Here For You

By slytherindrarrylover

Harry Potter did not live a normal life. He was abused by the relatives and told that his parents, Lily and J... More

Chapter One: The Letter
Chapter Two: Magic?
Chapter Three: Diagon Alley
Chapter Four: Hogwarts
Chapter Five: Classes
Chapter Six: Dueling Part One
Chapter Seven: Dueling Part Two
Chapter Eight: A Pureblood Christmas
Chapter Nine: Hearts Desire
Chapter Ten: Triumphs
Chapter Eleven: A Midnight Summers Dream
Chapter Twelve: Who Him?... Oh God.
Chapter Thirteen: Prospects and Discoveries
Chapter Fourteen: Lessons, the Good and the Bad
Chapter Fifteen: Riveting Bonds
Chapter Sixteen: Holiday Reunions
Chapter Seventeen: Surprise, Surprise!
Chapter Eighteen: Expectations
Chapter Twenty: Recuperation
Chapter Twenty-One: To Obfuscate
my apologies

Chapter Nineteen: The Candor of Goblins

11.7K 411 213
By slytherindrarrylover

A/N: Hey loves! Sorry for the end of the last chapter but we are finally here! Its what we've all been waiting for! Hope you all enjoy the way I wrote this, remember that criticism is always welcome. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything of the Harry Potter franchise. 

Third POV

Harry slowly came to realize that he was lying on a comfortable bed, not the hard stones of the allleyway, and that a cool cloth was being pressed to his forehead. He groaned, brow furrowing slightly and tried to sit up.

"No no no Harry, stay down," Harry opened his eyes at the voice, green eyes fluttering at the light. Once adjusted to the bright light, Harry was able to see that he was in his room at the Leaky Cauldron and Tom was leaning over him with concern clear on his face.

"What happened?" Harry winced as he spoke and placed a hand against his side as the pain in his chest flared. Harry looked down at himself and saw that his shirt was gone and majority of his torso was wrapped in white bandages.

"Your snakes cane into the pub alone and I realized something was wrong so I followed them to the alley. Some guy was running away by the time I got there but I just worried about getting you back. I healed you myself, but you might be a bit sore and in pain." Tom backed away from Harry and sat down, on a chair that had been placed on his bedside, with an uneasy expression.

"What did you have to heal?" Harry asked softly.

"Just your ribs and a your head, but you were bleeding a lot. I don't know what would have happened if.." Tom trailed off, looking even more uneasy than before, and averted his eyes.

"If what?" Harry asked warily, eyes narrowed slightly. Tom sighed and ran a shaky hand through his hair.

"How much do you know about creature inheritances?" Harry's eyes widened.

Twenty minutes later, and quite a few spells and potions to fully heal him, Harry stood in front of the mirror, completely and utterly shocked. He has wings. Big, black, feathery, soft wings. They could easily wrap around his body and fit someone else in the cocoon. He had scales as well. Small patches from either side of neck coming from the collarbone up to just behind his ear. They were a iridescent black, looking blue at a certain angle and looked like honeycomb. Harry was now just a little shorter than before and his figure, while still petite, had filled out and he looked a lot healthier. He noticed that everything about himself had softened and become almost girlish. He also found that he didn't mind.

"Should I go to Gringotts?" Harry asked as he looked towards the bartender, who was leaning against the door jam.

"Probably," He replies seriously. "If anything you can find out what you are." Harry sighed and nodded.

Harry watched Tom disappear from the doorway and, from the sound of the footsteps, left the room. Harry walked out himself and grabbed a clean shirt. He made two large skits in the back and carefully put it on, maneuvering his wings through them gently. Just as he was starting to put on some shoes, Tom came back in holding a large black cloak in his hands.

"I thought that you could use this so you don't get recognized." Tom replied to Harry's unvoiced question. Harry nodded and finished putting on his shoes before standing up and taking the cloak from Tom.

"Thank you." Harry said with a smile. Tom only nodded his head and looked at Harry worriedly. "By the way, where are my pets?" Harry asked, realizing that the room was way too quiet.

"Oh. I put them in the empty room next door." The older man explained easily. "I didn't want them to bother you while you were healing. I'll put them back in here once you leave." Harry nodded again and made his way to the door.

"Thank you again Tom," Harry said genuinely with a tight tight embrace. Tom returned to briefly before he pulled back with a smile.

"Go," He said with a jerk of his head. Harry smiled at him and threw the hood over his head before making his way downstairs. He swiftly maneuvered through the small throng of people and entered the Alley.

It was now nearing dusk and Harry just then realized that he had been unconscious for more than half a day.

He nervously twisted his bonding bracelet as he walked up the marble steps of the bank. Harry winced at the cream the doors made as they were opened and he peeked from under his hood to see all of the goblins looking at him. He stepped inside and closed the doors softly before looking for a familiar goblin. Not seeing him, Harry frowned and walked up to the nearest booth.

"Excuse me sir?" Harry inwardly winced as his voice came out much sweeter than he had meant for it to. The goblin looked down at him, black beady eyes peering over its spectacles.

"Yes?" The goblin drawled in a cold voice. Harry wrung his hands nervously and cleared his throat.

"I need to speak to Griphook." Harry did a small and short victory dance in his head as his voice came out just as he had intended the first time, firm, clear, and strong. The goblin looked at him suspiciously and leaned forward on its forearms.

"For?" Harry gulped. Why were goblins so scary?

" I seem to have gone through a creature inheritance." The goblin stiffened and did a quick once over on Harry before it jumped from its pedestal and walked around to Harry.

"Follow me," The goblin said curtly. Harry obeyed and bowed his head as he was lead down the center of the hall and through a large pair of double doors. He didn't really pay attention to the endless turns and doors that they passed but he knew that there was at least twenty minutes of walking involved. They finally stopped at a wooden door with a small fogged glass window with the name Griphook printed in gold letters on a plaque.

"Thank you sir." Harry knocked on the door and stepped through when a familiar voice called out. By doing so, however he missed the look of shock that briefly passed over the other goblins features.

Stepping through the door, Harry saw the familiar goblin sitting at a neat desk with a quill in his hand. Griphook looked up and watched as Harry closed the door and sat at one of the two chairs in front of the desk.

"How may I help you, Mister Potter?"

"Please, call me Harry," Griphook nodded his head once and made a gesture for Harry to continue. "I need to take a creature inheritance test." Griphook didn't even looked shocked and nodded again before turning slightly to open a drawer.

"I suggest you take off your glamour then, Mister Potter." It was only then that Harry realized that Griphook had recognized him with a glamour on. He quickly cast a 'Finite Incantatum' while the goblin got up to grab something from the filing cabinet behind his desk.

"How did you-"

"Goblin magic. We can sense the magic in someone, even if they don't look like themselves." With that Griphook turned around and blinked at Harry's new appearance. "My, my, Mister Potter, I think there is a couple creatures at play here. I believe we might also need a general inheritance test as well." Harry nodded and continued to watch as Griphook grabbed and few sheets of parchment, two small vials of a purple and an orange potion and a small silver needle.

"What do the tests reveal exactly?" Harry asked curiously.

"The creature inheritance test will reveal what you are , your magical abilities and for some reason that use goblins are not able to figure out, any potions or spells that have been placed on you for anytime longer than an hour. And the general inheritance test will give us any information o your birth certificate and your heir ships." Harry frowned a bit as he nodded.

"Okay, does it require anything?"

"Two drops of blood on each piece of parchment and then I will pour each potion on a seperate parchment and magic will do the rest." Harry nodded and took the silver needle from the table. He swallowed nervously before he pricked his forefinger. The blood swelled a bit, the bright red standing out against his pale skin, and Harry held it over one of the parchments. He felt each drop hit and when he finished he brought his forefinger to his mouth. His stomach was starting to feel a bit queasy and he couldn't shake of the feeling of dread that pooled into him.

The orange potion was splashed unceremoniously onto the parchment and the purple was slowly poured over the other. Harry leaned forward and watched in anticipation as words started to form, the really fancy calligraphy writing that he only ever saw on the invitation he had received for the Yule ball at the Malfoy's. He looked away and sat back in the comfortable chair and waited for it to be over.

