Find My Way Back To You [Guar...

By Ichi_Ken

I just finished watching Guardian series and somehow, my mind is filled with so many imagination about how th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Just the author
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 17

2.5K 105 11
By Ichi_Ken

"Zhao Yunlan. The way you called me. Shen Wei won't call me like that. He would be super sarcastic if he just woke up. Calling me by Mr Zhao or something. Also, you seem different while talking. You sounded....lenient. Compare to Shen Wei," Zhao Yunlan snickers as he looks at his hand.

Ye Zhun finally takes Zhao Yunlan's hand. "If you failed to differentiate us, I would definitely not handing my Ge to you."

"Well...I couldn't at first. You two do share the same face. Identical twin huh. But, your attitude is different after all," Zhao Yunlan laughs before he looks at the unconscious Shen Wei. "You won't hand your Ge to me huh."

"Of course. Why would I hand my Ge to someone who couldn't differentiate us," Ye Zhun huffs before he spares his brother a glance. "Besides, Ge is worried if you're attracted to him just because of the past."

"Truth to be told, the first time we met, I feel like I have known him for ages. I feel...longing for him, like a long lost love. But, is it bad?" he looks at Ye Zhun before he smiles. "I love him. No matter what."

"Don't brag!" Ye Zhun huffs before he rolls to his side. Zhao Yunlan can't stop laughing at the tantrums that he just received. Okay, it is obvious now who is the big brother and the little brother.

Da Qing enters the room with a file in his hand. He is slightly confused when his boss is laughing while the 'same face' Shen Wei is sulking underneath the blanket and the other is still unconscious.

"Hmm, is it a bad time?" he quirks his brows as he looks at them in exchange.

"No no, why are you here?" Zhao Yunlan snickers as he waves at Da Qing, asking him to come close. Ye Zhun stares at Da Qing and vice versa. Seems like he is still the same Da Qing. Same face, same attitude, and also, same aura. Cat soul.

"Boss, here is the report, for this case," Zhao Yunlan takes the file while Da Qing keeps on staring at Ye Zhun. "So boss, this one is...?"

"Ye Zhun, the little brother," he mumbles as he flips the document. Ye Zhun bows slightly and Da Qing is doing the same thing as well.

"Nice meeting you, Da Qing," Ye Zhun greets the man with manner before he smiles. Da Qing is very impressed at how similar he looks with Shen Wei. And what's more impressive is, how his boss is able to differentiate them.

"Nice meeting you too. How do you feel?" he asks as he looks at the medical chart.

"Still nausea, but, it's bearable," he looks at his brother who hasn't wakes up and purses his lips slightly. "Hmm, Da Qing, can you take me out for a walk? I need a breather."

"Oh, yeah, sure, I don't mind," he looks at his boss who just nods, giving him a green light. He helps Ye Zhun up and walks out of the ward, leaving Zhao Yunlan alone with Shen Wei.

Zhao Yunlan let out a soft sighs as he stares at Shen Wei whose eyes are still close. He leans closer to Shen Wei's face and whispers. "Will you wake up if I kiss you, like a prince, waking up his princess?"

"Don't you dare," Shen Wei opens his eyes just to see Zhao Yunlan's face so close. "What are you doing?"

"Punishing the man who is pretending to be sleeping," he places a soft kiss onto Shen Wei's lips, just to make him blushes red. He pushes Zhao Yunlan's face away and covers his whole body with the blanket.

"Oh, cocoon?" Zhao Yunlan let out a laughter. Shen Wei is behaving like a child, but, it will always look so cute for Zhao Yunlan. He wraps his free arm around the cocoon and whisper at where he thought the head be. "I miss you, don't you want to see me?"

Shen Wei peeks over the blanket and sighs in defeat when he only sees the man is leaning closer to him. He covers half of his face while his eyes are meeting with the others. "We're at the hospital you know."

"I know," Zhao Yunlan nods and kisses Shen Wei's forehead. "That's why I will only do that much."

