The Original Sire [4]

Od OriginalWriterJ

BEST RANKINGS #2 in Mikealson #6 in TO Thyra, Mikealson scratch that Petrova, has finally been freed from th... Více

Months Without You
Moved On
Confession
Forcing Hands
The Rose Affair
Ex-Box
Again!!!!

I'll Bring Pie

11.6K 297 342
Od OriginalWriterJ

It was Thanksgiving a holiday I rarely celebrated, yet I had just spent the morning of one of the most joyous days of the year undoing Lucian's compulsion on my now ex-boyfriend Will Kinney.

Apparently, Lucian was behind the murders in the quarter and had used Will to find a magical object, that had been in Father O'Connell's, position and then left for Cami after his passing. Only I had killed the blonde bimbo, therefore, the location of the O'Connell treasure so to speak, was lost or so it was thought.

Then a few weeks ago, a human friend of the blonde reported her missing, the police searched her home and another property that had been left to Cami by her uncle the good priest.

At this property, they found hundreds of occult items which the police seized and locked up in evidence, after that the case of the missing bartender went cold the police believing Cami had gotten herself caught up in a cult.

And the person responsible for signing such item's into evidence one Will Kinney.

"It was just a game to him" Will cried his body shaking as he held a bottle of whiskey in gripped in his hands.

"He told me to take the boxes out of evidence then bring them to his penthouse and I did just like that" he continued his statement made it obvious he had been compelled.

"Then he .... He set a clock and told me if I didn't find this medallion by the time the clock ran out, he would kill my sister" he wept.

"Medallion what did he want this medallion for?"

Will didn't answer he just continued to cry, Lucian had done some serious damage to the once proud, happy man.

"Will the medallion what was it for" I tried again compelling him this time.

"He said it was to lock them away".

"Lock who away?"

"The originals" my stomach dropped.

"What does it matter, what does any of it matter my life is nothing, I am nothing" he shouted after I stopped compelling him. He then reached for his gun aiming it to his head but before he could pull the trigger, I pulled it from his hands and threw it across the room.

"Listen to me Will" I spoke holding his face in my hands, pulling him back under my compulsion.

"You matter, you are a good person forget everything Lucian compelled you to believe. You are going to call your superior officer tell him you need some leave, then you are going to go spend the festive season with your sister, and come back and be the best god damn cop you can be".

I gulped finishing my speech preparing myself for what I had to do next.

"Our relationship has unfortunately come to its natural end, you will remember our time together fondly but you will move on and find a beautiful woman worth your love" I whispered kissing his lip's one last time.

I was sad letting go of Will, our relationship represented the new me and my fresh start, but did it break my heart? Of course, not that had been shattered a long time ago and like always I would move on and keep going holding onto the hope that I would one day have the life I so desperately wanted.

Lock the originals away.

I dwelled over the statement as I sipped on a glass of whiskey while I continued to pace in my living room.

What the hell did that mean? I wondered as I listened to the sounds of Eden's breathing through the baby monitor it was nap time. Nadia was also upstairs sleeping the day away she had celebrated hard last night with her flavor of the month, she had been in bed since I came home from Will's and relieved her of babysitting duty.

Maybe Kat would have the inside scoop on what the hell was going on, I mean I know I said I didn't want to get involved but this felt like this was something I need to be in on.

"Hey, Kit-Kat" I chirped as she answered the phone.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Mrs. Tristan De Martel" Kat replied making my heart drop, I told Katherina the night of the ball I would tell her everything but I hadn't had a chance to which mean's someone else told her.

"Nik knows how?" I sighed coming to my own conclusion.

"The red-bitch Aurora gave him some cute, damning photos of you and your lover boy, I can't believe you didn't tell me about this you dirty girl" I could feel her smirk through the phone.

"I don't have time for your teasing Kat, Lucian has a weapon that could lock me along with Nik, Elijah and Rebekah away".

"You mean the medallion".

"You know!" I shouted.

"Yes, just put the champagne on ice over there please" Kat called to someone.

"You're having a party!" I called through the phone getting her attention.

"Just a little Thanksgiving get together" she replied in a high-pitched voice, telling me there was more to the story.

"Katherina" I warned.

"Okay, Elijah and Klaus kind of invited, Aurora, Edith, Tristan, and Lucian over for dinner because they've been working together to lock you all away and they kind of kidnapped Rebekah. Elijah told me not to tell you because, Klaus is really pissed and basically destroyed the courtyard when he found out about the whole you and Tristan thing, so he thinks it would be better if you stayed away from this mess", she rushed out making me sigh in irritation.

"Guess I'll bring the pie then" I replied hanging up before she could protest.

***

I couldn't believe I was involving myself in Mikealson drama again, I guess the threat of being locked up with them for an eternity pissed me off just a tad.

I knew I would be walking into a minefield with Klaus, Tristan, and Aurora but I had been in worse situations.