It was silent. The only noise was from outside the room where it seemed that a goblin was leading a large group of people past this room, Harry wondered if they were here for a similar reason he was.

There was a slight sound of surprise and Harrys head darted back to the desk. In Griphook's hand were two papers, but one was still on the desk.Harry frowned and sat forward.

"What is it?" Harry asked worriedly. Griphook glanced at him for a moment before looking back at the papers.

"It seems that someone has been meddling. You have to birth certificates, one is forged and the other is the real. I think you should read the forged first." Harry took the outstretched parchment and began to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forged Birth Certificate:

Name: Harry James Potter

Mother: Lily Potter née Evans

Godmother: Alice Longbottom

Father: James Fleamont Potter

Godfather: Sirius Black

Blood Status: Halfblood

Heirships: (available after 16)

Vaults(13): Black(6), Potter(7)

Properties(10): Potter Safe Houses(3), Black Safe Houses(3), Black Manor, Potter Manor, Godrics Hollow, Grimmlaud Place #13

Special Abilities:

Parseltongue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So was he not a Potter? Or did this not have all the information? This seemed pretty normal but if this was the forged then...

"Can I see the real one?" If Griphook noticed the shakiness of his voice, he didn't say anything but simply nodded and handed over the second parchment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Official Birth Certificate:

Name: Hadrian Riddle-Snape

Mother: Severus Riddle-Snape

Godmother(s): Lily Potter nee Evans, Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black

Father: Tom Riddle-Snape

Godfather(s): James Potter, Sirius Black-Lupin, Remus Black-Lupin

Blood Status: Pureblood

Heirships: (available after the age of ten)

Vaults(43): Snape(8), Gaunt(7), Prince(8), Black(6), Potter(7), Hogwarts(1), Slytherin(4), Ravenclaw(4)

Properties(43): Potter Safe Houses(2), Potter Manor, Potter Cottage, Godric Hollow, Black Safe Houses(3), Black Manor, Black Vacation Home, Black Castle, Grimmlaud Place #13, Riddle Manor, Gaunt Safe Houses(3), Gaunt Manor, Snape Safe House, Snape Manor, Prince Safe Houses(3), Prince Manor, Prince Castle, Prince Cottage, Slytherin Manor(2), Slytherin Castle, Slytherin Safe House, Slytherin Vacation Homes(3), Ravenclaw Manor, Ravenclaw Castle, Ravenclaw Safe House, Ravenclaw Vacation Homes(4)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry felt his mouth go dry and his head swam.

He wasn't a Potter? Severus was his parent? Marvolo was his parent? Did they know? Is that what they talked about behind his back?

Memories came to the front of his mind. The looks that passed between them when he did or said something. The stares of longing in Severus' eyes. The gifts. The special treatment. The whispers that stopped when he entered the room.

Harry didn't knw whether to be mad at them for keeping this from him, or sad that they had to hold back so long.

Why didn't they tell him? Or at least try to explain.

Harry took a deep breath and looked at Griphook.

"Can I see the creature inheritance test please?" The goblin handed it to him without hesitation and steeled himself before he began to read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creature Inheritance:

Valkyrie- 40%(will gain wings and special abilities)

Vampire- 40%(will gain fangs and special abilities)

Siren- 20%(will gain minimal scales and special abilities)

Mate: Draco Lucius Malfoy- Dark Veela

Inflicted Potions and Spells:

Loyalty Potion- keyed to A.P.W.B.D. and entire Weasley family, placed by A.P.W.B.D. (Broken)

Hate Spell/Potion- keyed to Slytherin House, Severus Riddle-Snape, Malfoy family, and Tom Riddle, placed by A.P.W.B.D. (Broken)

Long Term Glamour- placed by A.P.W.B.D.

Temporary Glamour- placed by Severus Riddle-Snape

Memory Charm- keyed to first year of life, placed by A.P.W.B.D.