"Are you hurt?" he asks when he sees the bandaged hand. Zhao Yunlan just smiles while he caresses the man's cheek.

"Nothing is more important than your safety."

"You say so, but, you are injured right? Why are you so reckless," a frown occurs on Shen Wei's face and it just makes Zhao Yunlan chuckles.

"It's not that serious. Trust me," Zhao Yunlan still trying to convince the man nonetheless.

Shen Wei closes his eyes as he sighs. "Sorry Mr Zhao, for the inconvenience."

"And now you're calling me with that," Zhao Yunlan snickers as he sit down. He looks at the file once again. "Then, let me ask you a few things Prof Shen. It's for the case."

Shen Wei rolls his eyes now that Zhao Yunlan's words which is as sarcastic as he did. He sits up properly and puts on his glasses before he looks at Zhao Yunlan who is checking on the file. "So, the man known as Yuan who kidnap you. Did you know him?"

"Yes, he was our family's driver," Shen Wei fiddles with the blanket while Zhao Yunlan is still looking at the file. He jots down a few things with his free hands.

"Then, he said about ultimate collection. Do you know anything about that?" Zhao Yunlan asks again while Shen Wei just shakes his head.

"Did he do you any harm?" this time, Zhao Yunlan closes the file and stares at Shen Wei. They both exchanges look before Shen Wei is the first averts his eyes. "So?"

"He did nothing," Shen Wei mumbles softly and Zhao Yunlan changes position. He sits on the bed this time, closer and more serious than ever.

"What did he do? I asked not as a police officer, but, as someone who loves you," Shen Wei'e eyes widen at the statement. Someone who loves him? Why is a statement as simple as that makes his heart thumping so hard. His face blushes so bad at the moment while Zhao Yunlan keeps on staring at him.

"N..nothing..really.. I promise," he looks down before he feels Zhao Yunlan's breath against his skin. He closes his eyes just to allow Zhao Yunlan to kiss him. The kiss is gentle and only takes a few seconds. Shen Wei disappointed a little with the short kiss, but he won't show it since it seems like Zhao Yunlan has a lot in his mind.

"I don't like the idea of him touching you, even him thinking about making you his collection? Seriously?" Zhao Yunlan mumbles as he rests his head on Shen Wei's shoulder. "I don't like it. I just don't."

Shen Wei takes a look at him before he smiles. He wraps his arms around Zhao Yunlan and pat's the man's back gently. He let out a soft hum before he mumbles. "He did nothing, nothing that worth to be worry about. You do know that he kind of in 'love' with us right? He didn't do anything to harm us."

"Urghh, you're making me sick...," he snuggles on the crook of Shen Wei's neck. It sends shivers throughout Shen Wei's body due to the sensation. It's ticklish, or rather, it's making him shivers with a weird sensation. He squirms slightly when he feels the wet lips against his sensitive skin.

"Aherm, excuse you, there is a kid over here," Da Qing is standing there while covering Ye Zhun's eyes, or more likely he is pretending as if he is covering his eyes.

"Tch, why must you disturb us at the most important moment?"

"I won't hand my Ge to a pervert like you!!!!" Ye Zhun grumbles as he stomps forward, hugging his brother possessively. "Never!"

"What? Why? I thought we have reach an agreement?"

"No! I take it back!"

Shen Wei just frowns at the situation he is in and when he sees his little brother is now quibbling with Zhao Yunlan. And since Ye Zhun has the memories of everything, he thought that it'll be awkward for him. He told Shen Wei that he is the cause of their death in the previous life, and he has been beating himself about it. But, seeing this, it seems like he has getting over it when it comes to Zhao Yunlan. It is hilarious in a way.

"Ge, what are you laughing at?" Ye Zhun pouts while he pushes Zhao Yunlan's face away from coming close to Shen Wei. That view just made Shen Wei's laughter getting a little louder even though he covers his mouth. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
643K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
310K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.7M 48.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...