Chapter 16

No one p.o.v.:

The raven girl was sitting in that chair in front of the mirror, she was putting the last touches to her appearance when  her phone suddenly ring , she smiled brightly at the name , and happily texted back
(Just a minute)

She quickly get up to check that everything she needs was in her bag , she grabbed her coat and wear it , heading out side .

And there when she saw him , standing with the driver tensely beside the car waiting for her , looking to his watch , then to the sky , he look awfully handsome in his black suit and his red tie, she kept staring at him when he looked up and saw her, and his mouth hang open.

He never saw something more beautiful than this girl , she wore a black dress ,a tight one showing her sweet curves, with some light makeup even though she didn't need it , she was dead  gorgeous  .

She smiled and walked to him , like he did , he take her hand up to his lips and kissed the back of it , she smiled shyly to him , he straighten his body to look at her fully, " you look amazing " he said .

" you're not bad yourself " she said back to him , he smirked at her remark which no one can understand it except for them, he take her hand and open the car for her to enter and slide to the car next to her, they kept flirting with each other all the time , even the driver was about to puke ,they arrived to the restaurant.

Mean while:
He was standing alone in a dark allay, smoking a cigarette while leaning against the wall , waiting, he checked his watch again, 8:39, they're so late, how dare them to keep him waiting for so long.

A voice interrupted his thoughts , footsteps,to be exact, the voices started to become closer and closer until seven men were standing in front of him . A big smirk appeared on his face showing his white teeth.

" we are here , just like you asked, what do you want now?" One of them said.

" just like always " he answered.

" I told you , we don't do these things anymore"
The other man just smirked, as he sighed.

" this is just a waste of time , better find another guy who will—" before the man could complete his sentence, the man with the dirty hat throw a big case at them , the case opened up resulting to the hard smack on the ground.

It was a big amount of money that they ever seen before, there eyes are wide open, his friend just patted his shoulder, and nodded.

" fine , but it's the last time "

A white teeth appeared from between his lips with a cheeky smile he said " Details later"
And walked away.

...........................................

" you know that you shouldn't do this , a nearby restaurant would be ok , this is so classy for me " she said holding her glass of wine gently.

The raven hair man was quick to respond
" you didn't like it ? We can change for a better one you know? Let's go" he said grabbing his keys .

" no! No ! That's not what I meant! It's just.. I'm not the type to these places, i feel I'm gonna jinx it or something " the other frowned , he holds her hands in his.

" you're a not going to jinx anything, that's stupid" he said , she just chuckled.

And they sat like that , laughing and enjoying there time together, away from the job and kenny, and stress.

Levi was smiling wide , he didn't know that there someone was staring at them, and rage was filled, Levi didn't know that the man who was standing in the corner , wants his lover for himself, that he was craving for her , he didn't know that inside his head was a million ideas , 500000 of them was how to make levi disappear, and the other 500000 was about how to make mikasa fall in love with him.

He took a deep breath and approach them with huge smile in his face.

..............................................

Armin was working as always, but this time he was so late at night,11:30p,m, a very few workers who stay at this hour , and Armin wasn't one of them , he need to fix some issues and make sure of other things

" yup love, it's just some issues, I'm gonna come back late "

...

"No! No ! It's about the battery "

...

"Alright alright eat dinner and sleep well ,ok? "

...

"Love you too , bey"

And at that he hangs up, he continued to his work for another hour, and felt the need to take a break a little bit , he stretch his back and arms with a some noises he was making, he thought about what Historia was doing.

'Probably sleeping ' he thought

He figures that a coffee would be nice cause he started to get a little sleepy, so he went to get his coffee.

After a while

He came back to his office with a cup in hand ,sitting down, but the papers was gone !!

He looked for it everywhere in the office but there no sign of it , he sighed softly, and stands up , it time to go home right? He guessed .

Baking his things ,  he was already at the company gate , walking to the car , he heard footsteps behind him, and if he was sure it was women heels, he arrived and quickly driven away.

...............

He opened the door for his house and put the keys on the counter, he was expecting Historia to be sleeping at this hour, that what he was thinking about, but it wasn't what he saw .

Well , she was sleeping, but on the couch instead, and the tv was playing, and in-front of her was a big bile of uneaten popcorn, he sighed and smiled .

Walking to her , putting one arm under her head the other one under her knees , he walked her to there room to sleep the rest of night together.

Omg guys!! It's been too long since i last update! Like 4 months or so ?I'm so sorry , it's  been a difficult time for me and I'm so thankful for you understanding , please leave a vote a comments , bey guys ✌🏻🤟🏻🤘🏻.