So here I was parked outside the compound, ready to have dinner with my ex-husband, ex-brother-in-law and ex-lover along with my first fledgling who I could trust as far as I could throw, a redhead who I couldn't stand and a stable boy who nearly broke my human ex-boyfriend oh and my niece who had a knack for stirring things up.

This would be fun!

I took the pumpkin pie I had bought on the way over from the passenger seat and got out of the car.

I used my free hand to smooth down my red tut-tut style dress, with a backless halter-neck and lace overlay that covered my breasts, which I pared with red strappy open-toed sandals.

Was I  dressed a tad over the top? yes, did I care? Nope, I looked damn good.

I pushed back a piece of hair behind my ear which had escaped from my sleek bun situated at the base of my neck. I then took a deep breath and smacked my blood-red colored lips together before strutting into the compound with my head held high.

"Thyra" Tristan called noticing me first.

He sat at the impeccably decorated table facing me, he was seated between his two sisters, Lucian, and Kat facing them, with Elijah and Nik at each end of the table.

"Sorry I'm late" I smirked as everyone looked at me with very different expressions.

Lucian and Kat with amused grin's.

Elijah and Edith with worry.

Tristan with lust as he looked at my beautiful yet revealing dress.

Aurora with hatred.

And Nik, with pure white-hot rage.

"I brought pie" I smiled coming towards the table standing between Nik and Lucian as I placed it down on the table.

"You weren't invited" Nik spat, making me roll my eyes.

"Oh, is the big bad wolf angry that I screwed Tristan on every continent while you were busy hunting me down" I pouted as Elijah chocked on his drink and Kat, Lucian and Edith sniggered.

"You betrayed me" he roared while Aurora smiled.

"You were trying to put me in a box so Tristan helped me out" I snapped as he stood up and glared at me.

"So, you whored yourself out in return for protection" he spat.

"Think whatever you like Nik, all I know is Tristan treated me like a Queen and he was a freak between the sheets" I grinned biting my lip, turning to wink at a blushing Tristan.

"I will never forgive you for this".

"I could care less about your forgiveness Nik".

"How could you do this to me, with him" he roared slamming his fists on the table.

"Now before you explode and further Niklaus and say another something that with get your neck snapped I have some business with one of your guest's".

Then before anyone could comprehend what was happening, I had Lucian in mid-air by the neck, before I slammed him roughly into the concrete, where he was held by the heel of my stiletto.

"Little one what on earth are you doing?" Elijah called making me cringe at the nick-name.

"Thyra I thought you were working on your anger" Kat teased drinking her wine.

"Oh, screw zen Thyra" I snapped glaring down at Lucian.

"What could Lucian have possibly done you've barely seen each other since he entered the city" Edith spoke.

"Ex...acccc...tly" Lucian chocked out.

"Does Detective Will Kinney ring a bell?" I snapped, letting up a little on his throat so he could reply.

"I don't know what you are talking about" Lucian breathed out, as the hole in his neck caused by my designer shoe healed.

I glared and increased the pressure on his neck again.

"You know him," I said bending down slightly.

"He was the Detective who raided you compelled to retrieve a certain medallion".

"We know about the medallion Thyra" Elijah called.

"This isn't about the trinket, this is about Will" I sneered.

"Uh-Oh" Kat chimed.

"What about the human he was a means to an end" Lucian rasped.

"That human nearly killed himself because you compelled him into a deep depression, that human you dragged into a mess I wanted to keep him out of, but don't worry I fixed your mess and you will stay away from him or I will rip your head off, this Lucian is your only warning" I threatened.

"It's him" Nik whispered putting the pieces together.

"The human you've been seeing" he ranted.

"The human I was seeing, I just broke up with him because of your pet stable boy" I replied glaring at the smug look of Nik's face.

"A human! You gave up Niklaus to bed some human" Aurora laughed making me kiss my teeth.

"Aurora" Tristan warned.

"I was fine living outside the quarter drama free, I really had a good thing going with my little fresh start, but then all of you had to come along and screw that up with your vendetta's and prophecies and Sire line wars. First Tristan, you got my son involved with the strix, then Edith comes to my home where my daughter lives with ultimatums. Then you Lucian just ruined my new relationship and you, Aurora you demented twit, tell Nik about Tristan and I, what so you can finally get into Niklaus's bed am I right?"

"It worked though, didn't it, my love. He really is an amazing lover" Aurora grinned standing up and rubbing Nik's shoulder.

"You see Thyra, Niklaus finally sees you for what you are, a lying slut" she smirked as I looked at her murderously.

Edith knowing how unpredictable I was stood up and pulled her younger sister away.

I didn't reply instead I stepped off Lucian but not before Kicking him hard in the back for good measure, making him shout out in pain.

I then invaded Nik's space running my hands up his torso slowly until they stopped around his neck, I felt him shudder beneath me, it had been months since we had been this close.

I stepped closer catching his blue eyes with my brown ones, his breathing became uneven I could feel my body tingling, but I ignored it.

We were inches apart now, so I brushed my lips against his and just as he was about to kiss me, I turned my head and stepped out of his reach.

