The Sons of Light and Dark

Per Uncle_Hades

Percy was having a nice, quiet life after the pain of being in two wars. He thought that he deserved some pea... Més

I Don't Deserve This!
I Didn't Do It!
We Meet the Eccentric Lord of Chaos
We Bust In
Am I a Metahuman?
Did We Just Win?
Darn These Kids Today and Their Prophecies
We Go On a Quest for Wisdom
Killian Burns Zoe's Shirt
There are Demigods in Tennesse?
Yes Sir, We Did Find Her on the Side of the Road
I Think I Got The Girl
I Thought Ouranos Liked Me?
I Need a Hand
Bianca Scars Us All
You Have A Friend?
What? Do I Have Wings?
Mikayla Finds Out She Has A Problem
Over the River and Through the Woods, to Tartarus We Go!
The Battle of the Labyrinth
I Knew I Hated Him!
That Was Unexpected
I Give Nico a Heart Attack
Michael Puts On A Show
Goodbye Single Life!
We Ran Out of Bleach
Killian Quotes A Movie He Hasn't Seen
A Refreshing Swim
Plans For The End of the World
Party Like A Titan
Does Anyone Have Any Clue As To What I Just Did?
We Won? We Won!
Christmas Special
Important Update!
A New Type of Book

Mikayla and Silena Visualize Relationships

2.2K 25 18
Per Uncle_Hades

Percy POV

It's been three weeks since Michael was turned into Mikayla. It's been three weeks since Mikayla and Bianca went on a double date with Nico and Will. And it's been three weeks since my new sister had to break a guy's arm for making a grab for her girlfriend. And getting arrested.

Yeah, the guy who's arm she broke was a police officer and he arrested her for assault. Luckily, Mikayla's credentials changed with her so she was able to give ID. There wasn't as much as a chance for Bianca, Will, Nico, unfortunately.

Will didn't have any ID but he was at least in their records as an American. The same couldn't be said for Bianca and Nico. They were detained until I had to come to bail them out, which was tortuous because of the paperwork. When I finally got them out, the officer that led them to me, Will and Mikayla included, told me to make sure they were punished. I responded in kind by saying the same about that officer. They told me to get out before I was arrested. I listened since no one else would be able to bail us out.

Even after three weeks of research and tests, we haven't been able to find out how Michael was turned into a girl. She kept complaining, though it was in good nature, and it was beginning to become tedious.

I don't know what all she does now, what happens when she and the girls went out, and I don't want to know. Even Zoe went out with them last night and came back laughing. No, I didn't wait for the former lieutenant of the hunt to come back to camp late at night and worry about how she was doing before then. She would find my worrying to be demeaning and would kick my butt for it. I don't want that. An angry Zoe is a scary Zoe.

Silena and Lou Ellen were hitting a brick wall with their attempts to turn my sister back into my brother. Gods, this hurts my head to think about.

At least she was getting used to being a she. And that she and Bianca were officially dating, which everyone who knew who Mikayla actually was saw coming from a mile away.

As for right now, I was walking around camp with Estelle and Silena when we heard two girly screams from two obviously excited girls. We looked towards the origin of the screams, which was the Hephaestus cabin, and saw Mikayla and Bianca sprint out before jumping around happily. Estelle, who I was helping walk, started that way so I let her drag me along, and essentially dragging Silena with us.

By the time we had reached the two girls, Lee, Beckendorf, Nico, and Killian all came out of the cabin as well, grinning.

Mikayla scooped up Estelle before twirling her around. My little sister laughed crazily. Mikayla brought her in for a hug and let out an eep when Estelle grabbed her chest. She held Estelle out at arm's length and eyed her before hugging her again and putting her down.

Silena walked up to her boyfriend and kissed his cheek before demanding, "What's got everyone so excited?"

"We got published to YouTube!" My sister screamed.

"Excuse me?"

Lee started, "We started a singing group—"

"Like Pentatonix," Mikayla added her input.

"—and we got a few videos posted to YouTube." Lee finished, shooting Mikayla a frustrated look.

"Like Pentatonix?" I asked.

"Yeah," Nico said. "We all can sing pretty well, apparently."

"Who was what?"

"I was soprano," my sister babbled, "Nico was alto, Lee was tenor, Beckendorf was bass, and Killian was other. You know, like the beatboxer."

"Like Kevin," Lee added.

"Ah," I turned to the young son of Hyperion. "You can do that?" He blushed.

"Yeah," he said sheepishly. "I can sing, too."

