Her Wrath |Completed| ✔️

Autorstwa Mi-M-Ab

HIGHEST RANKINGS: #3 in Suspense. #47 in Chicklit. #1 in Company. #8 in Hatred. #1 in Payback. #8 in Ex. #2... Więcej

A/N
Cast
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Some More?
Extra Chapter 1

Epilogue

20.6K 582 107
Autorstwa Mi-M-Ab

Unedited.

5 years later.

Tyrone Argyros POV

"Mama, Egan come?" Quinn asked, grabbing his mother's dress, tugging at it slightly to get her attention while his beautiful turquoise orbs staring hopefully into hers.

"Yes, baby, Egan will be coming anytime now." She replied, playing with his soft hair slightly before pulling him on her lap.

Egan, Eden, and Jacob were coming to spend the summer vacation with us before going back to Canada to finish their study. Egan will be finishing next year while the boys are going to graduate the year after.

He made sure to teach them so they all stay in the same level until the end, he said that he didn't want to leave them behind, and they weren't about to let him leave without them.

"Inn miss Egan." He said pouting while snuggling to his mother's chest, he still has a problem with pronouncing his name, so he calls himself 'Inn'. Zelda chuckled at his dramatic antics. "But you just saw him few days ago, honey." She said kissing his dark hair.

It was true, we went to a vacation few days ago to Canada and brought the kids with us since they were complaining how they missed their brothers. However my little boy seems to take after his elder brother when it comes to being prone to attracting attention, he was complaining that he didn't have enough time with them because they were too preoccupied with the others.

"But he not pay attention me, right papa?" He complained looking at me this time, we were sitting on the balcony I looked at Zelda for help because I knew exactly where this was going to. He would find an excuse to be sad with my answer no matter how I answered, it was his way of guilt-trip me to help him out of his punishments in the future. He is a master of manipulation, but I was not going into that trap again.

Zelda laughed, knowing exactly what was going on in my mind, then she circled her arms around his tiny body, bringing him closer to her. "Don't worry, my little charmer, you'll see him soon." She assured, caressing his back slowly, soothingly.

"Momma! Dia say I not play with them." I sighed, here comes another troublemaker.

"And what exactly did you do to get that treatment?" Zelda asked, looking tenderly with a hint of amusement she tried to conceal with the stern look she was supporting.

Cy was obsessed with pranking his sisters which always leads to him being kicked out of their floor.

After Zelda's revenge was completed we moved into a bigger house, with much vaster lands where we built The Second House close to ours.

The only difference is that we made it into a multiple buildings instead of one to make sure that the young adults can enjoy there privacy away from the kids prying eyes. Same goes with our house, we built a five story house where it was decided into floors, the fifth was Zelda and my floor, the fourth was for girls, the third for boys, the seconds is for games and whatever is related to fun from theatre to gyms, pools and all those stuff. While the first floor was for the guests, especially when our families come for a vacation, I'm holding a meeting, or when the kids' friends are coming over for sometime.

Zelda was a bit more comfortable of letting non-family members into the house, even though it was only a bunch of people she did a thoroughly background check on, it was still a progress I'm not going to deny.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Cy looked at his mother with his infamous I-did-a-mistake-but-I'm-going-to-wiggle-my-way-out-of-it-with-my-cute-pout look. Zelda chuckled at him. "I'm not going to interfere in that, son. You did a mistake, they are allowed to punish you the way they deem fit." She told him.

It was a rule in our house that whomever wronged anyone that someone who was wronged is allowed to punish them however they like.

He was about to object when a all too familiar voice sounded from our balcony. "Mom, dad!" Three voices said at the same time, and we were tackled in a hug.

The boys kissed our cheeks and Zelda's forehead when we broke the hug. "My musketeers, how have you been? How was your flight? Why are you late? You were supposed to be here an hour ago. Was there any problems?" Zelda bombarded them with questions with a concerned look.

"We're okay, mom. Our flight landed on time, but we had problems arriving here on time because of the accumulated snow on the way here." Egan explained, putting her mind at ease before picking the squealing little charmer that was practically begging for his attention.

"How're my little champions?" Egan tickled him and Cy.

In no time the others came too and tackled them in hugs before sitting down on the couches. "Where are uncles?" Asked Jacob.

