Bad Intentions

By lisasinghh

I shook my head at him. This is his game. But that doesn't mean I can't master it. I gave him a seductive smi... More

Preview
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Announcement! 🚨
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three

Fourteen

30.6K 951 292
By lisasinghh

Leah

"Jace, I swear to God if we crash and I die, I will haunt your ass forever!" I yelled at him as he pressed down on the accelerator causing the car to zooming pass the greenery. We were going so fast it all looked like one big blob of green.

Jace glanced over and let out a deep chuckle. I'm sure I was a sight to see, eyes wide and holding onto the door for dear life. God, I know I haven't been the best at this, but don't let me die in this car with this jerk!

You would be praying also if you had an asshole driving ninety on a thirty miles per hour road.

God, listen to my cries!

"Actually, having a pretty girl follow me around for the rest of my life doesn't sound half bad." He said sending a wink towards me. I rolled my eyes from his comment. Focus on driving and not flirting!  Just as he turned a corner a yelp left my mouth as I cling onto the door handle.

Did he just drift around that corner?!

This is not Fast and Furious!

Great movie, by the way.

Jace finally showed some mercy and slowed down allowing my racing heart to do the same. "Asshole." I muttered under my breath.

"Wanna say that again?" A mischievous smile playing in his lips.

"You are an asshole." I said slow enough for him to follow. "Did you hear me that time?"

Jace faked a gasp, a hand placed dramatically on his chest as he looked over to me with wide eyes. "I am not." He said sounding offended.

I rolled my eyes once more. I wonder who is the girl in this relationship. "Please, you're the biggest asshole I know."

"I take it that you don't know a lot of people." He asked as his eyes were back on the road.

"See, that's something only an asshole would say." I pointed out as I leaned back in my seat. My heart rate was finally back to normal.

"Mhm." He said as a devious smirk landed on his lips. "Then I guess this is something only an asshole would do." His foot slammed down on the accelerator once more sending the car flying down the road.

Along with my heart rate.

***

"I freaking hate you." I spat towards Jace once he parked the car. I swear my heart was about to burst out of my chest and land as a bloody mess in his crisp and spotless car.

He not only decided to test out the speed of his car by literally flying down the street, but he also whipped around the corners so hard giving me major whiplash. Now, I can't turn my neck to the left.

I couldn't feel the muscles on the left side of my neck starting to tense up.

A hot shower would be great right now.

Jace cut the engine and turn towards me. "It wasn't that bad." He said simply.

What?

What?

WHAT?

"What the hell do you mean 'it wasn't that bad'?!" I raised my voice mimicking his. "My head almost came off my shoulders from all the whiplash you gave me!"

"Oh come on. Don't tell me you didn't have fun." He said resting his arm on the console, his hazel eyes held playfulness.

Okay, I did.

But don't tell him that.

I glared at him as I held the side of my neck that ached. Damn, this is gonna ache for days. I swear he was worst then Kayla. Wait, scratch that. Jace just did that to get a reaction out of me. Kayla is just a bad driver as it is.

Wait, don't tell her I said that.

I actually need the ride.

"Next time you want to go on a joy ride make sure I'm not in the car." Jace just smiled smugly.

"Turn around." He said pointing towards the passenger door.

"Why?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at him. I didn't trust him to not do something weird or annoying. I barely knew him as is.

He let out a soft sigh. "Just do it."

I arched a brow. That's not convincing. He not good at the convincing game.

Well, neither are you.

"I don't want too." I told him stubbornly as I crossed my arms across my chest.

A sigh left his lips once more. "Do you always have to be so difficult?"

I thought about his statement for a moment. "Yes."

It's just who I am.

Jace rolled his eyes and turn my shoulders causing me to face the door. As much as I wanted to resist, he was way stronger then I was and I decided to obliged instead of possible getting another aching muscle from resisting.

I felt his hand brush my hair to the side exposing my neck. A slight shiver ran down my body from the motion. I shook it off as soon as it came. "You're not gonna chop my hair off or stick gum in it, right?" I asked stupidly.

A deep chuckle left his lips and I felt my cheeks warm up in embarrassment. Great job, Leah. "We're not in kindergarten."

Before I could respond, I felt his fingers pressed gently against the crook of my neck. A rush of shivers flooded my body once more, but this time from his sudden contact. His fingers worked their way down and back up massaging the tension out of my neck.

A sigh of pleasure left my lips and once again my cheeks flooded with embarrassment. I mentally cursed for allowing myself for doing that.

Seriously, Leah. You're doing a great job riding on the embarrassment train.

Jace pulled his hand away and it was soon replaced with the warmth of his breath. "I can show you exactly what my hands can do." He whispered huskily into my ear.

