My Bubblegum Prince ✔

By CriticallyIntense

Everybody knew Paxton Flynn was gay. Nobody knew anything about Sebastian Crown. Everybody had a crush on Seb... More

My Bubblegum Prince
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048 - Final
Up Next
Sequel
New Exclusive Chapters

0.0 - Bonus Things.

51K 2.3K 1.6K
By CriticallyIntense

Sebastian Crown

I was getting used to this. The standing, cleaning, flashing lights, loud music and annoying humans. I can't believe I'm actually getting used to working at a bar. During my first week, I was so sure I was going to quit by the next week and find a more bearable job but I just kept postponing and postponing and hanging in there and now look at it, I've been at it for a almost a year now.

Plus it's the only job an undergraduate highschool senior like me could get that actually paid enough to buy at least one Gucci item.

Now that I look at it, I don't really need the money anymore. I'm eighteen and mum, no matter how much I protested, signed everything in the Crown's name over to me. I didn't want any of it, I didn't want to have anything other than blood to do with my late father but she insisted. It wasn't just my dad that worked for all we had, my grandfather did too, and my great grandfather too, so we couldn't just give everything over to charity.

Point is, I was now bloody rich and I could quit any day but then Flynn would fry my ass and I'd have nothing doing to keep myself busy and I'll be craving him all the time like I do bubblegum. Although I do crave him all the time but at least with work, I can't rush over at every free hour and the built up want, no matter how frustrating, does turn out great in the end.

God, I miss him.

"Hello," someone called, trying to grab my attention by snapping his fingers. "Over here please."

Ughhh

"Yes, how can I help you?" I ask, wiping on the already clean wooden counter separating the costumers from me and my drinks.

The guy in question just looked at me, lips parted a bit as his eyes roamed around everypart of me that he could see. I quirked a brow in askance wondering what the hell he was doing. When I saw him bite him lip, I finally got an idea and my face morphed into a frown.

"Anytime now." I snapped, unable to help myself. Him looking at me like that was just straight up annoying, Paxton's does it better and his is so cute, adorable and straight up hot.

"Uh," he gulped and raised. "Two margaritas please."

"Cool." I left to go get him his drink and I could feel him looking at me. Damn it, I wonder if there's any place in the rules that's against gouging someone's eyes out.

When I got the glasses, I slide the drinks over to him. He smiled at me and handed his pay over.

"So, Sebastian." The guy started, taking a sip with his eyes glued on me. I was about to ask how he knew my name but then I remembered my name tag. Flynn's girl friend had advised me to use a fake name, why didn't I listen? I raised a brow and he continued. "I was wondering if something else came along with the drinks..."

"Something else?"

"Yeah like, I don't know," he shrugged, "your number?"

If he didn't look so buff, I would've probably punched him but nothing said I couldn't give him the finger, right? He wasn't that short but I was taller, already an X. He had short hair dyed red, another X. He also had bulging muscles and looked like he could win a professional ring fight, another X. I could see tattoes around his arms and peeking out his shirt on his tanned skin, nothing wrong with tanned but I like mine as white as he was, spotless too so my marks stood out, so therefore... X.

What would Flynn do?

"No." Be polite. "Just the Margaritas."

He smiled, "I'm James."

"Congrats." I said distractedly, fixing someone else's drink.

"Come on, you won't even give me a listening ear?"

"Busy."

"Wait, you are gay right?" He asked, looking me over.

"None of your business."

"You are." He smiled, "I am too you know."

"Good for you." I smiled at the girl as I passed her her drink. She winked at me and strutted off. They almost always do that, it's not annoying, until this red buff over here.

"Look, I get it if you don't like to mingle during work hours. I could wait for you and–"

"Ok cut it out." I was done with this bullshit. Is this how hitting on someone is? "I'm not interested okay. Take your whatever to someone else."

Instead of being offended and walking off like I would've loved, he just smiled. "I like you Sebastian." To that, I rolled my eyes. He just met me. "Just let me buy you a drink and I'll be off your hair."

"You're not in my hair." I turned to another person. "What can I help you with?"