"Cool," I said.

"What songs did you all do?" Silena asked.

"I Need Your Love," Mikayla started listing off. "La La Latch, Lean On, Rather Be, and Hallelujah." I let out a low whistle.

"You've been busy," I commented. Mikayla smiled broadly.

"We have," she agreed. "I mean, you've barely seen any of us this week, anyways. You should've known I was up to something."

"To be fair, you're always up to something," Beckendorf said.

"I guess," she said. She stuck a hand on her hip and struck a pose. "But having a high voice is great compared to having a super deep voice. I can hit a whole new octave of notes! Oh, and those aren't all the songs we did! Killian can actually play the piano, too. Lee can play guitar, and we got Chris to play drums so we could do other songs that aren't acapella. The songs we did were It Ain't Me, Attention, Renegades, How Long, and New Rules."

"That's amazing!" Silena exclaimed. Mikayla nodded and started bouncing on her feet excitedly. Bianca smiled and kissed her girlfriend's cheek.

"I'm so glad you're so happy," Bianca giggled. "And I didn't even have to do anything." 

"You two are strangely active," Lee commented casually. I felt myself throw up in my mouth a little and noticed that Nico looked a little green. "I don't know if it's because of this change or what, but you two have been—"

"Shut up, Lee," I growled. "Or else I'm going to vomit all over you." He listened to me.

"I'm going to go find Summer," Killian said before slipping away.

"Cantar en grupo es muy divertido," Mikayla said quickly in Spanish. "Ha pasado tanto tiempo desde que he cantado con otros."

"We can't understand you, Mikayla," Beckendorf said. She gave a confused look before trying again.

"¿No es esto inglés? A mi me parece bien." She tried.

"Mikayla, darling, we can't speak Spanish," Bianca told her.

"¡Mierda! ¿Por qué no puedo hablar inglés?"

"Let your brain catch up with your mouth, Mikayla," Nico suggested.

"¿Qué tal si te muestro mi mente funciona? Te voy a dar un pedazo de mi mente." Mikayla probably threatened.

"No need to threaten him," I intervened. "Just slow down, sis. Breathe. Imagine something you like."

"¿Además de Bianca?"

"Probably."

She took a deep breath before exhaling. She did so again two more times before speaking.

"Did it work?" She asked tentatively.

"It did!" Bianca cheered. "What helped you relax?"

Mikayla smirked before saying, "Una imagen tuya, desnuda, en una cama frente a mí." Her tone was very suggestive so I didn't ask for a translation. Bianca seemingly got the gist of it and blushed. Mikayla grinned before leaning forward and whispering something in her girlfriend's ear. Bianca blushed deeper and I heard Nico gag.

When Mikayla pulled back Bianca was as red as a tomato. But she still leaned forward and whispered, "You're gonna be on top this time."

"Alright, enough," Silena interrupted. "You two are going to ruin your brothers. Just go and get it out of your system before dinner." Mikayla nodded before grabbing Bianca's hand and disappearing.

"I'm going to go kill myself now," Nico said before walking off. That left Lee, Silena, Beckendorf, and me in front of the cabin with Estelle attempting to walk around us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later, a new drama arose from within the camp. According to Summer and Brooklyn, who was beginning to get back to her happy self that my sister had found her in, Lilly and Theo, the son of Khione, had started dating.

"Theo is dating Lilly?" Mikayla asked the two girls incredulously. Brooklyn and Summer knew that Mikayla was Michael because Everett, the son of Lelantos, called her Michael and then was confused when everyone said that she was Mikayla. Brooklyn nodded.

"We didn't see it coming either," she said. The daughter of Astraeus had her hair down today, covering her ears and half of her face. Mikayla reached forward and moved the hair behind her ear. Brooklyn blushed at the action.

"I like to be able to see your eyes," Mikayla said as an explanation. "But Theo—"

"Get over it, Mikayla," I told her. I was quite annoyed since this was the fifth time she's said that.

"Lilly thought he was cute and I guess the feeling was mutual," Summer mused aloud. "She's definitely doing better now that she has friends and is eating a lot more. By tonight, the whole camp will know that they're dating."

I started, "If he hurts her—"

"I'll kick his ass good," Summer finished for me. "I'll watch out for her, don't worry."

"Now I'm worried for Theo," I muttered.

"Don't be," Mikayla said blandly. "I don't like him. He's a cold person."

