Heart Battles

By Glitter-and-sunshine

Rora struggles with every teenage girl's most difficult life lesson... Boys. Which is hard when she lives wit... More

Chapter one- Welcome to my world
Chapter 2- Let's get loopy
Chapter 3- A boyfriend?
Chapter 4- You owe me.
Chapter 6- Just one of those days
Chapter 7- You smell like sweat
Chapter 8- Next level
Chapter 9- True understanding
Chapter 10- A princesses day out
Chapter 11- Bad news
Chapter 12- Jackson's a weirdo
Chapter 13- Welly
Chapter 14- What just happened?
Chapter 15- I'm sorry
Chapter 16- Dance away the pain.
Chapter 17- brother bear saves the day
Chapter 18- Skipping school
Chapter 19- It's not fair
Chapter 20- Saturday antics
Chapter 21- Reunited
Chapter 22-Just the way I like it
Chapter 23- Campfire songs
Chapter 24- Cloud nine
Chapter 25- Death
Chapter 26-It hurts
Chapter 27- Dad is home
Chapter 28- Truth
Chapter 29- life
Chapter 30- Life cannot get better than this.

Chapter 5- Super Sister.

591 12 0
By Glitter-and-sunshine

When we get home Carter picks me and up runs into the house. "We are home guys!" when no one replies, he shrugs and walks us to my bedroom.  When his lips make contact with mine everything swirls away. His hands glide over my stomach. My hands tangle into his hair. When our tongues mingle my world disappears and I'm in heaven. His kisses are better than imagined and I am reminded me that every time we kiss

"I have to go to bed babe," I protest pulling away.

"You need to eat first," he reminds me.

I groan, he's right, "what do we have in the fridge?"

"Left over pizza from yesterday."

"Can you heat some up while I shower?"

"Sure baby," he kisses me softly and taps my bum.

We sit on my bed and eat pizza. I feel so content. I catch myself staring at Carter a few times and giggle. "I am so blessed to have you as my girlfriend, you're so beautiful."

"I'm still in slight shock that this happened. I've pinched myself a few times in the past two days," I stand up and pause in the doorway to see Carter smile.

"Same, not gonna lie," he grins.

As I fall asleep I hear Carter singing to me. His deep voice soothes all my stresses. His arms wrap around my waist. We spoon, our warm bodies causing me to kick all the blankets off. I don't have training in the morning. So I'll sleep until the sun seeps through the curtains.

+++++++----+++++++

"I don't want to go to school, " I grumble into my pillow.

"Then don't, come with me to work," Carter murmurs cuddling up to me. Carter works at a tattoo/piercing parlor. I snuggle up to my boyfriend considering the options.

"Okay I will come with you to work. But you have to make my day worth my while," I whisper, my fingers accidentally on purpose skimming his v line. His eyes go wide.

I smirk before getting up and walking to the shower. Carter follows silently, "no way I don't want to have sex yet," I grumble turning the water on.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking. I don't want to go that fast either," he shakes his head, "I'll shower in the downstairs bathroom."

"See you in a minute," I kiss him before closing the door.

 "Can I choose your outfit?" Carter asks when I run into my closet while wrapped in my towel. I get a massive fright but I nod and let him walk in too.

"I will choose you some clothes from Ryder's room. He left a while ago for work," I say walking out of the room in just my towel. When I get to Ryder's room I see that's it has been tidied. Ava must've cleaned it. I pick Carter a blue button up hipster shirt, a pair of beige chinos and he needs underwear so I find the unopened packet of jockeys and pick a red and yellow pair.

When I return to my room Carter has laid out an outfit for me. There's a cute black summer dress and a black set of underwear. I smirk and hand his clothes, "first one to get dressed wins the biggest hot dog in the fridge for breakfast," I say taking my towel off and getting dressed.

"I'm pretty sure I have a large enough weiner thank you very much," Carter laughs, putting his pants and underwear on and pointing to his crotch, "but what's mine is yours baby," he says refusing to put a shirt on.

"That's cheating," I grumble even though I was dressed first.

"We can share," Carter says piggy backing me down the stairs.

I can't take him seriously without a top on. As he searches in the fridge for breakfast I draw on his bare back with my fingertips, "don't do that I can't think," he growls. I grin and step between him and the fridge.

"Neither can I," I say tracing his abs.

Carter can't reach anything so he pats my dress, "ha I win I can tease you," I beam, sliding my hands over his pecs. He smirks and pulls my dress up to my stomach and puts his finger in my belly button. He knows that it's my ticklish spot. I fall to the ground in laughter hitting my head on the way down. My laughter turns to sobs of pain. A stray tear rolls down my cheek, "you win. But you have to kiss my wound better," I mumble pointing to my already obvious bump on the back of my head. Carter frowns before placing a gentle kiss on my head. I grab the breakfast and walk to the microwave to heat it up.

