Because He Is My First Love |...

By nulnul_savage

A girl named Park Nami who is a shy and naive person during elementary school met Mr Cold named Hwang Minhyun... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : We Meet Again
Chapter 2 : How Are You?
Chapter 3 : It is You
Chapter 4 : You are the One
Chapter 5 : What is It?
Chapter 6 : Jealousy
Chapter 7 : Camp? Lassgo
Chapter 8 : Such a Nuisance
Chapter 9 : Sun-kissed, U
Chapter 10 : Awake!
Chapter 11 : The Truth Untold
Chapter 12 : Unexpectedly. Why?
Chapter 13 : You. Who?
Chapter 14 : My Heart, Are You Fine?
Chapter 15 : Pit-a-Pat
Chapter 16 : O.K or K.O?
Chapter 17 : My Heart Belongs to?
Chapter 18 : Will You Say Yes?
Chapter 19 : Don't Mind Them
Chapter 20 : Tonight is the Night
Chapter 21 : It's Not One-sided Love After All
Chapter 22 : Why Did You...
Chapter 23 : Lassgo to Busan
Chapter 24 : Eunkyung, What?
Chapter 25 : I Love You, Pabo-yahh
Chapter 26 : You Make Me Go Crazy
Chapter 27 : Thank You, I Love You
Chapter 28 : Let's Keep It Secret
Chapter 29 : Please Tell Me What's Wrong
Chapter 30 : Round-off Love and Jealousy
Chapter 31 : You are Mine
Chapter 32 : This Girl is Mine
Chapter 33 : Merry-go-round Love
Chapter 34 : I'm Sorry. I Love You
Chapter 35 : Unexpected Guest
Chapter 36 : Please Don't...
Chapter 37 : I Miss You So Much
Chapter 38 : He Really Loves You
Chapter 39 : Sudden Encounter
Chapter 40 : Personal Maid?!
Chapter 41 : Yes, Young Master?
Chapter 42 : I Love You, Mr. Cold
Chapter 43 : I Promise You
Chapter 44 : Last Date
Chapter 45 : Never Say Goodbye
Chapter 46 : Still Loving You
Chapter 47 : Don't Go...
Chapter 48 : Sealed with a Kiss
Chapter 50 : Marry Me
Seongwoo x Luna
Chapter 51 : I'm Sorry. I Can't Stand It
Epilogue
Ayli x Jihoon
❤SPECIAL THANKS❤
Special Chapter❗
🎉Sequel🎉

Chapter 49 : YES!

407 8 2
By nulnul_savage

*After a few months. At the campus*
  ||Nami's POV||

Everything went back to normal as spring had gone and the winter is getting near. Luna and Seongwoo are busy with their arts while I'm occupied with my business study.

Minhyun's health has improved and we are catching up a lot as we wanted our relationship become better.

He still kept his promise as he'd always keep in touch with me despite his busy schedule as a medic student. We'd always sharing a lot of things happened whether in Korea or in Harvard.

I went to the cafeteria to have a lunch with these two annoying lovebirds as they keep acting cringey in front of me. But well, I am used to it so I just shrugged and continued my lunch.

"Ohhh shoot!! Nami-yahh.. Look at your phone. Ayli just sent us something," said Luna with her eyes widen in shock.

"Hmm? Wae?" I pulled out my phone from my pocket and my eyes widen upon seeing Ayli's text in our group chat.

Ayli💓: Jihoon just proposed to me!

Luna and I choked together and gasping for air. I immediately rubbed my chest as I'm still surprised with her text. Meanwhile, Seongwoo patted Luna's back gently.

Luna💙: Yahh! Lee Ayli! Isn't it too early for this?

I nodded agreeingly when seeing her text.

Nami😁: Yeahh. I think so too.

"Ohh.. Ayli is typing.. Ayli is typing.." exclaimed Luna, focusing on her phone with Seongwoo.

Ayli💓: Duhh.. He was just proposed to me. I repeat, PROPOSE. It's not like we're getting married sooner. We're still studying, gurlss. Whatcha expect??

"Ohhh.. It was just a propose. Gosh, I feel like my heart gonna RIP for a moment," said Luna, looking relieved.

I laughed. "Right? Oh my God, we were just worried for nothing."

Nami😁: So.. What's your answer?

"Wait.. Seriously, Nami? Of course it's a--" said Luna.

Ayli💓: Duhh.. It's a YES!

I just covered my mouth shyly. We immediately texted her as we congratulated her with Jihoon sunbae.

"Speaking of them.. When do you guys wanna settle down? Hmm? Seongwoo? Luna?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows mischievously.

Seongwoo smiled and tilted his head, looking at Luna beside him. "Hmm.. I wonder when." He smirked and went closer with his pursed lips.

