Double Take (raura ff.} {slow...

Від CALISHOR

Laura Marano, a normal, 17 year old girl was being bullied by people in school. A boy and girl named Ross Lyn... Більше

Chapter 1 - Opposites
Chapter 2 - Feelings?
Chapter 3 - New Friends
Chapter 4 - Sleepovers
Chapter 5 - Falling for You
Chapter 6 - Song Writing
Chapter 7 - First Kiss
Chapter 8 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 9 - Unexpected Things
Chapter 10 - Some News Are Meant To Hurt You
Chapter 12 - Prom?
Chapter 13 - Beach Parties
Chapter 14 - Louder Tour?
Chapter 15 - Fights and Makeups
Chapter 16 - The Love Tunnel
Chapter 17 - One Last Dance? Nope.
Chapter 18 - Ready Set Rock!
Chapter 19 - Triple Date
Chapter 20 - Meeting The Other Band
Chapter 21 - Forgive?
Chapter 22 - Loud with 1D
Chapter 23 - December 29th
Chapter 24 - New Years!
Chapter 25 - Quiet Game
Chapter 26 - Happily Ever After

Chapter 11 - Everyone Deserves A Second Chance

1.5K 33 7
Від CALISHOR

Chapteeerrrr 11!! 💕
Please comment and vote guys! I want to know some of my readers out there! 🌚
Warning: Raura feels ahead 😏
Ready. Set. Read! 😉

Chapter 11 - Everyone Deserves A Second Chance

Laura's P.O.V.

I just called my mom and asked her if I could stay with the Lynches for awhile and she said yes because she understands why I want to stay here.

I was still in a bad mood though. Everyone was trying to cheer me up but it didn't work.

By everyone, I meant R5 without Riker, and Mark and Stormie.

Ross' P.O.V.

Laura was still in a bad mood. We all tried cheering her up but none of our ideas worked.

Then suddenly an idea popped in my head. "Laurie" I tried making a conversation with her.

"What?" she said looking up looking tired. "I was planning on asking you to date right now but it looks like you need some rest" I said picking her up bridal style.

"W-what? Ross put me down! I'm not •yawns• sleepy at all" she said while her eyelids are almost closing.

"Its fine Laur. We can have that date tomorrow after school. Please sleep. For me?" I asked her while doing my famous puppy eyes.

"F-fine! But I'm only doing this for you nothing else" she said giving up. I just smiled and brought her to my room.

I laid her down I my bed and she was fast alseep. "Sleep tight Laur" I whispered then kissed her forehead.

I opened my door and saw my siblings except for Riker and Ell. "What are you guys doing?" I said while closing the door gently so I won't wake Laura up.

"Oh nothing. Just making sure that you and Laura won't do anything dirty tonight. No biggie" Rocky said.

"But it looks like we were wrong since she's asleep" Ell laughed awkwardly. I just blushed with embarrassment.

"Come on guys we're just 17! And I don't think she's ready..." I said but saying the last part quietly.

"Oh! So you're saying you want to do 'it' with her!" Ryland smirked. "W-what? No I didn't say that! Ugh let's just go downstairs and do something" I said while pushing my way to the stairs.

I just hear them laugh and I roll my eyes playfully.

We all walked downstairs and we saw Riker and Vanessa making out on the couch.

"Guys! What the hell?!" I yelled which made them pull apart.

"H-hi g-guys" Riker smiled awkwardly. "It's not what you think" Vanessa stood up.

"Then explain" Rydel said walking to them.

"I called Vanessa to help me make a plan on apologizing to you guys especially Laura. then next thing you know it, we were making out" Riker said looking down.

I sighed.

"What's the plan?" Riker looked up at me and gave me a hug. "Thanks lil bro!" I just chuckled.

Rydel's P.O.V.

Riker and Vanessa told us the plan and I think it was worth it.

"We could do it after Laura and I's date after school tomorrow so she would be more happy!" Ross exclaimed.

"Perfect!" Riker said. "We all should get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow" Rocky said.

"I should get going too. Ross take care of my sister for me please"

"Of course I will" Ross smiled. "Night guys. See you tomorrow" Then Vanessa left.

"Night guys" I said then we all went to our rooms.

Next morning

Laura's P.O.V.

I woke up with a blonde hair on my face. Ross was still sleeping while hugging me. I tried to let go of his grip but he would just hold me tighter.

"Come on Ross I need to shower"

"5 more minutes" he groaned. "Looks like you won't have a date after school" I teased him.