Carter stares at me guilt written on his face. I give him a reassuring smile, before hugging him. I bury my face in his warm chest. I can hear his heart beat it's beating incredibly fast. I kiss his stomach, "your heart is loud," I whisper, my breath rebounds off his stomach.

"You make me, the guy with tattoos and bad boy past have butterflies," he taps my bum with his hands.

"If you have butterflies I must have dragons, " I giggle as the microwave beeps.

We sit at the breakfast bar eating and staring at each other. "You are so beautiful Rora," Carter wipes a spot of ketchup on my lip away.

"So are you," I smile patting his thigh.

"I don't think beautiful is a suitable word for this," he motions to his whole body.

"Your tattoos are beautiful. Your muscles are beautiful. Your hair is beautiful because its soft and silky it turns me on actually. Your lips are beautiful and a pleasure to kiss. Your blue eyes are so beautiful I could get lost in them. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!" I protest. Carter grins and laughs at my frustration.

"Ok baby but if I am beautiful you are an angel," he kisses my cheek. "It's 9:45 we have to go. I'll get my shirt, meet me in the car," he checks his phone before sprinting upstairs. I wander outside and climb in the car. I plug my phone in and choose a song - '18' by 5SOS when Carter starts the car it blasts out.

"Imagine it from my perspective," I say when he looks at me like I'm an alien.

"I don't have a tattoo on my dick," he finally says when the songs ends referring to 'she's got a naughty tattoo in a place I wanna get to' I grin at him.

"It doesn't matter," I squeeze the top of his thigh making him gasp. I turn away and remove my hand.

"You can't excite me like that then stop, it's mean," he pouts. I ignore him and stare out the window.

When we get to the tattoo parlor I get out and walk in the door behind Carter. "Hey guys," the boss Jordy pops his head out from the drawing table, "I hear you two are dating now," he winks at me, making me blush. Carter throws an arm over my shoulder.

"She is my one and only," he kisses the top of my head. Tattoos cover Jordy from head to toe its kind of unappealing. Carter sets up his laptop for his appointment schedule, "my first appointment is in 20 minutes. They want a heart on their ribs," Carter says handing me the drawing. I grin at him and sit down on his knee.

"Wow that's really cool," I peck his lips. I lick his lip piercing, before realising Jordy is probably watching. I get off Carter's knee but he pulls me back down.

"You can sit here while I prepare for the customer. When they arrive you can go out the back and snuggle on the bed I made last week. When the appointment is done I will come lie with you for a bit," he nibbles my ear. I nod, not really concentrating since my earlobe is being licked. Carter moves his mouth away from my ear when Jordy coughs. I watch as Carter gets the ink and needle thing ready. His hands moving rapidly.

"I didn't know you could move so fast," I am astonished.

"Oh I can move faster for you babe," he chuckles and winks. I have no time to respond because the customer walks in. Carter kisses my head before I walk out the back.

I lie down on the bed and turn the TV on. Blacklist is on. It's my favorite. When it finishes Carter walks in flopping onto the bed next to me, he pulls me on top of him. "I have never missed someone so much as I missed you while I did that lady's tattoo" he says nuzzling my neck. I kiss his cheek and laugh.

"I was too into my programme to miss you," I admit, making him squeeze me closer to his body, causing my head to squish against his chest.

"I see how it is," he runs his hands up and down my back, "I'll make you miss me," he smirks. He brings his head towards mine and teases my lips by running his lip ring over them. He doesn't kiss me though. Just as I lean in for a kiss, he rolls me off him and walks out.

He disappears for half an hour. I really do miss him. Why did he tease me then leave me just like that? I stare at the ceiling trying to distract myself. But my adrenaline won't calm down I'm still amping from the kiss, well lack of. I groan in frustration punching the pillow. I suddenly stop when I see him standing in the doorway.

"Meanie," I glare at him. He laughs and walks towards me. I shoot him an evil look, "you tortured me," I declare into the thick tension. I close my eyes so I don't have to stare at the boy who is making me crazy. I feel his hand push me down. So I'm lying flat on the bed. I open my eyes and his face is inches from mine, "if you are going to tease me, I will never wear this set again," I say, my voice tells him I'm serious. He places his lips on mine and smirks.

"You wouldn't hurt my feelings like that," he tests me, his lips move over mine as he speaks. I can't stand it anymore so I open my mouth and lick his lips. Carter opens his mouth and his tongue joins mine. My hands run up his back.

