Love You So Mad | JenSoo

By Adeptarmy11

Journalist Kim Jisoo is working under Chanel's new ruthless Ambassador, Jennie Kim. They meet in unlikely sit... More

Ch 1: Meeting Again.
Ch 2: Checking You, Checking Me out.
Ch 3: Sexual Tension.
Ch 4: We'll Just Deny It.
Ch 5: Maybe I lied.
Ch 6: Sexual Tension. Pt.2
Ch 7: You Melt Me.
Ch 8: Crazy Stupid.
Ch 9: "Dating my Hot Boss"
Ch 10: The I Love You's.
Ch 11: The Bros.
Ch 12: Accidentaly In Love.
Ch 13: All I need.
Ch 14: Mon Amour.
Ch 15: They're Engaged?!
Ch 16: Paris
Ch 17: Sashay away.
Ch 19: Naked Camping.
Ch 20: Bitter Reunions.
Ch 21: Learning The Truth.
Ch 22: Drunken Reminiscing.
Ch 23: Moving in.
Ch 24: Compatability.
Ch 25: Dream House.
Ch 26: The Flu.
Ch 27: Wifey.
Ch 28: Do it again.
Ch 29: Big News!

Ch 18: You have a Girlfriend?!

5.3K 186 83
By Adeptarmy11

Jisoo was enjoying the best sleep of her life when suddenly an insistent buzzing ruined it. Her phone was vibrating from its spot on the nightstand so much so that Jisoo could no longer ignore it.

Covering her face with a tired groan she reaches for her phone to answer it before it could wake up Jennie.

"Hello?" Jisoo answers groggily.

"JISOO! YOUR PARENTS HAVE BEEN CALLING THE HOUSE NON STOP!" Lisa screams into the phone.

"What are you talking about?" Jisoo asks confused.

"CHECK YOUR PHONE!" Lisa shouts before abruptly hanging up.

"Wait hey—" But shes too late. Sure enough there are a handful of missed phone calls from her parents and a few from her siblings. "What the..."

Just then her phone flashed with an incoming call from her mother. She slid her finger and answered it.

"Hello?" Jisoo greets quizzically.

"You have a lot of explaining to do missy." Her mother says in a scolding tone.

"Huh?" Jisoo really had no clue what her mother was talking about.

"You have a girlfriend! Since when do yoy have a girlfriend!? Why didn't you tell us?!" Her mother hounds her.

"Uhhh how did you know about that?"

"YOU ARE ON THE FRONT COVER OF EVERY MAGAZINE IN KOREA!"

"WHAT?!"

"Jesus christ whats with all the yelling?" Jennie grumbles turning over to her side of the bed.

Jisoo looks at Jennie with a look that could be described as horrified and shocked. 'My mom is on the phone!' She mouths.

"I cannot believe you didn't bother to tell us Sooya. We are your family and we deserve to know. Not through a magazine cover. Why didn't you introduce her to us in the first place?!"

"Cause you and Dad are Kooks!" Jisoo accuses.

"Thats not true." Her mother huffs.

"Oh yeah remember my first boyfriend in highschool? You mad him join your drum circle in the backyard!"

"Oh that wasn't even bad," Her mother waves off.

"YOU GUYS WERE NAKED!" Jisoo screams.

"Well that's cause your father didn't like him and he wanted to scare him away." Her mother explains.

Jisoo rubs her face with her hand stressfully. "Oh my god mom this is exactly why I didn't want you to meet her. I don't want you to scare her away. I just happen to really really like her." She says softly. Her eyes trail down to meet Jennie's and the sleepy girl gives her a smile. "In fact I love her." She admits.

Their moment is completely ruined when her mother starts loudly squealing into the phone to the point where Jisoo has to pull the phone away from her ear.

"Well now we have to meet her! We have to meet the girl that turned our little Sooya into a lovey dovey mess! Come over right away! I'll make dinner!" Her mother rambles excitedly.

"Mom, we can't. We're still in Paris." Jisoo sighs.

"Promise me you'll come visit when you come back?"

"Mom-"

"Please Jisoo." Her mother says and Jisoo feels herself give in. Her mother rarely ever called her by her first name unless she really meant it.

"Yes mom, We'll pay you guys a visit." Jisoo nods although her mother can't see.

"Good. Call your brother and sister as well, they're excited about the news too."

"I'll do that."

"I'll let you go now Sooya. Have fun in Paris! Oh, you know they invented 69 in Paris, your father and I always wanted to try but—"

"AH LALALALA CANT HEAR YOU!" Jisoo covers her ears quickly.

Her mother giggles. "I love you Sooya, Bye honey."

"Bye mom, love you too." Jisoo hangs uo the phone with a small grin. Letting out a loud huff she flops back down onto the bed.

"Do I even have to ask?" Jennie chuckles.

"We're sporting every cover in Korea." Jisoo sighs.

"Aish I figured as much." Jennie replies. "So your parents huh?"

