Head Over Heels (Jenlisa) (CO...

Por agoodbadbitch

Jennie Kim hates Lisa Manoban, just a simple of that. It wasn't the hate that will end up killing Lisa. It wa... Mais

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
Bonus Chapter!
A/N
Bonus Chapter! #2

Last

40.1K 931 709
Por agoodbadbitch

It a very longgggg chapter, get some popcorn, sit back, make yourself comfortable and enjoy the chapter.

“Can you focus on this part?” Asked Jennie with a seductive voice “They need you so bad right now Lisa....”

A/N: Well you know what is coming you horny bastard.

Lisa began to put pressure on the wet clit and massaged the perky breast as she planted a few kisses upon Jennie's neck.

“...are you sure about this honey? What if I hurt the baby?..” The brunette husked out, lust slowly grew inside Lisa when she felt how soaked her wife is.

Jennie nodded nonchalantly, thrust her hip forward to Lisa's touch. “You won't hurt the baby. I promise....” She kissed Lisa, Lisa trailed her kiss to Jennie's neck.

A moan slipped out from the pregnant woman at the very moment Lisa sucked her sweet spot on the neck.

Later, Lisa instructed her wife to sit at the edge of the bed, while she knelt down in between Jennie's thighs.

Lisa massaged the silky thighs, gradually chased a butterfly kisses toward her inner thigh.

Jennie could feel her wife's warm breath on her most needed part, caused her to whine due to the lack of attention.

“Lisaaaa! Stop with tease! Fuck me now!!” She formed a fist in the brunette hair, then pulled Lisa's head toward her clit.

“...ermmm...yeahh...” Right away Lisa nibbled the wet fold before she stiffed her tongue and thrust inside Jennie.

“...ermm..ermm..” Jennie tilted her head behind, harshly bit her bottom lip due to the wave of pleasure she gained.

Lisa let her tongue explored the inside, enjoyed the sweet taste of her wife. Minute later, Jennie came on Lisa's face, then she licked it clean and kissed her wife to let her know how she taste.

During the intimate kiss, Jennie confessed her desire to Lisa, she was indeed shy to let her wife know.

“...Lisa....can we use the thing.....” Said Jennie sheepishly, playing with Lisa's hair.

The thing that mentioned by Jennie was acknowledged by Lisa, she loves at how Jennie was shy to try something new.

“But....are you sure it save for the baby?” Jennie nodded her head in certain.

The brunette held a smile regarding the action, right away she owned the stuff and proudly held it before Jennie.

Instantaneously, the face of the pregnant woman was in deep red, also showed excitement and nervousness.

This was her first time to experience the male part.

After Lisa stripped herself, she examined the strapless dildo, this also her first time experienced the rubber material upon her skin.

And she could tell, this kind of object would pleasure her wife to the final stage, Lisa really looking forward to witnessing the high face of Jennie.

Also the beautiful sound of her moan that waved out like music in Lisa's ears.

Since Jennie was pregnant, Lisa let her specified the position, ensured to comfortable herself.

Jennie was all four in the bed, the end of her feet slightly off the bed while her ass stuck out to Lisa's view, her pose was very attempting and appealing.

After the cat-eyed woman first came, Lisa held her eyes on the glistering fold along with the wetness that dripping down on the white sheet.

This inviting sight created an impatient grunt from Lisa, her core already soaked in anticipating.

The base of the strapless dildo that always in Lisa's grip, was pushed inside her entrance, until only the sight of the length was left to be seen.

It pleasured Lisa until she could feel herself tightened around the base, the length stood proud and ready to fill the hole.

A grip that was around the length belonged to Lisa, she guided the head of the dildo to the glistering clit of Jennie.

She rubbed the opening up and down, it was meant to tease the pregnant woman.

Feeling the unfamiliar hard rubber against Jennie's clit, she puffed out an air, she was ready to feel this whole new experience.

“Ahh! Oh god...Lisayah..” It was only the first inch of the length, yet it was overwhelming to Jennie as she gripped on the sheet to keep her posture.

Inch by inch, Lisa slowly pushed the whole seven inches dildo inside the tight hole, shifted her hip for once or two times to help Jennie used with the size.

With Jennie's permission, the brunette began to move her hip forward and backwards, repeated the action with a different pace.

The slow movement now fast and faster, Lisa could feel the tip of the rubber length hit Jennie's G-spot.

And that collided caused the base inside Lisa to also hit the perfect spot, she released quite a moan.

So did Jennie, every time her wife hit her sensitive part, she couldn't restrain herself from cried out in overwhelming pleasure.

“Ohh! Fuck! Yeah....that feels amazing Lisayah! Ahh!!” The dark-haired woman pushed her butt backwards to meet the deep thrust.

At the same time, Lisa pushed herself toward the woman, bending down enough to plant sloppy kissed on her wife's spine.

Then fixed her posture by putting her left hand on her back, pushed herself forward to encourage the thrust.

Meanwhile, her other hand clamped Jennie's full waist, helped the pregnant women to meet her thrust.

Sweaty skin slapping against the other was the only sound could hear, beside the sound of heavy breath and loud moan from the two women.

Tired out with the position, Jennie dragged Lisa in the middle of the bed, then ordered her to lay down.

She crawled to the brunette, never break the eye contact as she straddled Lisa with her back facing her wife.

Jennie held the length and guided it to her soaked opening, the wetness eased the dildo to slide inside.

“Ohh...fuck...Jennie, you make me insane....” A satisfied growl let out from Lisa as she felt the base was being pushed deeper inside her.

“Yes...yes...it feels so good inside of me...” Jennie moaned out, bouncing herself up and down, swallowing the whole length until it hit her deepest spot.

Lisa placed both of her hands upon her wife's hip, slightly supported the frequent movement. Then one of her hands crawled up to the petite back.

Slowly made its way to the front where the soft perky breast was attached, she managed to grope the mound despite the berserk move of Jennie.

The hand fondled Jennie's breast in a way that caused her to let out a few curses along with loud messy moan.

Meanwhile, Lisa free hand sneaked to the lower part of Jennie, reached to her core and rubbed it with good pressure to help her reach the climax.

As she did so, Jennie rapid pace mostly the reason why she was sent to the edge, especially with the nonchalantly rub upon her breast and clit.

Those parts were extremely sensitive to Jennie and she was prepared to explode anytime soon.

“Lisa! Lisa! I-I'm close! Oh fuck fuck fuck!” Jennie threw her arm behind, clung around Lisa's neck as a support for the berserk up and down movement.

Sweat trickled down on the two women's forehead, they began to out of breath when orgasm built up in the pit of their stomachs.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Shit!” Lisa hissed, receiving a great amount of pleasure. Soon, both the women came in sync.

Jennie slowed down her pace as she catching up to the orgasm, her breath gradually calmed down in a normal state, so did Lisa.

The pregnant woman let the whole length stayed inside her for a brief moment, before she pushed herself up then laid down next to Lisa due to exhaustion.

On the other hand, Lisa carefully slipped the base out, occasionally sniffled out a moan.

She dragged closer to her wife while her hand pushed forward Jennie's head, gathered the strand of hair behind her ears.

“...how are you feeling?...” Lisa's hand fell behind the petite back, tenderly moved it up and down.

“......I feel amazing....and tired.” A breathy laugh let out from the brunette, amused with the last statement.

“Then, let's sleep.” Suggested Lisa, pecking her wife's lips.

Despite the exhaustion, Jennie desired more than just a soft peck, after the lack of her wife's plump lips, Jennie pushed her lips out, forming a pout.

“More.” She demanded, Lisa swiftly obeyed, let her lips attached longer to Jennie's.

The married couple shared a passionate kiss that filled with affection and love.

After for a while, they broke the kiss and rested their foreheads upon each other.

“...I love you..” Lisa husked out, idly let her palm pressed Jennie's hip.

“..I love you too..” The other woman strangled their legs together as she slipped her arm around Lisa's waist.

The brown rounded eyes gazed on the obvious baby bump, Lisa dragged herself down until her nose almost touched the belly.

“We love you too little bean.” Dearly, Lisa kissed the bump, while Jennie caresses the brunette hair.

This was the sight that she dreamed of a lot of years ago, and her dream come true.

___________________________

At the eight months of the pregnancy, the soon to be mothers supposedly to know the baby's gender, but they asked the doctor to keep it secret.

They wanted it to be surprised and exciting on the day of the birth.

Knowing that the due date was closer, Jennie began to feel the anxiety that grew bigger inside her.

She read a lot of articles saying giving birth is hurt as hell, Jennie felt scared but Lisa always had her way to soothe her down.

Lisa had a good talk with her best friends, and they decided to watch a few movies in a group.

Then, followed the plan, they would go shopping baby's stuff.

Lisa, Seulgi and Chaeyoung were regretted taking their wive watching the movies,

Whether the scene part was heartbreaking, nerve-wracking or eerie. All those pregnant women reacted with an overdramatic yell, cry and curses.

Lisa and the others should have known better about the hormone that had an effect on them.

After lunch, with quite an amount of meals, they strolled to the baby shop.

Frankly, all those married couples had quite a ton of baby's stuff, only wait for their bundle of joy to come out.

Yet, those cute tiny clothes attracted them to be examined in between their hands and purchase them.

That what they did.

“Chaeyoung-ah, this one is so adorable!! Let's buy this one!” A light pink colour of carter being held high by Jisoo.

The inside of the trolley already flooded by various type of baby clothes, but Chaeyoung agreed to her wife anyway.

“Honey, we already have that two at home.” Lisa diligently eyed Jennie that happily pushed a black stroller.

Several time pretending as if she were walking down at the park with their baby sleeping under the roof of the stroller.

“But Lisayah...those two are different with this one. This one...” Jennie pat the handle of the stroller.

“....installed with bigger space and equipment. I just want the best for our baby.” She batted her long eyelashes to Lisa, it was one of her way to persuade her wife.

It only took a brief second for Lisa to release a defeated sigh as she nodded agree.

“Seulgi-yah....what do you think of this?” It was a transparent box with tiny brown boot inside that had been placed on Irene's palm, displayed it to her wife.

“It adorable, I love it. We should purchase this one too.” Seulgi put down the box next to the other one inside the trolley.

Out of sudden, Irene's face scrunched up due to the unfamiliar pain.

“S-seulgi-yah....I think I need to go to the bathroom...” The nine months pregnant lady uttered in one breath.

“Love, are you all—omo!! Your water is broke!!! Ottoke!?!” Seulgi witnessed the clear water flowed down under Irene's long skirt.

“Urghh!!! Seulgi-yah!! It HURT!!” A pair of small arms circled around the belly, in order to endure the excruciating pain.

__________________________

Seulgi was spotted sitting at the side of the hospital bed, the tip of her fingers slightly above the baby's head.

As gently as ever, Irene patted her son's tiny back who was sleeping peacefully in her arms.

The eye shape of the boy exactly like Seulgi, while his mouth clearly from Irene.

On the other hand, all of Seulgi's friends stood around the bed, stared on the adorable infant with eyes full of adoration.

“Irene-yah....was it really that hurt?” Jennie's scrunched face screamed anxious, Irene listened to the deep curiosity, yet her eyes stuck on her son.

“I'm scared....” Jisoo added.

“....I promise, all the yell and curses going to be worth, once you have your baby in your arms...” Irene planted a gentle kiss upon the baby's forehead.

Her smile didn't intend to leave.

___________________________

Now Jennie was nine months and very close to the due date, for that case, Lisa forbade her from going to work.

So did Lisa, she stayed at home all the time and always kept her eyes on her very pregnant wife.

“Honey..” Lisa heard Jennie's soothing voice from behind, she turned her head and looked over the headrest of the couch.

Only to encounter with a sharp huge knife that being held an inch away from her freaking face.

“YAH! What are you doing?!!” Lisa immediately back away from the couch, almost kick the coffee table.

“Oops sorry...I just want to ask what do you want for dinner.” The cat-eyed woman chuckled as she drew back the knife.

Lisa palmed her chest as she regained her breath.

“Aish....you startled me...I thought you were trying to kill me. Yah....how many time do I have to tell you that breakfast, lunch and dinner are all on me???”

She trudged closer to Jennie, then taking the knife away from her.

“Now sit back, and watch the television or play with Leo or whatever you wanna do. So, any specific dish you want for dinner?”

The taller one held Jennie's hand and back at the same time, helping her to sit down on the couch.

“Urmmm....do you remember back in the Philippines, we tried this dish that had chicken marinated in a mixture of soya sauce and vinegar and....I don't remember what it called..”

“Do you mean adobo?”

“Yes! Adobo!” Jennie pronounced the word with awkward slang.

“Pff easy, don't you know that my favourite dish back in the Philippines? Alright adobo it is!”

Lisa rolled her sleeve up as she held the knife high in the air.

The pregnant woman guffawed to the silly act of her wife.

______________________

The memory was fresh in Lisa's mind, as if it happened a day before.

It probably around three or four o'clock in the morning when she heard Jennie groaned in pain, not only that, her hand accidentally touched the soaked sheet.

“L-lisayah! Erghh! My stomach! It hurt!!” Jennie panted like a dying person with her hands hugged her huge belly.

As if Lisa's heart going to explode due to the panic scenario, as fast as lightning she grabbed her car key, the baby stuff and helped her wife to go to the hospital.

__________________________

Jennie was rushed to the emergency room, the doctor immediately checked out her cervix opening.

“It 10 centimetres, Mrs Manoban you're very qualified to push the baby out.” Said the doctor with soothing, convincing tone. Gave Jennie a look that eased her anxious.

As soon as Jennie arrived in the emergency room, she actually began to calm down and informed the doctor that her contraction was gone.

However, the excruciate pain came and go, now the doctor asked Jennie to push the baby out, but she couldn't unless the contraction hit her.

“Mrs Manoban, if the contraction comes again, hit this button and we'll rush in here as soon as possible.”

The doctor was an early thirty, her age perhaps as the same as the marriage couple.

She held Jennie's swollen hand, occasionally pat the back of her hand in a way that soothed the pregnant woman.

Jennie presented the doctor with a small smile as she nodded.

“How are you feeling honey?” Lisa concern, kissed the back of Jennie's hand, then caress it with her thumb.

“Horrible, nervous, scared, excited, hurt and everything....I can't describe this feeling. I just want to see our baby now..”

A sigh let out from Jennie, while her hand fondled her belly up and down.

“...me too, we going to see him or her soon. Do you want anything?”

Weakly Jennie shook her head “....I just want you to always by my side...” She grinned.

Lisa cupped her wife's mandu cheek “Always love, always. Did you already have our baby's name in your mind?”

Jennie immediately nodded “...I will tell you as soon as the baby in my arms.” She pecked Lisa's lips.

Suddenly “Ouch! Ouch! Lisa calls the doctor now!!!” Lisa jolted up from her seat and constantly hit the red button.

Soon, the doctor along with quite an amount of nurses arrived and be prepared to deliver the baby.

“Doctor! I really want to push right now!! LIKE FUCKING RIGHT NOW!! Urgghhhh!!!” Jennie gripped Lisa's hand with all her will as she grunted in pain.

Jennie never feels this outstanding pain, it as if all her bones were shattered at the same time in a million pieces.

“Okay Mrs Manoban, within my count, you will give me a big push, please give me your best.”

The doctor instructed in between Jennie's opening legs.

“Alright 1,2,3—”

“FUCK IT!! ARGHHH!!” Sweat trickled down upon Jennie's forehead, and tears threatened to fall at the corner her eyes due to the sharp pain.

She gathered all her energy to push the baby out.

The doctor began to see the infant's head “Good job, now give me another big push and we will have your baby.”

At this instance, Jennie already out of breath, she was worn out and ready to pass out anytime soon.

“Erggg!!!” A loud groan let out from the between of gritted teeth “WHY IT WON'T COME OUT!!!” Jennie's chest waved up and down.

“You can do this Jennie.” Encouraged Lisa as she dried off the tears and sweat of Jennie, later kissed the woman's temple.

“....I....I can't....p-please....let me rest...” Jennie begged between breath, slumping her head against the fluffy pillow as she loosened her strong grip around Lisa's hand.

“Jennie, we need you to push the baby out at this instance or the baby going to suffocate.” The doctor pled, held the baby's head with her fingers.

“Love, I know you can do this, you're the strongest woman I've ever meet.” Lisa soothed out with a calming low voice in Jennie's ear.

“Please do this for our baby.” After heard to Lisa's convincing voice, also worried for her baby, Jennie inhaled a deep breath then began to push with all her might.

“ARGHH!!” It was intense, Jennie's dead grip caused Lisa's hand to tremble uncontrollably.

The room that used to fill with yell and curses altered to the loud cry.

“Well done Mrs Manoban.” The doctor praised the woman that busied catching up her breath.

“Lisa, would you like to cut the cord?” She offered, held a certain scissor before Lisa.

The crying brunette nodded vigorously and nervously cut the cord.

“Meet with your healthy baby boy.” One of the nurses carefully handed the newborn baby in Jennie's arms.

“Congratulation.” The nurses said to both Lisa and Jennie.

“Alright Jennie, you can rest now, then we will get the placenta out.”

Jennie nodded weakly to the doctor.

________________________

After Jennie delivered the placenta out, she drifted off to deep sleep due to exhaustion.

Lisa was glad and grateful that both her wife and baby boy were in good health, she looked at her sleeping son with a soft gaze.

Vigilantly, Lisa picked the boy up from his cradle, the handsome boy was wrapped up like a burrito with a light blue colour of blanket.

The mother of the boy scanned the whole feature of her son, while she was on her way to Jennie.

Lisa sat down on the provided seat, she ran the tip of her fingers upon the tender skin of her baby.

A smile crept on the brunette's face when she studied the cat-eyed shape of the infant.

The baby also owned a light brown colour hair, which is covered by the tiny white beanie.

While his nose pointed, made his handsome and adorable visual stood out.

“...You're the most precious treasure that I've ever had....you and your mother.” The round head of the baby was smaller than Lisa's big hand.

It was access for her to hold the baby steadily and planted a kiss that filled with affection upon his head.

“Honey...” A weak voice of Jennie entered Lisa's ears, she smiled to her as she stood up and sat at the edge of the bed.

“Hey...how are you feeling mommy?” Jennie giggled to the last word.

“Better, look at him...he is so handsome.” She starstruck with the perfect structure of her baby boy, signalling Lisa to put down the baby in her arms.

Then she scanned the boy's face for a while, and had the same thought as Lisa regarding the detail of his facial face.

The baby boy indeed had a very good-looking face.

_____________________

“I know you two will make a very attractive baby! Awwww look at him~~~he is so cute, can I have him?” A blonde hair woman slightly shook the newborn baby in her arms.

“Yeri, he is mine! Make your own baby!” Lisa hissed to her step-sister, she knew that the blonde woman was teasing her.

“Jeezzz, chill out sis.” Yeri said with fluent english and accent, roughly hit Lisa right in the head.

“Hey only I allow doing that!” Jennie shouted.

Everyone in the room suppresses a fit of laugh until the infant cried out loud because his sleep was disturbed.

________________

After several days, Jennie discharged from the hospital, usual, the married couple returned home only by the two of them.

Now, they had the third person in the Manoban family.

Leo watched the infant in curiosity, back away from the family.

“Leo, let me introduce you to this baby. He is Julien Kim Manoban.”

Jennie ensured Julien distant enough from the cat, afraid that his fur going to affect him.

“Meow~~~” Leo observed the baby as he slightly tilted his head to aside.

The mothers installed the crib closely to the bed, in case if anything happens to him, and also to let them handle Julien with ease, especially at night.

He frequently woke up in the middle of the night and starved for milk.

“He has a big appetite, just like his mother.” Lisa directed it to Jennie, who was breast-feeding Julien.

Jennie glared to Lisa, then smiled due to the funny look of her wife.

                                      The end

Guys!! This is the end! Thank you so much for spending your time reading this book and thank you for staying with this book until the end.

Without you guys, this book completely only a waste of time.

Love all of you!💓💓💓💓💓

Till we meet again- ALEX

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

224K 6K 41
She could no longer pretend not to have been brought to her knees by her blows, and she could no longer avoid the sentiments that her heart forced he...
338K 7.3K 69
Lisa Manoban who has a different kind of work, a very different one. Jennie Kim who happened to be a bitch but an innocent girl in terms of sex. Wil...
1.6M 50.7K 43
[COMPLETE] Lisa Manoban hates Jennie Kim. Jennie Kim hates Lisa Manoban. An unfortunate event called Rosé force them to be on the same room at night...
187K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