The Legend of the Planar Drag...

ImaginarySora által

Millions of years ago when the Devil Dragon Emperor reigned terror in Illustrious Continent , the people trie... Több

Prologue : Dragon Emperor
Chapter 1: Mysterious Man
Chapter 3 : Fateful Meeting
Chapter 4 : Alicia Valafar
Chapter 5 : Preparations
Chapter 6 : Subjugation Starts
Chapter 7 : Orc King
Chapter 8 : Aftermath of the Battle.
Chapter 9 : Return
Chapter 10 : Dinner and Alistaria
Chapter 11 : Home Tutor
Chapter 12 : Adventurer's Guild
Chapter 13 : Celestine Jade Astraea
Chapter 14 : The 13 Grand Worlds
Chapter 15 : Date
Chapter 16 : Elanor
Chapter 17 : Sora vs Elanor
Chapter 18 : Separation
Chapter 19 : The Masked Silver, Soren
Chapter 20 : Mysterious Dragon Girl
Chapter 21 : War Dragon Clan
Chapter 22 : Mixed Bloods
Chapter 23 : Return
Chapter 24 : Alicia vs Shiviana
Chapter 25 : Reminisce
Chapter 26 : The Forest of the Abyss
Chapter 27 : Start of the Journey.

Chapter 2 : Fight against a Demon

141 4 0
ImaginarySora által

In the once quiet forest a shadow quickly moved at high speed, it moved from branch to branch, and tree to tree. Traveling at inhuman speed.

This shadow was Sora who is currently heading towards the area where he sensed the Demon earlier. As he comes nearer he slowed his speed a bit and hides his presense to avoid alerting the Demon.

As Sora comes clower he activated detection magic to accurately pinpoint where the demon is currently located.

Shortly after a while Sora arrived at the location where the demon was detected. He closed his eyes to further focus on where the demon is hiding.

After a few moments Sora opened his eyes and leaps towards the direction where the demon he detected is hiding he then held the necklace in his chest, Ciel and muttered an incantation.

"I call upon the glorious blade of promised victory, come forth once more and let us illuminate the ages! [Sirius]" (Sora)

Brilliant light flashed in Sora's Right hand which slowly formed a shape of a sword. Sora then waved his sword and the light scatters revealing a silver sword who responded to Sora's summon. It had the appearance of a silver sword with brilliant lights illuminating the night contained within silver.

This was one of the countless treasures that sleeps within Ciel, The Glorious Blade of Luminosity, [Sirius]. In the distant past it created many legends defeating many formidable opponents in the hands of it's wielder.

Sora then used [Spacial Step] to quickly close the distance between himself and the spot where the Demon is hiding.

Space distorted as Sora kicked the air. As space distorted Sora's figure vanishes and he appeared behind the Demon.

Sora then loaded his sword with mana and used one of his techniques from one of his various arts.

[World Blade Arts, Reality Slash]

The Demon sensing danger behind him immediately jumped to the side dodging the attack. The missed sword sent out a flying slash cutting the space as it travels befote disappearing.

"tch, how did you find me? What tricks did you use?" The demon clicked his tongue and asked towards Sora as the cut on his cheek healed quickly. His face was slightly pale. His left arm was cut of and ot wasn't regenerating. He was really shaken, if that attack hit him it would have cut his head off and prevented it from regenerating as that attack literally bisects space.

" No tricks, just that you suck at using stealth type magic." Sora replied with slight disappointment. If Sora really tried he could have cut that guy's head off. He wanted to ask him some questions so he held back a bit.

The demon was enraged and looked towards Sora with a viscious look.

"For you to insult this noble, I shall have your head!" (Demon)

The demon then manifested a sinister demonic blade and swung toward Sora with inhuman speed. Seeing the demon swing his sword towards him Sora calmly dodges the incoming blade and slashed back with [Sirius].

"Not bad for a human." The demon said as he backs away to dodge the incoming blow. He now knows that it was no fluke that Sora was able to detect his presense earlier and that he was not gonna be an easy opponent. "but even if thats the case your still gonna die!" the demon then proceeds to clad his sword in mana. The Demon's blade is now coated in a thick black mana that radiated in demon energy.

Seeing the demon release his energy without unrestraint asked.

"Aren't you worried a [Subjugator] will detect you?" (Sora)

Subjugators were members of the organization that specializes in hunting down demons, The Demon Hunters Association. They were formed after the 6th Great Calamity when the world was invaded by Demon Kings repeatedly. They were formed by the hero of the 6th Great Demon Calamity who recruited and trained individuals to be able to fight high ranking demons.

They were formed with the idea of preventing a 7th Great Calamity from occuring. As humanity already expects a new Demon King to lead the demons once more.

"Don't worry they wont be able to detect us my master already put a barrier around this area." (Demon)

"So I take it that your not alone here..." (Sora)

When Sora said that he saw that the demon twitched a bit confirming his guess. It seems he has entered an area where demons are hiding. Looking at the situation they were preparing to launch another invasion it seems like it.

