[✔︎] 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈...

By -repxtation

𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 | "The world is dark, selfish and cruel. If it finds the slightest ray of sunshi... More

Extended Summary + Cast
Playlist
Epigraph + Aesthetic
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
Not the End

FIFTEEN

333 10 0
By -repxtation

Gigi and her friends, sat watching Sam and Harry glare down at each other, none of them knowing what to do.

Sam's hand was still wrapped around his wrist and he made no effort in escaping it.

The tension in the air had grown, before Harry huffed looking away from her.

Sam grinned in triumph, picking up the box of fabric she had gotten and handed it to Dizzy.

Dizzy blinked out of the daze she and the others had been put in, taking the box.

Sam turned back around to where Harry muttered things under his breath as Sam held her hand out.

"What?" Harry asked, crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't have anything to give you."

Sam raised an eyebrow, pointing to the register.

"I'm not giving back her money." Harry said. "Why am I talking to you anyway? Why am I still here?"

"Because you looove her." CJ said as Harry narrowed his eyes at his younger sister.

Harry huffed again, pulling the money out of his ocker and tossing it to Sam.

"Thank you." Sam said, taking the money out of his hand, while avoiding touching it, Gigi noted. She handed it to Dizzy who took it and headed up the stairs, to avoid any of the other altercations.

"Okay." Freddie said. "Go on Hook. You can go back to whatever you do. You can leave."

"I won't leave until I want to." Harry said. "You don't get to tell me what to do."

They all let out huff of annoyance. Harry raised an eyebrow.

"I had no idea you guys hated me so much." Harry said. "I haven't even done anything challenging yet."

"You're just a royal pain." CJ said. "Everywhere we go, you somehow show up again."

"What are you actually doing Harry?" Zevon asked. "It's almost like you're stalling and are trying to slow us down. Oh wait."

"I am stalling." Harry said. "You won't get far if you leave. Everyone knows you're here. Even your parents who you wanted to avoid."

"Okay first stop eavesdropping on our conversations." CJ said. "Which is how I assume you found out what Gigi told Sam."

"Sam lied to you Sunshine." Harry said.

"How did she?" Gigi asked. "What are you talking about?"

"Did I catch yer attention?" Harry said. "I'm not going any further with that."

"What did she lie about Harry?" CJ asked'

"Let's just say everyone on this Isle knows whose Gigi mother is." Harry said. "It spread like wildfire when they decided to stay in Bore-adon."

"If Sam knew she would tell us." Freddie said. "You're the one that's lying. Sam wouldn't lie to us right Sam?"

"No she wouldn't." CJ rambled. "He's trying to make her admit that she's helping him. That she willingly told him what Gigi told her. Which I don't believe. She wouldn't- she wouldn't lie to us. To me. I'm her partner in crime."

"Are you done rambling Calista Jane?" Harry asked. "It seems you can't stop talking. Why don't you let Sam talk for herself?"

"Shut it Harry." CJ said. "I'm thinking out loud. She wouldn't just go out and tell you. And it couldn't have been possible that you overheard everything. So you forced her to tell you and that's why she has that scar on her cheek. You did that to her. She stopped you from hurting me because she knew you'd do it. Because you hurt her-."

"CJ-." Harry began.

"No." CJ said. "You hurt her. What were you thinking? You obviously weren't. She's the only girl who has actually stuck around longer than a night. She's the only girl who's dealt with you all these years. And that's what you're going to do? That's not funny Harry. That's not funny at all."

Harry remained quiet, looking down at the floor as CJ huffed in annoyance.

"Now I get why she was so mad in the first place." CJ sighed. "Now I get why she seemed so eager to avoid talking about you. Because you messed up Harry. You did something stupid that even she couldn't deal with. You hurt her."

CJ threw her hands up in the air, heading into the back room where Dizzy kept the items people didn't use anymore.

"Don't go after her Harry." Gigi said. "She needs to cool down. What you did isn't right. You should know that."

"I didn't mean for it to happen." Harry said."It just did."

"Well that doesn't seem like something that just happens." Gigi said. "First you have to admit you're wrong. Then maybe she'll forgive you."

"I was wrong." Harry said. "I'm sorry Sam. I didn't mean to hurt you. I never meant to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you I'm sorry. Please look at me."

Sam rolled her eyes, looking up at him.

"Okay I forgive you okay?" Sam said. "Stop looking at me like that. Put the pout away."

"That was a lot easier than I thought it would be." Gigi said. "Do I not get a thank you?"

"Thanks Gigi." Harry said.

It was Gigi this time not Sunshine. She supposed he was actually happy for once. He couldn't hate her for that particular moment.

"Can we go now?" Harry asked as he hauled Sam to her feet.

"Okay." Sam said as he grinned, holding her hand in his as they exited the Shop, bickering about nothing in particular.

"CJ you can come back now!" Gigi called. "He left."

"I can't believe she actually forgave him." CJ said. "I wouldn't have if I were her."

"Well Sam makes some strange choices." Freddie said. "But we support her through all of them just like we support you plans."

"Those are two completely different things." CJ said.

"Oh really?" Freddie asked as she and CJ went back and forth as they made their way to the VKS old hideout.

Gigi ignored them, only one thing on her mind.

Did Sam actually know who her mother was or was Harry bluffing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.3K 36
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS......or you can. Its up to you! :) Ellie is the child of the v...
2K 55 14
After meeting for the first time on the Isle of the Lost, Jack and the Descendants find themselves already whisked away to Auradon. While Mal continu...
45.8K 999 15
Victoria is invited on short notice to Auradon, the good guys home. She tries to fit in but there's just one secret that won't let her relax. Childre...
54.5K 963 14
Life in Auradon is better than ever. I have a boyfriend, other friends and I've even managed to make peace with Audrey and her family. She's my close...