๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”...

By bellaetriz

โœ”๏ธŽ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š™-๐š ... More

1: Cette Fille
2: Burgundy Rival
3: Melancholy in Blue
4: Stouthearted
5: Socialite en Milano
6: Daring Rouge
7: Her Shade of Red
8: His shade of red
9: Scarlet Passion
10: Fervid Crimson
11: Garnet Secrets
12: From London with Love
13: Changes in Vermillion
14: Carmine Revival
15: Merlot Tension
16: Undergraduates
17: Va Te Faire Foutre
18: Dooly
19: Electric
20: Gรชnante
21: Espion
22: Boys Undercover
23: Boys Under Disguise
24: The CEO's Daughter
25: Detrimental Vows
26: The Last Dance
27: Eternal Flame
28: The Invitation
29: Old Friends
30: The Reception
32: Recondite
33: A Friend in a Foe
34: London Girl
35: Hearts down Abbey Road
36: Drunk Confessions
37: Remedy
38| Release
39| Mettle
40| Finale

31: Secrets

5.6K 165 1
By bellaetriz

K.H

I wasn't sure how long I had been staring at the hospital floor. I was not really sure what to do anyways. Images of my unconcious husband ran through my head like a never-ending movie.

Thankfully Jennie offered to watch over Hajoon while I was here because I don't know how I'll break the news if something happened to my son if something bad happened to Eunwoo. I then felt a light tap on my shoulder and saw Jimin with a stoic look on his face.

He then said, "Your husband is awake."

I nodded and I walked with Jimin to Eunwoo's private hospital room and when I arrived there, my heart wreched at the sight. He looked deathly pale and his under eyes were red. He looked at me but with a forlorn look in his eyes but I couldn't bring myself to comfort him until I got some answers.

I looked to Jimin, determined to keep a calm demeanor, and asked, "What's the diagnosis?"

Jimin sighed deeply as if he didn't want to be the one breaking the news. He then gestured to a chair and said, "You might want to sit down for this."

"Sit down?! Do I look like I have time to sit down?! Tell me what the f*ck is making my husband sick so I'll pay for his damn treatment!," I said in built-up frustration, "I have been sitting for hours....waiting for the news so I'm not sitting on another f*cking chair."

Jimin was taken aback by my outburst but nonetheless he said, "Alright, I won't force you to sit down and I'll tell you now that your husband is suffering from Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia."

"How long?," I asked and Jimin looked at me with widened eyes and said, "Don't you want to know what it is first?"

"I know what it is dammit! I know what the f*ck that disease is, I have a degree in biology that is related to healthcare so I can run my f*cking company Park Jimin! I know what that damn disease is! So tell me, how long?!," I said as I moved to grab Jimin by the collar in frustration but found myself clenching my fists on my dress, restraining myself.

"Well it's a type of leukemia that is treatable but cannot be cured and common in adults and is usually stable for years but........," he said but I cut him off, "I SAID HOW LONG?!"

"Well based on the tests, his leukemia has been unstable for over a year now and based on his hospital records, no treatment has been done," Jimin said, doing his best to stifle back a somber tone but not even a monotonous news telling could ease my emotions.

"What stage Jimin......what stage of leukemia is he in?," I asked as I tried to convince myself it was not as bad as it was but then Jimin said, "Stage IV."

I looked at Eunwoo, my eyes stinging with tears as I angrily asked, "Did you know?"

He looked at me ruefully and he was hesitating to answer and I couldn't help but yell, "I'M ASKING YOU A QUESTION SO ANSWER IT! Did..You..Know?! and don't you dare lie to me!"

"I knew," he said softly and I felt a mix emotions. Sadness. Anger. Pain.

As I tried to take in his answer he said, "You have to understand love-"

"HELL NO! You don't get to call me love! You've been lying to me this whole time! What will Hajoon do now huh?! You want him to grow up fatherless?!," I yelled and to my surprise, anger grew on his face.

"Isn't this what you always wanted?!," he retorted and my eyes widened then said, "You think I'd want to watch my husband slowly die in front of me?!"

"Oh quit the act Haewon! Don't you want to be rid of me?! I see the way you look at him....I see the way you danced with him....," he said as tears began to flow down from his eyes.

"What the hell are you going on about?! You're being ridiculous right now!," I said, my mind telling me to approach him as he cried but my anger held me back.

"You married me, I gave you a son but I'll never measure up to him, it's always gonna be him in your f*cking heart and you just don't want to admit it," he said as he avoided my eyes.

"How could you say that?," I said, devastatingly hurt by his assumptions, "I married you didn't I?"

"Yes you did but your heart is somewhere else," he said as he struggled to fight back his tears. I couldn't take it anymore. I approached him and held his hand then said, "I'm asking you a yes or no question Eunwoo, did I marry you."

He sighed then said, "Yes."