Luna immediately covered Seongwoo's mouth and glared. "Don't. We're still in studies. Okay? Control your hormones, boy."

I bursted into a big laugh when hearing Luna said that. "Oh my God.. SAVAGE!!"

Seongwoo shoot me a glare and I just shrugged. Then he smirked. "Speak for yourself when you are supposed to be Minhyun's wife. Am I right?"

Automatically, my eyes widen. "Yahh! Ong Seongwoo!!"

"What? Blame this beautiful lady of mine who taught me to be savage," gestured Seongwoo with his eyes, pointing beside him.

Luna clung her arm on Seongwoo's shoulder and gave a peck on his cheek. "Good boy~"

"Haish!" I folded my arms and shoot them a sharp glare. They were high-five and laughed at me.

Geez, they're so mean...

*After a week. In the evening. At the airport*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

I finally arrived in Korea after long wait in the airplane. I walked along the gateway until..

I saw her... My chinchilla❤

I smirked and sneakily went towards her. She didn't notice me as she keep staring at the gate without realised that I'm already hiding behind her.

I covered my mouth to hold my laughter. Then, I scooted closer and hugged her from behind with my chin placed on her shoulder.
"Annyeong, chinchilla! Your Mr. Cold is here."

She stood still for a moment then I saw her smile widen and she tilted her head, kissing my cheek. "Anyeong~"

I pulled away and turned her around, facing me as I kissed her forehead dearly. "I miss you~ Gosh, I may be thousands of miles away but you’re still the first thing on my mind."

"Eeee.. Hwang Minhyun~" She hid her face in my chest as her face is blushing. I laughed cheekily and kissed her head.

*Time Skips. At the mall*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

We are walking together along the streets after we had a dinner at Jin hyung's cafe.

"Your hand is so tiny~" I cooed while staring at our hands clasping.

She glared at me and pouted her mouth. "Aigoo.. Kiyeopta❤" I pinched her cheek.

She yanked my hand as she's still sulking with her furrowed eyebrows and pouted her mouth.

Okay... She seems angry with me..

I stopped my tracks as she also had to stop. She tilted her head and looked at me. "Mwo?"

I shook my head. "Ani~ Are you okay?"

"I am VERY OKAY, Hwang Minhyun. Thanks for asking," replied Nami sarcastically.

She wanted to walk away but then I took her into my arms.

"CHUPP!!"

Her eyes widen as I just stole a kiss on her lips. I smiled and stared at her. "I'm sorry~ Forgive me. Please~"

Then her lips curled up and she replied my hug. "Arasso~"

We laughed and stayed in that position, ignoring other people staring at us.

~Meanwhile~
  ||Seongwoo's POV||

"So, did you got that?" asked Luna, who is hiding behind the bush with me.

"Yeahh.. I almost got it. Haish! Why are they so fast!" I whined.

"Yahh! Faster.. They're getting away," whisper-shouted Luna while smacking my arms.

"Ouch! Yah! It's hurt!"

"Ughh.. I know. Just hurry!" Luna rolled her eyes as she motioned me to take the rabbits' picture. They keep running and hopping there and there as we wanted to snap their pictures for our assignment.

"Ohh.. Luna.. I got it! I got it!" I exclaimed loudly.

"Yahh! Be quiet! Do you want us to get caught?" whisper-shouted Luna.

Well, actually.. The rabbits are owned by the campus. It's late at night but we sneakily went inside to snap some pictures since we didn't have time to go the zoo and it must be handing out by tomorrow morning.

"Who's there??" A flashlight suddenly pointed to us so we immediately ran away with our cameras.

At last, we managed to escape as we finally went outside and gasping for air.

"Oh my God.. We are such a bunch of crazies," I said while panting heavily.

Luna patted my shoulder and flashed a smile. "That's why... we..made..for each other." She breathed heavily and gasping for air.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her hoodie. "Wait.. Lemme see your face."

Her eyes sparkle and staring at me dearly. "Excuse me.. Are you a camera? Because I keep smiling when staring at your face?!" I said while staring at her intently.

"Mwoya~~" Her face is blushing and so do mine. I cupped her face and kissed her plump lips gently. I pulled away and smiled.

"I love you, Choi Luna~"

She smiled and pecked my lips. "Me too~"

*4 years later*
  ||Nami's POV||

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Welcome to HOPE Cafe," greeted Jin oppa with a smile.

I smile while watching Jin oppa from the counter. Then, he came to me and smiled.
"Nami-yahh. I have to go to office now. The cafe is yours now, okay?"

"Yes, boss!" I salute teasingly and giggled. Jin oppa laughed and patted my shoulder. "Aigoo, my sister-in-law is so cute~ Whoop! Gotta go now. Bye!"

"Take care oppa! Bye!" I waved and he went away.