Protection Spell- keyed to self, placed by Severus Riddle-Snape

Safety Charm- keyed to self, placed by Severus Riddle-Snape

Special Abilities:(any blocks placed by A.P.W.B.D)

Inherited through parentage:

Parseltongue(no block)

Parselmagic(100% blocked)

Natural Occulemens(100% blocked)

Natural Legilimens(100% blocked)

Natural Animagus(100% blocked)

Gained through Creature Inheritance:

Shadow Travel(100% blocked)

Creature Speak(100% blocked)

Empathy(95% blocked)

Siren Song(100% blocked)

Notes:

Unknown if extra abilities will be gained, written ones are the guarantees

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry felt his magic spiraling out of control and, in his rage, couldn't focus and bring it down. It took all of his will power not to t]destroy the office and even with that he knew that a few glass bobbles had been broken. He dropped the parchment onto the desk and started to pace the length of the office. His eyes glowed and his newly found wings wouldn't stay still. He threw off the lengthy cloak and his wings were able to completely unfurl and he was sure to have floated a bit as he paced.

Griphook watched with sympathy as the young wizard paced. The boy seemed to be handling this well, a little too well maybe, and Griphook was sure he would crash soon. Hopefully, by then, he would be with his mate and they could comfort each other.

"Harry?" The boy only tilted his head in acknowledgment, but it was good enough for Griphook. "We should take off all of these spells, the longer they are on the ore damage they do. I need another drop of blood so I can see how long they have been on." The boy finally called down enough to sit back down and prick his finger again, allowing a single drop to fall on the waiting parchment. Griphook poured a yellow potion, a bit too haphazardly for his taste, and watched as words began to fill the page.

He frowned heavily as the parchment ended up having to extend on its own to be able to fit all of it. It shouldn't be this long, he thought. This is an affliction test, there should only be a few things on here.

The parchment eventually filled and gave a small burst of dull, yellow light, signaling its completion.

"Would you like to read it Harry?" Harry hesitated for a moment before he firmly nodded and held his hand out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affliction Test (all spells, potions, and injuries will be shown):

Age One: curse wound, glamour, memory charm

Age Two: Malnourishment, dehydration, bruising, internal bleeding

Age Three: Malnourishment, dehydration, bruising, head trauma

Age Four: Malnourishment, dehydration, bruising, physical exhaustion for extended period of time

Age Five: Malnourishment, dehydration, bruising, physical exhaustion for extended period of time

Age Six: Malnourishment, dehydration, bruising, physical exhaustion for extended period of time, fractured bones in various areas of the body

Age Seven: Malnourishment, dehydration, bruising, physical exhaustion for extended period of time(increased), fractured bones in various areas of the body, burns

Age Eight: Malnourishment, dehydration, bruising, physical exhaustion for extended period of time, fractured bones in various areas of the body, burns, welts

Age Nine: Malnourishment, dehydration, bruising, physical exhaustion for extended period of time, fractured bones in various areas of the body, burns, welts, brief though frequent strangulation

Age Ten:Malnourishment, dehydration, bruising, physical exhaustion for extended period of time, fractured bones in various areas of the body, loyalty potion, hate potion, obliviation, brief though frequent strangulation

Age Eleven:Malnourishment, dehydration, bruising, physical exhaustion for extended period of time, fractured bones in various areas of the body, brief though frequent strangulation, protection spells, safety charms,

Age Twelve: Temporary Glamour

Age Thirteen: Broken Nose, cracked ribs, head trauma, creature inheritance, prick on finger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry took a shaky breath and set the paper down on the desk.

"Can we please remove these spells and potions and blocks?" Harry asked tiredly, all he wanted was sleep and Draco. God he wanted Draco so bad. He missed him. They had barely talked over the past few weeks and it was all Harrys fault. He had wanted to avoid the blond, wanting to make sure Draco didn't find out about his predicament. He was so damn stupid. He sighed and lay his head in his hands, elbows resting on his knees and his winging slightly curling around him.

"Yes we can, please follow me." Harry stood slowly and, with a sullen face, followed th goblin. "We need to stop at Blordaks' office. He specializes in these kinds of rituals." Harry nodded and walked past a dozen or so doors before they stopped in front of a door that matched Griphooks but with the name Blordak inscribed on the plaque. "Wait here."

Harry obeyed and stood against the wall, wings hiding his small frame and his head leaning tiredly against the wall. He heard a small commotion inside and figured that his interruption had caused a small upset with the customers inside, but he was to tired to care. He just wanted these bloody spells off of him.