"You can have Nik darling I'm done with him, after all, I'm a firm believer in sharing with the less fortunate" I smiled sweetly at a boiling Aurora.

"But remember love Niklaus will always want me you don't even come close" I grinned, just as she lunged forward to attack me only to be stopped my Edith and Tristan.

"Well I came here to say what I had to, Tristan it really is a shame that your trying to rid the world of my baby-daddy and myself, we could have rekindled what we lost" I flirted blowing him a kiss making Aurora screech like and banshee.

"It was never in my interests to harm you princess" Tristan promised ignoring the struggling sister in his arms.

"Goodbye all I'll be in touch, Nik walk me out" I demanded breaking from the confused state I had just left him in.

"Oh, and Rory puffy sleeves should really be left in the eighties bargain bin" I smirked at the fuming redhead, before turning around and giving Lucian a kick in the groin then strutting out of the compound Nik hot on my tail. 

"You can have him? Walk me out? I am not a dog" he sneered when we got to my car.

"I didn't want an audience".

"An audience?"

"For you to say what you need to, go on out with it, rant, shout, roar whatever you need to" I sighed leaning against my car.

"Why didn't you tell me? three decades you were with him Thyra and you never told me?" the way he said it made me feel guilty, I was expecting him to shout not to sound so defeated. Maybe I should have told him about the Tristan affair but there was never a right time there was always too much going on.

"Since we reunited back in Mystic Falls, it has always been one thing after another there was never a right time" I explained expressing my thoughts.

"Do you ... Did you love him" he wondered the words sounded like they pained him to say.

"Honestly I don't know".

"You don't know!" he snapped his voice rising slightly.

"What do you want me to say Nik? I was running for my life while you chased me around like Mikael trying to sick me in a box. I was lonely, you broke my heart and Tristan was there he knew me, who I was, all about us, and the drama that followed. Yet he still wanted me, he put me on a pedestal, he made me forget" I didn't say it to hurt him, but you know what they say the truth hurts, and he looked like I just had stabbed him in the heart.

"Did Aurora tell you why I ended things?" to which he shook his head no.

"Elijah called said he needed me and I jumped like I always did. Then one look from you in that ridiculously over the top mansion in Mystic Fall's, I was yours again no matter how much I convinced myself not to let you back in and Tristan became nothing but a memory" I admitted.

"Angel I ..."

"Please don't call me that" I whispered trying to keep my emotions in check.

"We aren't good for each other Nik never have been".

"An that little show in there?"

"Simply putting Aurora in her place" I shrugged, making him laugh something I hadn't heard in a while.

It was true though, as far as I was concerned, I would never go there again with Nik.

"I want to be kept in the loop Nik" I demanded.

"You said you wanted nothing to do with ...."

"Mikealson drama, I know but who was I kidding. I'm part of this bloody sire line war I turned Edith, I was part of the strix for a time, I'm involved. But after this is over and I'm done helping clean up the mess I helped create, things will go back to how they were agreed?"

"Agreed" he smirked opening my car door.

"And Nik you're supposed to upgrade from your ex not downgrade," I said before getting into my car and driving away.

Klaus watched her drive away, she didn't know it but Thyra had done something dangerous, she had given Niklaus hope, hope that one day soon she would be back in his arms where she belonged.

When she had put on that little show for Aurora, he had felt her thumping heart beating wildly against his chest she felt their undeniable spark as much as he had.

He knew bedding Aurora would get to her no matter how much she would try to deny it, although it was revenge and heartbreak that made him sleep with the redhead in the first place, a jealous Thyra was a bonus, he knew she was envious after all he knew her better than he knew himself.

With that last thought, he went back inside, it was now time to show Tristan not to mess with what was his.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N 

So now that I'm back into my writing I couldn't stop the creative juices flowing so I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.

So this was a bit of a jam-packed chapter, Thyra sort of has an alliance with the Mikealsons thoughts?

Also, the Klaus/Thyra moments?

And the whole Tristan truth and Will break up??

Gif of Aurora in this episode above and a pic of Thyra's outfit included

READ & VOTE & COMMENT

P.S thank you for all the kind comments in the last chapter I'm happy, healthy and doing really good, thank you again my lovelies xoxo

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

166K 2.8K 77
(PAUSED) 4 years since Davina's death and the Mikaelsons being put down by Marcel who still lie comatose in their coffins as Hayley travels the world...
211K 3.9K 98
Davina was part of the Mystic Falls gang, being friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. She and Kol dated, they had a love like no other but Kol b...
1.1M 22.9K 32
-WINNER OF BEST KLAUS MIKAELSON FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) & BEST FAN-FIC (THE ORIGINALS) IN THE TVD FAN-FICTION AWARDS 2016 -WINNER OF BEST COMPLETED F...
14.8K 448 23
Klaus Mikaelson is saved by the person he least expected.... His father. Mikael. So, all the Mikaelsons get the unexpected happy endings they all des...