"So I was right." (Sora)

"It does not matter as your going to die!" (Demon)

The Demon said seeing as Sora already guessed a few things. but to him it does not matter and it only added to the reasons why he should kill Sora.

The demon then attacked Sora with his blade infused in mana.

"Black gale!"

Sora responded by cladding his own sword in mana and retaliated in kind. As the two blades clashed jnto each other the surrounding force threw away a lot of trees in the surroundings.

In the clash Sora had the upper hand and he managed to successfully send the Demon flying. As the demon was sent back he hit a couple of trees passing through them as they broke the force the sent him flying.

"You... who are you?" The demon asks Sora. His body was full of wounds as he struggled to get up. He was now aware of how strong Sora is now when they clashed.

"Well just a normal villager for now I guess..." Sora answered with a smirk. He then continued, "Well its time to finish our fight now."

Seeing the demon's wound slowly healing, Sora knew that he should finish off the demon quickly before his wounds heal. As such he dashes forward and swung his sword to finish him off.

"Im afraid I can't allow that." A figure suddenly appeared and blocked his blow.

Seeing his blow blocked Sora leaps backwards to keep some distance between them. As the smoke cleared up from their clash it revealed another demon that was stronger than the Demon Viscount from earlier.

"A Duke Class demon huh..." Muttered Sora seeing the new foe appear who appeared in front of him. He could see the Demonic Aura radianting from his opponent.

"Not bad for a human... however" The demon duke paused before he suddenly disappeared and in front of Sora and continued,"its not good enough."

Sora seeing this immediately put his sword in front to block the in coming fist from the Demon Duke. As he blocked the incoming blow Sora was sent flying backwards crashing to a nearby tree before he used some technique that distorted space that stopped the force.

"This should be a bit challenging if I try to limit my power..." Mutters Sora seeing him sent flying by the Demon Duke.

The Demon Duke seeing Sora being capable of blocking his blow spoke some praise.

"For a human you really are amazing but..." The Demon Duke was about to mock him once more but before he could finish he could feel an intense pressure coming from Sora and from a distance he heard his voice,

"Looks like I'll have to get a little serious now I guess..." (Sora)

As soon as Sora said that the surrounding space began to show signs of distorting.

"You..! Who are you!!! This pressure is comparable to some of the heroes of the past!"

Once more Sora gripped his sword and clad it once more in mana behind him a faint figure of a dragon could be seen as Sora's once black eyes began to glow red and changed into eyes resembling that of a snake. As more and more mana gathered the Demon Duke began to feel terrified at the intense pressure he is feeling.

"Quickly get up we need to run!" The demon duke urged the Viscount Class demon but before he could finish he heard Sora release his technique.

"Erase them from existance, [Crescent Moon]."

As Sora swung his sword the space distorted and a huge white crescent mana was released towards the Demons.

The force destroyed the whole surroundings of the area and destroyed the two demons from existence changing the whole geography of the forest.

"Ah sh*t... I f*cked up..." (Sora)

Sora's attack managed to destroy the barrier which he didn't expect would happen. As he hasn't fought for a while he mistook the power he released and brilliantly destroyed the barrier.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

At the same time when Sora released his attack. A woman was seating in an office she wore a magician's robe, her black haired was covered by a witch's hat. From her physical appearance one would think of her as a teenager but she has lived for a long time. This woman was the Witch of Time Noire. As she was doing paper work her body suddenly twitched a bit. She then slowly stands up from her seat and looked outside the window towards the direction of Sora and said.

"That idiot overdid it..."

The woman sighed as she looked towards Sora's direction.

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

In another direction was a young girl. She had jet black hair and black eyes. In her hand was a jet black scythe, it had a strong aura of Death surrounding it.

In her feet were corpses of bandits that attacked her as she was traveling.

"Tch. Damn weaklings..." said the girl as she clicked her tongue.

It was at this moment that she suddenly a strong aura coming from another direction.

"This aura... So he has returned to this plane..."

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

In the adventurers guild in the city of Raul a young woman was doing paperwork. She had an outfit similar to Noire. With a witch hat on her head covering her jade green hair.

It was at this moment that she stood up suddenly startling her secretary.

"Guildmaster?!"

But she does not reply and just stand there gazing out of the window and mutters

"Big brother is back..."

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

Just like Noire a few people in the world felt the pressure Sora has released a few of them knew of his existance and guessed the identity of the pressure while some could only speculate but regardless all of them felt a fraction of Dragon Emperor's power...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

24.5K 829 24
The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died while enjoying his time with his compan...
803K 32.2K 78
"Did you really think that it was going to be easy to get rid of me?" he raises an eyebrow as I was pushed against the wall. "There isn't anywhere yo...
2K 283 23
Who knew that each side had a secret? Secrets that could change the tides of war in an instant. They played against the balance--the push and pull of...
32.3K 1.1K 27
Many years ago, there once lived 10 kingdoms, these kingdoms thrived on the power of its people, the kingdoms were prosperous for eons, constantly ch...