Chapter 14

"Boss, we got it!!" Xiao Guo stumbles his way, stopping right in front of Zhao Yunlan as he hands the paper to Zhao Yunlan. He takes it or rather, snatches it from Xiao Guo and reads it.

"Ye Zhun, Shen Wei's twin brother. That's what he meant, them," Zhao Yunlan mumbles as he reads the rest of the documents while Da Qing takes a peek at the document as well.

"Wah, they do look the same," Da Qing shocked at how similar they are. "Boss, can you distinguish them?"

"I am not sure. But, Xiao Guo, Lao Chu, can you try to locate Shen Wei's phone?" Lao Chu shakes his head as he taps the computer.

"The phone is off. I have tried since before," Zhao Yunlan starts to pace around as he thinks.

"Ye Zhun's? We have the record of Ye Zhun's phone right?" he leans over to Lao Chu's computer as the man doing some check up.

"Boss, it's here," he reads the address on the map before he rushes out of his office. Da Qing manages to stop him on time.

"Boss, this time, you have to wait for reinforcement," Da Qing blocks the way but Zhao Yunlan keeps on walking, ignoring him. "Boss!!!"

"I won't wait!! Call for the reinforcement or anything, I will head there first," Da Qing pulls his arm, stopping him still.

"Boss."

"He is waiting for me Da Qing. I won't let him alone. Never, not now or never," Zhao Yunlan's words made Da Qing stops. He knows that nothing will stop Zhao Yunlan at this point.

Zhao Yunlan dashes out and takes his car. He drives straight to where Ye Zhun's phone signal was detected. In his mind, there is only Shen Wei. He won't let anything happen to Shen Wei, no matter what.

***********************************************************************************************

The door slammed open. Shen Wei and Ye Zhun get up abruptly when the man whom he called Yuan entered. He stares at both Shen Wei and Ye Zhun with a small smile on his face.

"Are the two of you cold?" Shen Wei automatically covering his little brother, not going to let the man to take advantages of them. The man let out a soft chuckle as he hands Shen Wei a couple of thick sweater. "Here, you can use this. You don't want Ye Zhun to be cold right? Older brother."

Shen Wei hesitates, but it is a fact that it's cold. He looks at Ye Zhun who is frowning at the sudden kindness, but he takes them still. He wraps one of it around Ye Zhun before he put one on himself. Yuan keeps on staring at them. A smirk forming on his lips while his eyes are plastering on them as if he is caressing them.

Shen Wei throws a glare at Yuan when he notices how the man is leering after him and his brother. He is thankful that he gave them the sweater, but, it doesn't mean that he approved what he has done. Yuan takes a seat on the couch while he takes out a few cans from the bag he carries. He doesn't really care about what those two are thinking about him. He just wants them, and he will definitely get them.

"Wanna drink? You two haven't drink at all right?" Yuan offers two unopened cans.

"Let us go," Shen Wei finally speaks while Yuan just snickers. He takes another can of drink and opens it before he drinks it.

"I won't do that. It's not easy to get my hands on the things I want the most."

"We're not things!" Ye Zhun speaks as he slams the table. He can't handle the annoyance anymore. Yuan finally lift his face to look at the two of them who are ready to take him down.

"You two are going to be my ultimate collection. Also, I need to take care of the obstacle. Don't worry, it'll only take a while," he stands up and approaches them two. Shen Wei and Ye Zhun both back up a little. That's when the two of them feel a slight dizzy.

"What..what did you do?" Shen Wei's words starts to slur as he slides down. He holds onto his head, trying to overcome his dizziness. Ye Zhun already lies on the floor, also holding onto his head. Yuan just stares at them with a smirk.

"NothingI did will cause you harm, my beloved twins."