The Grim Knight's Ascension M...

By TalkbackTenfold

(Killer\ Paranoid AU Bruce ) "About the whole no guns thing... I'm not sure I feel as strongly about it as y... More

Backstory
relationship call
Emoji Starters
Restrained
Bloody
Better
The Proxy
Divergence
Arsenal
Inside of me
Inferno
Drown
Unnatural
Target
Exactly what it looks like
Counseling
Caught
Law
Just like me
" Time me!"- Young Bruce starter
"Stop giving a damn about me"
Sad Starters
Fear Toxin Starter
Vacate
Time Skip\Older Bruce Starters
Overprotective Starter
"Tick-Tick" Explosive starter
Arkham Starters
Bitter
Broken-Knightfall
Witness-His parents death starter
Playlist\Lyric starters
AU Headcanons
Reversal-Arkham Escape AU starter
Talon AU
Swarm
Jokerized Starter " I'm laughing, I'm crying it feels like I'm dying."
Berserk Starter
Spying
Older Bruce & Comic starters
Army
Reunion
Metahuman Bruce
Depature Starter
Signal
Asking
Promise me.
Robin Starter
"Short Fuse."
Archer-Crossbow starter
Rising
Theme song
Sightings
Let down
Timeskip Starter
Unveiling
Traveling\ Wandering Starter
Secret
Stowaway
League of Assassins Bruce
Pax Bat
Older Bruce Face Claims
*Spoiler warning. Discarded (-RIP ECCO.)
Timeskip Starters & Misc older Bruce Gifs
Knightmare
Revealed
Past meets Future
Hacker
Hounds
Plans-
Cold Gun Starter
Emotionless Starter
Poisoned
New Vehicles
Batcat
Suicide Squad Starter
Alfred says
Constrained
Scorch for a Sensation
I would feel in pain than nothing at all.
I have to do it right this time
Not as it seemed
From Before I was born
And if I try to change my life one more day
Babysitter
Metahuman II
AU
Red Death AU Open Starter-Flash\Gotham
suit of armor around the world
Krypto Starter
Magic AU
Early Vigilante Name Starter
Grey and Blue
turns out I'm actually a pretty damn good babysitter.
Assumed Deceased starter
Silver
Invisible Bruce AU
"Manners - maketh - man.
Monologuing Lesson
Contract
Batman quote inspired. Scenarios starters sceneraio
I choke the light, no brightest day escapes my sight.
Bo Staff starter
They took you away on a table I pace back and forth as you lay still
SilverBat\Silver II
No, you can't take back the damage you've done
If I had a million dollars or was down to ten cents
Come together, right now Over me
Gotham Gifted Scenarios
Bat of the Future
Murder Machine AU
I'm pretty familiar with utility
What happens in the submarine, stays in the submarine!
Speeding Bullets AU
Black Mercy Starter
Cat caricature
Bat Computer
Bruce Wayne as Omega Starters
*\\\Cowl and Batsuit Concept Art
This Is the Hunt
Knows that the captain lied(Devastator AU)
Crisis Aftermath
I walk the line
Hate to be the one that told you so You just crossed the line
Devastator Scenario Starters
A Beautiful Disaster
Nineteen year old Batman starter
\\\\\ New Batsuit Suit!
show the symbol on your chest
Batarang starters
Aesthetic
18 Year Old Batman starters
Bruce Wayne as Wraith AU starter
Hotshot
years as an excuse to be a coward.

Random Quote Starters

55 5 23
By TalkbackTenfold

Alright, the way I see it we got three options; I'm gonna go through these in the order of fucking terrible to goddamned nightmare.

I'm not crazy, okay? I'm completely, totally sane. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go blow up this dead body.

If it's killing them, I want to start a fanclub for it - build it a website!

What is wrong with you? How can you be so broken inside... to take so many lives, and then come here and rub it in our faces like it's something to be proud of?! All with that damn smile on your face!

i'm not a good person. I know that. And if i'm going down... i'm going out with a bang.

You don't have to waste your energy trying to change me.

I hate you. I say that not out of anger, but simply as a fact. It's 67 degrees outside and I hate you.

I hate bullies. Tiny dick egotists who hurt people for no  reason. People who make general existence worse. Make people lock their doors at night. People like you. Fuckin hate people like you.

Here's a easy way to kill yourself
yelling at the guy who's holding the AK-47.

You start with a code. You hang onto it with every self-righteous breath. But then you take one life. Then another, then another, then another

It's like a wise man once said. "Battle not with monsters, lest you become a monster." I've lost track of how many people I've killed.

Maybe when I'm dead it'll mean something...but right now I'm just a warrior...fighting a lonely war.

All the things that I done, memories, they never hurt me. But the past, it's more than memories. It's the devil you sold your soul to. He's comin'. He's comin' to collect."

You're on your own. No one can help you. Not really. I was just like you once. I thought if I leaned on someone, if I trusted them, all the pain would go away. I was wrong. And anyone that tells you any differently is lying. The loss is here for good now. There's no getting over it. But you can control it. You can channel it. No one else can do that for you. Just you.

All your life, you've gone after victims who couldn't fight back, and the rest of the time you spent looking over your shoulder,worried about the knock on the door, scared that somebody like me would be on the other side waiting to put you away..
If you don't see fear, maybe it's because I'm not afraid of you.

You don't get everything you want just because you're pointing a gun at me under a table. You're not the first killer to point a gun at me—you're not even the first woman to point a gun at me. Sorry.

if you want to change the world, you have to be the kind of man who can make the hardest decisions."

"I'm being raised like A veal!"

"You mean my fan club? Yeah, whatever I'm used to them."

I want you to know that I always believed in our mission. It wasn't a front, or a show. It was an honest expression of my heart. When you help someone, you truly help everyone. Please don't let my failings shake your belief. You are strong.

"Actually... I thought I'd beat you to death."

"It doesn't matter."

"Wanna hear a secret?"

"From what I gather, . Everything about you tells the tale: , , ... they all scream of outrage... despair... vengeance. What terrible wrong was done to set you on this path?

"Something's definitely bleeding in there..."

"if she kills you, we're covering for her."

"I've made it perfectly clear that I don't care, why do they think that will make a difference?"

"I bought the bank."

"Darkness; the truest darkness is not the absence of light... It is the conviction that The Light will never return. But the light always returns to show us things familiar: Home, Family, and things entirely new, or long overlooked. It shows us new possibilities and challenges us to pursue them. This time, The Light shone on The Heroes, coming out of the shadows to tell us we won't be alone again. Our darkness was deep and seemed to swallow all hope; but these Heroes were here the whole time, to remind you that hope is real, that you can see it. All you have to do is look, up in the sky."

"Sometimes information's worth more than money and I've learned plenty watching you."

I seem to be completely vulnerable with you.

 I despise that you have a point.

"You're going to pay for what you've done." 

 IT'S NOT A FUCKING BOW AND ARROW. It's a crossbow, I'm not twelve.

I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will be confused

In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive; it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance — punishment.

My special power is just stopping people from breathing.... And sometimes that's scarier than every other power put together.

Like what? Stop a knife with your throats? Slow a bullet with your splintered craniums?

You people are just moving targets for me now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
437K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
262K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