he had random 'w's' put into his words since he was only two. 

Louis nodded and stood up with Jerome placed on his hip, "Alright - let's go see what she needs."

                                                                                       ~*~

Hours later I was sat on Julie's front porch, a plate of food in my hands,  watching Flynn and one of his friends play around on their bikes. I scooped up a bit of my potato salad with my fork before shoving it into my mouth staring out into the distance. The food that Julie made was really good. I had a hot dog(which I already ate about ten minutes ago), some corn, and potato salad. Mum was out back with Julie, Julie's friends, and the Tomlinson family. 

A few minutes later a blonde girl plopped down on the step to the porch next to me. I looked up for a brief moment before eating the rest of my corn and then set my plate down beside me. We sat in silence for a few minutes before she spoke up,

"The name's Charlotte - but everyone calls me Lottie." The blonde haired girl, Charlotte, said to me. 

I smiled, "I'm Victoria." 

"I know - Louis talks about you all the time. It's sickening. It's like he's a male Taylor Swift," She said and rolled her eyes at the last part. 

I laughed, "Really? I thought he hated me for a while there,"

"Oh no it's the opposite of that, he's like totally in love with you." 

My eyes widened and I turned to look at her, "In love - with me?" 

She nodded, "Yup. He doesn't have anyone else to talk to about it, except for Stan but he's no help - so he talks to me." 

"How old are you again?"

"14." 

I nodded, "Well, it was nice talking to you Lottie but I need to find my mum. It's about time we head home."

She smiled at me and stood up at the same time I did, "Louis should bring you over more often! Mum would love to meet his girlfriend." And then she walked off.

Wait, did she just say ... girlfriend? She thinks I'm his - girlfriend?

                                                                                 ~*~

WOO. So many things happened in this chapter it's just uggh. I'm not exactly happy with this chapter but hey, I've been busy so NO HATE. :)

Because some of you are being such little pricks on my comments which I don't appreciate. comment and vote however you want because I don't even care anymore.

Cheers, 

Michelle xx

Video: Nicki Minaj - Masquerade since Victoria's mum listened to that song. xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 74.9K 34
Christian Hendrix's story (straight out of Coffee And Papers) * * * His heart was broken by the rejection from his one true love and now, a possible...
5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
678K 21.9K 65
|Completed| "NO! Tell me it’s a joke. Please tell me you are kidding" Losing your family isn't easy to cope with specially when the remaining want yo...
48.3K 616 16
I am amazed i cant believe 3K reads i dont know what to say but thank you 8/23/2019 THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE READS I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK HAS HIT...