For Better or For Never (Sequ...

By Jalesia_

Interracial ♥ More

For better or for never? Sequel To My Vanilla Boy
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Not An update
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Part 1
Chapter 23 Part 2/3
Chapter 23 Part 3/3
Epilogue
I need a favor...
Do me a fave
Do me a favor...
Do Me a Favor
Check In ♥

Chapter 17

14.3K 557 278
By Jalesia_

I JUMPED AHEAD TWO MONTHS YOU GUYS!!!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Cameron POV

"Since I'm going to sign Maddy up for school, and having lunch with our mothers today, I packed you some lunch." Aleyah says handing me a bag. "You're gonna love it babe!" she smiles. Everything with Aleyah has been absolutely PERFECT. The whole divorce crap is over and everything has been perfect since my birthday two months ago. We even went to Florida two weeks ago to Disney Land for Maddy's fourth birthday. I can't believe the improvement our relationship has made.

"Aw thanks baby. What is it?"

"Don't open it until lunch. And I want you to call me after you're done." she smiles. She had this beautiful glow to her lately.

"Okay babe, as you wish. Kiss Maddy and Nolan for me whenver they wake up. And I really wish I could join you in signing her up for 4K."

"It's alright baby, I'll tell you all about it when you call me after your lunch."

"Alright, well I will call you in a little darling. Don't let our mothers rub off on you too much."

"I won't." she laughs following me to the door, and opens it for me. "Behave."

"You know I will baby. I love you." I kiss her.

"I love you too." she smiles shutting the door behind me. See? Perfect!

"Mr. Phillips you have a meeting with Theo McClintock in less than five minutes. Your father called and requested you send him records immediately."

"Oh boy." I take a sip of my coffee as we board the elevator.

"Your mom sent you a list of things she wants you to get her for her birthday and she said to make sure you don't remind her of her age, and she will be sure to act surprised. Aleyah told me to remind you about your lunch and to call her right after. She needs you to pick Maddy up from dance class right after work because she will be with Rayna for dinner, and Nolan will be with Aleyah's parents."

"Thank you Mindy. If you don't mind, pick up those gifts, and go onto my laptop and you can send my Dad those records. This meeting might last til lunch."

"No problem sir." She turns on her heels as I walk into the meeting room.

"Mr. McClintock," I shake hands with him. He was a black man, pretty buff to be pushing fifty, as I read in his portfolio. "Sorry for running a little late."

"No problem, Mr. Phillips, I would like you to meet my daughter in law. This is Stacy. She is my assistant and I never make a deal without her." he steps aside revealing a goddess. My mouth went dry for a second. She tall and skinny, probably played basketball in high school. Light skinned, and brown and black hair. Her black pencil skirt complimented her long shiny legs.

"Hello Mr. Phillips, I have read great things about your business, and I look forward to working with you if my father in law approves." she nods shaking my hand.

"Thank you, and please call me Cameron." I smile. I didn't wanna seem like I was flirting because I wasn't, but this girl is absolutely stunning. She's no Aleyah, because quite frankly no girl could ever compare, but she was stunning. I pull out her chair for her. "Thank you."

"Alright," I sit down. "Let's get right to it." the whole time we discussed the statistics of Phillips Inc, and how they would benefit from becoming an ally of mine.

"Back in Texas, we didn't have-"

"Wait y'all are from Texas?"

"Yes we are." Mr. McClintock says.

"My wife is from Texas."

"Wife?" Stacy says. "I mean- who is she." she clears her throat.

"Aleyah. Aleyah Tate. Well Phillips now." I shrug. The room went completely still.

"Um, that's lovely." Her father finally says. "But, back to business." he says with a weird tone in his voice. "It's a deal." he sticks out his hand.

"But I didn't even tell you about-"

"It's fine. We will take the offer." Stacy adds.

"Well alright then." I smile shaking his hand. That was weird. After signing some papers they immediately left, saying they had to meet up with other people.

"Sir, I got all of the gifts sent to your mom, and they will be at her doorstep the morning of her birthday. Your father said he's very impressed and to let him know how the deal with the McClintocks went. And don't forget about the lunch Aleyah packed for you. She sent me three reminders in the past hour."

"Alrighty. Thanks Mindy." I head to my office and open the bag pulling out all the contents. After eating the sandwich she packed for me, I reached into the pocket looking for a spoon, but I found something else instead. A ziploc bag, and inside it was a stick like object I turn it around. A pregnancy test. Positive. My heart skipped a beat as a smile spread across my face. I dial her number on my phone.

"Hey baby." she answers.

Aleyah POV

"I knew it!" Cameron yells into the phone. "I knew there was something more beautiful about you. Baby you're glowing, and that's why. I'm so happy for us baby!"

"CONGRATULATIONS!" My Mom and His Mom yell.

"Thanks you guys." I just knew he was smiling. He's been on me about another baby for a minute now. After listening to him talk about how happy he was I was finally able to hang up.

"Well he seems happy." I laugh.

"Yeah but are you?" His mom says.

"Yes ma'am I am. It's just another great blessing. Things are finally looking up for us." I smile.

"Aw. I'm happy for you two. The family back in Texas is gonna be excited. They've been killing me about seeing you and the kids." My mom smiles.

"Maybe you all should go visit." His mom adds.

"Oh I don't know if Cameron would want to do that. He's not really even into traveling."

"Honey, Cam kisses the ground you walk on." his Mom laughs. "trust me, if it's anything I know about Phillips boys, it's they are suckers for what their woman wants." she takes a sip of her drink.

"I will ask him." I laugh. "I think it would be fun." I say more to myself. Not sure if that's a good idea with the history I have there. But I wouldn't want Maddy and Nolan to grow up without knowing my side of the family.

"Oh my God you're pregnant again?" Rayna yells as we ate our dinner at the local seafood place. I've been craving seafood, and I hate seafood honestly.

"Yes I am." I rub my belly. "Isn't it nice?"

"Ugh I'm so jealous. I want Leilanni to have a sibling, but Trey doesn't right now!"

"Rayna, you have the vagina. You make the rules. Put your foot down." I laugh.

"Yeah tell me how this sounds will ya, 'Trey get in here and impregnate me right now!'" she laughs.

"Sounds like you want a baby, and you need to make that clear if that's what you really want!"

"You know what, you're right. We are going to have sex tonight. And he isn't going to pull out, cause I'm not gonna let him. I'm gonna wipe it off and shove it in there myself if-"

"Oh my goodness!" I laugh. This is why I love Rayna. Once I walk through the front door Cameron attacks me.

"There is my beautiful wife!" he smiles picking me up. "Oh I'm so happy to have another little swirl baby crawling around real soon!" he kisses me. I'm pretty excited myself. "Let's go celebrate. Maddy and Nolan are asleep." he kisses my neck carrying me upstairs.

"Cameron, I can walk." I laugh.

"Yeah but you're too angelic to have to ya know." He laughs. After having sex like twice we lay in bed cuddling.

"Did you have a good day at work?" I ask running my fingers through his hair as he lay in between my legs with his head on my chest.

"Yeah made a very solid partnership that's gonna make us millions!"

"Yeah with who?"

"These people from Texas. You may know them. They're McClintocks." he says. My stomach did a back flip and I swear my heart may have stopped. McClintock the same family that made sure their son and his friends didn't have to spend a day in jail after what they did to me. Their son. Jay McClintock. That bastard. "Aleyah?" Cameron snaps me out of my thoughts. He was looking at me worriedly. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking."

"You know them?"

"All too well." I nod. "Too well."

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Ahhhhhh snapppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!! What yall think of this Stacy hoe? lol What do you guys think about the guy that made Aleyah the way she is, showing his ugly head? lol

Comment Comment Comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 6.9K 27
✦ just read it ✦ ✦ [Completed 2015] ✦
265K 15.5K 38
𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 & 𝐈 .. (2 books in 1)
23.2K 919 14
𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵.
91.3K 2.1K 32
'ι ѕαנ∂ ιм тнє σиє иσт тнє тωσ'