Maniac // Jerome Valeska x Sa...

By SadlyimMe

Not finished yet Follows the events from season 2 of Gotham More

Trailer, Trailer, Trailer😪
Cast
Playlist
The beginning
The Interogation
Welcome to Arkham Asylum
Now thats a headline!
The Maniax
Parents are the worst
Who's the boss
1k!?!?!??!💞💞💞💞💞💞
Light 'Em Up!
sorry
A Date With The Devil
news?

Meet, Theo Galavan

620 19 3
By SadlyimMe

Song: Hostage by Billie Eilish

I woke up in an unrecognizable room strapped to some metal contraption. I looked to my right to see Jerome waking up and saw the others we had been sitting with wake up too.

"What the hell is this place?" Greenwood asked as he looked around at his new surroundings.

"It ain't Arkham, anyhow," Jerome said looking around the room then he looked at Greenwood with a smirk, "Things are looking up."

A tall handsome man with black hair and a crisp black suit on, walked into the room. Followed by a beautiful young women with long black hair tied into a ponytail. He stared at us as he walked in front so he could face us all.

"Welcome, everyone." He said as he stopped walking to turn and face us. "My name is Theo Galavan. This is my sister, Tabitha."

Tabitha walked to stand beside him.

Everyone started talking all at once, bombarding him with questions while Jerome just stared at him with interest and respect. I wriggled my wrists against the restraints, trying to free myself in hopes of escaping. Theo put his hand up motioning for everyone to stop talking and pay attention to him so he could speak.

"I understand your feeling confused....." He began pacing in front of us. "Scared, a little groggy, but please, relax. Today is the first day of a wonderful future for all of you. If you want it"

I studied him carefully as he walked closer to me, keeping his eyes on Jerome.

"Who are you?" I blurted out, curious on what this mans motives where and what he wants with us.

"Well now the question is, who are you?" He replied, squinting his eyes like it would help to answer his own question.

I stare at him intently, listening as he continued.

"The world sees criminal lunatics."

"And what do you see?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"I see brilliance." He turned and looked at Jerome beside me and started to pace again.

"I see charisma. And power," He stopped walking and stood in front of me, "I see power."

"Yes! Exactly, my man." Jerome said with a wide grin.

"That is so spooky. That is me to a T. These other bozos," Jerome looked around at us so call bozos then looked back at Theo.

"I don't know, but your singing my song." I watched as Jeromes smile grew wider.

"Quiet, Jerome." Richard Sionis spoke up causing everyone to turn their heads towards him.

"Keep talking." He nodded to Theo.

"Imagine a group of brilliant outlaws such as yourselves, each selected for a unique ability, all working together as a team. Imagine the synergy. Imagine the impact. Gotham would tremble before you." Theo said.

I smiled to myself at the thought of this whole city down on their knees, begging me for mercy.

"Well, that sounds fabulous," Barbara interrupted, "but I'm not a brilliant outlaw. I just have... hmm... Issues." I rolled my eyes at Barbara's lack of enthusiasm.

"You have ferocity and beauty and desire. And thats enough." Theo said standing in front of her, staring into her eyes.

"Come with me, Barbara," he said putting a hand under her chin, "whatever you want in the world, its yours."

"Theo?"

I rolled my eyes again and lazily looked over at Sionis interrupting Theos speech, again.

"That's your name, right? Theo."

Theo turned to look at him with a puzzled look on his face.

"You're getting way ahead of yourself, here. First of all, keep your hands off her. Second, this whole Magic Team?" Theo walked slowly towards Sionis, "I gotta pass. I don't take orders. Good luck on everything, though. It's an intriguing concept."

Theo stopped in front of him with a not so pleased look on his face, which could only mean that bad things where coming his way.

"This is very disappointing." Theo said glaring at Sionis.

"Oh. Fair play. You want a reward for busting us out of Arkham. I'm grateful." Sionis said to Theo, "how does a million bucks sound? Pretty good?"

I literally had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from bursting out into laughter. I mean, who does Sionis think he is? Does he really believe a man like this Theo Galavan is just gonna let him leave? I don't think so.

"I can get it for you today... As soon as I hit the street." Theo just kinda stared at Sionis giving him the kind of, 'are you fucking with me right now' look.

"Money's not the concern. I had such high hopes for you. I didn't anticipate sexual jealousy. That always poisons the well. You have to go. Tabitha will see you out."

