Chapter 15

Levi p.o.v.:
Since kenny was here , I couldn't do anything without him getting his nose in , it's so annoying, he always flirt with mikasa and touch her and that alone makes me lose my ability to think anymore and make a scene with him.

I was at work with mikasa, I hadn't slept probably because of kenny snoring, mikasa was massaging my back with her soft strong hands, those tow words can't even match together, but somehow, with her , it does.

" ok , I hope you're satisfied now, i have some papers to do " mikasa said, taking her Her hands warmth away.

I couldn't help but to flinch when the door clicked closed, I sighed in frustration, i didn't want her to go , but the work needs to be done and plus kenny's nagging all the time is so tiring.

Oh? You don't think an old man that can't do a shit without complaint about almost everything is not annoying? Plus drinking everyday and throw his rubbish everywhere, you will not even last tow days.

Soon enough, a knock on the door was heard and mikasa entered gracefully inside my office " sir levi , the new co worker is here and wish to talk with you " i just nodded to her , admiring every single thing about her , i didn't even heard her request.

She noticed that and chuckled softly, she come to me while i was following her by my eyes, she leaned down to my level and whispered " pay more attention, Levi " .

She then give me a peck on the lips, and walked out of my office, I sighed softly, and smiled, a small smile , that girl...what have you done to me , mikasa?

After a few moments she entered with a guy, has a dark brown hair, styling it on the side , with black wide eyes and a tanned skin, in fact the boy was so attractive, what cause a bang on my heart .

For your information, I'm not gay.

" sir levi, this is matt ,the new worker , he wants to know a few things "

The guy smiled at her and then to me ,I nodded to him to sit , " you can go mikasa, don't forget to finish the managers paper and give it to me in the end of the day " she nodded and headed outside , i kept watching her till she sat in her office, I sighed and turned to the matt , who was watching her too , i glared at him.

" so mr.matt , what's bring you here ?" He turned his head toward me surprised, and talked to me .

" i just needs to know about how can treat the situation that needs..." he asked something's in work , I answered him and teach him other things he needs to be alert about it .

He then stands up and smiled ,"thanks or the help sir " and turned to leave, but he stopped at his tracks and turned back at me ," one more thing, do you know where I can find mikasa ackrman file " i was shocked when I heard the name and glared at him .

" why do you want to know ?" I raised my eyebrow, he looked surprised but he answered.

" the guy beside me was looking for some workers files who lately joined, and asked me for mikasa's " he except me to believe something like that? , but I'm gonna play his game.

"Try the service room in the group 'M' maybe you'll find something " i said and continue to work, when I looked up to him he was smiling and a blush crept into his cheeks, as he nodded.