Angel {Goddess Class Creation...

By Katherin3Coitier

In a torn world were good people are hurt everyday, an angel arises. She has the most beautiful long white ha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17

Part 16

2.6K 45 3
By Katherin3Coitier

Chapter Sixteen

It was about ten when Darien said that we should leave for the appointment. I looked at my wings and thought about going out in public looking like this. People always stared and there was always too much attention. "Should I look normal?" Darien came out of the kitchen and touched my wings.

He was thinking for a moment while he held me in his arms feeling the base of my wings. "We can go with you like this. I don't want you to do anything that may hurt you or the baby." He stroked my wings making me purr for him. He knew how to make me happy with just a touch.

After a minute, Darien took my hand and we left the suite. I hate not being able to fly anywhere I needed to be. At least all the papers know Darien and I were a couple. We got Darius to break the news in an exclusive. My actual first exclusive ever both written and video. That was the first time Darius looked decent. He had to for the cameras. The world had actually accepted us together, something that had once plagued my thoughts before the press conference. Darien had to hold my hand to keep me calm the whole time.

Down at the lobby, the press went crazy like always when Darien takes me anywhere in public. Though today they keep asking about what happened to me yesterday. The guards tried their best to shield Darien and I from the reporters and photographers, but they had to work harder today. I was pushed many times into Darien who held me tighter as the reporters tried to get answers from us.

All the lights were making me hot and dizzy, but I managed to hold myself together till we got into the limo. I had to think of Darien to keep me centered and calm. I laid down along the side seats in the limo when the doors closed. I heard Darien shuffle around in the bar for a moment. I looked over at him and he had a glass of water for me. "You look like you're hot again." He said as he handed me the glass. I sat up and drank some while he moved to sit behind me. The water tempered the dizziness and I did feel better. I laid my head back onto his lap. I placed the glass on my forehead letting the cold from the ice cool me down the rest of the way.

"I felt dizzy again too. I guess they go hand in hand. Being dizzy and hot." The feeling of being dizzy was subsiding as the limo made its way through the city. Darien stroked my hair and I removed the glass from my head when I started to feel cool. I felt so much better now. So much so that I purred as Darien stroked my hair. He smiled down at me as I smiled up at him.

It only took the limo twenty minutes to get to our destination. The limo pulled into a parking garage of a medical center that Darien's company co-owns. I sat up and got ready to get out. My heart tightened. I was becoming anxious. Doctors, I really don't like doctors. The driver opened the door of the limo and I took an unsteady breathe.

I took Darien's arm when we were out of the limo. He tried to sooth me as we walked to the elevator. I pressed myself closer to him in the elevator and my wings tightened around my shoulders as I was panicking. I was shaking as the doors opened.

I looked out and there was no one in the halls. Not a single person. This surprised me. There should be others going to their appointments. This was a very good medical center. One of the best in the city.

The halls reminded me of the third floor of the corporation's hospital. The warm cherry wood rested along the floor and wrapped about five inches up the wall. This place was inviting with the warn cream wall color with a decorative band along the middle of the walls. All the doors were frosted glass and delicate writing of which doctor was through which door with the doctor's profession below their name.

Darien started to walk down the hall with me holding on to him. He lead me down the hall to the fourth door on the right. The door told me that the doctor's name was Patricia Long and she was an ob/gyn. He pushed the doors open as I started to shake even more. I shifted to stand behind Darien when I saw people waiting for us. My body had moved on its own.

There were three women waiting patiently. One had a lab coat on whom I am guessing to be Dr. Long. She was a Chinese looking lady with slim features. Her hair was short and black. She looked to be in her late twenties and kind. She looked very worried as she saw me huddle behind Darien. The other two women must be her nurses. One is a dark completion Caucasian with dark brown hair and the other is a slender African American women.

"Angel... This is Dr. Long. She is one of the leading ob/gyn on the east coast." Darien was looking over his shoulder at me while he spoke. He turned his gaze over to Dr. Long. "She is just afraid of doctors. You may understand why."

"Of course." Dr. Long bowed her head slightly. "As you have requested, the whole floor is empty for privacy. Though we did not know it was Angel Kat you were bringing. You told us her name was Joy D'anges."

"And it is for any medical purposes." Darien told the good doctor as I was starting to become hot again. Hot and dizzy. My breathing was spiking and my pulse racing. I could not contain the panic I was feeling. I staggered and Darien twisted around to catch me. I closed my eyes trying to force myself not to feel the world spinning. "She has been have dizzy spells for the past day." He lifted me up into his arms as I placed my hand on my head and panted sharply through how dizzy I was.