Soon enough and Griphook came out with another goblin, both looking slightly disheveled. Harry frowned slightly but didn't question it and, without a word, followed both goblins further into the bank.

Finally they came to a set of double doors that opened into a large rectangular room with six beds lined on each wall. He was directed to sit in the first bed and curtains appeared out of nowhere, eerily reminding him of the Hogwarts hospital wing.

"It will be just a moment, certain potions are needed before we can do the spell." Harry nodded and laid back on the soft bed.

"Mister Potter," Harry looked at, who he assumed to be, Blordak.

"It's Riddle-Snape." Harry said with a wry grin on his face.

"Of course, forgive me."

"Nothing to forgive." The goblin stood still for a moment before nodding stiffly and handing Harry two vials of a deep blue potion.

"You will need to drink both now. This ritual is quite painful and we want to make this as pain free as possible." Harry nodded and quickly drank both potions, surprised at the sweet flavor. "Good, now before we begin, do you have any questions?" Harry thought for a moment and sighed.

"Can you contact my family please? All of them." Blordak nodded and looked at Harry with sympathy.

"We're going to begin now." Harry nodded and closed his eyes. The soft chanting of Blordak lulled him into a meditative state. He felt calm, and he really wanted sleep. The chanting grew slightly louder and an uncomfortable pinch in Harry's stomach made him flinch. It got worse. The pain soon drowned out the chanting and the pinch turned into a constant sledgehammer all over his body. He wimpered and felt his wings move to cover him.

It took maybe a minute for Harry to realize that his chest was starting to burn. Heat, burning heat, like he was being branded, started near his heart and it only spread. He was biting his tongue, trying to hold backs his screams and his hands clenched at his sides.

The hammering disappeared and in its place he felt like blades were being dragged across his body. He tasted blood in his mouth and felt, dully, blood run from his hands. It was like that for a while and with a stab into his temple, he screamed. A scream so agonizing that Blordak almost stopped in his chants.

Harry felt the pain fade and happily realized that it was done. His vision started to turn fuzzy around the edges and he was able to make out another commotion on the other side of the curtain. There seemed to be a few inhuman growls and Harry felt a tug at his heart. He wimpered again and moved his hand toward the curtain. Blordak, sensing what Harry wanted, reluctantly rushed towards the curtain and pulled it open. Harry only saw a familiar head of platinum blond hair before blackness engulfed him, again.

——-

Draco Malfoy was very unhappy.

He was in France with his parents and that was great but he was unhappy.

He missed Harry. They had barely talked all summer and he didn't know why. Harry seemed preoccupied and distracted when they talked. He assumed it was because of whatever he was doing at his friends manor but he wasn't so sure. Draco was skeptical from the beginning. Harry never mentioned this friend to him and Draco knew pretty much everyone Harry knew. Harry wouldn't even give a name. But Draco brushed it off, not even knowing why he did. It was a bad idea and he should have just insisted that Harry come with. His parents would have minded and he knew that.

Draco was currently laying on the plush couch in the common area of their suite. A solid oak door led here and from here there were three other doors. One was a central bathroom. Another was the master bed and bath, his parents shared that one. And the last door was a smaller bedroom with a connecting bathroom, Dracos room.

Dracos parents were out getting lunch and Draco was left by himself to mope. It was Harry's birthday and he should be there. He had already sent his present, a small collection of old books all written in parseltongue and a passworded jewelry box, and Draco didn't know what else to do. He could contact him with the bracelets but he wasnt sure if Harry would respond, he was probably having fun at this 'friends' house.

Screw it, he thought as he sat up and ran a hand through his mussed hair. He lifted his arm up and went to press the small jewel to activate it before he dropped of the couch and onto the floor. He screamed. He pressed his face into the carpet as the pain increased. He couldn't tell where it was coming from but it felt like white hot spikes we're being dragged down his body.

Another scream left him as he felt his back tear. He vaguely registered the door opening and his mother screaming in horror as she saw him. A sob broke through as he felt bones shift and break. He heard his mother crying and he tried to move his hand towards her to comfort her but stopped when he felt the pain increase in his hands.

Draco wasn't exactly sure what was going on but from his mothers screams and his fathers distressed yells he could only guess.

