St. Death High: Lawless Gangs...

By IricoDale

Now, I am finally evil. I cannot change anymore. I cannot turn back. Like what they predicted, I became a mon... More

Disclaimer
MY CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Room 666
Chapter 2: Vice President
Chapter 3: Slave Of The Week
Chapter 5: Mistress Order
Chapter 6: Ladies Man
Chapter 7: Stalking Him
Chapter 8: Stupid Stunt
Chapter 9: Gothic Guys
Chapter 10: First Wipe out
Chapter 11: Hiding From Death
Chapter 12: After
Chapter 13: Shit Announcement
Chapter 14: Roommate
Chapter 15: Night Out
Chapter 16: Showdown
Chapter 17: Showdown (Part 2)
Chapter 18: That's The Reason
Chapter 19: Blood
Chapter 20: Manipulator's Downfall
Chapter 21: Interrogation Inside The Infirmary
Chapter 22: Killed
Chapter 23: Behind The Mask
Chapter 24: Incoming Exam
Chapter 25: How It Works
Chapter 26: Embarrassed
Chapter 27: Grand Ball
Chapter 28: Guess Who
Chapter 29: Better Than Anyone
Chapter 30: Trully Is
Chapter 31: Damage
Chapter 32: Gone Wrong
Chapter 33: Questions
Chapter 34: Hall Of Hell
Chapter 35: Summon
Chapter 36: Dinner With The Devils
Chapter 37: Preperations
Chapter 38: Midnight Kiss
Chapter 39: Hell Breaks Loose
Chapter 40: Second Quarter
Final Chapter: Little Devil
Book 2 Updates!

Chapter 4: Saved

611 25 0
By IricoDale

Saved
CROSS

LIFE IS REALLY unfair. Really really unfair and IRONIC.

Getting caught by these hunks was never part of my plan. But-I'm going to list it to experience. At least, these hunks are damn hot and very good looking guys. I am very much entertained by them than with that popstar bitch outside.

However, I am in danger right now. I don't want to blow my cover. It will ruin all of my efforts these past few days. So for now, I'm going to act like a natural nerd who happened to be stuck and scared with these big bad guys.

Nah, what a joke!

I am now tied up in a... monoblock chair?

Seriously?

These guys around me are all big with frightening physic. If I am right, they're all sixteen up here. I'm just lucky that they didn't blind folded me nor tied up my mouth to silence me. Ang nakakatawa lang dito ay sobrang dami nilang nagbabantay sa akin.

I'm just a girl, a fragile one who's in disguise of a nerd with a tiny figure compared to their bulky ones. Sa unang tingin, isa lang akong harmless na babae. Oo, HARMLESS!!!

H-A-R-M-L-E-S-S. Bakit parang takot na takot silang makalaya ako kung andami naman nilang nandito? As if I can break free, tsk.

Para saan pa ang lubid? Why do these men tied me up here like I'm a fucking dragon who's going to spit a goddamn fire in their shit handsome face?!

Wait what?!

I must be out of my mind. I can't think straight.

Forget what I've said.

It's the effect of my sanity-I mean-anxiety because first-I'm trap with this ugly abandoned clock-tower. Napaka-alikabok ng paligid. Dust here, dust there, dust everywhere. In fact, there are also cockroaches and rats around this building. God knows kung may centipede pa or iba pang nakakadiring insekto. May nabubulok pa ngang pusa sa second floor, eh.

Second-I can't find any way to escape this shit because I'm heavily guarded by these handsome freaks. Kung sanang hindi ako nakatali ng lubid, baka may pag-asa pa. Good thing hindi mabaho itong mga lalaking ito. There are lots of scents here, expensieve manly colognes, probably.

I hate the fact that they're all attractive.

Third-I don't know what will going to happened next. I have no idea on who's behind this. I have no idea who am I dealing with with. And that is a freaking disadvantage for me. Fourth, my-so-called-new-friends are busy outside. They will not going to find me because I am a nerd. Meaning, a nobody because I-AM-INVICIBLE.

Fifth?

Well, pag-iisipan ko pa 'yan.

I stared at the doorway, waiting for the big boss to show up. Sa lahat kasi ng mga novels at movies na napanood ko, lahat ng may importanteng role mapa-bida o kontra-bida ay laging late ang eksena sa mga ganitong tagpo.