"Bring her this way." Dr. Long said concerned for me. I felt Darien walk through a set of doors and down another hall. "Has she been tested for pregnancy?" Her voice was in total medical mode. Cold yet concerned.

"Last night, yes. A type blood test confirmed it." Darien walked through another door and then put me down on some paper that was on a bed. An examine room I gathered. The world was slowly stopped spinning as I felt something cool on my forehead. Darien had one of my hands while it felt like the doctor was checking my pulse.

Whoever was checking my pulse released me then there was the familiar writing on a chart. "Her pulse is high, but coming down." I felt someone lift up my shirt to reveal my abdomen. Gentle hands pushed on either side of my pelvis. "We will have to run some tests to see how far along she is."

I opened my eyes feeling better and saw Dr. Long with a syringe. I laughed under my breathe though I did not know I was going to laugh. Something inside my head laugh for me. Though I can see why I would laugh. If she wanted to give me something, it would just come right back out. If she wanted some of my blood by the look of it, the blood will just go right back into my veins.

She slid the syringe into my arm after one of her nurses put a tourniquet on my arm. She was about to draw out some of my blood. "Wait. I need to allow the blood to leave me." The doctor looked at Darien and he nodded. I closed my eyes again and thought that just my arm no longer had my light. I nodded when she could proceed and felt her taking my blood. I squeezed Darien's hand to help me channel the pain of having my blood taken was causing me. Thankfully she did not have to take too much from me. I felt the moment she took the needle out of my arm and I let my light flow back to my arm. They were about to place a bandage on my arm, but I shook my head at them.

She did a few more tests on me and declared that I was completely healthy. She told me what the other doctor did, take it easy. It will take a week to get the other test results back, and we made an appointment for next Wednesday for the results. Darien said that we could have the wedding on Friday if I wanted. I kissed him while we were alone.

"What should we do now?" Darien asked me while we exited the elevator.

We had been at the doctor's office for about three hours while she ran her tests on me. "I feel a bit hungry. We could go somewhere and have an unexpected lunch date."

"I like that idea." He kissed my hand as I got into the limo and moved over for him. He told the driver where to take us and slid in next to me. The limo wound through the city as we smiled and kissed each other. We were so maddening in love with each other and so happy to just have each other.

We had our unexpected lunch date in peace since it was unexpected. I laughed when we left the restaurant at all the photographers who flocked to the restaurant where we had our lunch date. Darien thought that it was funny too and decided to have some fun with me. Since they already knew we were in love, he took me, bent me over one arm and kissed me as lights went crazy around us.

It was rare that we did anything like this in public, so it was a total shock to everyone to see us like that. He did not realize it, but he helped me from panicking with the attention. He kept me thinking of him and not them. No panic. No fear. No anxiety. Just him. His lips against mine. We were the only two people in the world.

After we left the restaurant and the photographers, we went back to the suite. I changed into a bathing suit and joined Darien in the pool on the balcony. This is only the second time we went for a dip together. The cool water of the pool felt so good.

I saw Darien smiling every time I came up for air after swimming under the water for a minute. After a little while, I laid back and floated on the surface of the water. He intertwined our hands together and did the same thing. We even intertwined our legs together. I closed my eyes at how relaxing this was.

After a while, Darien moved and I did too. He took me in his arms and we bobbed a bit in the water. "Do you want to marry me next week?"

"Yes. I love you so much that I thought it would be hard to wait. Logically I knew that it would be good to date more, but I want to be called yours so bad."

"How could I be so lucky to get you?"

"I've been wondering the same thing." How could I get such a wonderful guy in the whole world to love me? I felt so perfect being in his arms. I was his the first moment I touched him. I was his before I even knew it in my mind. My heart told me so long ago, but at first I ignored it though not for long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 85 11
Everyone believes in something, Gods, aliens, demons, ghosts... but there are some of us that believes in ANGELS. They think just that the angels ju...
8K 654 65
Angel has spent years fighting for her safety, sanity and her survival, running from an abusive father. What happens when a chance encounter with a p...
198K 5.4K 33
18+ R-RATED CONTENT! Kale Rhodes lives a normal, boring, rather depressing life. He has no girlfriend, he doesn't live near his family anymore, his a...
57.3K 1K 19
Ara has belived her whole life that she's a slave, that is all she will ever be. She feels like the dark room she's dragged in as punishment is permi...