Togetherness

writerscrafts द्वारा

EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care... अधिक

Intro
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Epilogue
End note
Announcement

Two

93.4K 1.7K 285
writerscrafts द्वारा

"Attention passengers we have landed in Toronto, Ontario. Please proceed to..."

I drowned out the rest of the attendants voice, opening my eyes and containing a yawn.

My headphones had since fallen off, laying limply in my lap. I look towards my left and saw that Loki was still asleep within his carrier.

Not wanting to bother the pup, I got up and brought down my duffles, slinging them across my shoulders, and bent down to grab Loki's carrier.

The movement must've awaken him, because he let out a little yap, though made no protest to remaining in the carrier.

The passengers started to slowly trickle out of the plane, passing through the aisles. I followed behind, soon enough placing my feet on the ground. Sweet sweet ground.

I made my way through the halls, reaching the baggage claim, and quickly asked a helper to assist me.

After around ten minutes, Loki started getting impatient and I had to remove him from his carrier, once again holding him in my arms.

I took a quick look around, looking for familiar faces, only to find none. There were several eyes on me, not that I cared, I was used to being stared at.

My friends back in BC used to say it was because of my 'killer bod', though I don't see it. I personally think they're staring because of my odd hair, that, and the adorable ball of fluff in my arms.

The helper who had gone to fetch my baggage came back with a trolley with both suitcases  present. After handing him a tip, I grabbed hold of the trolley and pushed my way out to the front; the commonly known waiting area.

I couldn't spot Ado, and after five minutes of aimless head turning and standing on my tippy toes, I gave up and wheeled the trolley over to a pillar to lean against.

I pulled out my phone to check if Ado had left any messages, only to feel a presence towards my left.

Before I could react, two strong hands covered my eyes, followed by boyish laughter and Loki's angry yips at my supposed assailant.

I loosened my arms to let Loki free, who took the opportunity to jump down and assumingely pull at the assailants leg, if their surprised yell was anything to go by.

"Hey what the fuck, bad doggo, no!"

"Oh shut up Grey the pup probably can't understand you."

"...Ado?"

The hands dropped from my eyes, and I took in the scene before me with amusement. There was a fairly attractive guy, who's pant leg was getting mauled by Loki, and to his left stood a near replica of my dad, except with dark hair similar to my mum's; Adonis.

Ado reached forward to pull me into a hug, ruffling my hair, as if it wasn't a nest enough.

"Agh, what took you so long, I've been waiting for a year" I complained.

"Okay I have a perfectly reasonable excuse, the douche to my right—"

"Hey! This douche has a name thank you very much" the guy huffed.

"I am the great Grey, you may have heard of me through stories but you have unfortunately never had the pleasure of getting to meet me, until now, that is." He concluded with a wink.

"I can't say you've been a hot topic, though I think Adonis mentioned you a couple times, something about a cheesecake thief and pure nuisance?"

Grey looked amused at my response rather than offended, leading me to believe I could have a potential friend in him.

"Oh Adonis, honey cakes, how could you lie to your incredibly attracti—ow!"

"Shut up you moron, that's my sister you're talking about. And don't forget you have a girlfriend, what's Maggie going to say to this."

I enjoyed their banter, but I was tired and wanted to head home, wherever that may be now.

"As amusing as this is, I'm really tired, and—" bending down to pick up Loki "So is Loki, so can we grab my shit and head home."

Both boys took a pause from their argument.

"Oh right, I forgot you just got off a flight. Grey grab the trolley, and Lure hand me your duffles, you can hold your little demon."

Adonis took control, and Grey and I followed suit.

Exiting the airport building, I was met by a gust of cool wind in the face, a contrast to the slightly humid atmosphere within the airport buildings.

Loki must've enjoyed it too, letting out a little yip in excitement, and then wiggling in my arms to be let down.

The four of us walked, aimlessly chattering about the weather and sports, as we reached a red jeep. Ado dumped everything into the trunk, and placed Loki in the back.

"I call shotgun!" I yelled quickly, not wanting to suffer being in the backseat, having endured enough lack of scenery in the past several hours.

"Yeah, no. Adonis is mine, I do not share the passenger seat with anyone, not even Jasmine, so you can wiggle your ass into the back seat."

"Ado, I called shotgun, so can you tell your little ballsack to scidaddle into the backseat."

I stole a glance towards Adonis to see him stifling his laughter, "Grey man, get your ass in the backseat, she's my twin, and I haven't seen her in a year so she gets priority."

I smirked in triumph as Grey whined and glared at me, all while clambering into the backseat and making a huge show of it. Once we were all seated, Grey unhappily so, bearing Loki's playful nips and yaps, Ado started driving.

"So Ado, how far away do you—"

"Uh you mean we," said Grey, interrupting.

"What...what do you mean?"

Adonis looked at me sheepishly, raising a hand to rub his neck in a bashful manner. "Well, we're rooming, me, you, and Grey."

"What? Seriously Ado?"

"Well Christ Alura, no need to sound so excited" Grey retorted.

I turned around towards him in apology. "Sorry Grey, not that I mind roommates, I'm just assuming it's going to be a tight fit seeing as it's just a flat."

It was Ado's turn to be offended. "Excuse yourself— we put a lot of money into buying the penthouse just for you to call it a flat, Lure. Careful to our man pride."

I stared for a second, dumbfounded, "A penthouse? How? Papa said it was a flat though, so I assumed it was a two bedroom apartment."

"Okay, well Grey and I saved some money through high school and university, and mom and pops 'donated' some to us. So we used it to pay the down payment on our penthouse. We figured you'd be joining us anyway. It won't be a tight fit though, it's spacious and a four bedroom suite."

As if contributing to the conversation, Loki let out a series of excited yips.

Only then did I notice that we had slowed down and entered their area of residence.

Continuing to describe the living arrangement, Ado and Grey helped me grab my bags and Loki, and headed into the building.

I think the building was a commodity for the University and law school students, considering the crowd loitering the lobby were fairly young.

There were several people who blatantly stared at us as we entered. I recognized the closed off look on Ado's face, it was similar to the one I wore in public.

We quickly entered the first elevator that opened, and Grey made a show of frantically pressed the 'close' button, eliciting a chuckle from both Adonis and myself.

As the doors closed and we started making our way up to the penthouse suite, I turned to Ado and Grey.

"Why did the majority of the people downstairs stare at us when we walked in?"

Grey took it upon answering this himself,
"Well doll, your Ado and I are well known in the fighting arena's, and hence our home university. We got more eyes because your fine a—"

"Don't finish" interrupted Ado.

I looked at the two in surprise, sure I knew Ado kept in shape in some form, and I could tell by Grey's appearance that he worked out as well, I just hadn't expected that they were fighters.

"You guys fight as well? Oh my god I was so worried I wouldn't be able to find a local fighting gym, I thought—"

Ado's eyes had narrowed, and Grey wore a puzzled look on his expressive face.

"What do you mean, 'as well'?" Adonis questioned stiffly.

"Um, well I..."

I was thoroughly confused, and at a loss as to how to reply to that, so I focussed my attention on Loki, who was surprisingly silent.

Grey unknowingly came to my rescue. "God, Moscow, she clearly means she fights as well."

Before Ado was given the chance to reply, the elevator opened, and we had reached the penthouse.

Walking forwards to unlock the door with his set of keys, Adonis remained quiet.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Good Girl Boxer May Conner द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...
400K 10.3K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
The King's Plan (BWHM) Belle द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

20.2K 766 36
Meet Cayden Young She is your definition of a bad girl: late for school, late for class, late to pretty much anything and just doesn't care. But whe...
242K 6.7K 25
****MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY**** Strong sexual situations. "I mean, whatever you want to do to me, do it. Wherever you want to touch me, touch it. I'm...