"That was just a..." He paused, drinking off his Margarita, probably waiting for me to be done. When I was... "Just let me buy you a drink okay, what your favorite?"

"In case you haven't noticed I work here and I can get any drink I want. Now can you fuck off?" I glared.

"Not until you let me buy you a drink." He replied defiantly and stared back at me.

Punching is not allowed, I had to chant to myself for a minute before I sighed. "A beer would do."

"Great." He smiled like I'd just showed him my penis. "One beer please."

I rolled my eyes, got a chilled beer out of the fridge and handed it over to him. He paid and slide the beer over to me with a wink. "Enjoy, Sebastian." After lifting his glass to me in a form of cheers, he disappeared into the crowd of drunk people.

Okay, the beer wasn't that bad.

__________

<< Where are you?

I texted out to Paxton, pocketing the keys and pulling my jacket on. My Boss had come to trust me over the year and although I'm glad he does, I have this feeling he's gonna regret it one day. I could do anything to this place and he'll have no clue. It's one am now and I'm damn tired.

His text came in less than a minute later.

>> At my parents. Tricia had a fever and mum said to watch over her.

Dang it.

Sebastian be considerate.

<< Is she okay?

>> Yup. All better and asleep.

<< Great. So can you come home? I could do with a cuddle now.

We didn't officially live together yet. But my house is our home. It wouldn't be with Paxton Flynn anyway. And he lives in three places, at his parents, on campus and with me, I have no idea how he does it. When I sign into college then we'll be very official.

>> Just a cuddle?

I smiled.

<< Babe, I could do with you.

I could vividly imagine his giggle at that text.

>> On my way. x

I smiled, putting my phone down when—

"Boo!"

"Holy shit!" I exclaim, fist clenched and ready to hit when I recognize the familiar red buff from the bar laughing his ass off. "I hate surprises man."

"Sorry. Sorry but you should have seen you. You were like holy--" he stopped when he noticed my glare at him. Cleared his throat. "Sorry."

"What are you doing here?"

"My car's parked over there, I was thinking I'd give you a ride."

"No thanks." I walked off. "Go home."

"How old are you?" He asked, following me.

"Nineteen." I looked at him. I got to be the tiredness making me so chatty.

"I'm twenty one and I've got a gym. Like, it's literally mine."

I raised my brow at him. "And you're telling me why?"

"Cause I feel like I'd have to impress you before you give me a listening ear." He confessed, looking a bit tired.

I huffed. "Being older and having a gym won't impress me."

"What would?"

I stopped, thinking about it. "Hmm, maybe if you were majoring in chemical engineering at college. Yup, that impressing material."

He smiled. "Is that what you plan on doing?"

"Nope, that's what my boyfriend is doing."

"Oh."

"Yeah oh. Sorry I won't be escorting you back to your car."

He held my hand to stop me from moving forward. "He's just a boyfriend, I'm not giving up."

I groaned, pulling my hand off. "James or whatever your name is. I'm really sorry, you're just not my type and my boyfriend is not just a boyfriend. Good luck to you though, although next time I will use a punch to tell you to fuck off. Goodnight."

This time he didn't follow me but I vaguely heard him shout, "See you Sebastian."

Eye roll raised to the power of five. People can be really annoying.

_____

"So I'm gonna love you, like I'm gonna lose you. I'm gonna hold you, like I'm saying goodbye..." I heard Paxton singing as I approached the kitchen. Walking in, I met a sight that was to die for.

He was in one of my shirts again, that was times two his size with just a red boxer on. My clothes were formerly way bigger on him, guess he's getting bigger. I loved it. His pale skin was out literally calling me as he swayed his waist from side to side. I pulled off my jacket, dropping it down on the counter as I walked to him giving him a back hug. He's so warm.

Paxton gasped in surprise before he shut his eyes and relaxed into me. "Hi."

"Flynn."

He spun around, smiling at me and stood on his tip toes, pressing his lips against mine. I was about to capture his with mine before he pulled off giggling.

"Tease."

"Have you heard this Meghan Trainor and John Legend's piece, it's epic!" He pulled the earplugs off and the playing music filled the kitchen. He started walking around me, using his finger to trace something on my skin. "So I'll kiss you longer baby, any chance that I get. I'll make the most of the minutes along with no regrets!"