"That's enough," I stand up and walk to the bathroom. Two people can play this game. Carter pounds on the door.

"That's not fair Roar," he whimpers through the gap in the door. I ignore him turning the water on full so I can't hear him. But I turn it down when I hear him walking away. A few minutes later he returns and I hear the key go in the lock.

"Dang it!!" I groan in defeat.

I drop my head to the floor refusing to look at Carter when he opens the door. He pulls my hand and drags me to the bed. I still don't raise my head. He pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him. I finally lift my gaze to see him smirking. I frown but play with the hem of his shirt.

"You can't fight the temptation," he says before kissing my neck. I fight the urge to moan. I keep my neck still, refusing to give in. Carter moves his face so my head moves, giving him better access. I still refuse to react. I can tell he's getting upset. I tug at the hem of his shirt but don't make any sound. He smiles as he places little kisses around my ear lobe. But sighs in defeat when I don't do anything else.

"Shirt," I breathe and tug at it again.

He pulls away and takes it off. I giggle like its the first time I have seen him shirtless. When I realise I'm laughing, I stop and make the most serious face I can without breaking out into a fit of giggles. Carter wriggles his eyebrows at me. I don't care about proving my point anymore. I just stare at his torso and grin. When I lift my gaze up towards his face, his smile is the widest I've ever seen.

"I need a smoke," he admits into the happy silence. I nod and climb off his lap.

We walk outside still smiling at each other like nothing else matters. He pulls out a box of cigarettes and winks at me as he gets one out of the box and slides the box back into his pocket. He sticks it in between his lips and fumbles through his pocket for the lighter. When the flame comes alive it hisses into the silence. Carter inhales the tobacco and closes his eyes. As he breathes out again, the smoke clouds around us. It fills my nose making my body tingle. His shirtless back tempts me to run my tiny hands over it. I admire each tattoo covering his left shoulder blade. The rest of his back is tan and I'm in love with it. I kiss his shoulder as he takes his last puff and throws it on the ground squishing it under his shoe.

He turns around and places a very slow but loving kiss on my lips. Our lips move over each other like champion ballroom dancers. I tangle my hands in his soft styled hair. His arms wrap around my sides, pressing my body against his. He walks us to the wall, never removing his mouth from mine. I feel my self being pushed against the hard concrete wall. I can't help thinking that I am truly falling in love with this boy. It's like modern a day fairy-tale. The kiss lasts for what seems like years. When we both pull away I'm gasping for air. I stare into his bright blue eyes.

"More of that later," he declares, sliding a thumb over my cheek.

At that moment my phone rings the caller ID read Ginny. She's my auntie my little sister lives with her. "Hello," I say into the phone smiling at Carter.

"Hey darling I need you to go to Bella's school she's in trouble and requested you."

Poor Bella she's 13 and she rebels against everything because she misses our parents. I look at Carter and frown, "sorry I have to go see Bella," I say when I hang up. Carter nods and gives me a quick hug before walking me out to the front of the shop.

When I get to Bella's school I walk into the office telling the receptionist "I'm here for Bella Park," she smiles at me and points to an open door half way down the corridor, "hello," I say calmly knocking lightly on the open door. The councilor looks up and smiles at me, I look at Bella who refuses to look up.

"Come in sweetheart," the lady says motioning to a seat next to Bella, "you are here because Bella here is struggling. She has been getting bullied and is very sick. She does not want to tell your auntie how hard school is at the moment," the lady says. I glance down at her name plate on her desk it reads Mrs Todd, "I think she might need a week off while we sort the bullying issue. And maybe she can stay with you and your brother," Mrs Todd says smiling reassuringly at Bella. I nod and squeeze my little sisters hand, "well I think that's it really," Mrs Todd murmurs opening the door for me and Bella to leave. I stand and help my teeny frail sister up. I hold Bella's hand as we walk out of her school.

"Next stop ice cream parlor," I grin at my sad little sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 12.3K 44
❝How did we get here?❞ I asked him as he twirled my hair between his fingers. He lifted my head up from his chest and smiled. ❝I don't know, but I'l...
146K 2.2K 16
"Are you alright?" "I'm fine." "You don't look fine." "Then stop looking." Her best friends older brother helps her when she deals with a heartbrea...
3.1M 80.5K 44
Carter Miller is a 17 year old girl who started moving around with her mom when her dad died. They end up in her moms hometown for Carter to graduate...
619 90 12
"Oh Lord, please let me die faster so that I won't have to see this ugly face ever again." "Aww, I'm flattered to hear that your wishes are dedicated...