As Theo backed away, 2 men came behind Sionis and untied his restraints.

"Miss Kean and Kaden are coming with me." Sionis said holding his wrists and walking away.

I stared at him in shock. Why would he wanna take me? I barely even know the man. Jeromes neck snapped my way to stare directly at me. His eyes and face full of heated anger and hatred as if I had done something to disappoint him. I glanced up at him and quickly looked away, chills running up and down my spine.

"Oh, they don't wanna go where your going." Theo said.

Suddenly, Tabitha brought out a whip and threw it back and at Sionis, wrapping it around his neck causing him to fall back on the ground as he tried to pull it off of him. Tabitha got on top of him, cradling his hips with her thighs. She brought out a knife from her pocket and began repeatedly stabbing him with it making blood splatter all over me, Aaron and Greenwood. We all stared at Tabitha as she kept stabbing him which was causing Jerome to laugh and howl. After Sionis was for sure dead, Tabitha stopped and got up off his lifeless bloody body.

"Anyone else wanna leave?" Theo asked, looking over at all of us.

After a few moments of silence Theo nodded for the guards to untie us. Once I was freed I rubbed the sore skin around my wrist and straightened out my Arkham dress. I stepped down from the metal contraption and walked over to Theo to be face to face with him. Of course me being the short petite person I am though, I have to push myself to look more intimidating

"So what's the plan?" I asked Theo as I pushed my long wavy hair behind my shoulders.

"Huh?" Theo said turning to look down at me.

"You know. Taking over Gotham, having them begging for our mercy. What's your plan?" I asked, lifting my head up more as if it'd make me look tougher.

"Feisty or aren't you?" Theo chuckled.

"I cant just spoil all the plans though now can I? But i can tell you one thing," He said circling around me, "tomorrow, I want you, Jerome, Aaron, Arnold, and Robert to go to the Gotham Gazzete and deliver this beautiful city of ours a little message."

-

After Theo told us our plans for tomorrow Tabitha showed us all to our rooms. My rooms at the very end of the hall next to Jeromes and across from Barbara's. I walked in to find a queen sized bed with white covers and pillows, the walls painted cadet grey, some black and white dressers and black curtains on the windows. It's not much but the rooms a lot nicer than I expected.

I looked at a black clock that hung above one of the dressers to see it's about 730pm. I sat down on the bed and ran my hands over the soft white comforter. I yawned and laid down on the mattress. For someone who got knocked out for god knows how long, I sure am tired. After a few minutes of just staring off into space, my eyelids grew heavy and I soon drifted off to sleep.

-
You can play the song up top now if you want

I woke up with a tickling sensation on my arm. I turned on my side and looked up to see Jerome sitting on the bed running his fingers up and down my arm.

"What the hell!" I hissed at Jerome, sitting up and backing away from him.

Jerome put his legs up on the bed and scooted closer to me with an, almost innocent might I add, smile on his face.

"How'd you get in here?"

"You left your door open silly," Jerome chuckled.

"Doesn't give you an invitation to just come in," I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." Jerome warned, pointing his finger at me.

"Plus, you really shouldn't leave your door unlocked. Especially with guys like Arnold and Greenwood around, who knows what they'd do to that pretty little face of yours." Jerome teased, getting closer and tucking one of my stray hairs behind my ear.

"Out!" I demanded pointing to the door.

"Okay, okay." Jerome surrendered, throwing his hands up playfully and walking towards the door.

I crawled off the bed and stood up to follow him. We reached the door and I held it open for him to leave, pointing outside.

"Oh, by the way, you snore." Jerome said with a smirk.

"Just get out," I said trying to hold back my smile.

Once Jerome finally left and went to his room I shut the door, locking it of course. I turned around and leaned against the frame smiling to myself.

Jerome is something entirely different compared to anyone else I've met. It feels like we understand each other. We haven't even known each other very long and it feels like he already knows me. I shook my head and walked back to my bed, slipping under the covers and falling back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 0 8
"These violent delights have violent ends." Niko recalls the quote with widened eyes as she watches the knife embed into his neck. She stands there p...
3.3K 63 43
Season 2
55.8K 1.3K 56
"There's a darkness inside of you and it's growing. It appeared when your parents were murdered, and it started growing when I held a knife to your b...
22.4K 514 27
Bruce Wayne meets a mysterious girl, who comes with a lot of problems. Will these problems fade in to romance? Or turn to chaos? {Process of editing...