"They're crazy Jennie." Jisoo looks over at her.

"Yeah well my parents are crazy too."

"No I mean crazy. Like my dad answered the door in a banana costume once to scare off a boy who liked me."

"That doesn't sound so bad." Jennie shrugs.

"He used to invite my boyfriends on Naked Camping trips. In which him and my mother would be naked." Jisoo raises her brow pointedly.

"Oh well thats..." Jennie trails off not sure how to finish.

"Crazy?" Jisoo does for her.

"A little bit."

"That's why I've been putting off you meeting them." Jisoo says taking her hand. "I really liked you and I didn't want them to scare you off like they have with anyone else I ever remotely liked."

"I'm sure it'll all be okay," Jennie kisses her hand. "All the crazy in the world couldn't drive me away from you." She smiles at Jisoo.

"You say that now. Just you wait until my dad answers the door in a chicken costume or worse...naked." Jisoo shudders.

•••

Come Monday afternoon they were both back home from their wonderful weekend stay in France. What Jisoo wasn't expecting was a crowd of people with cameras shouting questions at her about her relationship with Jennie. They had basically been swarmed to the point where airport security had to be called and they were escorted out.

Later on that day they seperated to their own homes to unpack theor things. Jennie left with a promise to come over for dinner and a request that she talk to Lisa about moving out.

So here she was.

The two of them sat in the kitchen across from eachother in an awkward silence. Something that was extremely odd for the pair. They always had something to talk about even if it was a stupid topic. But not this time.

Her roomate was estatic to have her back and greeted her with a squealy hug and a string of 'I miss you's.'

Yet, they were both poking around at their food not really eating much waiting for one or the other to speak up about what was on their mind.

"We have to talk." They say at the same time, both freezing their chopsticks.

"You Go first." Jisoo says.

"No, no its okay, you go." Lisa shakes her head.

"I insist-"

"No I insist, you're older you have the right to go first-"

"Well I'm giving my right for you to go first." Jisoo says.

Lisa sighs. "Fine. I'll go." She sets her chopsticks down. "Well here's the thing. You and I have been living together for a long while now. It's been amazing unnie, and I wouldn't have wanted to live with anyone else for the last five years. The thing is, there will always be that next step in life and I think that it might be time for us to..." she purses her lips in thought. "make that step."

"Oh god you want to have a baby with me?" Jisoo asks.

"What? No! You doof!" Lisa laughs flicking her in the forehead.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Jisoo giggles. "I know what you mean Lisa. I actually wanted to talk to you about too. Jennie asked me to move in with her officially, and I told her that I'd have to consult with you first. I mean, we have a lot of memories together in this apartment and thinking about not living here with you hurt a little. But I've practically been living with her already, and things with her have been going so well...I just, I'm really gonna miss living here with you." She gives Lisa a sad smile.

"We knew this would happen eventually unnie," Lisa places her hand on hers with a small smile. "We're just out growing the place." She sighs looking around the house. "I mean look at us, I'm getting married, you're in a serious relationship, who even are we?" The blonde laughs.

"Yeah, it's crazy isnt it." Jisoo smiles. "I'm sad to be leaving this place."

"If it makes you feel better, we won't be moving out for awhile. Not until after the wedding at least. So you can come visit whenever you like!"

"Thanks Lali, I appreciate it." Jisoo gets out of her seat to hug her.

"I can't believe you're moving out." Lisa sighs hugging her tightly.

"I can't believe you're getting married." Jisoo replies with a small laugh.

"I'm so glad I have someone like you unnie. Even if we aren't living together anymore, you can always come to me. I'll be here for you." Lisa says.

"And I'll always be here for you too Lisa."

•••

"Hello?" Jisoo picks up her phone. She was laying on the couch playing with dalgome while she watched tv.

"Hey baby, I don't think I'll be able to make it to dinner tonight. My publicist is going a bit crazy with our news and I'll probably be at the office all night sorting it out." Jennie sighs.

"Oh..." Jisoo frowns at the news. "So you're not coming over at all then?"

"I don't think so babe," Jennie says sadly.

"Well that's a bummer," Jisoo pouts petting Dalgome who was laying on her chest. "I don't know if I'll be able to sleep without you."

"We really have been spoiling ourselves lately." Jennie chuckles.

"Oh hey! I talked to Lisa about moving in with you and she's totally cool with it. I mean why wouldn't she be, but anyways yeah. It helps that Chaeyoung is moving in here so that she won't be completely alone."

"That's great babe, we can start moving you in whenever you want." Jennie smiles.

"Can we do it after your brothers wedding? That way we're not so rushed this week, and I know you have a lot of work to do."

"That sounds like a great plan," Jennie agrees.

"And I was thinking we can go have dinner at my parents house tomorrow. Would that work for you?" Jisoo asks.

"Uh well I'd have to check my schedule, but don't even worry about it. Whatever it is I'll cancel and I will definitely be there." Jennie says with diction.

Jisoo smiles. "Have I ever told you I love you?"

"Maybe once or twice," Jennie grins. The line starts beeping and she hears Jennie curse under her breath. "Shit, I gotta go babe, my publicist is coming over."

"Aw okay," Jisoo says. "Wait wait wait!"

"What is it?"

"Is she hot?"

"Who?"

"Your publicist."

"Not really." Jennie says.

"Okay good." Jisoo nods.

"Okay babe I really gotta go now," Jennie chuckles. "Bye, Love you."

"Love you too." Jisoo smiles before hanging up the phone. She tosses it aside and kisses Dalgome on the head. "Looks like you're going to be my cuddle buddy tonight. Yes you are~ my cutie wootie baby~ I wuv you soooo much~"

Lisa walks in into the living room to look at her. "Oh thank god." She sighs placing a hand on her heart. "I thought you were talking to Jennie."

Jisoo grabs a pillow and throws it at her with a laugh. "Twerp!"

•••

When bedtime rolled around Jisoo found herself in trouble. She could not catch a single wink of sleep. She expected to have some trouble but eventually she thought she'd drift off but nope. Couldn't even close her eyes longer than a blink.

Sighing into nothingness she stares at the ceiling. The clock read 2:34 and yet nothing. Dalgome was a greet cuddle buddy, but even he couldn't get her to sleep. Jisoo looked at the spot next to her to see him fast asleep. What a cutie.

Deciding to get out of bed she walked down to the kitchen for a glass of water. Maybe it would help. Although she knew what she really needed was Jennie.

Resting her arms on the counter she purses her lips in thought.

Was Jennie having as much trouble sleeping as her? Did she miss her as much as she did even if it's been less than a day? Was Kuma filling in her spot as a cuddle buddy too?

Looking at the phone sitting on the counter she's tempted to pick it up and call Jennie.

But what if she is asleep? What if Jisoo bothers her? She's been busy, she needs her rest.

On the other hand, she really really really wanted Jennie.

Screw it, she thought. Picking up the phone she dialed Jennie's number. To her surprise its picked up after the first ring.

"Jennie?"

"Jisoo." Jennie replies.

"You're awake?"

"Can't sleep. You?"

"Me too..." Jisoo admits, walking to the living room to sit on the couch. "when did you get home?"

"About an hour ago," Jennie glances at her clock.

"You must be tired, you should sleep." Jisoo says.

"I would if I could." Jenne chuckles quietly.

"Oh right," Jisoo lets out a small laugh.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Jennie asks.

"I..." Jisoo hesitates only slightly. "I miss you." She admits quietly. "...and I wanted to hear your voice."

Jennie is silent on the other line for a moment. It's only because she's smiling to herself. "I miss you too." She whispers back. "I miss you all the time. Even when I'm with you because I'm dreading when you have to leave. It's crazy. I've never felt this way for anyone before."

Jisoo finds herself laying down on the couch to listen to Jennie's slightly raspy, amd tired voice. "When was it that you went from hating me to wanting to ask me out?" She asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Well there had to be moment right? One second you were torturing me, and then the next day you're asking me on a date. What changed?" 

"I guess I can't really pinpoint a certain moment. It just happened overtime. Eventually your actions became much less annoying in my eyes and more so...cute I guess." Jennie admits. "Like when you would chew on your pens while you were concentrating. I used to think 'oh my god that's disgusting, does she do that to all her pens?'"

Jisoo giggles. She totally does, but she can't help it. It's a bad habit.

"But now when I see you doing it, it's cute. I know you're concentrating so hard you don't even realize you have it in your mouth." Jennie chuckles. "I don't know, I guess I started to notice the little things. The way you tuck your hair behind your ear, how you always drop at least one stack of papers a day, and when you take a break from writing you'd swing your ruler on your pencil like a helicopter." Jennie smiled fondly.

She doesn't even realize that Jisoo is dozing off on the other end of the line until she hears the soft even breaths.

"I realized I could never hate something so pure." Jennie whispers, knowing Jisoo has full well fallen asleep. Hearing her even breathing was starting to make her doze off too. Closing her eyes she lets herself finally fall asleep.

•••

Dalgome perked his head up at the lack of his master in bed. Hopping off the bed with his short stubby legs he trotted down the stairs following Jisoo's scent. He found her on the couch asleep with the phone pressed to her ear.

Jumping onto the couch he pulled the small throw blanket with his teeth over her body. Before cuddling close to her chest and falling back asleep.

Yup. Dogs were really a mans or in this case a womans, best friend.

•••
A/N: How do we feel about this dress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 3.9K 19
Senior Inspector Kim Jisoo has to learn to manage her explosive anger before she gets removed from the police force. Very reluctantly, she visits top...
104K 4.9K 24
Jennie kim, a girl who is forced to marry kim seok-jin to make her family's company even better. She tried to like the guy but she found herself more...
83.7K 3.5K 42
in which lisa wasn't even interested and jennie was just too persistent. a very light au and very short chapters.
387K 13.4K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...