"Okay okay I'm up!" he said while letting me go and sitting straight. "Morning Laur" he said while pecking me on the lips.

"Morning blondie" I smiled. "I better shower. We might be late for school" I stood up and he groans.

"Do we have to go?" he said sleepily. "You already had a long weekend Ross. And I want you to meet Brad" I said while getting the clothes Delly let me borrow.

"Fine fine" I just giggled.

I went to the bathroom and showered for 5 minutes.

I dried myself up and put make up on. I curl my hair, and it shows my amber highlights at the tips.

I wore a crop top that said 'hot' in white bold letters, a high waisted shorts and a black leather jacket to cover up. I also wore my mismatched white and black converse. I just put perfume on and went out to see Ross waiting for me.

"Well hello there beautiful" he said while checking me out. "Hurry up Ross were gonna be late" I slapped him playfully.

"Okay okay I'm going" he put his hands up in surrender while entering the bathroom.

I smiled and went downstairs.
When I reached the kitchen everyone was eating breakfast.

The boys, including Ell were staring at me. "Hey guys!" I said happily. But they didn't respond.

Delly slapped Ell playfully which caused Ell to snap back to reality.

"H-hey Laura!" he smiled at me. The others just waved and I sat beside Delly.

"Someone's in a good mood today" Delly said while taking a bite of her bread. "Ross and I are going on a date after school, that's why" I said.

"Aww that's so sweet!" Delly and Stormie said while the boys were disgusted.

I roll my eyes playfully then Ross came down wearing a black muscle tee with 'sexy' in white bold letters written on it, black ripped skinny jeans and his pair of white converse.

His hair was all messed up and I think I smelled perfume.

"Is Ross Shor Lynch wearing perfume?" I fake gasped. "Ha ha very funny Laur. I know you're fangirling inside on how hot I am right now" he smirked.

"I am" I smirked back. We just laugh and continued eating breakfast.

We all finished eating breakfast and we said our goodbyes to Ross' family. Ross opened the door of his car for me.

"I see you're becoming a gentleman mr. Lynch" I said while going on the car. "I always am ms. Marano" he smiled while closing the door and entering the driver's seat.

Ross' P.O.V.

We're on our way to school and I parked in front of it. "Long time no see school" I said while going out and opening the door for Laura.

"Yeah, time is kind of slow these days" she said holding on to my arm. I just nodded and we entered the door.

There was a guy walking to our direction. He was about Laura's he height but a little taller.

"Hey Laura!" The guy said.

"Hey Brad!" Laura replied. So this is the Brad guy she's talking about.

"Ross this is Brad, Brad this is my boyfriend Ross" he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I've heard interesting things about you Lynch"

"Okay? I guess. We better get to class Laura. We don't wanna be late" I said pulling her arm.

"Woah chill Ross. We haven't even said goodbye to Brad" I sighed. "Goodbye Brad. There I said goodbye, can we go now?" I said pouting at her.

"Okay okay fine. Bye Brad" she smiled sweetly. "Bye Laura. Bye Ross" he smiled at Laura but glared at me.

What? I just shrugged it off. Then me and Laur walked to class.

While we we're walking to class, Laura stopped. "Is there something wrong Ross?" she asked concerned.

"No. Of course not. Why would you say that?" I lied to her.

"Maybe because you acted strange when we were talking to Brad"

"It's just.. I don't.. Okay, here's the thing-" but before I could finish my sentence, Laura stopped me.

"Let me stop you right there. Are you jealous?" she raised her eyebrow and chuckled slightly.

"Yes okay I'm jealous.." I mumbled while looking down but it was loud enough for her to hear.

"What did I tell you Ross? You're my only man remember?" she said putting her arms around my neck.

I nodded and put my hands around her waist. "I love you and only you. Okay?" she said lifting my chin up. "Okay." I smiled.

Then we shared a long passionate kiss but I broke it. "Oh, and I love you too" she smiled and we continued our make out session.

But let's say, someone interrupted us.

"Well well, looks like the Lynch boy is back" the one and only Maia smirked.

"And with his ugly girlfriend" she looked at Laura. Laura just rolled her eyes.

"Please Maia. If there's an ugly person here it's you. Now move we don't want to be late for class" then Laura and I bumped her like nothing happened and walked to class.

We both chuckled. Laura may seem a good girl, but she could be a bad ass in times needed. That's why I love her. I smiled at myself.

Maia's P.O.V.

Ugh both of them are just soo annoying. Too bad Laura won't have Ross soon. I smirked at myself.

• After school •

Laura's P.O.V.

