Sudden love and stubborn feel...

By fetAcrman

It's all started when levi's eyes landed on her ........... Levi's life turned upside down.. She was in his m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter (17)
Chapter 18
Fet is here.

Chapter 15

1.2K 29 14
By fetAcrman

Levi p.o.v.:
Since kenny was here , I couldn't do anything without him getting his nose in , it's so annoying, he always flirt with mikasa and touch her and that alone makes me lose my ability to think anymore and make a scene with him.

I was at work with mikasa, I hadn't slept probably because of kenny snoring, mikasa was massaging my back with her soft strong hands, those tow words can't even match together, but somehow, with her , it does.

" ok , I hope you're satisfied now, i have some papers to do " mikasa said, taking her Her hands warmth away.

I couldn't help but to flinch when the door clicked closed, I sighed in frustration, i didn't want her to go , but the work needs to be done and plus kenny's nagging all the time is so tiring.

Oh? You don't think an old man that can't do a shit without complaint about almost everything is not annoying? Plus drinking everyday and throw his rubbish everywhere, you will not even last tow days.

Soon enough, a knock on the door was heard and mikasa entered gracefully inside my office " sir levi , the new co worker is here and wish to talk with you " i just nodded to her , admiring every single thing about her , i didn't even heard her request.

She noticed that and chuckled softly, she come to me while i was following her by my eyes, she leaned down to my level and whispered " pay more attention, Levi " .

She then give me a peck on the lips, and walked out of my office, I sighed softly, and smiled, a small smile , that girl...what have you done to me , mikasa?

After a few moments she entered with a guy, has a dark brown hair, styling it on the side , with black wide eyes and a tanned skin, in fact the boy was so attractive, what cause a bang on my heart .

For your information, I'm not gay.

" sir levi, this is matt ,the new worker , he wants to know a few things "

The guy smiled at her and then to me ,I nodded to him to sit , " you can go mikasa, don't forget to finish the managers paper and give it to me in the end of the day " she nodded and headed outside , i kept watching her till she sat in her office, I sighed and turned to the matt , who was watching her too , i glared at him.

" so mr.matt , what's bring you here ?" He turned his head toward me surprised, and talked to me .

" i just needs to know about how can treat the situation that needs..." he asked something's in work , I answered him and teach him other things he needs to be alert about it .

He then stands up and smiled ,"thanks or the help sir " and turned to leave, but he stopped at his tracks and turned back at me ," one more thing, do you know where I can find mikasa ackrman file " i was shocked when I heard the name and glared at him .

" why do you want to know ?" I raised my eyebrow, he looked surprised but he answered.

" the guy beside me was looking for some workers files who lately joined, and asked me for mikasa's " he except me to believe something like that? , but I'm gonna play his game.

"Try the service room in the group 'M' maybe you'll find something " i said and continue to work, when I looked up to him he was smiling and a blush crept into his cheeks, as he nodded.

He get out and i let out a grump .

' how many guys will try to take my Girlfriend away, tch , is that the disadvantage of having a hot gorgeous nice girlfriend?, but none of them will can take her away , over my dead body,she's mine now , and forever.

I thought angrily, then sighed and continue my work.

Time skip
Armin p.o.v.:

I was with Historia, lying down the couch, she was covering my face with kisses , i'm the ticklish type, so I couldn't stop chuckling, she end it with a sloppy kiss on my lips, I kissed back right away, i asked for entrance and of course, she let me , i slide my hands under her crop top , touching the soft skin while we fought with our tongues, when suddenly the door bell ring .

We quickly get up , Historia fix her clothes in announce , while i had to wear my shirt since i was shirtless and my face was covered with Historia lipstick, but she opened the door before i can do anything, soon that girl from the cafe, Eva I think, entered through the apartment.

" omg, Historia, you have a beautiful fancy place here " she was looking around like a child, Historia didn't look comfortable though, she tried to tell her something , but the girl was too amazed to care , i took this chance to get to my bedroom, but she catch me .

She blushed brightly and smiled, she walked to me smirking " well hello to you too Armin " she said winking, she tried to touch my abs but I packed away, I nodded to her ," hello to you too" I said normally.

" wow I didn't know you have that sexy abs , omg you're lucky Historia " She said turning to the girl with the horror face, I nodded to her and moved to my room, she was about to come with me until Historia stopped her.

" ahem, eva , the living room is here" Historia said starting to get angry.

" yes of course " she said before winking at me and go after her , I sighed softly.

Matt p.o.v.:

So mikasa ackrman,eh?

What a beautiful vision to see everyday , sure that Levi guy is lucky huh!, I know they are together , but , will they remain like this?

I smirked at my thoughts, I know that I'm handsome enough to get any girl attention, so taking mikasa's attention will not be so hard.

I was thinking while walking out of his office, damn , his office was super clean, when i got out i was facing the very pretty face I was thinking about a while ago , mikasa ackrman, there she was sitting, crossed long bare legs focusing on her papers, she was so beautiful, she looked up and she was surprised to see me staring at her , but smiled anyway.

" hey matt, how was mr.ackrman to you ? Did you get what you want to know?" She asked ,I smiled back at her , " very well, but he's a little dry with me " she laughed a very beautiful laugh that made my heart flutter and bounds so fast , i was about to say something when suddenly I felt a heavy air surrounded us , when I turned around to see levi ackrman himself staring at us with a death look in his eyes.

I sallowed hard my salvia, and kept looking at him surprised, she smiled at him and winked , and because of that , his eyes softened,and he seemed jiggly a little, it was amazing how a woman can make a powerful man so soft by just a wink .

To be more specific, i meant tow mens , I was a mess too.

" I believe you've a lot to do now mr. matt, instead of standing here " he said with a firm tone , I quickly nodded and headed to my office.

When I arrived, I sighed heavily, man that's guy is scary, how i can take mikasa from him , well, maybe it's not as easy as I thought.

Suddenly my phone start to ring
" hello?"
" matt , you've to help me , I'm dying "
" what's wrong , eva?"
" when I've finally meet him, the one , my charming Prince , my dream knight, i don't think i can breath anymore...~cough~cough"

I rolled my eyes at her drama .

"Sis!! Quick please, I have work to do"
" mhn! You're so mean to me, anyway I'm gonna talk about this at home, this bitch is looking for me" she hang up directly.

I sighed and put my phone down, one of my workmates approach me with smile " hey matt , so who was that? If you don't mind me asking ,of course "

"Hey marco , it's just my twin sister eva , she just keeps annoying me" he chuckled a little " i was going to get some lunch, do you want to come with me ?"

" of course, I'm starving "

Historia p.o.v.:

" bey Historia, i had great fun today " the brown head girl said while waving her hand , I sighed softly when she was nowhere to be seen.

What is she planning to do?
Is she gonna break me and armin apart?...
I

Well, I think that's enough for today, sorry guys for taking to long , my projects and exams was taking a lot of my time , which didn't help at all, I got a really bad mark and my parents were so disappointed, plus I had to get a part job too , so I don't know how much I'm going to write, anyway for all the Muslims out there, ramdan mubark 🌙❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 250 19
Armin had always imagined having someone to love, and to love with. He's been waiting for it for so long, that sometimes he wanted to give up. Levi i...
6.1K 198 52
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
105K 2.1K 29
I met her when she was a girl who lack nutritions and so damn skinny,like really skinny.Her hair is so beautiful even when it's dirty and tangled.I t...
14.2K 548 27
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "ℑ'𝔳𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢. 𝔖𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰. ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯...