The Other Doh | Colby Brock

Af PointlessGames

Paisley Doh never really had a good life. After she confessed to her brother (Aaron Doh) that she wanted to m... Mere

My Two Idiotic Brothers
Moving In
Shopping & Tender Greens with Brock
Movie Nights
Caught
Two Truths & One Lie
Vegas Baby
Road Trip
Taco Bell & Sleeping Arrangments
Late Night Out
Duo Missing
You've Got Other People in Your Life Now
Poslby
Goodbye Vegas
Eye Spy & Home
Colby to The Rescue
Colby & Paisley Do Stuff
Movies & Forts
Instagram
Jake's Girlfriend
Instagram
Instagram
Instagram
Instagram
And We Are Going Live...
Woken Up by Pranks...
Colby and Paisley's Point
Goodbye, LA
Jaxon Davis
Instagram
I think I like Him
STILES!
Confessions
PaisleyDoh
Lunch Date with my Brother's girlfriend
Reunited, and It Feels so Good
Instagram
Back To You
Time Zone & Beach Day
3 AM
Panic Attacks
Walks & Kisses
Instagram
Instagram
Instagram Group Chat
Instagram
Instagram
Basic Q & A
Ice Skating
Instagram
Up, Up, and Away
Instagram
New York
Explore
Group Chat
My Favourite Position
Instagram
Instagram
Let Them Know
Back Home
Slip N Slide
Deal
Home
Instagram
Awkward
Kansas Baby
Late night Talks
Christmas
Group Chat
New Years
3, 2, 1.
Girlfriend VS Best Friend
She said Yes
Prom
B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y
Accepted
Planning
Queen Mary
Lexi
I'm Sorry
Instagram
Pranks
Glowdicks
Haunted Biltmore Hotel part two
I will Stay
Goodbye Trap House
The Interview
News :)
Please read!
(Kat's) Birthday!
(Sam's BIRTHDAY)
A/N
A/N (important)

Haunted Biltmore Hotel part one

10.9K 163 80
Af PointlessGames

Chapter 84; Haunted Biltmore Hotel part one

For some stupid reason, I decided to tag along with Sam, Colby, Corey, and Jake to go to the Haunted Biltmore Hotel. I wanted to come, as much as Colby refused me to go, I still ended up going.

They did the intro without me because I only decided to go last minute. We were going to stay in the haunted Presidential Suit, which, by the way, costs a ton of money.

I'm going to miss these idiots when I leave to San Fransico. It's only a few more weeks until we move out, and I needed to find an apartment in San Francisco so I had somewhere to stay the night.

They were to the Haunted Biltmore Hotel last week, Colby wouldn't stop rambling on about how creepy the experience was and that I shouldn't go with them.

Last week, Corey and Devyn had gotten into a car crash as well. I mentioned to Corey that when he was in the Haunted Biltmore Hotel, he had picked up a phone and got a random call that nobody answered to when he picked it up. Then, he got into a car crash which got him freaked out.

But the car crash wasn't their fault, it was the other person's fault. Devyn's a bit beaten up and Corey feels extremely bad about it.

And now, we drove up to the hotel, I sat in between Jake and Corey. Sam and Colby were in the front, Colby was driving.

"Millennium Biltmore Hotel," Sam stated as he points the camera to the hotel sign. "You ready boys? And girl? Oh, by the way, guys, Paisley joined us too," I smiled at the camera.

"Why do you keep dragging us into these things, guys?" Jake asks, starring at Sam.

"I mean, I'm excited to see how big the room is," Corey pointed out.

"Yeah, definitely," Sam agreed.

"I think that's gonna be cool but I'm not excited to stay overnight," Corey added and I nodded.

"And you know what we said too, last time?" Colby asked. "We said we were going to do a Seance."

"F*ck that," Corey said beside me.

"Yeah, I don't want to die tonight," I took a glanced at Colby, who was already starring back at me with a smile. Everyone laughs at the silly joke.

"I think we should make a pact before we even go inside," Sam continues. "No matter what happens this time, we stay until morning. You down?"

"So, overnight, overnight," Corey continued.

"Whatever scary happens, even if we have another crazy ghost experience we cannot leave this hotel," Sam says.

"We cannot back out of this one," Colby agreed.

"Guys, think of it as a sleepover," I joke making them laugh.

"With the ghosts?" Corey continued on, sending me a laugh.

"What a ghost starts clapping your cheeks?" Jake asked making me let out a tiny laugh.

"Then I have to enjoy it," Sam joked making them laugh. We then exit the car, parking it, and we entered the beautiful looking hotel. "Here we go," Sam continued as Colby opened the door for me making me smile. "This is going to be one long night,"

"Thanks," I tell him as he catches up to me.