He was going through a creature inheritance.

With that last thought circling through his head, Draco faded from consciousness and went limp.

———

Narcissa Malfoy likes to consider herself as a calm woman.

She rarely lost her composure, but could always let it down when she wanted to.

Unless it was in dire situations.

For example, when she went through her creature inheritance. It was horrible and it hurt. But she had made it through and found her mate, Lucius of course, who happens to also be a Veela.

Another example would be her sons birth. Like any other woman, she screamed and cried. But it was okay. Childbirth was a rather painful experience, even with the help of magic.

But here's the thing. She knew that those would happen. Her creature inheritance came on her sixteenth birthday as it was supposed to, and Draco had come right on time.

There has only ever been one, well two now, instances where she had completely lost her composure.

'The Accident'. It was hard on everyone. They had lost four people that day. Their Lord, their friends, and their precious Hadrian.

They were meeting him for the first time in that fateful Samhains night. Severus has invited them over and they, of course, happily obliged, eager to introduce young Dracot o Hadrian and hopefully spark a friendship. They had decided to meet at the Potter residence in a muggle area. James and Lily has graciously offered them the place to hide out in as they stayed with Remus and Sirius in a Black residence. Bella, Lily, James, Remus, Sirius, herself, Lucius and Draco were going to meet them there.

They got there a little late and everyone else was waiting in the living room area, talking and laughing. Hugs were given in greeting and smiles were plastered all around. Everyone buzzed in excitement at the prospect of the two children meeting. Bella was holding a magical camera with a large smile on her face and everyone watched as Narcissa approached Severus, who was hiding Hadrian in his billowing cloak, with Draco in her arms. Dracos grey eyes flittered around curiously at some new faces and he smiled happily at Severus, clapping his hands enthusiastically.

Severus slowly maneuvered his arms and a head of dark hair could be seen. There was a few seconds of disgruntled babbling before Severus had managed to sit Hadrian comfortably on his hip, facing Draco.

Narcissa has smiled and cooed as jade green eyes landed on her. Hadrian smiled and clapped, garnering the attention of Draco. The young blond had gurgled and they had locked eyes. Bella's camera flashed and suddenly, grey eyes turned silver and jade turned emerald.

The infants had started fussing and reaching for each other, leaving both mothers with no choice but to set them down on the soft mat on the floor. They had immediately crawled toward each other and Draco wrapped his arms around Hadrian protectively.

The adults simply say in shock for a moment before Sirius barking laughter was heard. Everyone sooned followed suit and the whole room descended into laughs. It was serene and surreal. Narcissa couldn't have wished for anything better.

Bella's camera clicked away and her Lord has pretended that he was annoyed but everyone could see the small upturn of his lips.

Chaos started with a knock at the door. Everyone had froze and looked at each other. Even Draco and Hadrian has gone silent. James slowly stood and brushed off Lily's attempt to sit him down. He quickly walked out of the room and toward the front door. Lily stood and made her way to stand in the door way, her wand pointed at the door. Her Lord got up and walked to stand over the children, everyone soon following his example and standing in front of the the children.

They heard the door open and James' voice had started a spell but didn't finish it. He was cut off by the words everyone dreamed to hear. Bright green light flashed and Lily started firing spells as a tear rolled down her check.

'Why are you doing this?' Narcissa has steeled herself at Lily's words and closed her eyes just as another flash of green light appeared. Pale blue robes swept into the room, accompanied by a long silver beard as cold blue eyes. Albus Dumbledore.

Spells were fired. It shouldn't have been hard, seven wizards against one. No it should have been easy.

They should be happy that the Demetors came when they did. No one knows how or why, but the hooded creatures started flooding the house and they all collapsed, aside from the Dark Lord and Dumbledore, as their worst memories assualted the forefront of their minds.

And they had dueled. If anyone was coherent at the time, they would have been in awe. It was a magnificent duel, and their Lord would've won in any other circumstance. But this was a very special circumstance. He had two children to protect. A stray spell bounced off of a mirror and headed straight towards the children, they had been wailing before, holding onto each other tightly from fear and sadness. Their Lord has backed up just a little to take on the force of the spell. He went down.

