New member of the family(Bill...

Oleh Palepeony13

Guess who came back to gravity falls, the twins Mabel and Dipper. They came to spend all summer with their un... Lebih Banyak

Welcome back to gravity falls
Forest walk
Bill Cipher
Strange feelings?
Right or wrong
Just me

Entering the forest

72 0 1
Oleh Palepeony13

Dipper' s POV

I put on my jacket and shoes. Head down stairs, my uncle greets me with a plate of pancakes.

"Dipper, good you're up" Uncle Ford said

I just stared at him, my mind still fixed on my dream. 

"Dipper...about yesterday" 

"Uhuh"

"I wanted to talk to you about that"

"Uhuh"

"Dipper are you even listening to what I'm saying?"

"Not really"

Ford, I could tell he got upset at what I said. Not like I didn't care, I was just tired. Too tired to care, I just wanted to leave and go to the woods. 

"Dipper where did this attitude come from?" Ford asked

I just sighed and looked down

"I'm just tired, ok"

Ford shook his head

"Dipper...I have to ask you something" 

I walked past him "not now, I have something to do"

He grabbed me by my arm

"Dipper-" I cut him off

"Not now" I pulled my arm away and ran out the door. 

I ran towards the forest, and stop in front of it.

I look into the forest and let out a sigh...

Am I really doing this..?

I walked in, not knowing where I was going. Just knowing that I had to be in there...

As I was walking, I kept thinking about that dream I had. Wondering what it meant.

I stopped. I looked around....felt like I was being watched....

Then a rustling came from behind me

"Hello, pinetree...."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

994K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
72.5K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...