Always Wanna Be With You (Amo...

By gyuri_anika

Si Leigh Lockhart ay heiress ng isang pinakamayamang business tycoon sa buong asia and europe. She has everyt... More

Prologue
Cast of Characters
Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 3 - Choices
Chapter 4 - Memories of the Past
Chapter 5 - Dilemma
Chapter 6 - Fate
Chapter 7 - Brave
Chapter 8 - Passion
Chapter 9 - Acquaintance
Chapter 10 - Challenges
Chapter 11 - Elegance
Chapter 12 - Stuck
Chapter 13 - Serendipity
Chapter 14 - Burden
Chapter 15 - Skip a Beat
Chapter 16 - Famous
Chapter 17 - Bother
Chapter 18 - Unexpected
Chapter 19 - Spinning
Chapter 20 - Judge
Chapter 21 - Rumours
Chapter 22 - Resist
Chapter 23 - Reconciliation
Chapter 24 - Worried
Chapter 25 - Consequences
Chapter 26 - Secrets
Chapter 27 - Attraction
Chapter 28 - Feelings
Chapter 29 - Silence
Chapter 30 - Expectations
Chapter 31 - Rudeness
Chapter 32 - Defend
Chapter 33 - Risks
Chapter 34 - Arrogance
Chapter 35 - Strength
Chapter 36 - Anxiety
Chapter 37 - Sensitive
Chapter 38 - Overwhelmed
Chapter 39 - Regret
Chapter 40 - Amends
Chapter 41 - Amazed
Chapter 42 - Best in Me
Chapter 43 - Falling
Chapter 44 - Impressing
Chapter 45 - Circumstance
Chapter 46 - Coincidence
Chapter 47 - Struggles
Chapter 48 - Someday
Chapter 49 - Criticized
Chapter 50 - Optimism
Chapter 51 - Vulnerability
Chapter 52 - Compete
Chapter 53 - Confidence
Chapter 54 - Secret Identity
Chapter 55 - Special
Chapter 56 - Moment

Chapter 2 - Magic of Beginnings

211 66 16
By gyuri_anika

Leigh PoV

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings".

A wonderful quote that my Eomma said to me before I left our home which until now sticks on my mind. That's why I believe that I can create new beginning with a new fresh memories when I came came back on this academy.

"Andito na tayo young lady. Grabe ngayon lang ulit ako nakapunta dito ah", Nanny Angie stated as soon as she got out of the car.

"Me too nanny, it's nice to be back here again", I agreed.

"Pasok na tayo sa loob sa young lady baka ma-late pa kayo sa class niyo", she reminded me while dragging my luggage towards the gate of the Academy.

When we enter the academy I noticed that it is still the same and nothing has changed ever since I left this academy 3 years ago.

"Nanny I'll handle my luggage now and you can leave me here. Thank you for assisting me on carrying my luggage", I politely told Nanny Angie.

"Sigurado ka bang kaya mo ng dalhin ang luggage mo young lady?", she asked with a slight doubt.

"Yes nanny I can handle it, thanks for your concern", I assured her.

"Okay young lady, mauuna na ko sa 'yo ha. Take care, goodluck and I hope you will have a wonderful first day of school", Nanny Angie noted. In fairness she is now trying to communicate with me in english more often.

"Thank you nanny for your words of wisdom. I appreciate it so much.", I smiled while giving my gratitude to her.

"Your welcome young lady. Mauuna na ko sa inyo, bye and take care", Nanny Angie responded while waving her hand to me.

"See you later nanny, take care also", I told her while waving my hand.

"This is it, there's no backing out. You can do it Leigh. Fighting!", I whispered to myself with a fight sign.

I went to the Supreme Student Council office in the Middle School building to see my siblings. They didn't know that I came back already because they thought I'll be arriving tomorrow. Actually I never mentioned to them that I arrived yesterday in our hotel because I want to surprise them. We don't have a house here in the Philippines since we are originally based in Seoul, South Korea. That's why when we are here in the Philippines we are usually staying in our hotel which has a beautiful resort at the back of the building.

"Surprise! Did you miss me?", I cheerfully called the attention of my twin maknae which makes them startled a little bit.

"Oh mhay ghad! Unnie!", the twin maknae responded with a shock reaction plastered on their faces. Then they both hug me tightly afterwards.

"Arrghh! I-i-i c-c-c-a-a-a-n't b-b-b-r-eath!", I gasped for breath.

"Ohhh mianhaeyo Unnie", the twin maknae apologized at the same time.

You heared it right. I have a twin maknae(youngest sibling). They are one of my most precious treasures. Let me introduce to you my neomu yeppeo(so pretty) twin maknae.

Meet Keyanna Ayesha Lhianne Jang Lockhart a.k.a. Kailey

Everyone in this academy calls her the "Ice Princess" because of her cold personality. You can rarely see her smiling it's because she always show her tough and intimidating face whenever she is inside of their classroom or walking in the corridors. The only time you can see her smiling is when she's with her family because for her the only persons who deserves to see her genuine smile are those persons who are genuine and have a good heart.

This is her twin, meet Anika Brileigh Cellene Jang Lockhart a.k.a. Riley

The total opposite of Kailey. She is known in our academy as the "Happy Virus" because of her bright, bubbly and cheerful personality. She's very friendly and she doesn't keep her genuine smile. She likes to tease her twin because of her cold personality and serious face. She always remind her to be friendly to her classmates or schoolmates. Although she can't make her smile in front of them.

"Unnie since when did you arrived from United Kingdom? I thought you'll be arriving tomorrow.", Riley asked unbelievably.

