HAUNTED

By luciferlover1234

After a prank played out at a haunted house, Hyde Higgins searched for his younger brother for a year. He ne... More

Reunited
Altercations
The Cost
One Year Later
Nora
KINSHIP
SUPERNATURAL
NEAR DEATH
GIVE THANKS
The Lloyd Brothers
Welcome to Nora's Nightmare
Some Mistakes
MORE MISTAKES
Searching
CONFUSION
VALENTINE'S DAY
TWISTED
SUMMER PLANS
TRAVELING
HELP
RECOVERING
HOMEWORK
A DATE WITHOUT GHOSTS
TEAM EFFORT
MUTUAL FRIENDS
CHARMED PLAN
FIGHTING FOR WILLEM
LOOKING FOR ANSWERS
ANSWERS LEAD TO QUESTIONS
HOPE FOR THE FUTURE

WILLEM

17 3 3
By luciferlover1234

A/N: It's all coming together finally! I hope you are enjoying the story.

/////////////////////////

They almost stormed into Hyde's house. Janice wasn't home but John was. He was startled at the army running into the house. "What?? Hyde?"

"Dad. I need to know what is going on. Now." Hyde demanded. The whole group followed Hyde into the house.

"Sir. The Abraxas charm. You have it, yes?" Ryker asked. Soren was ready to take someone out. He was armed with everything. Nora thought he looked hot.

"What...I have no idea what you are talking about and I'm going to have to ask you to leave!" John was upset. He had to call Janice.

"Where is Mom?" Hyde asked.

"Church. Why?" John wasn't sure where she was but she wasn't at church. He knew that. It was none of Hyde's business.

"Get her here now. We need to have a family meeting. I think you are in trouble." Hyde began.

Soren had a bad feeling. "You already know, huh?"

John sighed.

"Sir. You need to tell us what is going on. Now." Soren stated. "Call your wife."

Janice barely got through the door and Hyde was on her. "What did you do?" He was sure they were responsible for Willem's disappearance.

"Sit. You don't know what's going on, Hyde. We didn't know how to tell you!" Janice was in tears as she was led to the living room. She stopped. The Lloyd brothers were there. Maybe he did know. "Nora?" She was holding one of the brother's hands. "Soren? Are you together?"

"I don't think that is important right now, Mom, but yes, they are." Hyde answered.

"Janice. Can you please tell us what happened? I'm sorry for this but there are things we need to know. Did you sacrifice Willem for protection?" Nora felt bad asking.

"Nora!" Hyde was shocked. "We were going to ask nicely!"

"We don't have time for nice, Hyde." Nora stood up. "Look, we have a demon that is stalking us at the college. We need to know what you know."

She pulled out a picture of The Abraxas charm and the Vyvolat amulet. Soren was ready to marry Nora now. He was going to marry her and hunt with her. Forever. Till death. He loved his phantom.

Janice turned white and sat in the nearest chair with tears. John was beside her. He wiped tears as well. Nora was hoping that this wasn't true. For Hyde.

"Is that what he used?" Janice whispered.

"Who?" Hyde asked. Demanded. He needed to know if his brother could be saved.

Janice shook her head. She couldn't tell Hyde. "We did it to save you. To protect you. Hyde. Protect us. There is evil out there that is after us."

"We know very well what is out there. We are here to put an end to it. Now, what do you know?" Soren demanded. He stood by Nora.

"We need to start from when it began." John said. He had to finally say something.

"I can't!" Janice was scared.

"We have to, Janice. We don't have a choice anymore." John looked at the armed men in his living room.

"It began four years ago." John began....

Willem was playing hooky. He pretended to get on the bus and sneaked away to the store, bought some junk food and met his new goth friends.

He never fit in anywhere. For the first time, he had friends. He had started a new school. Middle school. New people to hate him and he found some goth losers. He had never been so happy.

He met two of them, Rust and Char, at their favorite shop. They were buying herbs for a new spell. He didn't really think that stuff was real. He knew it was just oregano and thyme or something they were just having fun.

Willem had the ingredients for his mixture for the next meeting and he was heading home to get started. He sneaked in the back door and tiptoed to his room.

He was hiding his stash when he heard a noise. Someone was here. Damn it. Maybe it was robbers. He walked into the hall and down to his parents room. He heard a scream and threw open the door. He saw his mom on top of a man. It wasn't his dad. It was a man from church. The priest? He slammed the door and ran to his room and locked it.

Days passed and neither of them said a word. His mom was having an affair with the priest? Willem was hoping that he would wake up and it was just a dream. He never woke up.

Janice avoided Willem and Willem avoided Janice. They never spoke of it and Janice found other places for the affair. Home wasn't the best choice.

