αͺ₯π•œπ•šπ•£π•šπ•“π•’π•œπ•¦ π• π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•™οΏ½...

By UchihaTrash1

αͺ₯ KiriBaku oneshots, mostly consisting of fluff, but some angst. Trigger warnings are in applicable chapters... More

Pick Up Line
First Meeting
Sleepy
Cuddles
Nervous(Prequel to Pick Up Line)
Coffee
Injury Part One
Date Night(Part Two of Coffee)
Injury Part Two
Demon
Pocky(Part 2 of Pick Up Line)
Valentine's Day
Sleepover
Childhood Friends
Flower Shop
Okinawa Part One
Okinawa Part Two
Alternate Universe
Skirt
You Know You Want Me(Contest)
College Party
KIRIBAKU WEEK #1-The Trojan Horse
KIRIBAKU WEEK #2- Scars
KIRIBAKU WEEK #3-Dumpling
MeiMei-20K Special(Part One)
Red Riot Hood
Nightmare (KiriBaku Month #1)
Training(KiriBaku Month #2)
Pool Party
MeiMei (Part 2)
The "L Word"
Truth | Part One
Baku-Birthday
Backstage
"Friend"
Shark | Part One
Hey

1K Special-Anniversary

4.6K 150 216
By UchihaTrash1

Sorry this is late... I got grounded for threatening to throw my brother off of Niagara Falls. This chapter is over twice the length of the usual ones, so get ready for it. Also, mega floof. So. Much. Floof. Hope you enjoy!

\(•-•)/
~Bakugo's POV~

I was pulled out of my sleep by the scent of breakfast coming through the door and getting stronger.

"Katsuki! Wake up babe, " a familiar voice cooed.

"Ei? What time is it?" I groaned as I blinked my eyes open.

"Happy anniversary Katsu!" Eijirou cheered as I sat up.

Eijirou and I have been married for a year now. He's the only guy I've ever dated. He's the perfect person for me and I don't really know what I'd do without him at this point. I'm pretty insufferable sometimes and he still sticks with me through everything.

He placed a tray of food down in my lap and I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Oh, thanks Ei!" I said, genuinely beaming at him.

I looked down at the plate of food. There was bacon, scrambled eggs, and two fluffy pancakes that were dotted with chocolate chips.

I really did love it when he cooked for me, especially when it was good. Being the one who usually cooks, it's nice to have someone else does it.

Eijirou isn't naturally the best chef, but it usually turns out alright when he tries. Whenever he did though, I felt special knowing that he tried just for me.

He giggled in anticipation and crawled over to the other side of the bed to sit next to me.

"Is it good? Did I do good?" He said, still giggling.

"Hold on a sec I just woke up," I grumbled, "how long have you been awake for?"

"Three hours," he said, his voice suddenly turning serious.

I whipped my head over to him, a look of concern played on my face.

"Three hours? What the hell were you up for three hours for?"

"I had to get everything ready!" He whined, "Speaking of, when do you think you'll be ready to leave?"

"Leave? And go where?" I said as I took a bite out of a strip of bacon.

"Oh... I made reservations," he giggled.

"Gimmie an hour," I said.

He nodded and pressed a kiss to my cheek. He rested his head on my shoulder and grabbed the remote, clicking on the tv.

I heard gentle humming over the noise of the tv as I ate my food. As I began to feel more and more awake, I finished off the last of my food. Eijirou stood up and began walking out of the room.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked, missing the extra warmth on my shoulder.

"Letting you get dressed. You usually get all embarrassed when I watch you, " he said smiling, "And I have to go call our ride."

I gave him a small look of confusion before he chuckled and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Eijiroooouu, " I whined.

He is extremely vulnerable to that voice and I'm well aware of it. That's why I use it to my advantage on a very regular basis.

He suddenly poked his head back in the door and hummed in response.

"Gimmie a kiss, " I said.

He happily bounced over to me and gave me a peck on the nose before moving down to my lips, brushing them with his own as he locked his ruby eyes with mine. The look he gave me made my heart skip in anticipation and my breath hitched in the back of my throat.

He cupped my cheek in his hand and connected our lips. I inhaled deeply, relishing the soft feeling of his lips moving against mine. I ran my hands up his bare chest to swing my arms around his shoulders.

I broke the kiss but didn't pull away. Instead, I pressed my forehead against his and listened to him breathe for a moment.

I could stay like this forever...

Never wanting something to end but knowing it has to anyway is a crushing feeling, but I knew I could have this whenever I wanted it.

"Go get ready babe..." Ei whispered. He stood and walked out of the room to where I'm guessing his shirt was since I hadn't seen it all morning.

I nodded and pulled away, sliding off of the bed and walking over to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I made my way to the closet. I unbuttoned my nightshirt(that I only wore because Ei liked it) and threw it onto the bed.