I carefully sat on his hospital bed as I placed my forehead on his. Tears flowing from my eyes as I said, "Then till death do us part dammit."

I then placed a soft kiss on his forehead and got off the bed and looked at Jimin.

"What treatments can we give him?," I asked and Jimin sadly said, "At this point, we can give him chemotherapy and immunotherapy but that can only prolong his life, any treatment at this point will just bide you time with him, the longest I can give you is 6 months."

I gritted my teeth and said, "Damn those treatments, I'll make a cure myself, I have my company for a reason."

"Haewon, you know there has been no proven research on whether CLL is curable, we can only hope to prolong his life, odds are better that way," Jimin tried to explain but I refused to listen.

I don't want my son to grow up fatherless. I don't want him to go through the pain of losing a father. I don't want to go through the pain of losing a husband and end up like my mother.

"To damn with the odds," I said but Jimin kept on trying to make me see reason, "This kind of research for a cure will run your money dry, your company will suffer."

Suddenly a familiar voice said, "She won't run out of money."

We all looked to the door and saw Jungkook. Standing there with so much resolve but all I could think about was why he was here.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?," I asked, "Shouldn't you be with your wife? Actually you should before she sends me a threatening message about how I'm getting in between the two of you."

"Lisa is a lot of things but merciless isn't one of them, she insisted that I come and check in on you and Eunwoo," he explained and I my shoulders lost its tension and I entertained his company.

"What exactly are you proposing?," I asked and he plainly said, "I'll help with the research of a cure, it's not a bad investment for my company since many have been eager to find a cure for this type of leukemia, and with the both of us working on it, I'm sure that we'll be able to get results much more efficiently."

I wanted to ask him why he was even offering but I was desperate and I knew finding a cure was a long shot.

"Fine, I'll see you at my office tomorrow, 10 am sharp," I said as I moved to give Eunwoo a chaste kiss to the lips and said, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go see how my son is doing."

Then I walked away from the room as fast as I could. So many emotions and thoughts just making my body ache in confusion and in pain.

J.JK

I knew it seemed rash to offer help but Haewon has lost enough people in her life.

She lost her father and I lost someone dear to me as well when her father died.

Lisa only told me to go check in on her and doing this would further make things complicated but it was the right thing to do.

I was about to leave seeing that Haewon already left but Eunwoo called out to me, "Jungkook wait, can we please, talk, in private."

Jimin caught on and briskly left the room to leave me and Eunwoo alone.

I closed the door then approached him and said, "If this is about my feelings for Haewon, I assure you she is all yours-"

"No, it's not like that you have to take care of her when I'm gone," he said and I shook my head and said, "Haewon and I can still try to make a cure, don't pass that opportunity off already, and besides she's really happy with you, she started a family with you."

"You don't understand, sure I make her happy but that can never amount to whatever she feels with you," he explained and I shook my head in disbelief then said, "How are you even sure of that? She's literally sticking out her neck to save your life because you didn't even bother to take care of her yourself."

"She's doing it because she feels a duty to me as her husband, I can never replace you in her heart and seeing you dancing with her at the reception just proves that," Eunwoo said and I ran my hands through my hair and said, "I have a wife for crying out loud, you're asking too much of me!"

For the first time, I saw anger in Eunwoo's eyes as he said, "THEN TELL ME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE THAT YOU DON'T LOVE HAEWON BECAUSE I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO BE THE PERSON THAT SHE TRULY LOVES."

Then everything went silent. I realized how heavy this situation was and how heavy it must be for Haewon.

Then I just had to say, "Alright then, I'll admit it, I love her but I'm not about to divorce Lisa because of it, our companies need the partnership, and besides why didn't you get treatment? This would have never happened if you just got the treatment."

"I didn't think it would be that bad, CLL kind of runs in the family, my dad had it but it didn't really take effect on him until he was much older so I thought ut would be the same-," Eunwoo said but I interrupted him saying, "Did you just say your father had it, so are you saying that it runs in the family specifically in males....."

A wave of realization hit Eunwoo as he said, "Oh god......Hajoon."

"I cannot believe you keep these kinds of secrets from Haewon, she's gonna lose two people she cares deeply about,"  I said, "You are part of the reason why she's able to be happy nowadays so while you're still breathing, fight this damn disease for her! She deserves better than this!"

Eunwoo nodded resolutely and said, "I will....but you have to get to her and tell her about Hajoon before anything worse happens."

He then grabbed a piece of paper from his bedside and gestured to me if I had a pen. Luckily, I did and handed it to him then he wrote something down quickly right after.

He handed the paper to me and said, "That's address to our penthouse, you have to get to her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.6K 22
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด!โž...
7.1K 327 31
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
8.2K 486 27
โ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
185K 8.2K 126
๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐˜๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข, ๐€ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง...