Chapter 17

"Zhao Yunlan. The way you called me. Shen Wei won't call me like that. He would be super sarcastic if he just woke up. Calling me by Mr Zhao or something. Also, you seem different while talking. You sounded....lenient. Compare to Shen Wei," Zhao Yunlan snickers as he looks at his hand.

Ye Zhun finally takes Zhao Yunlan's hand. "If you failed to differentiate us, I would definitely not handing my Ge to you."

"Well...I couldn't at first. You two do share the same face. Identical twin huh. But, your attitude is different after all," Zhao Yunlan laughs before he looks at the unconscious Shen Wei. "You won't hand your Ge to me huh."

"Of course. Why would I hand my Ge to someone who couldn't differentiate us," Ye Zhun huffs before he spares his brother a glance. "Besides, Ge is worried if you're attracted to him just because of the past."

"Truth to be told, the first time we met, I feel like I have known him for ages. I feel...longing for him, like a long lost love. But, is it bad?" he looks at Ye Zhun before he smiles. "I love him. No matter what."

"Don't brag!" Ye Zhun huffs before he rolls to his side. Zhao Yunlan can't stop laughing at the tantrums that he just received. Okay, it is obvious now who is the big brother and the little brother.

Da Qing enters the room with a file in his hand. He is slightly confused when his boss is laughing while the 'same face' Shen Wei is sulking underneath the blanket and the other is still unconscious.

"Hmm, is it a bad time?" he quirks his brows as he looks at them in exchange.

"No no, why are you here?" Zhao Yunlan snickers as he waves at Da Qing, asking him to come close. Ye Zhun stares at Da Qing and vice versa. Seems like he is still the same Da Qing. Same face, same attitude, and also, same aura. Cat soul.

"Boss, here is the report, for this case," Zhao Yunlan takes the file while Da Qing keeps on staring at Ye Zhun. "So boss, this one is...?"

"Ye Zhun, the little brother," he mumbles as he flips the document. Ye Zhun bows slightly and Da Qing is doing the same thing as well.

"Nice meeting you, Da Qing," Ye Zhun greets the man with manner before he smiles. Da Qing is very impressed at how similar he looks with Shen Wei. And what's more impressive is, how his boss is able to differentiate them.

"Nice meeting you too. How do you feel?" he asks as he looks at the medical chart.

"Still nausea, but, it's bearable," he looks at his brother who hasn't wakes up and purses his lips slightly. "Hmm, Da Qing, can you take me out for a walk? I need a breather."

"Oh, yeah, sure, I don't mind," he looks at his boss who just nods, giving him a green light. He helps Ye Zhun up and walks out of the ward, leaving Zhao Yunlan alone with Shen Wei.

Zhao Yunlan let out a soft sighs as he stares at Shen Wei whose eyes are still close. He leans closer to Shen Wei's face and whispers. "Will you wake up if I kiss you, like a prince, waking up his princess?"

"Don't you dare," Shen Wei opens his eyes just to see Zhao Yunlan's face so close. "What are you doing?"

"Punishing the man who is pretending to be sleeping," he places a soft kiss onto Shen Wei's lips, just to make him blushes red. He pushes Zhao Yunlan's face away and covers his whole body with the blanket.

"Oh, cocoon?" Zhao Yunlan let out a laughter. Shen Wei is behaving like a child, but, it will always look so cute for Zhao Yunlan. He wraps his free arm around the cocoon and whisper at where he thought the head be. "I miss you, don't you want to see me?"