The Creature (Eyeless Jack X...

By MusicIsGreat678

You have everything you've ever wanted. A perfect boyfriend, a dream career, and a stable future. But why do... More

Author's Intro Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
*Lemon Chapter*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(Not Story Content!!) Life Update: Why I haven't updated in a while
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 8

2.5K 107 236
By MusicIsGreat678

It had been about two more weeks. Jack and I hung out pretty regularly, mostly at his house. He made me avoid Jason and Helen, but I wasn't sure why. What Jack said about Caden was in the back of my mind. I knew he wouldn't cheat on me, but I was watching him closely just to make sure it wasn't true. My thumbprint was saved in his phone, but I trusted him, so I never went through it.

"I'm going to take a shower, then we can head out, okay?" he asked. We were going to go hang out downtown.

"No problem."

"Unless you wanna join me." He grabbed me from behind and whispered sensually in my ear. I giggled, but didn't feel like getting wet, in more ways than one.

"Not this time."

He nodded, and went into the bathroom. I sat on the couch, watching vines on the TV. I heard his phone ringing, so I went to go find it. I tried to follow the sound, but was struggling to locate it. I finally found it on top of the microwave. The caller's name was Hope and my curiosity was peaked. I answered the phone and waited for her to speak, which didn't take long.

"Hey. I know you told me not to call you during the day, but I couldn't help it. I'm horny and I want you to come over," she said in a seductive voice.

"Who the fuck is this?" I replied angrily.

"Um.. who's this?"

"Caden's girlfriend of three years. What the fuck are you doing calling him?"

"Oh. He told me you were broken up."

"What? When did he say that?"

"I think you were in another country for a bit. Like a month? We met in class and he told me he had just broken up with his girlfriend.... is that not true?"

"No, it's not. We are still very much together. Or, we were."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I'm not that kind of girl. I wouldn't have done anything if I'd known he was taken." I wasn't sure if she was being honest or not, but I didn't really care.

"Yeah, well I need to talk to him. Thanks for calling." I hung up on her and tossed his phone, breaking it in the process. He was just getting out of the shower and I glared at him.

"How could you?" I asked.

"How.. what?" he asked, confused.

"Hope called." He froze and got very uncomfortable.

"I can explain-"

"How long has this been going on?"

"Since you left for England. I'm sorry. It just happened."

"How many times?"

"Almost every night."

I closed my eyes, knowing it was worse than I thought.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was just lonely and I missed you. It didn't mean anything."

"Really? For almost two months it meant nothing?"

He didn't say anything.

"You told her we were broken up. What the fuck is wrong with you? I trusted you!" I started crying.

"Please don't cry, babe. We can fix this."

"I don't want to fix it. I don't want to be with someone that's going to cheat on me. I don't trust you anymore!" I yelled.

He looked down, not able to look at me.

"Did you even love me?" I asked.

"Of course, Y/N. I still love you. So much. I'm sorry, I fucked up." He was crying a bit.

"I need you to get out of my house."

"Y/N, can we just talk?"

"I want you out right now!"

He sighed heavily, got dressed, and left. I sat against my wall, crying. He knew so much about me, although not everything. I genuinely did trust him and didn't think he would hurt me like that. I got up and walked out the door. I was wearing shorts and a crop top, but I didn't care. The air was a bit chilly, but I ignored it and kept walking.

I reached Jack's door and I didn't knock, I just opened it. I went downstairs, hoping he would actually be there. He was reading on his couch, but stood up when he saw me, makeup running all over my face.

"Y/N, is everything alr-" I cut him off by hugging him. I buried my face in chest and cried. He was a little confused, but he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back tightly. He allowed me to cry for as long as I wanted. I finally ended the hug and pulled myself together a little bit. I looked up at him and saw that his mask was off.

"You were right, Jack. He's been cheating on me."

"For how long?" he asked, full of concern.

"Since I left for England. Every fucking night," I said through my teeth.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." He brought me into another hug. I felt safe and comforted in his arms.

"Every night while I was lonely he was fucking some other girl."

"He's a douchebag. You didn't deserve that."