Dumbledore had smiled victoriously and walked closer, breathing slightly heavy and a waved in his footsteps. Narcissa can't recall exactly what was said but words were exchanged and the next thing she knew, her Lord was gone, the Demetors were gone, Dumbledore was gone, and most tragically Hadrian was gone.

They had scoured the country and sent letters to everyone they knew, but they couldn't find him. Everyone was in mourning and the state Draco has been left in was tragic. He cried endlessly and there was nothing left to do but cry with him. Bella and Sirius got sent to Azkaban for crimes they didn't do without a trial and everyone seemed into depression. They raised Draco and they had made it. Barely. They were here and that's what mattered.

Severus has owled her. He had felt Hadrian. She ailed and cried on the spot when she realized it was the same boy she had met in the robe shop.

Life had been good since then, lists of past memories brought up but still good.

But today she really lost her composure. Lunch, a simple and easy thing. Her and Lucius were waking back towards their suite when they heard screaming. Her heart wrenched and she quickly sped up her pace. She had hoped she was wrong, but sadly she was never wrong.

Tears sprung to her eyes as she saw her onto while writhing in pain in the floor. It shouldn't have come this early. She knew exactly why was wrong had started to bark out orders at Lucius while tears streamed down her face.

They had Flooed Severus and Remus, telling them both what happened and everything was from there was a bit of a blur in her panic.

There somehow ended up at Gringotts and only two moments caught her attention. One was when they had passed another goblins office. Draco has started to struggle and growl when they passed. And when they were in their goblins' office, Blordak, another goblins had come in a requested his presence immediately. Draco has started freaking out and Remus, Severus and Lucius had barely managed to manage to restrain him. It broke Narcissas' heart, but they needed to know what was going on, why Draco had gone through it so early.

When Blordak had left them alone with the feral looking blond, she had nearly slapped herself because of her own stupidity. Draco sensed his mate.

She had quickly informed the others and they all decided to let Draco go after him, all of them knowing who his mate was.

When they opened the door, Draco had immediately walked out and started walking deeper into the bank. Everyone had an uneasy feeling in their stomach as they came upon a set of double doors, that Draco promptly threw open.

A curtain was drawn up around one of the twelve beds and a goblin emerged from it as soon as the group had entered. The goblin had told them that they needed to leave but Draco was persistent. He had gotten past the goblin and threw open the curtain.

Everyone watched, completely dumbfounded, as a young boy with black hair ad green eyes was revealed.

-------

When Harry woke up , he immediately recognized the voices that were rapidly flying by his ears. He could make out Severus; or was it mom now?; Luc, Cissa, and Remus. He lightly frowned in his sleep and tried to move his arm.

Two things happened.

The first was that he realized he was in tremendous pain. That the small shift of his arm caused his whole body to seize. He struggled to try and remember why he was in pain, and when he did, memories came flooding back to him.

His mother. His father. His first word. His first step. Being held and cooed at. HIs first case of accidental magic. Meeting Remus. Meeting Sirius. Moony, Padfoot, Snuffles. Meeting Lily. Meeting James. Meeting Cissa. Meeting Luc. Meeting Draco. The attack.

It all rushed back to him and he gasped harshly and clenched his eyes tight.

The second thing that happened was that the tight grip around him tightened even further and a growl was released. Harry, as he gasped from the memories, was tightly pressed into another warm body. It took a minute or two for him to gain full awareness, and when he did, he opened his eyes and blinked confusedly at the white shirt.

He looked up and blinked at the familiar face.

"Draco?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 104K 177
READ DESCRIPTION FIRST TO AVOID CONFUSION. -currently under revision, my grammar sucks- Joy Deveroux, the last descendant of the wealthy, pure-bloode...
47.1K 1.5K 19
Harry Potter. The only survivor when Lord Voldemort attacked his home. His parents died, the house was destroyed, but he made it, with nothing more t...
23.8K 813 30
Book Two --------------- Power Prophecy series --------------- Being a Potter puts a target on your back and eyes that follow your every move. After...
843K 32K 31
Harry Potter no longer has any fucks to give. That's it. That's the plot. Thanks for coming to my ted talk. ((And all because Death does something ab...