"Your welcome," Colby turned to the group. "Dude, this place never seems to get like less creepy, it's always so freaky,"

"Yeah," Sam agreed. "This looks like a freaking castle."

"This place is beautiful, I'm not going to lie," I tell them. "But it also has this creepy vibe to it."

"I got Queen Mary vibes," Corey adds. "I feel like we're on the Titanic,"

"Dude, it feels like we're about to die," Jake adds making me glare at him.

"Please don't say that, I really don't want to die," I plead, Jake just sent me a smile.

"We'll survive," he tells me.

"It does feel like we're about to die," Corey agreed.

"Last time we went to a creepy hotel twice is the scariest night of our lives." Sam pointed out.

"It feels like you know where a group of guys plus one girl at a movie-"

"Don't you dare say that," Sam cuts Jake off. "That means we're going to die."

"It feels like we're about to meet our worst nightmare," Jake finished off.

"It doesn't feel real," I say, making them agree as with my eyes I looked around the building.

"It's very old," Colby points out and I agreed. Old but beautiful yet creepy. That's the vibe I get from this building.

"I'm ready to go in there," Sam finally said. And then, we all agreed. "This is going to be amazing, I've never been to a Presidental Suit."

When then wait to get checked in the room, asking about the stories from the Presidental Suit, the answer we got was 'just look on the website', which made me roll my eyes lightly. That's not what we wanted to hear, but we accepted it, got our room key, and walked off.

"That lady sounded like she did not want to tell what actually she's seen," I tell them.

"No, no, no, she was like completely opposite to the lady that we had last time," Colby recalls.

"It sounded like she was keeping something from us," Jake added.

"I mean, did y'all not see her look at the camera?" Corey asked.

"She was like, I don't want to give anything away," Sam mocked.

"Bro, it's not like she didn't want to say anything it's because she couldn't. Like... she would get in trouble," Corey concluded. Sam agreed. "We were like, so have you heard anything? And she was like; huh, no..."

"Why didn't she just tell us?" I ask, frowning. What's happened here that was so bad that she couldn't even tell us?

"Let's recap from few of the stories that the last manager had told us in part one," Sam moved on, I stood in between Jake and Corey, Colby and Sam on the opposite side as we stood in a small circle in the lobby. "These viewers might not know exactly why this place is one of the most haunted places in LA."

-

We continued to walk down the hallways, trying to find our Presidental Suit. "I'm starting to get those, uh... vibes, that we were getting last time?" Corey says.

"You're getting bad vibes, again?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, remember?" Corey asked and Sam nodded.

Eventually, after some explaining and seeing pictures of The Black Dahlia aka Elizabeth Short, she was killed in this very hotel and cut up into tiny little pieces etc. Which, is by the way, the disturbing thing that Colby had ever said to me.

We were joking around because a man had farted as soon as we were done talking about her, the old man farted and entered the bathroom making all of us giggle.

Once we were down the corridor Jake stopped us, smiling. "Don't they say that there's a foul smell when a ghost comes?" Jake laughs making me giggle along with Sam.

"Oh, God," I mutter.

After some time to explore a little bit around the lobby, now we were finally entering the Predisntal Suit, the suit that all the Presidents go to pretty much.

"There it is, the Presidential Suite," Colby says, recording the sign that lead to the Presidential Suite.

"This is the Suit Life," Jake sings, making me laugh.

"Suite Life of Sam and Colby!" Colby jokes. "Paisley could be Maddy!"

"I mean, I'm already Mr. Moseby," Corey played along which made all of us laugh. I remember a fan had made an edit of Corey being Mr. Moseby.

"Who am I? London?" Jake asked and I nodded.

"I can see that." I chime in, making all of us laugh. We then all walked over to the Presidential Suite and unlocked it.

Colby lets me go first and I do, my mouth dropping at its beautifulness.

"Dude, this looks like our house!" Jake says, looking around and it kind of did if you think about it. My mouth dropped some more as there was a freaking library.

"There's a library!" I say and quickly walked into the room, my eyes trained on the books in front of me. I wonder how many books I could read within 24 hours.

"We all know what Paisley's doing tonight," Corey teased making me roll my eyes. They then left the room, to go explore downstairs, but Colby who gave the camera to Sam and he walked over to me.

"Do you think they would notice if I took some books home with me?" I ask curiously, Colby chuckled softly. "They're so old."

"I never knew you loved books," Colby says.

"I was a nerd back in High School. I had no friends." I shrug, taking a book from the shelf. "Haven't read this one before." I looked at him and realized how close we were, making me smile.