I chuckled, "You can't pull off being a pole dancer Flynn."

He blushed red. "I know, I'm just doing this for you."

I laughed, grabbing his waist and pulling him to me. "I know and I love it." He smiled. "I heard something about kissing me longer."

"Sebastian..." Before he could say whatever, I spun him around and claimed his lips with mine. He moaned melting into me. Our lips moved, tongue met, breaths were taken and blood rose.

"I-- um--- the food..." He managed to say when we pulled apart, eyes still closed.

"Okay." I said smiling at him. His eyes popped open, he turned redder and hurried back to the stove. "Go--go take your bath already. You reek of beer."

"Fine. I'll see you in a minute." I couldn't resist, I just had to pinch his cute bottom before I left.

"Sebastian!"

When I returned, the food was all set and ready. He prepared noodles. He started telling me all about his little sister's fever, while eating the piping hot noodles, his face changing colours. I couldn't stop myself from laughing when he bit his tongue yelping out loud.

"Ouch." He brought his tongue out to inspect. "Shit there's blood and you're laughing."

I moved closer to him and he showed his tongue to me like he expected me to reverse it. He's too cute. I used my pinky to wipe the blood, then proceeded to lick it off. Paxton stared at me, mouth hanging open, then he blushed and returned back to his noodles.

"That's so like you." He said smiling to myself.

"Put a ring on my finger." I whispered, looking at him that was literally my life. I don't know what I'll do without his cute blushing ass here.

"What?" He looked at me in askance and I then just realized what I said.

It was my turn to blush. "U-um, nothing." I made to return back to my food but he stopped me.

"Come on, what did you say?" He asked, not letting me go.

"It's stupid. Not important."

"Say it." He pressed his eyes fixed on me and I just couldn't refuse. There was something incredibly hot about him when he was being persistent, I couldn't explain it.

"Okay. U-um I said..." Oh God. "I said, jokingly, that you should... Putaringonmyfinger." I rushed out but he still heard me clearly.

"Oh." He still didn't let go else I'd have run off. Ground swallow me! "Why did you say that?"

I shrugged running a hand through my hair. "I don't know really. Maybe it's... Maybe that's what I really want."

"For real?"

I nodded. "I'll put a ring on yours too."

He looked down at the plate of food I knew he wasn't going to eat anymore. "Why so suddenly?"

Inhale. Exhale. "I want to be yours and you mine and I want everybody to know. Even when we're not together, I'm gonna be together with you forever Flynn and I want everyone to know that."

He looked at me, his pretty eyes gleaming. "So like, engagement things?"

I shrugged. "I've been engaged with you ever since you kissed me."

His lips twitched. "I'm not ready for marriage."

"Neither am I."

He got up his chair. "I've got school and tons of responsibilities."

"I've not even started college."

He placed his hands on my shoulder, and crossed his legs around me, straddling me as I held his waist in place. "I won't always sleep over."

"I won't always go on dates."

"But you'll be mine and I yours" He ran his hand through my hair.

"Have been, always will be."

With that, our lips met in a fiery kiss that set everything on fire. My hand roamed his skin as his pulled my hair, moaning into my mouth. He pulled off, heaving as his hand reached into my pocket.

"What are you..." I didn't complete my statement as I saw him pull a bubblegum out. He tore it open and stretched the gum, cutting it in two. I watched him wordlessly as he took my hand in his and rolled a piece of the gum around my ring finger. I smiled as I got what he was doing.

"Temporary. We'll get real ones tomorrow."

"Sure."

He kissed me again, pulling off his shirt and I got up, walking us to the bedroom.

"I love you, Flynn."

"And I love you, my bubblegum Prince."

____________________________________

Thanks for the 1 Million Reads.

Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9M 509K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
25.4K 724 28
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
120K 5.8K 43
THIS IS NOT A PAID STORY. ONLY THE EXCLUSIVE BONUS CHAPTERS AND STORY BRANCHES ARE. YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE BOOK FOR FREE. This Book Cannot Be Read A...
42.9K 825 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...