Hyde noticed the tension. "What is going on? What did you do now?" Hyde was teasing Willem. He was standing in Willem's door.

"Nothing. I didn't do anything this time. Ask Mom!" Willem slammed his bedroom door.

"Wow. Touchy." Hyde went to find his mom.

"Nothing. I don't know what Willem's problem is. Probably those godless friends he is hanging out with." Janice was trying to deflect her pain and embarrassment.

Willem heard her and packed to run away. He had enough of his mother. He hated her and couldn't stand to be in the same house with that lying snake. He called Rust. "Hey. Can I crash at your house?"

"Sure, why? You okay." Rust asked. Willem was a very easy going person. He sounded upset.

"No. I don't really want to talk. See you in a few. I have to stop at the bookshop first." Willem said. He threw his bag out the window and climbed down.

Willem visited the shop a lot and he knew the owner.

"Willem, my boy. I got something that might interest you and that group of yours." Yoni said with a smile.

"Sure. Good to see you. What is it?" Willem smiled. Yoni was cool. He liked to find weird books for the goth kids that no one liked.

"A book." Yoni retorted.

"Ha ha. Right. That's weird. Like this is a book shop or something." Willem smiled as he reached the counter.

The book was closed. It looked old and worn. The pages looked brittle. Willem ran a hand over the old leather. Wow. He opened the book in the middle and listened as it crackled. The pages were old. "This is cool, Yoni!" Willem whispered.

"Thought you might like it. Fifty and it's yours. Because I like you." Yoni got it at an estate sale. It was in a box of crap he got for free. It was thrown in.

"Thirty and you have a deal." Willem bartered.

"Thirty-five." Yoni bartered back.

"Fine." Willem pulled out the money and slapped it on the counter and took the book to Rust's house. They spent the next month reading the book. It put Willem in a better mood and gave him something to think about besides his mom's infidelity.

He was in a better mood. He still didn't talk to her. He hated her. She was messing up the family. Dad would find out and they would get divorced. He hated her and wanted to make her suffer.

They first time they tried a spell it didn't work. The second time, the demon showed up as a shadow for a moment and was gone.

Willem wasn't strong enough. He was alone the second time. The others moved on from the book and forgot about it. It was just a silly book that didn't mean anything.

Willem knew better. He felt a lot of power. He studied alone. He tried the spell and each time it lasted a little longer. He became friends with the demon. His friend. The spell was getting stronger and the demon was helping. He gave Willem advice. It took three years but he finally sustained the spell. His friend was here.

Willem tried to stay at home but Janice became more insufferable. He hated to look at her and Hyde kept asking what was going on. He hated going home. Being at that house. He stayed with Rust a lot, almost lived there.

Hyde was leaving for college soon. He would leave Willem to his misery. He couldn't work up the nerve to tell Hyde but he told his dad. John did nothing. He sighed and said he knew.

What a coward. Maybe they both deserved to die. He talked to his friend at length about it. The demon knew of the betrayal and had plans. He could kill them for Willem.

Willem promised the demon that he could have Janice. By the time Willem and the demon got to the house, there was a barrier around the house protecting Janice and John and he didn't know how to get past it. The priest tipped them off. He was furious. The demon was impatient.

"I need to get away now. They will never let me come home. I need to disappear and demon things out. Get you stronger." Willem was making plans.

"Yes. I need to feed. Soon."

"I know. Let's find you someone to eat and then we talk." Willem smiled. The demon laughed.

After the demon's meal they plotted. "Okay. I am staying with Rust. I think I can get away on Friday. Right after school. I need witnesses to see me disappear. I need them to worry and search for me. Keep them distracted."

"Get to the Miller house. I can take you from there. Make sure no one suspects anything. Understand." The demon smiled.

"Sure. Of course. The Miller house, that should be easy. Hyde. He is a fool. He thinks ghosts are real. This will work. Lay low. Miller house after dark." Willem liked this plan.

Thanks very much for reading and please don't forget to vote! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 79 8
Boston, Massachusetts was the new home of the August family. Along with their two year old twins, Grace and Zoe, Cassie and her husband Logan moved t...
7.3K 882 38
Oliver Brown holds the gift of seeing spirits. After losing his grandmother, he neglected the purpose of his ability, and soon after, lived a ghostle...
118K 1.2K 100
Hi im nora hardy aka nate's little sister. my brother told me his friends were off limits..but is he in LA? no. so technically he's not here to tell...
63 7 11
γ€ŠGenre: Horror》 Treena is your typical spoiled rich brat. Her rebellious behavior and frequent rule breaking land her in trouble with her father. So...