"I look like such a mess," I said after we stopped hugging. I was about to wipe the mascara marks off of my face, but he stopped me. I realized it was because it looked similar to the streaks running down his own face

"You look beautiful. And if he can't see that, then he doesn't deserve to.... he doesn't deserve you." He stopped himself and changed his words. I was curious what he was about to say.

"I don't understand how he could do that to me. After three years." I was still in shock.

"I know. You're going to be okay, I promise, Love," he told me as he touched my hair. I nodded and took a deep breath, calming myself down.

I looked up into his lack of eyes and the butterflies returned to my stomach. Really, stomach? You can still manage to do that after what happened? Despite my objections, my heart rate quickened and my breath became shorter. I glanced down at his lips briefly, before looking at the ground.

In one quick, swift movement, he pushed me aggressively against his wall. It didn't hurt me at all, but it shocked me. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head as he towered over me

"J-jack? What are you doing?" I asked nervously.

He didn't respond, only looked at me hungrily

I swallowed anxiously, waiting to see what he was going to do. God, I want him to kiss me so bad. It's so wrong, but I do. I don't want to think about Caden anymore.

I was blushing like crazy as I stared between his lips and his eyeholes. Finally, he leaned forward and kissed me. It was somewhat gentle at first, then quickly became rough. He was very in control and dominating and I was very turned on. I turned my head, since I couldn't use my hands, and I broke the kiss.

"Jack.. we shouldn't... this shouldn't be happening."

"Tell me to stop and I will." His tone was begging me not to. I tried, but the words wouldn't come out.

"I... I can't do that because I don't want you to." I was half proud and half disappointed in myself. It had been only about 20 minutes since Caden and I fought, and here I was. Then again, I knew this would happen eventually, deep down.

He kissed me again, this time very passionately. He slid his hands up from my wrists so his hands were in mine. I gently wrapped my fingers around his as he kissed me intensely. It was surprising that such an aggressive kiss could come from such a sweet guy.

He finally released my arms from his strong grip and I wrapped them around his neck. He put his hands on my lower back and pressed my body against his. He backed me up against the wall and bit my lip very gently because of his incredibly sharp teeth. We finally separated and I gazed at him. I inhaled deeply, not sure what just happened exactly.

"Okay. Wow." I was speechless and my mind was racing. He stepped away from me shyly. He returned to his sweet self, no longer being intimidating.

He didn't know what to say to me and he looked away.

"That was... it can't happen again right now." I didn't want to tell him that, but I wasn't ready for that yet.

"Yeah, I know. I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry.." he said awkwardly.

"No, don't be. I liked it. But Caden and I just broke up. Well, I don't know if we're technically broken up."

"Are you going to get back with him?"

"Probably not. Not after... that." I said, feeling clammy and nervous

"Good. You deserve better," he said quietly and nervously.

I blushed and looked down.

"So... you liked that?" he asked quietly.

"Very much. You're really.... you did... you.. *ahem* it was... good." I apparently forgot how to speak my native language, yet again. I closed my eyes and shook my head at myself, annoyed by my behavior. He laughed softly in response.

"That's good because I did too."

I bit my lip and wasn't sure what to do. There was a lot of tension between us, but I just couldn't do anything else.

"But for now, we're just friends... if that's what you want," he said, analyzing my response.

"It's not, but that's what needs to happen."

"I understand. Then in that case, it's time for more friend activities." I narrowed my eyes, not sure what exactly that meant.

"Tag, you're it bitch." He slapped me gently before sprinting upstairs.

"GET BACK HERE ASSHOLE," I yelled as I ran after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 130 31
You finally moved to London. You had a troubled past in America and hope to leave it all behind. You have a new boyfriend and a best friend. But coul...
13.8K 93 15
What if you had everything you ever needed. And you lost it all? Would you still love the person who took it all? Or hate them with every ounce of yo...
2.8M 84.6K 63
You manage to escape a facility where you had been experimented on. But will you be forever free? Will things go as smoothly as you hoped?
36 0 20
There are many questions in the universe. Some are answered within seconds, others take longer. Some are never answered. Some are hard to answer. Som...