"Actually I just arrived yesterday. I haven't told you about my arrival because I want to surprise you guys.", I responded.

"But you should have told us earlier so that we can fetch you at the airport.", Kailey stated in a serious tone.

"Like I said I want to surprise you that's why I didn't inform you about the details of my arrival", I explained.

"You are really good in making surprises Unnie. So are you ready to see your new dorm here in the Academy?", Riley asked merrily. 😄

"Yes I guess so. Can you lead the way?", I agreed with a smile.😄

"Sure it's my pleasure Unnie", she answered.

"Unnie, I'll carry your luggage for you", Kailey volunteered herself.

"Uwu you're so sweet Kailey, is it okay?", I asked.

"Yes of course it would be my pleasure to assist you with your luggage", Kailey bragged with a smile again. 😄

"Kyeopta!(cute) I miss your smile Kailey. I hope I can see it more often now that I'm here again.", I told her while smiling. 😄

"Don't worry Unnie you see it more often but only you and my other siblings can see it.", Kailey assured me and she keeps on smiling which I find it cute. 😄

"Right, as always nothing has changed ever since I left.", I agreed with a smirk. 😏

"I guess we should get going now Unnie and I know you don't want to be late on your class, right?", Riley reminded me.

"Arasseo(alright), let's go now to my dorm", I noted.

"Aye aye captain!", the twins replied in unison while showing a salute gesture to me.

After almost 3 minutes of walking from the council office going to the dormitory, we have reached our desitination.

"We are here, welcome to the House of Cadence!", Riley cheerfully announced while pointing her hand on the name of the building.

"Daebak!(surprised) Amazing! The last time I checked it is not yet finished but now after 3 years it was fully furnished and it was done beautifully.", I was amazed when I saw the new improved building of my own house.

"Nae(yes), yeppuda(beautiful) in deed", Riley agreed with a smile.

"So, shall we go inside the dorm now? If we'll stay here and keep on chitchatting, you'll gonna be late on your class Unnie", Kailey commanded in an authoritative tone while giving us a serious look. 😐

"Did you hear that Unnie? We shall get going now or else the volcano will gonna erupt any minute from now.", Riley told me but I think she is teasing her twinnie.

"What did you say?", 🤨 Kailey asked while arching her eyebrows towards her twinnie.

"Nothing twinnie! Hehehe 😊 I said the weather is too hot right now, if we gonna stay here will gonna be burned", Riley replied with a cute smile as an excuse to what she have said earlier.😊

"Hahaha😆!", Iaughed so hard as soon as I heard it from her.

"Is there anything funny Unnie?", Kailey asked while giving me a pissed off face. 😑

"Nothing maknae", I responded with an awkward smile to her.😅

"Okay, let's get inside now", Kailey noted while dragging my luggage towards my dorm.

We went inside and go straightly on my dorm room but before anything else let me give you a short background of the Four Houses in our Academy.

In our academy we have 4 houses and each houses it represents the 4 different department of the academy.

First house, the House of Dazzling. It represents the Film Production and Entertainment Department.

It gives special training to those who aspire to become a Film and TV Drama Director, Editor, Writer and Scriptwriter as well as Film, TV Drama, Music and Variety Show Producer. In short, they are the mastermind who makes magic behind the lenses of the camera.

Next house, the House of Radiance. It represents the Broadcast Journalism and Mass Communications Department.

You can find here students who want to learn and undergo training on becoming a TV and Radio News Anchor, News or Field Reporter and Radio Disc Jockey as well as Newspaper and Magazine Journalist, Product Advertiser, Book Publisher and Photo Journalist. They are the ones who updates us on the latest information or happening in the society through mass media so that we will be awared of our environment.

Third house, the House of Splendor. It represents the Film and Theater Acting Department.

Aspiring actors and actresses were given a special training in acting whether in a Film, TV Drama and Theater Stage. They are the ones who portray their character in a meaningful and emotional manner.

Last but definetely not the least, my house...the House of Cadence. It represents the Applied Music and Practical Dance Department.

It trains the skillful and talented aspiring idol singer, songwriter, composer, musical arranger, musicians as well as flexible and dynamic dancer and choreographer. In short, the future excellent performers of the music and dance industry.

When I enter my dorm, daebak! wow as in wow I was so shocked I can't believe that I have a huge and yeppeo dorm.

And this is my own bedroom

Isn't it pretty? And this second bedroom is for my dorm mate. Actually I haven't seen her yet because when I first came here she is not around. So I take a sneak peak on her bedroom.

Infairness it's spick and span just like my own bedroom. I wonder what she looks like. Will her personality be compatible with mine or will we have a clash of opinions?

End of chapter 2

(A/N: Hi guys! What's up! Sorry if I made a very long chapter. I just want to share to you some things that caught the attention of our heroine on her first day of school. Stay tuned for chapter 3. Until next time. Annyeong! 😊😘

Dear readers,
If you like chapter 2, please leave a comment, your opinion matters to me. And also please don't forget to click the star button. Thank you! 😘😊

love lots,
gyuri_anika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 2K 104
Dreame is the name of a male band, the most famous male band in the city. The 5 boys who are seen as God's. Bryan is the leader of dreame. He has it...
231K 9.4K 75
"Mels I think we should break up" David said to her, his voice flat, no emotion, as though he wasn't blowing up her entire world with his blunt words...
4.8K 224 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
178K 3K 34
BOOK 1: GRIDLOCK BOOK 2: LOCK UP BOOK 3: UNLOCKED * it is advised to read the first two books in this series to fully enjoy the final book * ~~~~~~~...