"Please tell me Ross. Where are we going for our date?" I whined because he won't tell me where our date will be.

"You'll see" he smirked. I just groaned.
We went in the car and there was a silence.

"Why aren't you starting the car?" I asked confused. "Because I need you to put the blindfold on" he handed me the blindfold and I sighed.

"You should have told me and I hate blindfolds" I sighed again. "Just wear it Laur. Please?" he had his puppy face on.

"Fine fine" he just smiled and I put the blindfold on. He then started the car and we drive off.

• Meanwhile with the Lynches and Vanessa •

Rydel's P.O.V.
I checked the time and it was 2:00. Ross and Laura are probably at their date already.

We (the Lynches) and Vanessa are just fixing the house for the plan that Riker and Ness made.

I really hope it works. "You think this will work?" Riker asked randomly. "Im sure it will Rike" I smiled at him.

"Lets just continue fixing and wait for them" Rocky suddenly popped out. We all nodded.

• Meanwhile with Ross and Laura at their date •

Ross' P.O.V.

So Laura and I are at the beach right now. We were both sitting on a blanket with rose petals surrounding us.

We fed chocolate dipped strawberries to each other. We would sometimes kiss or make out for a while. But right now, we were just laying down on the blanket staring at the sunset.

"It's so beautiful" Laura sighed. "Just like you" I said looking at her. She looked at me and smiled.

"I love you Ross"

"I love you more Laur" we both smiled and shared a long passionate kiss.

I didn't want it to end but sadly, it had to because I remembered Riker's plan. I pulled away staring at her.

"We should go Laur. It's getting late" I smiled. She nodded and we packed up.

While driving home, I was kind of shaking.

Laura noticed. "Are you alright Ross? You're kind of shaking" she asked concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about me" I lied to her. She just nodded.

She knew I was lying but she just shrugged it off. I really hope Riker and Ness doesn't mess up.

• With the Lynches and Vanessa •

Riker's P.O.V.

We were waiting for Ross and Laura then suddenly a car pulled up.

"Guys guys I think that's them!" I shouted. "Okay okay go to your positions" mom said. We all nodded and went to our positions.

Dad turned off the light and we heard the door open. "1.. 2... 3!" I shouted.

Laura's P.O.V.

Ross opened the door for me and I smiled. Once I entered the house it was dark.

Then someone counted 1 to 3 and they the lights turned on. I saw a banner that said We're Sorry Laura -Riker and Ness then Riker and Vanessa walked to me.

"Laura, we're sorry we didn't tell you" Riker started.

"We we're just scared on how you all would react between us"

"We're really really sorry Laur"

"Can you forgive us?" Riker and Ness finished each other's sentences.

I thought about it. Everyone was now looking at me. I sighed and nodded smiling.

"Yes I forgive you" they all cheered. "I'm also sorry Riker and Ness. I was overreacting.." I said looking down.

"Its not your fault Laur. It's ours. We didn't tell you the truth. Now enough with the drama, lets party!" Riker shouted.

We all laughed, talked and had fun. "So having fun Laur?" Ross asked putting an arm around me.

"Yes! First you took me on a date and then this surprise! Best day ever!" I smiled.

Then someone screamed "Couples Unite!" which all of us were guessing that it was Rocky. We all cheered.

Ross and I spotted Rydellington making out. We looked at each other and shrugged. Then to our right was Rinessa making out. We looked at each other again.

"Wanna make out too?" Ross smiled and I nodded. We made out for like minutes.

I gotta say, this day wasn't so bad after all.
-------------------------
Weeee chapter 11! 🎊

Sorry for the long wait guys. It was the Internet and i wanted the chapter to be extra long 🌚

But now the Internet is working again so yay! 👊

Yay! So Raura, Rydellington and Rinessa are together! 💕

What do you guys think Maia was talking about? 😱

Find out when you continue reading 👅

Byee! 👋

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Raura No Idea Від Loops

Романтика

6.8K 162 24
ross and laura, known as Raura. when their teacher tells them to do a love song together. what will happen? will they fall for each other? who will f...
570K 22.1K 97
A/N R5 doesn't exist. There is no band. Vanessa isn't Laura's sister | Laura is an only child. Or so she thinks...;) +++ 17 year old Laura Marano is...
339K 10K 75
At first, Laura Marano is the most popular girl in school. On the other hand, Ross Lynch is the geek. But they hate eachother's guts. However, a proj...
5.1K 305 39
Laura Marano, a 21 year old girl is best friends with famous singer song writer 21 year old Ross Lynch. What happens when Laura Marano starts dating...