I signed loudly as I sifted through the many clothes on my side of the closet.

I chuckled as I ran my thumb over a hanger that was holding up some white overall shorts.

He loves it when I wear cute stuff like this... I thought.

I smirked to myself and pulled it off of the hanger along with a baby blue tee.

After sliding the clothes on and admiring myself in the mirror for just a few seconds, I brushed my hair over to one side and put on my wedding ring.

The fond memories behind the beautiful ring brought a smile to my face and I felt myself blush from pure joy.

"Katsuki?" I spun around to look at the source of the sound.

Eijirou stood in the doorway, his beaming smile lighting up the room.

"You can come in. I'm done now, " I said, turning back to the mirror.

I suddenly felt myself being lifted up from the ground and twirled around in the air.

"I'M SO GLAD I MARRIED YOU KATSUKI! YOU'RE SO PRETTY AND CUTE AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Eijirou yelled as he buried his face in my neck and spun us around.

"EIJIROU PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU DROP ME!"

"Whatever you say Katsu!" he sang as he stopped spinning and dropped us both down on the bed.

He stood between my legs and littered my neck with kisses while giggling, causing me to do the same.

"Eijirou stop! You're gonna leave marks," I said laughing.

"Oh? But I thought you liked it when I left marks on you, "

"Not now!" I said as I kissed him on the forehead and rolled from underneath him.

"Shouldn't we be going? You said we had a ride, "

"Yeah, they're outside. C'mon, " he responded, taking my hand in his and leading us to the front door.

We grabbed out shoes on the way out and put them on, and I only just then noticed how nice Eijirou looked.

He had on a black shirt with a thick crimson jacket over top with ripped black jeans.

"You never told me where we're going. Can't be anywhere fancy," I thought out loud.

Eijirou shook his head in response.

"You're gonna have to wait and see! Besides, I know you hate fancy places, " he said.

He was right, they were far too stuck up for my taste.

I nodded and we walked out of the door. I took Ei's hand in mine, interlocking our fingers.

Ei led me down the driveway where there was a bright red Audi R8 in the driveway waiting for us.

"Who the hell's car is that?" I asked, looking up at Eijirou.

"Oh yeah! That's yours now."

"WHAT? NO THE FUCK YOU DID NOT BUY ME A CAR!"

"Yes, I did,"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SAVING FOR THIS?"

"Long time. Worth it though, "

I internally squealed and Eijirou dropped the keys in my hand. I ran towards the car as fast as I could and opened the door to the driver's seat, hoping in and pressing the engine button and cranking up the radio.

"GET IN BITCH WE'RE GOING SHOPPING, " I said as Ei slowly made his way over to the car.

"So are you gonna move or should I just tell you where to go because we are not going shopping, " he spoke calmly and put on his seatbelt.

"You can just tell me because I am never letting you drive this car in a million years, "

"Figures, " he said as I pulled out of the driveway.

\(•-•)/

As Eijirou kept giving me directions and we got closer to what I'm guessing was our destination, the area we were in and the shops we drove past became more and more familiar.

I could really say where I knew this place from though. Maybe in passing or shopping around the area, but the memory was so distant and fading that I couldn't tell.

"Alright, park here!" Eijirou said, his voice giggly and excited.

As I pulled into a parking space, the memory of the plaza came flooding back to me.

We had our first date as boyfriends here. I remember the night vividly and often think about it when I'm alone. It was one of the best times I've ever had. Of course, I wouldn't ever tell a single soul that Especially not Eijirou... It would go straight to his head.

I let out a content sigh and Ei just grinned at me like there was no tomorrow.

He had already gotten out of the car and opened my door, gently grabbing my hand and helping me up. For the record, I didn't need help and am perfectly capable of getting out of a car, but i was enjoying myself too much to say anything.

We walked into the independent cafe and immediately hit a wall of the smell of pastries and freshly brewed coffee.

Looking around the place, I noticed absolutely nothing had changed. There might have been some new employees(though I don't pay much attention to people) but all the furniture was in the same place, the same station was playing quietly over the radio, the menu appeared the same, and about the same number of people were there.

It wasn't a very secluded location and people seem to enjoy the air around an independent cafe much more than a chain one, so this place had become fairly popular. There were about ten or so people sitting around quietly who were reading or working at chatting to each other.

I took a seat at an empty table up against the window by the door.

"What do you want? I'll order for us, " Ei asked, standing over the table.

"Same as always, " I said.

he nodded and slowly walked over to the counter, where a blonde girl with blue eyes was humming loudly and waiting to take an order.

I watched as Ei pointed to the menu and the pastry display as he ordered. I tapped my fingers on the table and waited for him to finish when I realized he was taking a bit longer than he should.