That's proven already and I believed in that too. It's based on my own experience when I'm still playing the villain role. When you are late, you're going to get the attention of everyone. In that case, the people will take you seriously.

Wait. The last part is optional. Being late is cool. Gawain 'yan ng mga hindi matinong tao kaya kapag lagi kang nagpapalate, ang ibig sabihin lang noon ay attention seeker ka.

I suddenly remembered my classmate back in my third year. I had a not-so-great-first-impression to her. She's the attention seeker. She's sarcastic and always acting like she's not an educated woman.

Unang kita ko palang sa kanya-I know
-never kaming magkakasundo in the future. And guess what? My intuition was right!

Our first period went well even if she's annoying as fuck. We shared the same group in a particular subject and she's the damn LEADER. Aaminin ko, she's quiet good in her studies. But she never takes our activities siriously to the point that our group was the least among the five groups in our section.

Since I'm kinda a good girl that year... (because I am a transferee, I need to cope up and act like a student must do...) here was what happened...

My group mates came to a plan that 'I' must lead the group instead of her because I'm better. She just ignores that so let's skip that part.

When the second period came in, one of my classmates told me that 'this' particular girl commented about my peformance last grading period. Sinabihan daw ako nito na nagbabai-baitan lang ako at sobrang arte kong magsalita-while reporting.

I just ignored that. I knew to myself that I speak well. My voice sounds great and everyone is complimenting me about that. What can I say? I possessed a great voice!

So the real quarell started in the second period of that year. I became wild, triggered or whatever you wanted to call it and this girl and I had 'tiny' riots inside our homeroom and just because I took absences a lot-she thought-I'm fucking running away from my deeds!

She kept laughing at me like what lunatics do. I once asked her before why she's laughing at me in our convo and she replied that she just want to. And there's nothing wrong with it. Note the sarcasm there, huh?

I'm just concerned with her situation. Because-damn. She's getting worse each day. And by in the third period-she lost her friends so she had no choice but to stick with the loner in our section so she has at least someone she could talk to.

She got everyone's symphaty in that act. Even mine. I started to treat her well-even though, we are acting civil to each other. But at least, we are fine.

Y'know, hanging out with a loner makes you a loner too because you had nobody to hang out with. Pero may advantage siya. She's closed with our female teachers.

In our fourth grading, we became groupmates again. She's fine, I'm fine, we're fine. Not until she became closed minded again.

And geez, she doesn't even know what she's saying! She became busy focusing with others mistakes that's why she had no time to check her own flaws and I pity her so much. She's a conceited bitch who badly needs attention. She had no time for herself. She's busy laughing at others' stupidity when in fact is.. she's the real stupid.

She can't even handle any relationship. Pala iyak pa, tsk.

Starting that day, I promised to myself that I would never be like her. So here I am, hard and tough just like the great wall of china and no one can ever break me. Because I will let no one passed behind my walls.

'Yun siguro ang dahilan kung bakit kalmado ako ngayon at medyo lutang kahit na napapaligiran ako nang maraming nakakatakot na lalaki.

My mind is just kinda cloudy right now coz I'm planning my escaped plan. There are plenty of windows here but those are on the lower floors. Nasa ikalimang palapag kami ngayon at bantay sarado pa ang lahat ng iyon.

If I tried to escape now, I have no survival chance. I mean, I don't stand any chance because these men around me are all armed by guns. If I can loosen this tight ropes in my hands right now, I'm going to steal someone's weapon and use it like I'm going onl a big war just like in the movies.

But I just can't.

I'm actually having a hard time in this tight rope. It has a lot of knots. Nagpaka-submisssive kasi ako kanina at hindi ko akalain na hahantong ako sa ganito.

My skin stung a bit because of the tight ropes, wrapped in my arms. The men around here seem to not bother me-probably because they are sure that I can't escape this hell. Well, I'll prove them wrong...

I'm bestfriend with Death, after all.

I shove my head up in the direction of the doorway, 2 meters away from me when suddenly... I heard some foot steps outside. Habang papalapit ang mga yabag ay mas lalong nagiging malinaw ang tunog na ginagawa ng kanilang paglalakad.

The men around me strengten their bodies and paste their poker faces-look as the steps stop in front of us. I stopped my fingers from moving behind my back and took a quick glimpse of the new men who just arrived.

They are four.