"Just because he didn't open the door for everyone doesn't mean that he's mean," Brooklyn argued tiredly. "Just be happy for Lilly." He grumbled something the rest of us chose not to hear.

Indeed, by the end of that day, word had spread that the two were dating. Mikayla didn't look at Theo at all. Neither did Silena, which was weird. Silena was usually one of the people who fangirled about every new relationship in the camp, but she wasn't very fond of this one, apparently. And because she didn't like it, Beckendorf and Clarisse didn't care for it, and neither did Chris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I caught Silena and my sisters talking with each other.

"Hey, ladies," I greeted as I walked up to them.

"Hey, Perce," Mikayla said without looking up from Estelle, who was crawling like a frog. Her butt was up in the air and she used her hands and feet, not her arms and legs.

Mikayla herself was a sight. Her hair was messed up—more than usual—and her face was flushed. Her shirt was on inside out and I couldn't tell if it was a fashion statement or by accident. She sat with her legs open before her and was leaning on her hands.

"Hi, Percy." Silena smiled at me. "What brings you over to us?"

"Nothing much," I said casually. "I just have one question."

"Which is?" Mikayla asked after a moment of silence.

"Why don't you like Theo and Lilly dating?" I asked. Silena and Mikayla looked at each other.

Mikayla said seriously, "Keep a secret?" I narrowed my eyes, confused. I nodded. The girls shared another look before Mikayla took a breath. "We had this premonition, of sorts. Early yesterday morning, Silena and I were out to breakfast."

"That explains why you both were late to the lava wall." I interrupted. Mikayla glared at me for it.

"Yes, now shut up." She told me. "While we were out, I had to drag Silena here out of the way of someone who was running. When I grabbed her hand, we both had a vision. The same exact vision."

Silena said, "We saw Theo walking away from a crying Lilly, and then a dark figure walked up to her. We couldn't see who it was, and the vision ended before we could see anything else."

"And you're thinking that because of this, their relationship is cursed?" I mused. They both nodded. "I think you two are jumping to conclusions. Theo could just be going to exact revenge on someone who made Lilly cry."

"That's not what's gonna happen," Silena argued. "Daughter of Aphrodite. I can figure out what emotions are what. She had heartbreak and anger. Lots of anger."

I shook my head. "Still, it's way too early for you to be going about this. Let them sort it out for themselves." Michael looked like she wanted to argue but didn't say anything. I mean Mikayla did. Man, it's been over three weeks and I'm still screwing up.

She glared at me like I had told her that I did something stupid.

"Suit yourself," Silena barked. "I'll just be getting my break-up survival kit ready in the meantime." That was enough to drag Mikayla's attention away from me.

"You have those?" She asked incredulously, her eyes widening. Silena gave her a look.

"Of course I do. It consists of chocolate that tastes like chocolate, chocolate that tastes like cardboard, sad romcoms, sad movies in general, three boxes of tissues, and a big, fuzzy blanket."

"You sound prepared," I remarked.

"When you're an Aphrodite kid, you always are." Suddenly, Lou Ellen came running to us, clutching a book in her arms.

"I found it!" She screamed. "I think found a way to change you back!"

"You did?" Mikayla screamed back. "You did!"  Lou Ellen nodded so fast I thought her head was going to fall off.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I asked, ready for my sister be my brother again. One sister was enough, and that's not even counting the girls here at camp.

Lou Ellen nodded and opened the old, dusty book she had been clutching. She started reading a spell off the page causing Mikayla to glow.

The light surrounded Mikayla brightly, too brightly for anyone but me to look at, and with a random crack of thunder, Lou Ellen finished the spell. The light flashed and died down, leaving Michael in its place. Only, he was still Mikayla. A Mikayla that was two inches tall.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

271 13 14
DISCLAIMER!!!!! I DO NOT OWN THE PERCY JACKSON UNIVERSE I GIVE TOTAL AND UNDENIABLE CREDIT TO RICK RIORDAN. THIS IS ONLY A FANFICTON!!! Also, please...
18.2K 754 53
||HIGHEST RANK: #1 in KaneChronicles|| ||#20 in HeroesOfOlympus|| ||PJO Watty Award Winner|| This is a Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles/Magnus Chase F...
31.4K 436 197
Cover update!😁 If there was ever a point I thought my life was boring I was wrong. I killed my math teacher and my life just spiraled from there. My...
75.9K 2.1K 62
Nico di Angelo is finally happy. He's learning to accept himself for his sexuality and as a son of Hades. After everything horrible that has happened...