"Oh, they'll be here soon. They went out to do some business related stuff, but they said they'll be here in no time." Zelda replied.

Zelda and Jason talked a week after that night, and solved all their differences. They restored their relationship as siblings, and we're all living happily together. There are houses of Brandon and Jason in our premises, not far from our houses.

"Jacob, Eden!" Squealed a little voice before running to their sides and hugging them tightly before pampering their faces with kisses.

"Agnes Russell!" Boomed Egan, angrily.

Agnes immediately tensed before prying herself from them, and looked at him intimidatingly.

I saw how he ushered for her to come to his side with his eyes which she did without a second thought. She sat on the two place couch that was occupied by him. "What did I tell you about hugging men?" He whispered in her ear, but Zelda and I heard him because he was close. She mumbled a low 'sorry'. He looked away, and started engaging in a conversation with his siblings.

Egan was always so possessive of the little Russell from their first encounter, and it only increased with the years they spent unseparated.

Zelda and I didn't have anything against their relationship, we were rather glad that he chose her of all people. Not that they were of age to be involved in any kind of relationships neither were they official yet. However, he made sure to let others know she was his, and she either didn't object or simply didn't understand the hints yet.

I'm looking forward to see how their story will go in the near future.

"Mama, I'm scared." Came the sleepy voice of Camellia.

"Come here honey." Zelda beckoned her to her. "What's wrong? Another bad dream?" Zelda asked when the little girl was nestled close her with her head on her chest. Camellia nodded with tears in her eyes.

Zelda never erased her memories, she was just telling that to Mason to torment him further. She was going to take the girl in without even him asking because she was an innocent victim of abuse for years. It's not her fault that her parents were greedy bastards.

However after a year of her stay here with constant nightmares of her mother beating her and locking her in a room full of 'beasts' as she calls darkness. She fainted one day, and when she woke, she had no memory of the past four years of her life.

The doctors said that due to the heavy trauma those memories inflicted on her in the shape of nightmares her brain chose to protect her by erasing every memory she had of her existence before she met the Argyros'. That's why she remembered only them, no one else, not even her ever loving father.

It was like heavens were on Zelda's side that the little girl forgot on her own record.

Only recently those nightmares ignited again, and since then she hates darkness because she thinks that beasts were going to come out of the darkness and take her away.

There was an electricity blockage few months ago, and she kept on screaming in the time the workers were fixing it and seeing why the backing system didn't work, until she fainted. The doctors said that the darkness triggered her fear of darkness and the nightmares once more.

Zelda then put stars lighting in every corner of her room, and made sure that even if the electricity goes off again that her room stays lit at all time, even in daylight. However, and even though they're not as frequent as before, she still has those nightmares from time to time.

"You're okay, Camy?" Asked Eyton, with a worried expression, stroking her hair soothingly while Zelda lulled her to sleep.

Eyton was the only one that could truly comfort her after Zelda, she would always seek him when she is having troubles of breathing because of those nightmares.

"Uhum." She mumbled before sleep took over her. Eyton sat there on the edge of the couch still looking at her tenderly.

I regarded him with a smile.

My kids sure have it bad for those little angles.

A/ N

Hey, my lovelies! How are you all?

So this is goodbye, I really hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Don't worry though, I'll be making some sequels about the children, just not now because I have some other works to finish, but who knows maybe I get inspiration for their stories and start them faster than I'm planning.

Thank you so very much for each and everyone for all the love and support you showed me throughout this journey. Thank you for those who read, voted, commented, and added my story to their reading lists. I really am forever grateful to all of you amazing people.

I can't believe I actually finished this story! Oh, and I'll be editing it soon enough.

I'll be updating 'Golden Hearts' as frequently as I can after this, I hope you enjoy and support it and my other stories just like you did this.

Hope you enjoy the update, and see you on my other stories.

Stay happy and safe, bye bye my lovelies.

Mi-M-Ab.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.5M 93.9K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...
755K 42.7K 47
After a car accident leaves Riley Perez in a coma, she wakes up in the hospital a year later. With the absence of the memories of her loved ones, she...
1M 27.2K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
506K 13.7K 33
The most dangerous people are those who have nothing to lose. Norman Blackford, the 22 year old self made billionaire playboy, literally lived by thi...