Four familiar stunning men. Tatlo sa kanila ay yung mga lalaking nasa stage kanina. Sila rin yung mga lalaking kapansin-pansin sa cafeteria the day before yesterday.

The last one, on the other hand, was the guy I saw yesterday. The oh-so-hot guy who I took video with. He look so serious and creepy. Talagang nakakatakot ang aura niya. And his pale skin and cold gaze didn't help even though... there's a smile plastered on his face.

Deretcho ang tingin nito sa 'kin ngayon. Doon ko lang napansin na nasa akin pala ang lahat ng kanilang atensyon.

If I am still a bully right now, here? Siguro proud na proud ako sa sarili ko ngayon because I know that I am beautiful. But today and in the folowing days that I will be staying here will continue on being different.

Heck—I'm no longer beautiful! I'm now stuck in this freaking nerd disguise! But for my only friend—I can endure this for the mean time. Para magkaroon ng hustisya ang pagkamatay niya.

So, being a nerd...

Imbis na nakangisi dapat ako ngayon ay kailangan ko na munang pansamatalang i-alis ang ekspresyon na iyon sa bokabularyo ko at umaktong takot na takot. I want my hand to shake a bit para maging kapani-paniwala na kinakabahan talaga pero—I just can't!

Meron talagang mga bagay na mahirap ipeke.

And my hands are good example for that. Even my legs for sure—but I'm seated here and tightly wraped with this freaking ropes that's why there is no reason for me to fake a shaking legs.

Ha! I never experience that. Never nangatog ang mga binti ko ng dahil sa takot kaya these guys around me should try better.

Anyway, kasalukuyang binubulungan ngayon ng isa sa mga goons na nagbabantay sa akin ang lalaking nakita ko sa girl comfort room kahapon. He's still serious looking and cold while one of his men is reporting something to him. And that something would me—of course!

Meron pa bang ibang nerd na nahuli dito except me?

The guy who seems to be the leader of this freaking shit nodded to his apostle after 'reporting' before facing the three cute guys right on his back. Again—sila yung mga nasa-canteen kahapon.

It's just so difficult and really annoying whenever I have to emphasize their 'pagkakakilanlan' (many times) because I have no idea about their names. And next time, kung makakawala pa ako dito, sisiguraduhin kong itatanong ko kina Hannah ang pangalan nila para matandaan ko.

Feeding my brain with unimportant information is not my thing pero sisikapin ko talaga na maalala ang pangalan nila. So for now, I'll stick on way I used to.

"You are the transferee, right?" The guy (who seems to be the leader) asked to me suddenly and I slowly nodded, looking submissive. His left thick-brow raised a little. "You know well, young lady that you are supposed to stay in the open field, right?" I nodded again.

"So what sent you here?" One of the three guys in the 'leaders' back asked too.

Tanned skin siya at gwapo. Napaka-gwapo to be specific with. Medyo madilim dito ngayon but since I saw him the day before yesterday and ealier, I know already if how he looks like. If I am not wrong, he has a blood of british and a filipino combined. It's obivious on his accent and eye color which is light brown. The lightest shade of brown I knew.

"He's correct. Are you a spy or something? Looks can be decieving." Sabi naman ng isa pa.

Whoah. Is my current look is very convincing?

I'm such a great actress then?

Muntik na akong matawa sa iniisip ko. Ang gwapo kasi ng lalake. Pula ang buhok at nakatirintas pa. He had this thick accent of english kaya I'm assuming na Amerikano siya.

And by the way, he's eyes are sky blue and I really like his perfect reddish lips.

"Are you just going to stare with us the whole time?" The last one butt in. This guys is cocky. Arrogant too. Ang isa namang 'to ngayon ay parang hapon. Singkit ang mata, matangkad, maputi at para siyang anime character sa sobrang pagkaperpekto. His curls are cute.

Para sila yung character ng F4 o yung Boys over flowers sa TV dahil apat sila. I'm not just sure kung friendship din nila yung astang leader na parang yelo na para bang walang makakatibag sa kanya.

Ang isang yun naman ang pinaka gwapo. The guy who looks like the leader is very fierce. He has this stone cold face, mascular-hard body and bad-boy look. I actually like his jaw and pale skin. His ash-blue hair or cyan has linnings. Almost creating a mohawk style but it's too short and clean to be one.

Hot.

I also noticed that some of them dyed their hair.