My whole body ignited from his words. My heart picked up its pace for the fourth time of the day.

Keep calm, Leah.

This is exactly the reaction he wants.

Don't give the asshole what he wants.

"I rather kick you in the balls." I manage to say.

Jace pulled away allowing me to turn around to face him. He held a sexy smirk on his lips.

Sexy?

Get a grip, Leah.

"Kinky, I like it." He said sending a sly wink to which I gave him a look of disgust. I'm sure my cheeks were still red from what just happened to counteract exactly what I was feeling.

I didn't like the effect Jace had on me.

Not one bit.

"Where are we?" I asked changing the subject. Bad thoughts get out of my head.

"We are about to something fun for once in your life." He teased with a grin on his lip.

"Hey! I have fun." I defended crossing my arms against my chest.

Jace quirked a brow not believing a word out of my mouth. "Name one thing you do that is fun."

I opened my mouth like I was about to say something and closed it. I did that once more and nothing came out. Pretty sure I looked like a fish out of water.

I drew a blank.

Do I really not do anything fun!?

"Exactly." Jace said sealing his point. He slipped out the car and I followed soon after.

We stood in front of a dark grey concrete building with a bright red neon sign glowing at the top. "Boxing?" I questioned as I glance toward him and I almost doubled over.

Hands stuffed into the pockets of his jeans, his shoulders relax slightly from their usual stiff posture. His eyes gleamed with excitement, a pure genuine smile graced his lips as he looks up to the building.

He looked like a little kid that landed himself the biggest candy bar ever. Candy sounds so good right now. I would rather be stuffing my face with Sour Patch Kids instead of standing in front of a gym.

Yeah, exercising didn't sound great in the moment.

"Let's go." He said heading into the building without another glance my way.

Curiously, I followed him into the building. Kids this is a big no-no, never follow strangers. I really should be taking my own advice.

As soon as we entered the building the smell of sweat wafted my senses. In the middle of the room stood a huge ring, in the ring had to two men practicing. One throwing punches as the other one dodges, sweat dripping off the both of them.

There were a few other guys scattered around the gym. Some doing warming up exercises and others practicing throwing punches towards one another.

Jace leads us up to a large black punching bag towards the back of the building. He turned around to face me with a huge grin on his face as he held onto the bag.

"So, this is fun for you? Fists and sweaty men?" I asked looking around the area. "And you talk about me."

Even with my remark, Jace just held the grin on his face. "Just punch the bag."

Why not?

I shrugged my shoulders not thinking much of it and threw a punch directly in the center of the bag. Immediately after I felt pain radiated up my arm causing my face to grimace.

"Shit." I muttered holding my hand in pain. I heard Jace let out a laugh at my misery. "First, you want to chop off my fingers and now you want to break my wrist? What kind of boyfriend are you?"

Jace just shook his head and walked over to the gray bench and sat down. "Come." He patted the seat next to him.

I sent him a glare but complied. Why am I constantly listening to him? I should have just sprinted out of here when I had the chance.

Once seated, Jace took my hand in his and started to wrap it in a white wrap. Something I've seen boxers in movies use.

"Boxing is a stress reliever." He started causing me to look up at him. His eyes focused on wrapping my hand. I couldn't help myself from admiring his features.

His dark hair fell over his eyes slightly. His dark lashes brushed against his cheeks softly, I noticed his jaw was finally unclenched from its usual position. Jace's face held a relaxed expression, he seemed at peace in this place. "It's something that helps get my mind off what may be going on in my life. It gives me a reason to keep fighting, even when I feel like I have hit rock-bottom."

Jace brought his eyes up to meet my own and I internally gasped from the number of emotions that were swirling through his eyes. Anger , hatred, sadness? He quickly looked away as he finished wrapping my hands and stood up as if he didn't want me to see his vulnerable state.

He turned back around as quickly as he stood up. His eyes void of any emotion from before. "Let's actually teach you something other than Netflix." He said his lips pulling into a smirk. I found myself missing his genuine smile.

"Netflix can be educational." I defended and shook my head as I stood up from my seat. "Let's do this. So one day, I'll be able to kick your ass."

A deep chuckle left his lips as he stood behind the punching bag with that smirk still on his lips. "Let's see what you got."

***

Hellooo lovelies!

Gosh it feels great to be back with another chapter!

Hope you all enjoy it! Jace is so playing with my heart.

Don't forget to VOTE (135 for the next chapter?) and COMMENT!

Until the next chapter!

-lisa-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 364 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
3.1M 80.5K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...
170 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
16.4K 969 54
"Did you know that you just pull me in? I can't stop thinking about you." Kieran's eyes are shut, his head against the back of the couch, while makin...