Star Trek - Chasing Dreams

By YouTubeLover911

CharacterBios, Somedayminecraft77, Animefan900, Saturday92998, Madi92998, Supperwholock0799, Littlest_Pet_Own... More

Description
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Part 1

Chapter 1 Part 2

17 4 7
By YouTubeLover911

"Saturday and Madi, you are welcome to wander down here as well. Violet, Kate, and I will head this way. Grace will stay aboard. CeCe and Shadow will head the other way. Be back here no later then 17:00 Terran hours tomorrow. Clear?" Ally explained.

"Clear" and "Aye" filled the groups as they scattered around.

---

"Everyone back aboard immediately!" Grace yelped through the communicators.

A heavy Romulan voice came from the background.

"Please..." Grace's communicator cut off.

---

They all leapt up and ran to the beam up coordinates. "Beam us up."

---Sorry it's so short...---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 328 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
80.5K 8.2K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
2.1K 322 28
In the isolated world of Veridonia, three teenagers-Axelle, Wylan, and Keira-uncover dark secrets and face dangerous truths as they battle a deadly p...
565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...