"Pasensya na p-po. I... I'm not a s-spy or something. Maniwala po kayo. Napadaan lang po ako sito ng dahil sa paghahanap ng comfort room. I'm a transferee and... and..."

"And what?" The 'leader' continued.

I switch my gaze to him. Kasalukuyan itong nakahalukipkip. "And...I'm not familiar at my surroundings."

"Safe answer..." American guy mocked. "You can think another effective alibi other than that but you stick." By in his tone, I know he's not convinced in my reason.

But who cares?

I'm going to stick with it no matter what.

Tumungo nalang ako para hindi ko siya mabigyan ng nakakamatay na tingin. Mamaya, ikabuko ko pa iyon. Tsk.

"Easy, Ghan. You're scaring the kitten." Cocky guy tapped the shoulder of american guy and chuckled. "You should be sensitive, bro. This nerd is fragile-looking."

AMERICAN GUY: GHAN

I want to roll my eyes. The son of a bitch just called me kitten. Tsk. But shit! The american guy has a unique name, huh? It suits him. Ghan? Seriously?

"I'm sorry if... if I disturbed or interrupted something here but please... please believe me, sir. I just really want to find a comfort room to pee." Pangungumbinsi ko. Sumabay ang gumagaralgal kong boses sa hiyawan at sigawang nagaganap sa labas.

Kinutuban ako at muntik nang mapamura ng maalala ko kung anong meron sa labas.

Fuck that slave of the week.

"Attention, reapers! Thanks for your applause but Sumera, our master for tonight needs to roll the names for our real event."

Napatigil ako sa pag-iisip matapos marinig ang bose ni—what's her name again? Whatever. Basta siya yung ini-idolo nina Hanna at Natasha. Yung babae sa labas na naligo ng violet glitters? Yes. She's that girl. .

But gah—do they really have to chose already?

Baka ako ang mabunot?

"Sumera, right here. Just pick a single paper then past it to me."

"Don't mind the event outside, guys. We have to decide know. Anong gagawin natin sa nerdy na 'to? Right, kitten?"

Ugh. Namumuro na talaga ang lalaking 'to!

"Dray is correct. We need to settle this. Are you believing with her, Zad." american gu—I mean, Ghan asked to the 'leader'.

DRAY: COCKY BASTARD GUY

ZAD: LEADER? Is that a nickname?

Before the 'leader' can give his answer... The same bitchy voice outside bang in the four corners of this building again.

Fuck speakers!

"Oh! This is it, mistress..." a short pause. Maybe, she's reading the paper already? "Our not-so-lucky slave of the week for this month..."

My heart pound. Parang ngayon yata ako kinabahan.

"Brace yourself, girl. Ready yourself on facing the hell in the cruel hands of Sumera Knight. THE SLAVE OF THE WEEK IIIIIIS

I gulped.

"...CRISANTA NIGHTMARE! GIRL? CAN GO UP STAIRS VOLUNTARILY OR YOU WANT SOME CHASE?"

That's what I'm saying.

FUCK.

"There's your answer, Ghan, Dray... This nerd will live for a chance." The 'leader' said out of nowhere looking at me. "You're saved, Crisan."

"You heard him. Free the girl."

"We are expecting you to hide on what happened here nor tell a single soul, younglady. It's your lucky day."

"Last lucky day, actually, Dray. She's the fucking transferee."

"Really? Fucking world, tsk."

Hindi ko na naintindihan pa ang mga sinabi nila as the goons untied me to be free. Medyo tulala ako ng kaunti kasi magiging alipin ako.

For fuck sake—that's not what am I here for! I'm here to seek revenge and not be a slave some bitch!

Ha! Fucking world really is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 5.7K 33
"There's no other woman I want to be with but just Courtney. I love her even after it hurts, even if it always hurts." Courtney Raven Weinlord met Ki...
6.8M 345K 53
The adventures of the QED Club continue as the Moriarty mystery thickens. Looking for VOLUME 1? Read it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/55259614...
56M 988K 32
Join Lorelei and Loki as they unravel the threads of mystery, unveil the masks of evil intentions and put together the pieces of the puzzle in their...
228K 5.3K 43
Isang storyang tungkol sa mga gangsters. Would they believe in love? Ang lahat ng 'yan. Tutuklasan natin sa storyang ito. Enjoy reading guys~ ©All R...