Marinette The Princess of Chi...

By Lazy_Bacon112

I'm not good at righting description, so hope you like the one I came up with. Marinette is the princess... More

School Suprise
The Sleepover!!!
Going to the Airport
The Private Jet part 2
Old Friends and Relatives !!!
Free Rest of the Day
The Meeting!
Sorry
Secrets
I Got Tagged😢
Where Is My Class?! ( this is a short chapter)
A/N
please vote...
Voting!
Results!
School....Well Escaping School (Part 1)
A/N pls read is sorta important, but important
I have a question
Past and Nino's Desperate Call for Help from the Demons
Im planning on making the book
please read...and sorry for not updating lately
the bitter (yet sweet) end

The Private Jet part 1!!!

8.6K 145 105
By Lazy_Bacon112

Marinette's POV
We were finally at the airport. I jumped out doing a twirl when I landed. Everyone looked at me surprised because I am the most clumsiest person they know. Anyways, as soon as Chloe and Lila saw us all get out of a limo they freaked, but they then saw Adrian, and probably thought he let us go with him in MY limo.
The teacher then told us that we are going in a private jet. And, Lila just had to open her big mouth... Ugh. The following is the result.
" I am the one that got us the limo, so you guys can thank ME," Lila said waiting for thank you's, but only got unamused looks.
"Well that is rude, I do something nice, and you don't even thank me," She says in frustration.
" Lila stop lying I'm the one that got us the privete jet, as for the limo," I said as Lila's and Chloe's faces whent into pure shock.
" Ha, you are probably, so poor now that you are living in the streets I bet you are even lying because who would be nice enough to give enough money for a privete jet and a limo," Chloe said while smirking.
I smirk back and reply, " Well first my family is just fine, and second my daddy~ paid for us" I then flipped my hair in their faces, and walk off towards the jet. Here's an easy way to put it everyone had shocked looks on their faces.
We got on the jet, and Miss. Bustier was explaining thing.
" I am about to tell you who you are going to be partners with, they will be the ones you go everywhere with when we are going places like the great wall. You will also be sharing a room with your partner," Miss. Bustier explains.
"These are the partners. ( I can finally make my ships happen and Chloe can't do anything about it,oh and there are all king sized beds, and sadly there are only one in each room well all except one there is a twin sized, but that can be for Chloe) Mylene and Ivan, Sabrina and Max, Kim and Alix, Alya and Nino, Rose and Juleka, Nathaniel and Lila, Chloe is on her own, and Adrian and Marinette, any questions, oh who am I kidding we are not switching partners," Miss. Bustier thought and said, but the class only heard what she was saying not what she was thinking.
After Chloe's tamper tantrum we all started to play truth or dare again, and sense we left of on my turn...well~
" Truth or dare," All the girls say smirking.
" Um, dare?," I say a bit nervous.
They all smirk. I regret my answer.
" Kiss Adrian!!! 😏," They all say still smirking!!!
At that moment, Chloe and Lila were screaming, and Adrian and I were red tomatoes maybe even too ripe tomatoes because we were a dark bright red.
I turn to Adrian and ask if he is ok with it, he nods. I kiss him. ( I am not explaining that kiss I leave that to you to imagine) when the kiss ended all I remember was somebody scream my name, and I'm guessing I fainted. Like that does not happen alot when I woke up which was like an hour later I saw everyone doing karaoke, so I went over to join them. When the song ended I grabbed Alya, Alix, and Juleka. We sang DDU- DU DDU-DU by BLACKPINK.

When we were done everyone was stunned that I could sing. Wow talk about faith.
Then Chloe, Lila, and poor Sabrina walk up, and say, "let's have a sing off the boys will vote each round they will have an option of 0-20 points you girls against us 3".
"Ok," All the other girls say.
" Great we will go first, Sabrina go sit down over there with those losers," Chloe commands.
" Alright Chloe," Sabrina says, then sits with us.
They sing Number 1 from Victorious.

"That was hard to watch," I say as I look at the boys.
"So what do we get, I bet 20," Chloe says.
" Um, no you damaged my hearing!!!," Alya yells.
" Well your not voting," Lila sneers.
" Do you want us to be honest," Kim asks.
" Yes!!!," Chloe yells.
"Well then I say a 6," Kim says trying to be nice.
" Yeah we agree," The other boys say.
" So, right now you have 36 points," Max says.
" It is still probably higher, then what they will get," Lila says smirking.
This time I grab Alya, Rose and Meylene. We sing POP/STARS by K/DA ft. Madison Beer, (G) i-DLE, Jaira Burns

" So what do we get," I ask in a sweet and innocent voice.
"20," The boys Answered. I look at Adrian, and he is blushing? That is weird what happened.
"Adrian what happened," I ask.
"You," He mummbles, but I did not hear it clearly.
"What was that?," I ask with one eyebrow raised.
" Nothing," He say quickly.
" You guys have 120 points," Max says. I smirk.
" What about we do a solo round," I suggest. They nod.
" Ok Sabrina what you sing," I ask.
" Ok!," She says, and gets up on stage.
She sings Sweet but a Psycho by AVA MAX.

"She sings a lot better then you 2," I comment.
" Ugh whatever because that means she can beat you," Chloe whisper- yells.
"What do I get," Sabrina asks sweetly.
There were 3, nineteens, 1,tweenty, and 2 tens.
"Ok the total number of points for your team is 133," Max tells Sabrina BLUSHING!!! I think I got a new ship. I could tell the other girls saw the blush too, because they were all ether fangirling or smirking.
" One minute I will be right back," I go to a room, and change while I'm at it I do my hair too. I put my hair down. I put on earrings with a red rose as the main part. I put on a white with a slight bit of pink purse on. I put on a black floral skirt. A blue strapy, floral shirt. And I wear light blue high heels.

I come out, and everyone is staring at me, wide- eyed on how I look for one, and two how I am walking in high heels. I get up on stage and am about to sing This Little Girl by Cady Groves, but is interrupted by Lila.
"Marinette, you are such a slut," Lila yelled.
Everyone expected me to run out crying, but no I got the microphone and the romote, and changed the song to S.L.U.T by Bea Miller.

Everyone was surprised at how I handled that.
"So what do I get," I ask extremely nervous to what I was going to get.
I got 2, twentys, 3, nineteens, and 2, thirteens.
" Your team know got's 224 points," Max says.
"The next one is another solo," Chloe demands.
" Who do you guys send for this round," Alix asks.
" Sabrina," Lila and Chloe say at the same time.
" We send Marinette," Alya shouts while jumping.
" But guys I have been in all the rounds," I say tiered.
" Common for the last round, then we can go to bed," The girls say.
" Fine, but don't blame me if I sleep in," I say exhausted.
Sabrina goes on stage, and sings Good Enough by little mix.

By the end of the song Sabrina was crying. Max and I ran up to her. She calmed down, and went back to her seat.
After that the boys just voted 20,and the girls agreed, then something unexpected happened.
" Can I join your team you guys were, so nice to me when I broke down, and Chloe and Lila did not even care, so please, I am very sorry for the way I treated you," Sabrina said tears threatening to stream down her face.
I went up to her, hugged her, and said, " Of course!" She hugged back.
I then went up on stage because Sabrina had earned her old team points. And that means they have 253 points now, so I went up on stage, and sang finally... This Little Girl by Cady Groves.

"Remind me to never mess with Marinette," I hear Sabrina whisper to Alya.
And just to scare them I say coldly, " I can hear you, ya know" That I can see sent shivers down everybodys backs. I could not hold the act, I fell to the floor laughing. Everyone looked at me like I was a maniac at first, but then they caught on, and started laughing too.
"So what did I get," I ask.
I got 3, nineteens, and 3 twentys.
" You guys got a score of 341 making you guys the winners," Max says.
"Yay," We yell.
" Ridiculous utterly ridiculous!!!," Chloe screams.
" Good night, tomorrow, we can do the same thing, but the boys sing, and the girls vote, and we can make the boys winning team go against 4 girls from the girls winning team!!!," I say excitedly, then walk to the room me and Adrian are sharing for the jet.
"Ok!!!," They say excitedly then walk off.

Hey everybody, sorry I have not been posting I started another book called Watching Miraculous Ladybug 🐱🐞. My best friend has been nagging me too write that book more than this, but I did not listen, and she continues to nag. I don't really care although it is annoying. I loved writing this chapter, and I hope you loved reading it. Bye bye!!!

Word count:1607

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.5K 14
so I decided to make a fanfiction where Marinette is poison Ivy's daughter. And before you ask the father is unknown. She is taken away from poison I...
4.3K 235 13
After the heroes have defeated Monarch, Marinette went to another country to focus on her study and to start her new life. Finally, after she graduat...
4.6K 268 10
"I don't know Marinette, can you handle going that far out in the country?" Dad questioned, obviously with doubts on his mind,"why don't you just go...
39.7K 958 17
This story is now considered completed and will not be continued. Marinette is turning 16 which means she can finally come home to China. Her entir...