I looked over and noticed that the barista was taking her sweet damn time bending over to get that bagel.

I wasn't surprised that she was trying to pick Ei up honestly. It's happened before, and it's obvious he's a real price of work.

So, was this completely expected? Yes. Am I still mad about it? Hell yes.

I stood up suddenly from my seat and walked over to where Eijirou was standing and waiting for his bagel, looking completely oblivious to the woman trying to seduce him.

Nice to know he only has eyes for me... I guess.

I put on the most innocent and non-threatening face I possibly could at that moment and looped my arms around Eijirou's left one.

"Katsuki? What are you doing, " he asked, looking down at me.

I shot him a glare that basically told him to shut the fuck up while a smile was still played across my lips. He shrugged and turned back to the counter, where the barista was finishing up our drinks.

She turned around, drinks in hand and looked right at Eijirou.

"You know, caramel mochas are my favorite dr—oh? Who are—"

"I'm his husband actually," I said in the sweetest voice I could.

"Thanks so much mister... Misa? Hm, what a strange name for a grown man," I continued, looking up at Eijirou who looked as if he was about to fall over laughing.

"Well uh... thanks I guess!" Ei said between laughs, taking the drinks and bagel from her hands.

We both walked away, leaving her standing at the counter with a bright red face. I couldn't really tell if it was from anger or embarrassment, but a part of me had hoped it was both.

We made it back to our table and sat down, drinking out coffee, sharing the bagel and chatting about whatever.

\(•-•)/

About an hour passed, our drinks were finished and the conversation died down. We were about ready to leave.

"You're not too full, are you? We've still got places to be," Eijirou asked, standing up and walking to throw away our trash.

"Nah, I could eat. Why? " I responded curiously.

Once again, he didn't respond. He only grinned at me and grabbed my hand, leading me back to the car.

\(•-•)/

About twenty minutes, six Panic! At the Disco songs, and lots of laughs later, we got to the next place where Ei told me to park.

I'd figured out where we were going about halfway there, but that didn't stop me from being extremely excited about it.

We were at my favorite restaurant. I loved it because it was simple and the food was pretty varied. Nothing was fancy and you could bring a whole lot of people and eat good food for relatively cheap.

The employees knew us by name at this point and expected us there once a week. We tried to get a new order every time since it was hard to choose a favorite and they had new specials every week.

Best shit in town.

When we walked in, there was already a booth reserved for us. We said hi to everyone and made our way to our booth, only to find three people already sitting in it. People I recognized.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING HERE?" I yelled as I saw them.

Pinky, Dunce Face, Soy Sauce. In that order.

Ei laughed because he knew that I was secretly excited to see them though... I haven't seen them in person for a little over a month.

"CONGRATS BLASTY YOU MADE IT FOR A WHOLE YEAR," Dunce Face yelled.

"Tch... Whatever, " I said and pushed down the blush that threatened to show on my face.

We sat down and watched as the rest of them looked over and discussed the menu. Ei and I already knew it well enough, so we just waited.

"So, Soy Sauce, " I spoke finally.

He looked up from the menu as he heard his 'name'.

"Which one of you idiots proposed and when's the wedding, "

"How the hell did you know? You didn't tell him yet did you?" Kaminari said and nudged Sero in the arm.

Sero shook his head with a confused look on his face and they both turned back to me.

"The rings, " I said, pointing to their hands.

They'd been dating for a while and I've been waiting for one of them to pop the damn question already. I'm sure they'd tell us, so I was more confused than they were.

"Oh... Well, I proposed to Denki two weeks ago. The wedding is in July, "

"July?! That's in three months!" Ei spoke up.

We had our wedding in April during the mankai season. I had to admit, three months is a really short time to plan a wedding, but those needs won't want anything fancy.

"Well yeah... But we already picked a venue and stuff, " Kami said quietly.

"Fucking idiots..." Mina whispered under her breath.

"Anyway, they were planning on telling you today, but you ruined the surprise, " she continued, glaring at me.

"Don't look at me like that! Not my fault that I'm an observer, "

She continued glaring anyway.

\(•-•)/

This ended really awkwardly but it was getting too damn long so I had to end it \(•~•')/ Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this super long and fluffy chapter as a thank you for your support!! I'll see you again soon! *kiss kiss*

Word Count: 2,631

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 114 20
Du brauchst ein Cover? Schau's dir an! Du mΓΆchtest Cover machen und ein Feedback erhalten? Schau's dir an!
434K 13.7K 62
after finding her mother dead in her living room, y/n loses all hope and ends her life in the process however she wakes up again but is in the body o...
195K 1.5K 52
It's just Bakugou one shots bakugou will always bottom so don't ask for him to top
76.8K 1.1K 37
the place where kiribaku is canon uwu !completed!