I brush off the dust before putting it back. "Paisley!" Corey cried out. "Come check out this sick elevator!" I grabbed Colby's hand and pulled him downstairs and walked until I found them at the elevator.

It looked like the door elevators from Titanic, sending me chills down my spine. "Wow, that's some Titanic shit right there," I commented. "This reminds me of the scene where Rose was going to find Jack who was handcuffed to a pole downstairs."

They all agreed, by laughing. "Are we going to go in?" Corey asks, frowning and I grinned.

Corey, Jake, Colby, and I all entered the elevator. "Why would you need an elevator for one story?" I asked curiously, are people really that lazy? Sam had entered with us a few seconds later.

"It smells like old people shit!"

"It does smell like old people,"

I rolled my eyes at Jake and Colby. Colby was holding the camera. It was a real debate whether the five of us wanted to go in or not. Colby had closed the door already. Too late.

"Don't close the door otherwise we might not get out!" Corey panicked, his eyes widening.

Sam had closed the gate. "This is where they put the cookies and milk," Jake pointed to the small table that sat there and I let out a small laugh.

"That's really dusty," I comment, and watched as Colby and put his finger in the dust. That's when a noise was heard and I froze, is this actually working?

"Well if this thing falls it's not going down very far," Jake pointed out making everyone laugh.

"Did you read the instructions on how to do it?" Colby asked Sam, I stood closer to Corey, he slung an arm around my shoulder.

"No," Sam answered and I mentally facepalmed. "Should we just get out?" Sam had opened the gate and pushed the door open. He then read the instructions. "The lights located on the left-hand corner, okay, press the top button on the council for access to the living area on the suite,"

"Boom," Colby says, pointing to the button. "That one,"

"Be sure the gate and the door from the elevator are shut." Sam continued and he had finished reading the instructions.

"See! I knew we had to shut that," Colby grinned like a kid making me chuckle.

"Would you like a lolly pop?" I ask Colby teasingly, making everyone else laugh.

"Bye Sam!" Colby continued, ignoring me.

"I hope I don't see anything." Sam comments.

"We need a flashlight," Corey pointed out as Sam had closed the door.

Jake had turned on his flashlight. "Dude you know what's creepy? When you have to shut that door, no matter what it's this dark." He had turned off the flashlight and I officially couldn't see anything.

I pressed my back on the wall for reinsurance. "Turn the light on," I plead, not liking the idea off being trapped in a dark small space. Jake had turned o the light thankfully, but I still kept my back to the wall.

"Oh, my God," Colby muttered. "Is this gonna work?" There was a little noise heard, but that was it. "Come on, it sounds like it's doing something!"

"It sounds like it's breaking," I muttered.

"I'm scared, can we get out?" Corey asked. Jake then continued to press the button we all stopped him. "We should just get the fuck out." Corey had opened the gate, then pushed on the door which wouldn't budge.

"Can we?" Colby asks, frowning.

"Hello," Sam greets as he opened the door making me sighed in relief. At least Sam was there, if he wasn't there, then I don't know what would've happened.

"Dude, I don't know if it's going to work," Colby tells Sam. Anyway, we continued to walk out of the door.

We were now in a bedroom, realisation hitting us. "Wait, think about how many famous people have stayed in this room." Corey stated making my eyes widen.

"So many famous people," Colby agreed.

"And look at us," Corey says, he had a smile on his face.

"We're just over here filming a YouTube video!" Sam laughs along with Corey, I cracked a smile because it did sound stupid.

"Everyone's walking in here their cigars, and we're in here like why isn't the elevator working." I laughed at Corey who was bouncing, mocking us. Then, we processed to do a tour for the viewers.

A/N:

Hey, hi, hello.

I told you guys it was going to be a couple of days, oops. More like a week.

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 105K VIEWS OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

YES! There is going to be part two of this chapter. Maybe even a part three. I'm sorry it took so long to upload, this is at least 2,000+ words be proud of meeee.

This video has 2.2 Million views lol, I love Sam and Colby 2.0.

Anyway, the Trap House has officially moved out today! I'm so sad :( that means this book is also close to ending.

PPS what's your favourite memory of The Trap House?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

115K 4.3K 58
Best friends sam and Colby just finished high school. They met in middle school band camp when they bonded over liking the same girl. They were both...
136K 2.7K 27
It was a fortunate run in with a girl that changed Colby's life forever. The problem was she was an extremely shy girl. Savannah Deming, a normal gi...
497 4 25
Jake finally convinces Sydney to come audition in LA. The small town they grew up in is holding her back and she is struggling because of it. While i...
112K 762 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018