We had been business partner after I graduated and Jin oppa offered me to be his assistant manager at his cafe since he might be busy handling Hwang Empire. Minhyun also help sometimes but the work more to Jin oppa since he'll gonna replace his dad, who had officially retired. And sometimes, I go visit his dad to have a nice talk with a cup of tea.

"TING!" A notification suddenly popped up on my phone.

I smiled upon seeing the name. Speak of that fox..

Mr. Cold❤: Nami-yahh. Let's go out on a date. I have something to say.

My chinchilla❤: Wait.. Don't you have any patients to take for?

Mr. Cold❤: Nope! This evening is my day-off. So I don't have any surgery to do.

My chinchilla❤: Okay. But I'm gonna be late. We had customers here.

Mr. Cold❤: I'll wait😉

Yupp.. Minhyun finally achieve his dream as he managed to become a doctor or specifically.. A surgeon. Gosh, sometimes he couldn't eat anything due to his surgery he had done. Aigoo😂

*Time Skips. At the book store*
  ||Nami's POV||

I went inside and searched for Minhyun. And there he is..

I smile while staring at him behind the book shelf.

How can this fox be so handsome?

I sighed as I am melting with his handsomeness. He's too immersed with his book until he didn't realise that I am here. I smiled and went to him sneakily tiptoeing.

I snake my arms on his waist from behind. "Excuse me.. Do you by happen know where is the exit? Coz your chinchilla here is lost in your heart. Help me. Bibo~ bibo~*minion voice*"

He laughed and put back the book. He turned around and cupped my face. "Umm.. I'm sorry but there is no way out. Ottoke?"

I smiled shyly and buried my face in his chest. "Eee... You're so cringey~"

He pulled my face and squished my both cheeks. "Kiyeopta~" He went closer and pursed his lips. My eyes widen and I immediately covered his mouth. I shook my head frantically. "Andwae~ What if someone sees us?"

He just shrugged and went closer again. I shoot him a glare and he pouted his mouth as he didn't get what he wants. Aigoo..

*Time Skips. At the boutique*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

I drove us here as I wanted to do something with her. We're being welcomed warmly and we enter into the boutique while holding hands.

Nami's face suddenly pale and pulled my sleeve slightly. "Yahh.. Hwang Minhyun. Isn't this a wedding boutique? Why did you bring me here?"

I smiled and pinched her cheek. "Nothing. It's just that my friend is getting married so he asked me to pick one for him."

"Ohh.. I see." She nodded as she buy it. I giggled silently as I enjoyed seeing her so naive. Haish, this girl never changed❤

I saw a dress and picked it. "Nami-yahh.. Try this."

She seems hesitant at first but after I persuaded her, she nodded and went into the fitting room.

While I was waiting for her, I checked my schedule for tomorrow. Hmm.. It seems occupied.

"Minhyun-ahh. How? Is it okay?" called Nami.

I lifted my head and my jaw dropped upon seeing her in the wedding dress.

I cleared my throat and made a cold face.
"Hmm.. Okay." I said coldly.

Her eyes widen and tilted her head while pouting her mouth. Her cheeks turn into crimson red as she seems mad at me.

I bit my lips to hold my smile.

"Haish, she's so cute~"

"What did you say??" asked Nami.

"Huh? Umm.. Nothing.. It's just that--"

She glared at me and immediately went back into the fitting room. Aigoo, my chinchilla❤

  ||Nami's POV||

I took off the dress on mine and hanged it back. "Hmmph! What's the point he brought me here anyway if he is too immerse with his phone? And plus.. He was just telling me that this is OKAY? Ughh.."

I wore back my clothes and took a glance again in the mirror. After I fixed everything, I went outside from the fitting room with that dress.

"Hmm? Where is he?" I looked around but he is nowhere to be found.

I shrugged. "Well, nature calls maybe."

I placed back the wedding dress on the shelf. But when I turned around, suddenly...

Minhyun stood in front of me with flowers in his hand. My eyes widen as I'm surprised with him.

"Hwang Minhyun. What are you--"

"MARRY ME?"

A/N : OMGGGG!! Minhyun finally proposed! But sadly, this book gonna end soon and Im gonna made a special chapter for it. So, stay tuned and ENJOY!!

p/s : next chapter gonna made you uwu for a moment 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697 59 13
Wanna One is always together as one, slowly and randomly, it took them time to realize one of them is slowly disappearing from sight. No matter how s...
24K 996 55
~"𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧..."~ ~"𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
13.1K 938 39
"I don't care what people think." He hugged me. "All I care is that I love you and you love me too." But... Is our love worth fighting for? If all I...
8.8K 252 15
(Book 1) In which Jeon Jungkook is a single 17-year old high school father working two jobs, always running behind even when he's trying so hard but...